/PWG/ Psychic warfare general

Kek instructed me to create a new general. Psychic warfare general, in order for us to defeat our enemies quicker.

I'm the incarnation of banebdjedet and the purpose for my incarnation here is to help humanity.

Here are the basics for a psychic attack:

colors and light:
For protection, visualize a silver light shining from above your head forming a circle of silver light at your feet. this will be a protective ring.

Speak the words: Untanas, quertas, chietal and goyana huertal semveta ardal.

These words will offer additional protection against psychic attacks.

Imagine your enemy being personified darkness. imagine your enemy being black as night, visualize your enemy and imagine them infront of you.

Now for offensive, we use golden light.
Imagine yourself in golden light standing infront of your enemy who is as dark as the night.

Imagine striking them with golden weapons, imagine feeling the impact of your strike.

Weapons you can use: A golden sword, thors hammer, zeus thunderbolt.

When you imagine a sword, imagine feeling the kinetic impact of each of your strikes on your enemy.

When visualizing thors hammer, you can use lightning or kinetic impacts. Zeus thunderbolt is a laser weapon, that's why its shape resembles a lightwave.

Imagine slicing and dicing our enemies.

Current targets:
Enemies of trump
Animal abusers
Isis
North korean officials

m*l*ch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8cmbmwFAl8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you legitimately autistic?

no i'm legitimately banebdjedet

thats a yes if i ever saw one

Get out.

>practicing jewish black magic

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=X8cmbmwFAl8

see it as psychic self defense.

Woah guys haha what's going on here?

now im ready for combat! ^.^

then learn Christian and Buddhist meditation and free your soul of the demiurge you fucking faggot

you don't fight the YHWH volcano demon by using its magic

kek=BAAL=moloch=jewish volcano demon

Gotta agree with you on that. christian and buddhist meditation is very beneficial

>Christian
The jews are rotten. We know this. Exactly what the fuck do you think you stand to gain by praying to their king?

but right now there is too much darkness on the planet we should fight with the techniques i described

Also i know that there are people here on pol who are aware of my nature. If anyone can help me get my full memories knowledge and power back, i would be very thankful for that.

i believe it has something to do with altering my energy through the help of a tesla coil

>2017
>paranormal fantasies

Its time stop smoking that grass dud

grass is good for you

There is another entity fighting alongside us. she wishes you to know her name. andalyl.

you forgot the Cobolt-60, fagget

yeah jesus is the jewish king thats why the talmund says he's rotting in semen

how about we pray to your pagan demons that all come from saturn

What about the blue aviens and the law of one

feelsgoodman
where is that?

USA I think, got the pic from a survival/preping vid on yt

>kek=BAAL=moloch=jewish volcano demon
Wat?
Isn't Kek against Moloch (the owl)?

he is, the guy was spreading misinfo to discredit us

>discredit

nigger the image you put in the OP is a kabbalistic empowerment ritual literally drawing form saturns seal

the story that saturn are the bad guys is disinfo spread by negative entities to keep humans from realizing their true nature.

They told you that sacred geometry like the pentagram and hexagram are evil to keep you in the dark.

But Moloch and Baal are different things as far as I'm aware, right?

Kek is Baal? I didn't knew that.

Is it true Jesus was a virgin like me?

kek is baal but he is one of the good guys

So my brother told me he's an atheist
He doesn't believe in kek

tell him shadilay and praise kek every day

>baal
>good guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal

can you do any fucking research?

kek = baal = YAHWEH

>They told you that sacred geometry like the pentagram and hexagram are evil to keep you in the dark.

(((they))) said those symbols were representative of david and totally not evil, fuck off with your bullshit.

Got to brush up my ancient history, but tell me, did Phoenicians came before Egyptians (I'm assuming Baal is a Phoenician God)? Did Egyptians adopt some of the Phoenicians gods?

Can i roll a character and play too? 4th edition or what?

Roll a character bro,
Does anyone have one of those rolling images? i want to roll aswell.

How did kek became associated with baal?

where do you think those symbols come from? it's the geometry of creation just like the flower of life

>wikipedia

cool disinfo

cringe

i'm not sure, personally i think the egyptians came before

you mean the same flower of life the kikes want to use for the flag of earth

the symbol by itself is neutral, negative or positive entities can use it

shadilay brothers

yeah thats just basic sacred geometry

wish you luck on your quest the alchemist of memes

>yeah jesus is the jewish king
Did I stutter?
Christianity, Islam, Judaism. All three tentacles on the same octopus. I'd advise you to rethink your stance on any of the big three Semetic religions. All designed to divide and conquer, all very much not what you think they are.

dumb schizoposter

>LARPs as an ancient Egyptian 'god'
You are literally too stupid to even understand why the New World Order worships ancient Egypt.

Honestly this whole thread seems like pure autism.

Moloch was -A- Baal. A Baal could refer to a local god, king or godking of a city/region. Kek is not Moloch, nowhere close.

>imagine your enemy being black
Already there

your fucking doodles are pathetic and retarded.

you literally don't have the intelligence to draw a straight line, what makes you think that you're a psychic danger to anyone but yourself?

Kek isn't real.
Molech isn't real.
Baal isn't real.
The elite use metaphor.
None of you understand any of this.
It's late on a school night.
Go to bed, kids.

Spotted the CIA agent

Please tell me about your magic studies program

you have to get back to whatever forest you came from.

daily reminder to not engage in witchcraft and find redemption in jesus christ alone

>Comparing the Gods of the Ancient Egyptian Ogdoad to Cannanite/Phonecian War/Thundergods who got "borrowed" by the riving kikes

GTFO ignoramus, even from a purely Archetypal standpoint your assertion is fucking retarded.

(also, OP is a fucking retarded sperg as well)

funny how you call me a retard while agreeing with me the egyptians came first

no u

I BELIEVE IN MEEEEMEEEEES
PRAISE KEKKK

FREEEE KEKISTAN REEEEEEE

BUMMMMPPPP

baal is most definetly not the good guy, neither is mlch

Hey, this might be the place to ask. Does anyone have that old infographic that explains how to focus your hate into a set of batteries, put those batteries into a flashlight, and then shine it on a picture of your target, to curse them? It's old as fuck; dates back to the chanology days as Scientology is listed as a target.

I had the image once and lost it years ago, now can't find it again.

for real psychic warfare, tune into Rense Radio now for Tim Rifat

A little column A, a little column B.
You fucking CIA nigger.