Britain started world war 2 after rejecting multpe peace deals

British government and royal family and their Boss (((((((((((Rothschild)))))))) went around the world spreading terror violence genocide and slavery and greatly profited from it.

Then (((British empire))) with all of it's colonies and stolen land told Hitler he has no right to take territories that were part of Germany and Austria before ww1,but at same time have no problem with Stalin doing the same in eastern Poland and latter Baltic states.

Britain started second world war (and lost it) lost it's empire and made sure that no country in Europe EVER will be superpower.

One look at modern Multicultural London and it's Muslim Mayor it enough to understand what an wicked lying fraud the British Elites were,are and that they should be ashamed of their actions and lies.90% of Bongs today are brainwashed not even knowing they started the war

The brainwashing machine in bongland is Israel tier.

True, but using a picture of that fuck as OP image to get viewers to hate the Brits is playing dirty.

He is almost like poster of what's wrong with them.

Northerens and cockneys are nothing alike, we don't have his arrogance

It's shame many Brits don't see they are led by traitors

HITLER DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY

>Invade Poland
>lol we just want peace!
>Invade France
>lol we just want peace!

Nazi scum plz

First of all WW2 starter in China.
Secondly, Germany started the war in Europe by invading Poland.
Kill yourself you g*erman parasite, you are digging under Europe for too long.
You sacked Rome, you are responsible for decades of religious war in Europe, you have as big responsibility in communism as Jews and you are responsible for two world wars. And now you are destroying the Europe again with your European Union. Germanic race should've been annihilated.

>starting a war by not agreeing to end it
makes sense

>90% of Bongs today are brainwashed

That's the same everywhere. 90% of people still seem to believe that the "Nazis" and Hitler were pure evil.

"Who is the most evil person who has ever lived?"
"ADOLF HITLER"

Pisses me off.

>Secondly, Germany started the war in Europe by invading Poland.

The war started with the 'war treaty of versailles' after ww1.

It's was 100% an economic war by Britain (and the US) to prevent Germany from becoming an economic powerhouse with more influence than themselves. To say that the war started with the invasion of Poland is just a complete BS explanation for retarded people.

But it's true. Mao and Stalin mostly only killed their own subhuman nations while hitler is responsible for deaths of millions of europeans

British people will openly defend the betrayal committed by its own politicians. They really deserve what is happening more than the German people. Germans are Swede-tier cucked, but for respect to the men who Britain sentenced to death all those years ago I'd rather ship all the black to their little island and wall it off.

>Germany breaks Versailles arrangements by expanding its army
Britain ignores
>Germany annexes Rhineland
Britain ignores
>Germany annexes Austria
Britain ignores
>Germany annexes Sudetenland
Britain ignores
>Germany invades Czechoslovakia
Britain ignores, but signs alliance with Poland to show Hitler he should stop
>Germany invades Poland
Britain reacts, and gets called a warmonger by some dumb stormfag 80 years later

>lose war
>get fucked rightfully with reparations and sanctions
>can't take it and 15 years later plot another even bigger war

I can't really sympathise.

Warsaw was bombed in 1939 after the garrison refused multiple surrender offers. At least get it right.

The only thing I got to say is this is one of the most autistic things I've ever heard.

>The war started with the 'war treaty of versailles' after ww1.

Lose stupid wars, get stupid treaties.

Also

>yfw only one of these air raids was performed at night but its okay because war crimes dont matter against nazis

>Its Britains job to be world police and make sure Germany stays on a short leash
>Germany is evil for not cucking itself to Anglo-Zionists.

Germany didn't even start the war.

>Germany breaks Versailles arrangements by expanding its army
The Versailles treaty was DESTROYING Germany, the HAD to break it to survive, and of course Germany should be allowed to expand their military. No one should be ALLOWED to tell them no.

>Germany annexes Rhineland
Rightful German clay

>Germany annexes Austria
No, they WANTED to join Germany.

>Germany annexes Sudetenland
Again, Germans that wanted to join.

>Germany invades Czechoslovakia
Germany was asked to protect them.

>Germany invades Poland
Because the Poles refused every single proposal made by Hitler. If they had allowed Danzig to return, they could have kept the Polish corridor.

Also, the British guarantee to Poland only made sure the Poles would NEVER give Germany anything as they now had Britain supporting their backs.

Do you practice chastity?

lmao

Oh, we see it. But what can we do? I didn't vote Tory last election out of a belief that they're actually pro-white, nationalist right wingers, I voted for them because the alternative is a self admitted Marxist whose entire party is mired in identity politics, populated by kikes and who doesn't even pretend he'll curb immigration. Plus the opposition had Brexit in their hands.

You think it's not deeply ingrained in our DNA that our leaders are a bunch of pedophilic, Jew cock sucking demiurge agents? We never asked for this shit. British people and ONLY BRITISH PEOPLE could vote on immigration, we would vote against it in a fucking landslide.

Relevant

>MUH HITLER WAS A GUD BOI, HE WANTED PEACE
>takes over mainland Europe
>invades neutral countries
>gasses millions

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL THE ETERNAL G*RM IS WIPED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

>before ww1

These are they key words here. Losers can get fucked.

Germany didn't start that war though they were dragged into it.

>British people will openly defend the betrayal committed by its own politicians.

You're a yank retard who has no idea what he's talking about. Outside of London, no one here likes the ruling class. It's British tradition to hate rich people and distrust them.

YOU RACIST NAZI BRITAIN PROTECTED THE LIBERTY AND FREEDOM OF POLISH ETHNIC AND CULTURE (and sold it to Stalin at first opportunity not even 2 weeks after declaring on Germany)

>declare war on a country sentencing 60 million europeans to death
>get mad when they fight back
>"WOOWW I CANT BELIEVE HITLER WOULD TAKE OVER EUROPE"
Sure thing cuck, keep sucking Churchills kike loving dick.

>"Do whatever you want, just don't invade Poland"
>*invades Poland*
>"We're declaring war on you"
>[extremely loud autistic German screeching]

kys my man, I bet you're a fat slug who unironically thinks he would have been accepted in Nazi society.

>Dont worry Poland, we'll protect y ou
>*allies Stalin to rape them in the ass*
>"Mission Accomplished"
You deserve everything you're getting now :)

>63%

Jack "Based" Straw telling the truth.

No people on the planet have done more harm to the white race than the English.

We all have to go. When even Sup Forums hates a "white" group,you know that they're beyond saving.

>be incest monkey
>too inbred and cucked to understand things like "geographical landmass" or "population density"
>mocking US when his own white population is plummeting
See you in a couple decades, Achmed :)

>just don't invade Poland

That guarantee to Poland was the most retarded thing ever. It only made sure Poland wouldn't accept any German offers (because Britain had their backs). Without this guarantee, Poland and Germany would have found a peaceful solution to the problem.

All the real British left to found America and Australia. Only the dregs were left behind. We should all be exterminated, lest we pollute the White gene pool any more.

>be mulatto shitskin
>too black to understand any history
>start unironically supporting the Nazis because there's nothing else going on in your life
>mocking he UK when his own white population has ALREADY plummeted

I wont see you in a couple of decades, niggers normally get shot over there.

Speak for yourself.

>thinking starting WW2 was a bad idea for Britain to do means you love the Nazis
I like all European people, except the Anglos of UK, the eternal traitor to Western civilization.

>the eternal traitor to Western civilization
We were the largest Empire in Human history. We were one of the sole nations responsible for its spread across the globe. We're one of the only nations who have set up successful colonies that exist even today. The Anglo IS Western Civilization, Mongrel.

Germs are the eternal traitors to western civilisation. All they know is how to destroy.

Ask the Romans, the Germ autism can only be stopped with concentrated firebombing

>Be Anglo
>Cheer as your leaders sell your country to the Jews
>Jeer at Germans resisting being sold to Jews
>Start a massive world conflict that destroys Europe and dooms its existence forever so Germany can also be sold to the Jews
>Sell Poland to USSR while you're at it despite starting the war to "guarantee" them

>>Germany invades Poland
>Because the Poles refused every single proposal made by Hitler. If they had allowed Danzig to return, they could have kept the Polish corridor.
It was a good decision, Germans killed some of jews, rest left by themselves, Soviet occupation was shit but we don't have muslims now
10/10 would war again (btw your don't know anything about PL-DE realizations before ww2)

Prove me wrong. Why are we so shrunken and ugly compared to the new worlders, compared even to other Europeans? Our worthless island is not needed any more, nor are the people on it.

This is why I'm glad we're dying out. We've never done anything of worth.

You could have just posted pic related

>burger mocking other countries selling themselves to israel

You literally cannot be this deluded.

>Why are we so shrunken and ugly compared to the new worlders
You might be, but I'm not you dirty inbred. Stop shagging your cousins and you might produce good offspring. And take that flag off, you don't deserve to have it on, wretch.

>Be Britain
>Brag endlessly about the size of your Empire
>Justify throwing it down the drain so you can destroy all of Europe and compromise the existence of your own country in a hundred years

>We were the largest Empire in Human history
That was the real British, who as I said, are the ones who founded America and Australia and never returned to our shitty island.

>The Anglo IS Western Civilization, Mongrel.
I note how you don't even spell in your own country's manner.

We're a shit nation that doesn't even have its own language, even English is spoken more accurately in America.

>SIXTY
>THREE
>PERCENT

>but I'm not you dirty inbred
Your flag says otherwise.

>

>>Germany invades Czechoslovakia
>Germany was asked to protect them.

No, we lost our border fortification in Sudetenland and our air forces were shit. Slovaks separated from us and made their own fascist state. Germans threatened us that they will destroy Prague with their Luftwaffe. We were without allies that betrayed us in Munich and we had to ,,agree to be protected". Germans occupied us...

Ok, but seriously. It was the Rothschild Jews who got both the allied nations AND Russia involved in the war. Thus making it a "world war".

Isn't it hilarious. You started the biggest war in human history, US got all the spoils, became the new Empire as you crumbled to irrelevancy, and now we are the kikes new favorite goy as they left you to despondency. Your loyalties were well placed.

None of this would have happened if the British just had the god-damn common decency to collectively commit suicide before WW2.

You're either a Muslim, Jew, tourist or using a VPN. Kill yourself, your bait is obvious.

Didn't the allied nations firebomb Dresden and other areas full civilians? Particularly those full of European migrants? Then there were US firebombings and a couple nukes in Japan. Face it. There were no "good guys". Only those killing for their own interests.

>Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT
>e-e-e-except when it rightly calls my race worthless

He's right though The hole "proper brit" stereotype is like 1% of the population. The rest are ugly snaggle-toothed chavs.

whole*

>and now we are the kikes new favorite goy

Hahahaha he's actually proud of this. Fuck me, that was a great post there Hershel Weinberg.

Absolutely 10/10

You are largely correct, however the common bong is an unfortunately product of brainwashing.

People who toiled under the Empire for the benefit of the elites. Sent to die in wars against our fellow European, with whom we shared some common blood.

We were all lied to, and we cannot even speak about this without severe legal and social repercussions

And they firebombed millions of aryans

Fuck them. I

>Be Brit
>Leave your house
>Forget you had a spork in your lunchbox
>Get tackled by Iraqi hall monitor and beaten then raped before being arrested for carrying a weapon to school
>Hauled off in the paddywagon
>It gets rammed off the road by a truck of peace
>Say something critical about Islam as you crawl from the burning wreckage
>Get more sentences for attempted escape and islamophobia
>Court finds out your parents didn't pay their TV license
>Another sentence added
>Life sentence to be raped by Arabs for all of eternity
>Dad goes to jail too
>House and your mom are given to new Sudanese migrants
>Pray to God before finally necking yourself
>"Thank you for all of the good, at least we declared war on the Nazis"

I'm really not, I'm telling you it would all be avoided if Britain didn't make the Jew unstoppable.

He isn't British mate. Look at his posts, obvious baiter.

What pride do you have for destroying Europe and selling us all to the Jews, lol? If you take pride in that you should kill yourself.

And look how WO2 ended, Poland was a Soviet Russia colony. That tells you the British guarantee was never there to protect Poland, but only to provoke Germany further, with Poland ethnically cleansing Germans under British protection.

>The war started with the 'war treaty of versailles' after ww1.
Yes that was an unfair treaty for a country that was in no way singly responsible for WO1. Even my history teacher mentioned this, that this is a valid argument that Britain's actions contributed to WO2. I think what GB did was take their divide an conquer tactics that worked so well for them in their colonies and apply it to their own European neighbors. Pitching enemies against each other like Tamils vs Hindu's in India they pitches Poland vs. Germany by handing over ethnically German areas to Poland. That's what they saw in Germany, just another land to be exploited as if they were savages, not European brothers. And subjecting other innocent countries like ours to 5 years of occupation which was totally unnecessary.

How fitting for GB to be colonized by Khan c.s. right now after all their smugness of how they stopped evil fascism and nationalism! Shame about their beautiful culture that is ruined by pedophiles and ((international money interests))

Remember when Rome became (((Christian))) and then suddenly started getting sacked by a bunch of white niggers? Vae Victis amiright?

I am a Northerner and will say that there are a lot of good Southerners. There's are many moaning, soft arses (stereotypes do come from somewhere) but there are many good people too.

Russell Brand can die though. Carpet bomb him and fucking Shoreditch

Anglos aren't white. Sup Forums settled this long ago.

You realize that Brits are also Germanic, right? You can't really turn this around on that non-logic, dumbass.

He's not, but by his reasoning, we are now in a position where we should commit suicide.

Who the hell cares?
Crying about the past won't change anything.
We have to defeat (((them))) now.

We already are. Europe and America are collectively committing suicide. It could have all been prevented if Brits just bit the bullet for the rest of us long ago.

>please ignore all the damage the anglo as wrought in the white race

Yes and more noteworthy is that just about all Europeans were celtic by then.

Hard to deny.

>Be Brit
>Live in an Orwellian Islamo-Facist state
>Constant surveillance
>Secret police kicking down doors for wrong opinions
>Need a license to use plastic cutlery
>The only people allowed guns are Arab, not even the police will stop them
>Thank God each night the British stopped German Nazis so you don't have to wake up to a white Europe like your grandfather did.

"Brits" meaning the native Welsh, Irish and Scottish are Celtic. Anglos are Celto-Germanic.

>commit suicide
>for Europe
lmfao

Proof race mixing doesn't work.

Glad to see white people finally admitting that all Anglos need to be killed. Then put all the immigrants on the island and wall it off.

Anglos are the most damaging thing to ever plague Europe. Black Death caused less damage than the Anglo.

>Spend over a thousand years slaughtering and subjugating the actual indigenous people of the Isles
>Treat them forever as second-class citizens, starve them, call them subhuman
>-Fast forward-
>Destroy Europe just to prevent German cousins from being strong
>Declare everything German to be evil(despite being Germanic)
>"W-we are like only 1/16th German now and at least 2/18th's Paki"

Prove that Anglos are more Germanic than Celtic, then. Because your greentext isn't an argument.

The Anglos are pure scum.

>Boer war

More mudslime "incidents" the better it gets. Get rekt Anglo scum.

Look up "Anglo"
I know Brits are inbred but this is simple. Once your people become predominately Arab we won't call you Anglos anymore.

That is how this works.

>Be America
>The reason the empire died
>Fucked it at the UN
>Fucked it at Suez
>Fucked it at the Falklands
>Fucked it in Northern Ireland

>Once your people become predominately Arab we won't call you Anglos anymore
There's only 3 years left until we stop calling you Anglos

>Google "Britain Prayer"
>Every image is trashbags in lines on the street
>"I sure am glad we sacrificed 60 million white Europeans to stop Shitler :^)

I asked you to prove that Anglos are more Germanic than Celtic. Telling me to look up "Anglo" isn't evidence of that. Even those of native Brythonic blood living in England call themselves "Anglo-Saxon English".