Frog chief of arny resigbns due to Macrons budget cuts

>"I won't let myself be fucked like that," he said according to two parliamentary sources. "I may be stupid, but I know when I am being had."

To hell with everyone here trying to shill for that traitorous granny fucking banker.

reuters.com/article/us-france-politics-defence-idUSKBN1A40KR

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/belgium
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8424904/People-with-Norman-names-wealthier-than-other-Britons.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Europe has no men left. He should move to America and make moonshine and lynch niggers like the French southerners do.

Grannyfucker is turning out to be more interesting that I ever thought. Must be the Trump Effect.

>budget cuts are bad.

This is why France is so much in debt and why their economy can't keep up with Northern Europe.

is this the same guy macron supposedly embarassed in a speech as the dude watched?

Let's hope for a military coup in the future

>give your military budget to algerians goyim!!!!

Yes

France is the only EU army retaining a global power projection capability.

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

As he watched, is not important.
What was relevant wasthat he was embarassed in front of his subordinates and on a public setting.

Macron is a disgrace.

EU army soon i guess michel

>like the French southerners do
but they don't really, this is why you got a nigger president

stop smoking weed

Because it's a waste of money and other countries are too busy earning money to keep leeches like Greece and France afloat.

twice. And mudslime at that.

Well we elected a faggot, idk if it's much better.

I like the fact that Algerians consider French Algerians cucks.

Ja.

There are other things than defense to cut from budget. Like development aid and social security for non-citizens. French military has been gutted when it comes to budget since end of the Cold War. Their budget is around 32 billion €, 1.5% of GDP... and that includes fucking gendarmie in it, almost a billion from that is huge cut. They have nuclear arsenal, huge domestic defense industry and lots of active foreign deployments to support. That essentially means that everything else in French military has been neglected for years, sooner or later lack funds for normal day to day training and mundane not so big ticket items will bite them back.

>France is the only EU army retaining a global power projection capability.

If they are cutting the budget, they aren't maintaining that capability.

nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/belgium

114.83%

Fuck off Zimbabwe.

>There are other things than defense to cut from budget.

Any they will have to make cuts EVERYWHERE if they are to stand a chance to not become the next Greece.

>implying having a debt is bad

macon = bill clinton?

France is long lost, way before migrant crisis even started. I have no hope and this thing do not matters.

The only soulution left is radical - mass deportation or removal of any kind of millions of people.
As for now, from social-ethnic point of view, they are doomed.

....said Greece just before they collapsed.

>Any they will have to make cuts EVERYWHERE if they are to stand a chance to not become the next Greece.

Their defense budget has already been cut to the bone. As long as EU exists, credibility of its common foreign policy rests on French Nuclear deterrence.

Where they should cut their budgets is everywhere except defense.

wrong
greece is on the brink of collapse because they were spending more than they could ever pay off

We have an 80 billion fraud bill per year... Cutting budget is not the solution here, especially when it's about stoping country just outside of Europe from becoming the next Afghanistan (Mali).

any cuts to the wine budget?

>greece is on the brink of collapse because they were spending more than they could ever pay off

Which is exactly what France and Belgium are doing.

At least Macron wants to turn France around.
There is no hope for Belgium.

>it's about stoping country just outside of Europe from becoming the next Afghanistan (Mali).

I thought it was about fucking Libya up so millions of Africans can freely move into Europe?

Or did you forget France started that shit?

Sounds like hes butthurt hes not longer a welfareqween

>not wanting to waste all your money on useless military spending
>this is somehow a bad thing

I love how you just skipped the fraud argument about budget cut.
Just confirmed my tought about you trolling.

There's only one chief of arny in my heart

And we started so much thing you can put on us... like storming you fleet with cavalry...
Or is it annexing your ancestors in 1066 fucking brit? Still mad French rulled your saxon shithole for centuries?

>dolph lungrdend head of your chemical weapons corps

This. No leader does that, as it undermines authority itself. Macron is a retard.

Wars aren't even fought anymore. Economic sanctions are used.

You're the leeches : you benefit from our millitary expenditures and millitary actions in terms of security. You are far behind us regarding those spendings too.

And we're a net contributor to the EU anyway, so no your money don't go to France.

>macarroni keeps fucking everything
>military forces got tired of that
>military coup happens
>they successfully destroy macrocuck
>put le pen in power

Military fag here.
> went on deployment Afghanistan operating near and with French troops.
> had to do community outreach to keep locals inside so at least we were fighting Taliban and not farmers shooting at us too.
> French troops went about giving kids detonators inside candy wrappers
> lets say we had the whole area explode on us and had to fight every fucken Afghan within 200 mile radius
Smart boys those French.

>annexing your ancestors in 1066
>Implying Normans are French

>greece
>near-collapse because expenditures outweigh income
>(((borrow))) to keep country afloat for 10 years

>what's wrong with debt lol xD

Of course you wouldn't see it as a bad thing you fucking nation-destroying parasite.

Right...

...but why?

>you benefit from our millitary expenditures and millitary actions in terms of security.

Yeah, we feel very secure after you murdered Qaddafi and opened the immigrant floodgates....

Same with America murdering Saddam and starting ISIS.

Cunts..pure and simple

You know when France got defense budget cuts? Interwar period.

>never reading chronicle from this time period
>never realizing that the troops and barrons came from all of France.

Finally found the salty brit shitposting from the Netherland.

I'm from Normandie and I can tell you have an American tier education (that is, Sup Forums memes instead of real culture).

Probably of prole mdr;
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8424904/People-with-Norman-names-wealthier-than-other-Britons.html

THIS !

With the downfall of the British military (which is a fucking shame) and the French army starting to get stretched heavily, Europe will no longer have any military capabilities. (Not saying you are useless, Spain, Italy, Germany, but we don't see you often on the field...)

6d chess to give more influence to Poland ?

>they were culturally french so they were ethnically french!!!
Hello Mohammad Al-Parisi
They mixed with Franks (Germanics) not your average French person

If he can't find a way to use funds efficiently then he is not meant for the job.

In any case, I wanted Le Pen to win.

>Global Firepower

Kek, I remember when the UK was quite high on that list and Sup Forums said it was a shit website with made up numbers.

Now that the UK is below France I suddenly see it posted here all the time. Really makes you think.

was

"They mixed with Franks (Germanics) not your average French person"

>Quickly, I must find something to say to save my face

That's where I figured this is going.

>arny resigbns
dont poast whn drimkl

>this ugly hat

We should invade them again

And Franks mixed with Gauls or Gallo-Romans and were assimilated into Latinity.

>rainbow dash

inb4 eu army

And hence a nation on mongrels was born. SAD.

you killed most of your fraankish population during the revolutions
the franks didn't ethnicity mix and neither did the Gauls you lying cuck or is it annexing your ancestors in 50bc fucking frog?

Mongrels that BTFOed you several time, with no retribution, just saying

t. Saxon-Frisian-Spaniard

here is your (you)

>Mongrels that BTFOed you several time

Just once.

>with no retribution

Waterloo, dumbass.

Battleofthegoldenspurs.png

All nations are composed of different tribes, hence are mongrels.
Just like we submit the Frisians multiple times and cucked them balls deep.

Actually, the Revolution mostly killed peasants from Vendée, so not really the most frankish...

Angles, Saxons and Frisians were pretty much the same people.

And there was never a sizeable Spanish population in the low countries.

Once but for ever. ;)

That is already obsolete statistic. French defense spending was down to 1.5% of GDP before latest cuts and it includes bullshit like gendarmie in it. While gendarmie does provide security and law enforcement to military bases and other sensitive facilities like airports and nuclear power stations, law enforcement in rural areas is their bread and butter operations. They are part of military because of historical reasons going back to time when French was a fucking kingdom.

>With the downfall of the British military

British military is far in healthier condition than French. French military has neglected pretty much everything that isn't nuclear forces and big ticket industrial projects like fighters and naval vessels. Everything else has been more or less neglected since 90's. Equipment of many French infantry units looks a lot like it is from 80's and reason for it is simple, stuff has been same since fucking 80's. At least they now are replacing FAMAS, reason is very simple, those rifles were falling apart, quite literally.

>the French army starting to get stretched heavily

French army has been stretched heavily and has been under serious budget constraints for a long time.

The Brit commenting from the Netherland.

Peasants that got BTFOed the next time.

>things will never go back to when Britain and France just raced each other around the world and occasionally had a cheeky bit of war which resulted in handing over some tribal lands and shaking hands

This... This is Germany's fault.

French military fag here.
Here is goodbye msg to the troops.

desu the only thing me and my leftist father agree on is that people who fraud should be held at gunpoint and forced to pay everything they owe plus 1000% interest rate and then rot in jail.

It's the Jew
We are all Indo-European

Rise up or shut up, baboon.

I follow orders

Mostly agree with you. I'd say the main difference in diagnostic is that the french army still retain power projection capabilities (for how long?) and heavily uses them (Mali, Central Africa, our former colonies in western africa, middle east). The brits just pushed their first aircraft carrier in years, with no plane on it, and no longer have long range carrier ship for non-fixed wings, which is nowaday the best way to project power abroad. I don't recall, but we may have four or five of these.

Is he retarded ... or is it on purpose ?

And your orders are to let your country get fucked in the ass by the same people you are fighting in afg, mali, libya and syria.
There is no one I respect less than a French soldier, except a french officer.

We should transfer financial fraud management from Bercy to Ballard...

Militaires are just average fonctionnaires with weapons and a treillis.

What does it say?

Who will lead it?
Germany trains its soldiers with minvans and broomsticks
France has no leadership
UK left.
greece and poolan? Italy?

You'll be disapointed to hear than i'm a NCO.
And what are you doing to save france except shitpost on chiness cartoon forum?

Ask anothet french for translation. I'm still at work

Let's say he's suffering from a bad case of hubris simplex.

Honhonhon NCO pleb.

I'm not at a liberty to say since my actions and opinions are illegal thanks to the non-action of the french cuckhold legion.

Nuff said. "Mongrel" btfyo.

>"I may be stupid"

What kind of man says this about himself escpecially in such a high ranking position.
Weak cuck deserved to get fired.

fuck off schlomo

The army is made up of a bunch of shameful cowards that can't stop complaining but won't do anything to make things right for themselves, even the police forces have more balls to protests illegaly

It's not a surprise if you are cucked each time governments draw a new budget, because you don't have any balls to protest except crying, resigning and saying that the people won't forget like a bunch of insecured dreamers

> he will be replaced by a muslim

The only reason we're not up above France atm because we're waiting for those shit yank planes to put on our cuck ramp.