PEOPLE LIKE TO FUCK

PEOPLE LIKE TO FUCK

GET OVER IT

How do you respond to this argument Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability
youtube.com/watch?v=1pUXH1Bye88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by fucking them?

ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability

wow you are right OP, brb going to go get creampie'd by BBCs

people that try meth and heroin like it. should we do it all the time? degenerate.

It depends always whom or what do you consider as people?

People like to do heroin, should we let them?

>Do you wanna fuck?
>Ummm no

slow fag

pulls out dick
here you go

What women want sexually is irrelevant.

not from my experience. im 30 years young and it seems like only whores actually enjoy sex.

People like to complain get over it.

People like to rape
get over it

People like to steal
Get over it

People like to kill
Get over it

B L A C K ED

You don't she is right. Wait, it's your girlfriend? You don't have to stay with her, you know?

yeah, better to let them than to say its illegal, give the market to criminals that force addicts into crime in order to support their habit, they also target weak people in order to create more slaves like this.
why not let this be a health issue instead? Why not save society the money and problems?

>How do you respond to this argument Sup Forums?
People need to learn to control their desires basic desires

Easy. It's a free world. Women are free to be total sluts. I am free to exclude sluts from my dating pool.
A dog is more valuable and faithful companion than a slutty woman.

Every source cited in this is absolute garbage tier. Laughed out of even the chiropractor office tier.

>tfw no one wants to fuck me

Does this mean i am not a people

I would explain to her that we should be übermensch.

insightful post! thanks based leaf!

Yes. It is true. We have the bodies of animals, and so we are subject to animalistic desires. We experience hunger, thirst, cold, heat, wet, dry, tired, alert, and yes, horny and sexually aroused.

But what sets us apart from other animals is the ability to use our minds to reason. We need not be slaves of our desires like mere beasts. To accede to her argument is to say that, "well, men should raep then." Clearly she's not advocating raep, is she?

are you chris chan

you forgot your image fattie

PEOPLE LIKE TO GAS JEWS
GET OVER IT

How do you respond to this argument /leftypol/?

If you simply jump to the first pleasure at hand, you are nothing more than an animal, a biological machine. Humanity was has not conquered the heavens and the earth by laying in mudhuts fucking each other. If your only purpose is for your own pleasure, you have no purpose at all. You are a soulless negative to the world not worthy of the title of human. These people wander aimlessly, going through the day to day motions until they can suckle up to their vice. They are withering leaves on the great tree of humanity, spitting at the roots, who died with weary back, so these leaves could wither in the shade.

By explaining the societal detriments of promiscuity. There's nothing wrong with remaining committed to a single partner.

-Your looks are gonna go downhill after 25, and nobody

-Explain the biological reasoning behind the passing on of genes for males and females. Because it's risky for women to have kids, they need to be selective in who they breed with to ensure they get the best genes and have offspring with a high chance of survival. A woman that fucks multiple people is clearly a genetic failure as they can't choose or hold onto a genetically successful partner.

-Most of these girls are used to everyone treating them super nicely, including people who they won't sleep with. Don't give them the time of day. There's a promiscuous girl in my workplace who talks about her exploits and I give her visible looks of disgust every time she does. I tell her she's disgusting in front of everyone in the office.

-Statistics on number of partners, happiness in life, and successful marriages.

-Explain to her the benefits of a nuclear family to society, and how the erosion of nuclear families has led to a succinct decline in standard of living. Also explain that delayed gratification is a universal sign of intelligence, and is often lacking in monkeys, children and people like her.

Remind her that men excel at everything in life. The best of virtually every field is male. Remind her that she's filling the empty void of her inadequacy with dick, and when she starts aging she will soon have an empty void of inadequacy and dick.

only read a few paragraphs but it still makes sense, a viewpoint not reliant entirely on sources you can see it personally

I'd like to fuck her too...

but I can't.

I don't want my children seeing this filth, thanks.

People like to steal, get over it.
People like to kill, get over it.
People like to rape, get over it.
People like to

I see a floating purple unicorn everyday, he tells me he is God, I don't need studies to know that he is real because I can see him

this tbqh

>COLLEGE ISN'T FREE
>GET OVER IT

women are sluts indeed, but exclude all sluts means exclude all women.
You have to manipulate woman's mind in such extent that they are your loyal sluts.
Most women are stupid, you need only a little bit self-control to dominating their minds.

>people like to fuck
>blacks are people
please

Adultery should be made illegal again.

Dogs like to drink antifreeze too.

>t. Betavirgin

You can have all the sex you want with one partner

This, even the most traditional, "loyal" woman will fuck other men if she thinks she can get away with it. This is why whorish behavior should be socially shamed constantly

Yes. Let them kill themselves off. Natural selection.

This.
Hedonism is subhuman behavior.

they like getting raped tho

Women can only have one child a year and have a limited period when they can reproduce. Therefore women should find the strongest man to mate with to make sure her offspring are the strongest they can be.
Men don't have that problem because they could theoretically have billions of children a year and thus him "putting it about" is completely logical.
That's why there's a difference between studs and sluts. Any woman can be a slut, but not every man can be a stud.
What do I have to do next, explain why men are expendable and women aren't? If I do it's basically the same reason. Once a man has impregnated a woman his job is done (as far as passing his genes on which is his only real purpose in life) so if he dies a second after conception it's no big deal. Once a woman is impregnated she has to carry the child for nine months until it's born and then care for it for several years to make sure it doesn't die.
Need I go on?

>Communism is individualistic, while conservatives are collectivist
This is pathetic user.

What is this supposed to be an argument for?

Videotape their parents doing it then sending it to them with that exact message.

I see no argument, what are you talking about

>All women secretly want to be raped IRL
This is absurd. Rape laws would be far less strict if the female desire for rape was that powerful.

>1 in 5 women orgasm
If someone tried to choke you with an ice cream cone, it would taste good. This doesn't mean you enjoyed the experience as much as you would eating it yourself.

>implying rape laws aren't just an artefa t of men not wanting used goods

is that a fake blondie?
I can smell the spic in her.

Disgusting.

The alternative doesn't work anyway

>ice cream choke
Hot

Actually maybe it should be the other way around. Men should not be able to vote. Because women should not work. Thus they have more time to get into politics. And they also are more connected socially to their neighbours and city. So they know better what should be done.

And men can still give their input to women. Also it would still have all the other benefits. that this guy mentioned. And would strengthen the family.

>tries to shame sources without actually pointing out what's wrong with them.

m8, if one side of this argument has shit sources, it's yours, considering you fucks still cite Kinsey decades after his work was refuted.

that's fine.

but if you are a slut, i'm entitled to call you out for it.

Communism does use the same individualist framing that classical liberalism uses though - the idea that a person is a random, disconnected, adrift among his fellow people and therefore equally capable of forming bonds with any of them. It's why Communists think that people will do the kind of work for The Party that a traditional perspective would have expected them to do for their immediate family alone.

I'm a virgin and don't know what that is

>Giving the vote only to women.
>The gender that scores consistently as far less xenophobic than their male counterparts

Why do Germans love immigration so much?

noice pic

I don't need to cite anybody, the onus of evidence is on the claimant. The only remotely acceptable study cited there was discredited.

Your graph just links the same family-studies source and another garbage site

fpbp

The entire point of it being enticing is that she's put up enough resistance for her pussy to be comfortable knowing the dick getting forced inside of it has earned its place there.
The laws are just an extension of the need for resistance that singles out the wheat from the chaff.

>discredited

Oh, please I'm dying to see this refutation. You can't just say something has been refuted, and not at least link to an attempt at a refutation.

the issue is who you fuck

Faggots liked to fuck in the 80's. They're all dead now.

You are right.

Fpbp

OP confirmed for not getting over it

Well once we are all niggers. There is nothing to be scared about. We just live in huts and hunt animals. Like god intended.

Indeed, however you can't change her nature, you must make her clear that you want to kill and rape everyone but it's societal not acceptable in the same way as her desire to be a whore. You compromise for being a nice guy is directly connected to her compromise to be a nice girl towards you.

>the holocaust never ha...get over it.

p-hacking is so much easier when you don't publish in a real journal

Well. I am doing exactly that. Its great to fuck other girls from time to time.

>scared to say it

The problem is that rape and "resistance" are conflated.

Example of "Resistance"
youtube.com/watch?v=1pUXH1Bye88

Many women would love this, clearly.
How do we give girls what they want without being thrown in jail if they regret it when you don't call, Sup Forums?

Over indulgence in pleasure is bad

Rape her.

>Arguing with whores.
Who the fuck cares what whores think?

you still have the barbarian gene Hans
you white nigga you

Why ? Look at Mohammed. He fucked girls all the time. Got himself a 9 year old too.

So you can't cite a refutation, then?

would turn 900 degrees and moonwalk away

i dont associate with thots

>implying if you were to find her in your bedroom, naked, legs spread open, crying "take me right now", you'd just walk away

well im in my own bedroom, id tell her to get the fuck out or ill have the police remove her

>If someone tried to choke you with an ice cream cone, it would taste good.
That's oddly specific

if we all do what we want the world whold be hell

why not? people like to rape, get over it.
same logic, everything goes.

people like heroine and crack

get over it

stop the war on drugs, even if it tears down civilization, kill people or even start some wars, who gives a fuck?

Try harder. I know you can do better

Oh wow those comments!

I WANT TO FUCK THAT STATUE

>those dark roots

c'mon gurl take care of ur hair

t-this isn't real is it?
Anita was like a hotter GIRUGAMESH guy?!
muh dikk

lol the coments
women rights were such a huge mistake
I hope muslims solve this

Fine, sleep around until your looks wither and fade leaving you live and die alone because no sane man would want you.

That'll really show me.

but that isn't an argument.

People like to masturbate in public, get over it.