OBAMA LEAF WINS AGAIN. DEAL WITH IT

Some Government programs act as “automatic stabilizers,” helping to support the economy
during a downturn by increasing spending and reducing tax collections. This support
is “automatic” because increased spending on programs like unemployment benefits,
Social Security, and Medicaid and a reduction in tax receipts happens even without any
legislative changes in policies. The automatic stabilizers caused deficits and net operating
costs to surge during FY 2009.

fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/finrep/fr/09frusg/09frusg.pdf

Obama inherited a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit and cut it by 2/3 Why does this fact of life trigger u so much? Why not just accept it and move on with your life?

Obama came into office "with a $1.3 trillion deficit before I had passed any law. ... We came in with $8 trillion worth of debt over the next decade."
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/jan/29/barack-obama/obama-inherited-deficits-bush-administration/'

Don’t Blame Obama for Bush’s 2009 Deficit
cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bushs-2009-deficit

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact
archive.is/74z6I
taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/what-are-automatic-stabilizers-and-how-do-they-work
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/U4RATE
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archive time

>politifact com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/jan/29/barack-obama/obama-inherited-deficits-bush-administration
archive.is/74z6I

thx norbot

We here at IOLI, are proud to bump this thread, so the forces of ObamaLeaf, may never sleep peacefully at night.

saved a new cap

God I love winning.

you should read it maybe you'll learn

What are automatic stabilizers and how do they work?
taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/what-are-automatic-stabilizers-and-how-do-they-work

We here at IOLI, would like to thank our friends over at ancap, for their contributions to helping reform ObamaLeaf from his clear Stockholm syndrome.

lol holy shit thx for that cap, it shows the ancaptard getting btfo

now compare to

just saging

and saging

over and over

We here at IOLI, would like to do our duty to warn you of the horrors, of ObamaLeaf syndrome. Symptoms include, but are not limited to (debate denial, erectile dysfunction, cognitive dissonance, and an inability to not have the last post in a thread.) Please report cases of ObamaLeaf syndrome, to your nearest IOLI clinic.

hey just wanted to say thx for that cap again

>saging this hard

IOLI strikes again.

again

thx again

i love winning

Once more for IOLI. Fighting for you, until the day of rake.

It's ok
Sometimes we must be harder than kakuna

These IOLI guys are alright.

did i mention that i love winning?

IOLI strikes out yet again. Thanks for the contribution from our south of the border friends. We thank you our Aussie friends dearly, and thank you for your contribution to the ObamaLeaf "search for the cure" march.

hey can u post some more of that retarded ancap's screencaps? funny how u stopped posting as soon as i btfo you

We here at IOLI, are proud to protect the good people of Sup Forums from Obamaleaf outbreaks.

Interesting...
See you later, anons

Do u have to stay in this thread as long as I command you to? Are you free to leave or are you under orders to stay in this thread?

Remember kids, know the sings, fight the disease, and find the cure.

why are you so desperately obsessed with me? You can't leave my thread.

Is someone forcing you to be here? Are you allowed to leave the thread or no?

Learn the sings, and symptoms children, and help us here at IOLI to find the cure.

Are you friends with that ancap btw? I honestly think he's going to kill himself tmrw when he sees this. Can't believe I missed it. Just read this now.

God I love winning.

Read and weep

Also, fear of shills, and obsession are sings of ObamaLeaf syndrome. Know the sings, find the cure. Together we will win.
Paid for by the IOLI corporation. Till the day of rake.

Notice how the poor victim of ObamaLeaf syndrome, must have the last post. Know the sings, find the cure. Till the day of rake.

Paid for by the IOLI corporation.

how will u survive this?

It's part of my OBAMA LEAF WINS AGAIN collection. You know that's bad for u right.

Other sings of ObamaLeaf syndrome may be
Arguing with oneself
Premature balding
Rake denial

Paid for by the IOLI corporation.

oh yeah? well those unemployment benefits stimulate the economy. Trump is going to make it so everybody has a job, he knows the true unemployment numbers, not the bullshit Obammy ones
Obamaleaf BTFO

IOLI for your protection. Till the day of rake.

Trump's execution is going to be filmed live on prime time television and Hillary Clinton is going to be in the room with him as executioner and when she's about to flip the switch she'll look at Donnie and say 'Donald, on behalf of the citizens of America, you're fired.' and then flip the switch to jubilation around the country and there's nothing you racist, sexist, bigoted pigs can do about it so get ready to start losing buckos because this train is headed back to the station

your reply is a fucking screenshot of a CNN article, are you fucking retarded?

i just want to say out of all the autistic leaf posters obamo leaf is the best
much better than kanna leaf penis size leaf and povertyking leaf

keep it up boy

Trump admitted the numbers aren't phony anymore. Are you even trying?

IOLI. Fight the disease, find the cure. Till the day of rake.

so u r still here

Don't have to try that article is total bullshit, even though you're wrong 99% of the time you actually make an attempt at some kind of persuasive argument, guess it's hard to type while you're giving a newfie-terrier a rusty trombone

Here at IOLI, we will not rest until the cure is found. Please make sure to enlist an your local IOLI recruitment center. Till the day of Rake!

Why are leafs talking about Obama? Is he running for office up there or something?

what does IOLI mean also
>IOLI
>loli
>Lolicon

holy fuck Obama leaf confirmed pedophile

>Obama inherited a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit and cut it by 2/3 Why does this fact of life trigger u so much? Why not just accept it and move on with your life?

Because we've explained to you 900 times that the House controls spending and the House was Republican from 2010-Present. Obama didn't cut shit, you mouthbreather.

International Obama Leaf Institute. Till the day of Rake! Enlist today.

can we add poverty leaf to the list to
that fuck is so god damn annoying

Basically we found out that ObamaLeaf can't leave a thread without the last post. That's why he ran off, and made this one, and that other one with a proxy.

they're asking him to run for the position of Trudeau's dickwasher, their libtards don't have time with all the dog fucking

atleast he hasn't reached ascended levels of turbo autism where he keeps replying in /ghost/ after the thread 404s

yet

Trump embraced the real 4.4% unemployment rate.

I didn't start the other one. I joined it. I don't need last post. Lol you do. You're describing yourself. Why are you so obsessed with me? You follow me from thread to thread. Why?

>Trump embraced the real 4.4% unemployment rate.
that does not account for people who have run out of unemployment benefits and still are not back to work, or have dropped out of the workforce entirely
workforce participation rate of working age adults tells a much different story

U4 includes discouraged workers. Seriously how do u retards still not know this. It's 4.5%

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/U4RATE

nope you're just posting a chart without the methodology, "discouraged workers" is not worker participation
you should be ashamed, retard
obamaleaf btfo as usual

Lol you're in such denial. You don't even know what an unemployment rate is. Even Trump admits they're not phony. You know he just told u retards it was 42% because he knows you're dumb enough that u will believe anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

My 80 year old retired grandma is not participating in the labor market because she's retired dumbass.

There are 95 gorillion RETIREES, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

>House controls spending
>praise house cuz of deficit reduction
>don't criticise house republicans for 10 trillion debt

???

I swear to god do u right wing retards even know what an unemployment rate is? We've been using it for decades. It didn't become fake because a black man became president. Do you know that the unemployment rate goes down when unemployed get jobs? Most right wing retards don't even know this. They think it's a conspiracy.

great point

their mental gymnastics are unreal

>You know he just told u retards it was 42% because he knows you're dumb enough that u will believe anything.
fucking hell man you're obviously just going to keep arguing the same thing. i know that 42% is not the "real unemployment rate", you can define the parameters of unemployment however you want. he said 42% during the election because thats the kind of shit people wanted to hear. he's saying 4% now because its his administration and technically, that is the unemployment rate

by the way you're so fucking easy and predictable, i will continue to waste your time in every thread you shit up while im browsing, you fucking snow nigger. choke to death on a syphilitic canine cock you obama and trudea loving faggot

why r u retards so obsessed with me?

Are we certain that Obamaleaf is in fact just one leaf?
Perhaps it is a bunch of leafs larping as the same guy.

not obsessed with you at all, i see a thread you're in i consider it ruined, won't even browse, but i will keep you tied up with some "hurr durr im a burger youre wrong" shit. it can't help, when you're regularly making 100+ posts in a thread.
in other words, you're not cancer x super-AIDS, anything you touch turns to shit, with your stupid mega autism and graphs and charts that are generally BS and nobody would trust even if they weren't, due to the source and the cocksmoker posting them. sad.

could be, does have a distinctive type of libtard super-autism i haven't seen before, always similar text and file names. i never read his posts, just got annoyed that he keeps ruining potentially good threads so i will keep the window open and troll him every few minutes while i browse threads he isn't ruining by sperging out with 100 posts frothing at the mouth

Why dedicate your life to me in this way? What do u get out of it?

>134175517 (Faggot)
no more (You)'s for you tonight from me, rake yourself then self immolate with some sage

so mad

u never answer why

no one cares about you or your obongo nigger, trump is president, so kys

Obama leaf is such a insecure little Faggot he has to make 2 threads and spam them to Hell then backpeddle and try and play it off like some autistic fuck.
He is right a total of like 10% of the time and thinks repeating the same Fucking thing over and over EVEN when he is BTFO so hard he has to spam bullshit.

Obama leaf just kill yourself. You continue to get BTFO but because you insist on getting the last word you think replying is a form of winning. I laugh every time you get BTFO and either ignore it or just keep regurgitating the same bullshit in a different way.