"Alpha" is a meme

The alpha/beta paradigm seems completely fucking stupid to me. I have never met a single person who actually embodied this caricature of the "alpha male" I see all over the internet.

I know a few men who have admirable traits or talents, but I pretty much think 99% of the men I know are just little bitches for various reasons. Most men are cucked in one way or another, or they're just fucking dumb as shit. The only "alphas" I've ever seen were Trump and Pastor Steven Anderson, but obviously we don't know them in real life and only know their public personalities.

"Alpha" is just some imaginary fantasy meme. Think about every male you know (can be any age) and think if you can identify a guy who is successful in their career, successful in their family life, has good social skills, and is doing something half-way meaningful with their lives.

You can't think of one, because they don't exist. Boomers are the dumbest piece of shit generation to ever exist, and all of them are either divorced 5 times or completely cucked by divorce court. Millenials... yeah we don't have to say much about them.

"Alpha" is a meme. It's not real. Maybe in the past there were more "alpha" men, but we don't know for sure because all we have are history books, and those don't show us who the person really was.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CX9wkYMnJDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It all boils down to whether you are genetically attractive to females or not, basically. Everything else is bullshit written by media and pua to sell their shit to men.

Original alpha-beta spectrum in humans ended when the spear was invented.

>what is an archetype

Women are fucking retards though. I know this one right-wing 10/10 woman who had been single for her entire life despite every single guy in existence hitting on her.

She stayed single because she was waiting for a 10/10 chad.

She finally found one that was to her liking. A 6'4 "veteran" stunt motorcyclist. I saw one picture of him and thought "Yeah that guy looks like a fucking retard".

Guess what? He's going to court for running from a cop going 140 MPH on his motorcycle, filming the whole thing, and then posting it on YouTube. Probably going to go to jail.

Nothing alpha about that. Actually pretty fucking gay.

I guess I think of "Alpha" as sort of an existential thing. Somebody who is permanently leaving their mark on the world somehow. Like, Trump seems alpha to me. Maybe some of the great classical composers like Liszt, Beethovan, and all of those types. But then you read about their personal lives, and a lot of them didn't sound too alpha. Pretty sure Mozart was legit autistic.

But what's more alpha? Fucking a bunch of bitches and paying child support to two women at the age of 47? Or being somewhat of a strange person but doing something legendary, like the classical composers did.

This shit exists and this shit works. In fact Americans elected Trump over Jeb because the former is an alpha male and the latter is an omega male.

Nazi version

You are severely overthinking this.

>I guess I think of "Alpha" as sort of an existential thing. Somebody who is permanently leaving their mark on the world somehow. Like, Trump seems alpha to me. Maybe some of the great classical composers like Liszt, Beethovan, and all of those types. But then you read about their personal lives, and a lot of them didn't sound too alpha. Pretty sure Mozart was legit autistic.

"Alpha" only means being atractive to females, the end. Women are atracted to two things in men: genetics and success. Trump is succesfull, hence he is an alpha.

jej

>mfw when alphas as described in this meme usually end up completely cucked in their 40's due to pure stupidity

This is what I'm talking about here.

Composers swam in pussy though, look up Liszt fever.
But getting a stereotypically "badass" guy as a bf seems to be some kind of a fetish for women. I'm not saying it's wrong though, me preferring women with big tits isn't more rational either.

Trump is pretty fucking ugly even for a guy though. Everything else applies

I'm surprised I haven't seen this thread sooner. The alpha/beta meme has been going on too long. There are more socially/physically dominant and less dominant men

>The alpha/beta paradigm seems completely fucking stupid to me

Because it is stupid. To be precise, oversimplified in order of certain (((people))) to capitalize on male insecurities. (You're beta, goy, but buy this book and all the bitches are yours).

That being said, I disagree with a polak.
Spectrum didn't end when the spear was invented. In fact, observation over certain collectives (Prison, Army, Classrooms) shows hierarchy (still simplified, though) quite well:

1) Leader of the group (Or several groups)
2) His subordinates (Also, his main competition)
3) His cannon fodder
4) "Grey mass"
5) "Nerds" i.e. The guys who are weak, but are smart, therefore, have some usefulness
6) Outcasts

Because it's parody

I mean the duality is so trench like because of betas complaining about what they see, and certain persistent qualities being lumped into the meme. But there are definitely those who simply do not fear women, or have been around them enough to get used to keeping their attention.

You gotta understand this postmodern age is just about completely soaked through us. There is a certain type of person that has it easy appropriating jokes, critiques of paradigms and complexes into their shameless personality. Remember that women are hungry for attention, and if you can make it seem like you are connecting the dots on some of their vague pretentions, these days you are elevated in their presence as the authority. If you are selfish in those situations, you will always take advantage of the relatively unsuspecting woman completely in a bid for sexual release.

Alpha is a man, who gets pussies wet and other mens respect or at least admiration.
How many pussies did that video get wet? Surely a bunch. And how much admiration from guys? Surely a bunch aswell.
That man is quite surely an alpha.

The alpha mindset is to not give a fuck, to be willing to lose or win everything on a coinflip. If you can't imagine doing that, you're not alpha.

I CAN think of Alpha males in my circle of friends.

The thing that bothers me in your post is that you are defining "Alpha male" as someone who "has it all", but really it's just a collection of certain character traits that are emphasized in some men. Having most of the Alpha traits does not neccessarily lead to a life full of success.

Actually his girlfriend had to start a "Gofundme" for his legal battle. It got one donation for $1 and a few comments saying "You want us to enable somebody who acts like an asshole on the road?" Then she took it down.

The whole thing is pretty cringey, but I see what you're trying to say. Danger is sometimes charming.

>tfw white sigma

I think you're exaggerating this meme beyond its logical means, Kargól. You're not taking into account the mezzanine we live atop today, one of relative abundance and mere systemic hardship, one that has skewed our females' gate keeping ability. Go read sex and culture by Unwin.

You forgot "hair seems to defy wind" or whatever it was

>tfw even more of an Omega than Himmler

is there any hope for me? Can I reverse this life-long trend?

it is jewish creation and a joke

meme-alpha was made by holywood to discourage people from being alpha

for example director is alpha, business owner is alpha, military general is alpha, special forces trooper is alpha etc etc

in the same time Chad-meme is betta or worse, meme-alpha doesnt even train martial arts and spends time on women without owning them or making children with inheritance.

for any alpha person female is not a priority, the only priority is Domination and superiority over other people and accumulation of GOLD and wealth and glory\fame to control other people. female to make children is a prize

thats why jews hate alpha and created meme-alpha. they want less competitors for GOLD.

JEWs are the real danger!

>le succes is an afrodisiac for women meme

Guy on the left could be a world renowned scientist billionair and the guy on the right could be a bum. 99.9% of women would still choose the one on the right.

you picked an odd person to model attractiveness.

He looks like a more autistic version of whatever would happen is you genetically spliced Zoolander with the guy from Ferris Beuler's Day Off who wasn't Ferris Beuler.

I'd probably be a zeta, the gamma and sigma, I weaponize all of my good fortune in order to fascilitate others fortune, through deterrence or encouragement no matter if my bridges are burned in front of my eyes, as I am already assuming the worst.

I'd probably change
Goebells with Hitler, as Hitler obsessed about a girl on campus without mustering the will to talk to her, even though he was convinced they're communicating.

bretty good

Thats a useless comparison because the guy on the left is disfigured at a genetic level. And in all likelihood the guy on the right is also smarter and more successful, too, since beauty and intelligence usually accompany one another - ugly people are almost never smart.

Stephen hawking's kids didn't just pop out of the ether

It's not about the danger in itself and I might have found your confusion.
If someone takes risks and wins, he also wins in social life. Whatever that risk was, at bare minimum it's a cool story.
If someone takes risks on a regular, he is destined to lose some time, like the faggit you told about.
But what you don't seem to comprehend, that there are males, who a perpetual winners in this game. They get accustomed to winning, even tired of winning. They don't even realize, that they are taking a risk at this very moment. Thess men are the true alpha males you are searching for.

Humans are not a pack species and have never had alphas, of course it's a meme. Also most if the research on wolves having alphas was proven false anyway. Wolves usually just follow the oldest wolf, not the strongest and most attractive.

Alphas just means high test

These are my favourite genre of memes

Please for the love of God post more of these,i love these. They make me laugh as hard as Merchant memes.

>trump is alpha

no hes a sneaky jew puppet

Can you send me some of your fortune then?

Good goy, thats what we want you to believe, gooood goyim.

neck yourself

This guy is alpha:

youtu.be/CX9wkYMnJDQ

i suspect most people in here who would call themselves alpha are actually beta. not that that's a bad thing, most men in the world are beta. there is no way so many people on this board are a 'leader of men'.

likewise those who incorrectly think themselves beta would be omega.

lol

i fuckin lost it

11/10 meme

That's not what being alpha is though. Being alpha is having the charisma and charm to have people believe in you enough to follow you. Being an alpha is basically having the balls to step up. It's not fucking hitting the gym, having a square jaw or any of these other plebbit memes.
Take Hitler as an example. He was arguably an omega who turned himself into a beta and when no one else would step up he did and turned a party of 9 people into one with an unironic 6,000,000. That's an alpha. Not some fucking faggot on youtube talking about prep meals and how he's cheating on Stacey#1 with Stacey#2, but they're aware and don't care because he's Chad Chaddington.
If the world was full of alphas then literally nothing would get done because no one would obey orders and would automatically start trying to assert dominance.
You need to learn what an alpha and what a beta are before you start dropping memes desu senpai baka.

I live in one of the largest cities in America...I don't go faster than 5mph most of the time (runs on the battery under 20mph). You're damn right i chose my car based on gas efficiency. Also, I own my car and it's not some stupid car on a lease that is just going to devalue. My guy, your meme is not funny and it's fantasy land shit. I'm going to get a weekend car this year; it's going to be an old nova (early 70s). I save enough cash to do so and have no debt. Monday-Friday i am driving in a Prius and I am not going to honk at you; I'll just cut you off...there is nothing you can do about it in bumper to bumper traffic...That cool muscle car is dumb af Monday-Friday. When you kids get a job and a gf and a life you will understand: Those are weekend cars.

Tump is a jew lover just like all the other jew loving politicians that work for the plutocracy

>left applies to me
>not a virgin
Welp.

>I sit in my room all day and have no idea what real world social interaction feels or looks like
Quality post.

From my experience it's bullshit. I knew a faggot who believed in it. He claimed he was "alpha" and "an alpha wolf" but was the biggest pussy ass bitch I know. He got into stupid fights and was basically a women in a man's body. Plus he was from a single mother so he was a fucking psychopath.
From studying biology humans are far too complex to put into the alpha beta category. To me certain people might be alpha in some things but beta in others. I have never met a fully alpha person or a fully beta person. It's just a bunch bullshit terms used by a bunch of idiots obessed with wolves.

>From studying biology humans are far too complex to put into the alpha beta category.

Come on bro, we are just like K-9 animals...we feed our young with vomit from out latest kill. All this Beta/Alpha shit is more jew propaganda promoting consumerism.

only betas say alpha is a meme

keep crying whitecuck

I need more if this

I could never fit myself within the whole "Alpha-Beta paradigm". I'm far from a Chad, but not scrawny little cuck either and have won fights against larger/stronger men. I seem to have no issue getting attractive girls, and I'm fairly attractive myself, but I tend to have trust issues where I can't maintain relationships. Tend to isolate myself (hence why I lurk Sup Forums).

I guess I've always favored myself more the "lone wolf type". Both the Alpha and the Beta depend on the pack to survive. It's a lonely life but I manage fine by myself.

Google "virgin vs chad memes"

>Trump
>Alpha

XD

Yeah, they popped out of his first wife who married him when he looked like Eddie Redmayne

of course it is bullshit. the bottom of the barrel losers use it so they are in company and they can have a boogeyman to point at.

This shit should stay in R9k.

There goes a reflection and projection of the shithole that is the united shitstains of america. This is why you fail at life. This is why you're losers. This is why you have more niggers than anyone in the world. Fuck off and die.

Being Alpha at least to me means to:

Not give a fuck what other people think
Be successful
Take care of yourself and others under you
Motivate those around you to be better

All this "I have to pull stacy" Or "prove my manhood by fighting" is not alpha. When you truly start living for yourself, people will want to be around you

It proves your faggot was beta trying to pose as alpha. Alphas don't brag, pick random dangerous fights or demonstrate insecurity by claiming they're alphas. What is obvious does not need to be verbalized. They can inspire confidence into a group, energize it. They know how to delegate.

This said you are totally right when introducing subtleties. It is more a scale than two sets.

> women with big tits are more likely to be able to feed your children from their bountiful milk cannons even in the event of a shortage of mastodon meat
> bad boys are more likely to be able to club Ook to death with a gazelle femur and steal his food to share with you and your children
Male and female preferences are both entirely rational, user. And they remain rational to this day despite the fact that their original bases have been rendered obsolete, because attractive people just get given stuff on a plate: promotions, friends, whatever. So their other half can mooch off their ill-gotten promotions and friends as vatious beta orbiters attempt to curry favour by being nice to the object of their lust's significant other.

Cillian Murphy is one good looking guy.

Any one has that chad vs virgin gaming?

> tfw 99% match
Am I beyond salvation?

Thanks. Funniest meme in a while.
Does it come from /r9k/?

What kind of Chad games with pants on?

In any group of men, there is only one Alpha.
Same as the rest of the animal kingdom.
So we all have to face being the Beta in certain situations.
The real issue is that we males have given up trying to be Alpha in any situation. We just
don't give a fuck anymore. The game sucks and
even the Chad's are tired of it.
Being Alpha all day every day just to impress women is tiring.

youll be fine borat
do you even need Chad's in your country

"Alpha" is just codeword for attractive face (most important) and body.

Omega male is codeword for hideous deformed creepy loser who is into obscure hobbies like anime ponies or videogames because he can't get laid and has no friends.

It all comes down to physical attractiveness

I don't know. Alpha is simply social capability (often assisted by physical attractiveness). Some people are naturally better at it.

The traits displayed are important on the most base level in order to attract a mate and display dominance in their community.

It's basically down to charisma.

kek

RARE
A
R
E

It's been months, thanks.

No one is inherently alpha or beta, it all depends on the room you're in. A hierarchy always forms among men when they're in a group. The most desirable is the alpha, the rest are betas. This all happens on a subconscious level because though we might have smart phones and sky scrapers, are brains are surprisingly chimp-like. Many pua communities
My suggestion is to read a little of that shit, especially the stuff on eye contact, body language, and confidence, then smoking a little pot and going to a house party, bar, club, etc. It will feel like you turned on cheat codes or something. Believe me, I had self-esteem problems in high school, but I made out with my crush the first time I tried this out.
Eye contact is the main thing. Just fucking look girls in the eyes until they avert their gaze. Then you walk up to them and say whatever. As long as you're relaxed and "funny" (women say this about any guy that can string the smallest joke together) they will enjoy your company and come to like you. If they're feeling horny you can bone them.
Being alpha is all about picking up chicks btw. Sure, it's nice to have the respect of your fellow men, but who gives a shit about them.

Here is the dilemma, most of us fucking hate Chad Thundercock the Alpha Male.
We want the pussy, but not anything else involved with being Chad Thundercock.

Nope, it's a real thing. A ton of my friends in college are girls and I've heard them complaining, out loud, about how much they hate "beta males." It's not even, "Boy, they're unattractive," it's a visceral disgust.

Not even kidding or trying to troll. I dunno how common it is for them to use those phrases exactly, but girls hate beta males and they like alphas.

Yeah, nobody is a caricature of "alpha," but that doesn't stop the dichotomy from existing in practice.

alpha/beta is a loose generalization to enable discussion, not a hard law of the physical universe

you have to be able to think in general terms and not be an asspie to get it

some men are pretty alpha though, and some men are pretty beta. most men fall somewhere in between.

>virgin cinema
>not sitting in his bedroom watching a 40GB lossless BRrip of the movie that took him 2 months to build up the ratio for on a private tracker and then a week to download

What is really funny to watch is when Chad Thundercock has to Beta Down a bit when another Bigger Alpha shows up.
The look on his face is priceless.

"I live for myself, and answer to nobody." Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a part time gig of banging hot actresses after meeting them on sets where they give me money to be myself so I can crash cars, go fast, wearing fine wristwatches and shoot some guns before banging more chicks. Being an orphan with a drunk whore mother is hard as a pro racer. Psst, Charles Bronson and Paul Newman are like you OP, their huge faggots. (Wolf howls on que as he exits with your bitch.)

Jesus, that is shit. Time to go to bed. My point still stands though. You guys just need to be confident (i.e. behave like you don't give a shit and own the room) and you're pretty much their. Of course status and an attractive face will trump you, but if you're aware of what's really going on you can have a leg up on the natural alphas.
If some 6 3 guy is trying to punk you just remember that it's no different than chimps in the wild. Being a manlet you're meant to back down, but you know because of your intellect. Stand your ground and glare at him and you win the confrontation when he gets weirded out. Everyone is too much of a pussy to throw punches these days so there's no risk

>t beta cuck

That's what a beta would say lol

Racing will turn almost any man into a Chad. It is fucking amazing. Girls love to see you risk your fucking life in front of their eyes. Former motocross racer. Also, Manlets listen up. You have a huge advantage in racing. The big guys are so easy to pass and you can make them like total pussies. The extra weight slows them way down.

>Stand your ground and glare at him and you win the confrontation when he gets weirded out. Everyone is too much of a pussy to throw punches these days so there's no risk
Wanna know how I know you're beta?

>Being alpha is all about picking up chicks btw. Sure, it's nice to have the respect of your fellow men, but who gives a shit about them.
another beta who's a slave to pussy

Um, where's the part where he leans over to Stacy in front of him and takes her to the bathroom during the boring parts? Where he's slamming the fuck out of her hot, wet hole

Alpha/beta are mindsets not demographics, read the rational male you pleb and educate yourself.

What people refer to as "Alpha" today aren't even alpha in the literal sense of the word. True alphas are exceedingly rare (probably not even 10% of the male population)

The "Chad Thundercock" that Sup Forums and /r9k/ lambast constantly are not alpha in the slightest sense of the word. These guys are not leaders, are rarely ever successful (outside of getting laid), and tend to be hated by other men, not respected. The people i know irl that /pol9k/ would declare "alphas" are working normal ass wage slave jobs just like everyone else.

The whole Alpha/Beta false dichotomy is just that, false. People are more complicated then just being lumped into a simplified grouping system meant for animals. The whole thing to me screams Psy op.

Boning chicks is fun, dude. Who gives a shit about anything else?

You are right about what Sup Forums pol considers Alpha is not really Alpha. However, women are the ones deciding who is Alpha. So, Gym rat with a shitty job hits the club and he gets laid.
He is good looking and ripped and he impresses
the woman and her friends for a night.
So she dumps him in a few days after she realizes
he is beta at work and perhaps the lowest on the
totem pole working for shit wages.
But he still got laid.