Globetards will never win, just give up

youtube.com/watch?v=hAmk660CWB4

You globetards will never learn will you? Just keep believing what nasa tells you, you blind sheeple.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxhxL1LzKww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Globetards eternally BTFO

>globetards are this delusional

Two words: Polar Night.

And so the flattard was sent to a shithole where he came from.

We've never to space.

NASA, is faking it all cant you see through their lies. Its all filmed on a set like the moon landings and all space footage we have.

There has ben no reports of polar nights before 1949 because thats when the UN was founded and faked it.

Flat earthers fail at the only thing they should get right, putting the earth on a flat map

the fact that so many people think the earth is flat and seriously debate it leads me to the conclusion that Russia should nuke the west as fast as possible

No visible curve

No wires here. His finger gets in the fold of his pants.

There isn't one single picture of the whole earth globe that isn't a computer generated hoax.

I see no curvature.

Then what is obscuring the rest of the vessel?

nothing to see here move along

shopped
post a video of that

Photoshop mang, try again globetard............

Hmmm, every picture shows a different part of the world... It's almost as if... the Earth is round!

Well, what's the point. You retards will never stop trolling.

why do you want Earth to be flat?

(((they))) have the power to fake terrorist attacks, what is stopping (((them))) from faking the shape of the earth?

i love flat earthers
im a geographer and their reasoning is funny, both for how dumb it is and how riled it gets liberals

He pulls on the fold, not on some invisible wires, you tard.

physics

Flat earthers are by far the dumbest crowd on Sup Forums. You're even worse than kekistanis. Are you trying to tell us that thousands of years of sciences made by white European men, as well as an accomplishment made by a crew of white European astronauts, was fake?

>inb4 dubious screencap "proving" the footprint is fake

Its easier to control people in a ball shaped world

Yet these people have no trouble with their hundreds of instagram filters

>Today I learnt that my relatives at Mursmank are UN and NASA agents.

You should be gassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxhxL1LzKww

Please explain to us how Earth is not flat.

You are a "geographer" but you've been trained in the helio-centric model, not the geo-centric model.

Reminder to not try and argue with flat earthers, you are wasting your time. They are just LARPing trolls, nobody is retarded enough to actually think the earth is flat

lmao at the people ITT falling for NASA propaganda.

How so?

1 km is 8 cm of difference in altitude due to curvature as I remember.

So roughly 36 km bridge makes roughly 3m not over 100m

Globetards will never win? Win what, the retard lottery? Sure.

motherfucker I've been up in the CN tower which is one of the tallest structures in North America and could see the curvature of the earth off of Lake Ontario.
You will never convince me the world is flat.
Inner earthers and oval earthers on the other hand may present a more believable case.

Because (((they))) want us to believe everything on earth has ben explored, yet on a flat earth there are still unexplored areas that we are prevented access to by the UN

You Only know what they told you. How can you know for sure this isn't just the matrix for example or something like that. thats right, you can't.