Another tragic suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.fo/hRd2u
archive.fo/BI4PA
snopes.com/klaus-eberwein/
youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh man, it's late. I'm pretty sleepy. How about we all go to bed now?

Do you say this just to be called a shill?

he says it to humorously indicate that this thread is going to be a prime target for shills

Fuck it..

Shill

I agree with this but is also doesn't help the discussion one bit. Where was this headshot wound? Did it come from the front back side?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Damn, must've had that suicidal German blood in him.

archive.fo/hRd2u

>Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

archive.fo/BI4PA

>Germany’s Merkel Defends Russian Gas Pipeline Plan

How are you unaware of the layers of irony on Sup Forums

Poor dude suicided with 3 shots to the back of the head

Dead nigger is best nigger

snopes says no:

Of course they do.

I'm bumping this thread with no survivors.
Pic unrelated OC cos fag Hillary loving mods deleted a thread I was enjoying. Never forget the bodycount and don't let them forget it either.

im bumping cuz i like you.

Bumping this... all the Pizzagate organgate work was useless if people don't start getting and archiving all media related to those involved...
Also post hashtag #ProtectTheBecks try to get it trending for real

HOLEY MOLEY ANOYONE THAT IS STEPPING UP TO THE CLINTON OLIGARCHY MAY AS WELL BE STEPPING UP TO PUTIN HIMSELF

YOU END UP WORM FOOD.
WELCOME TO YOUR SOVIET REALITY MY DEAR AMERIFATS.

GET USED TO TYRANNY

IT'S GOING TO BE LONG BLOODY TERRIFYING TRIP AHEAD!

Is there no stopping to her killing spree? Is thee not enough evidence to lock her up?

Guys I already thought about the theory OP developed and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this hypothesis isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

How many "suicides" related to the CF until now?

It would be a shame and also a sexist bigoted act if someone compiled a list and memed it

It also bumps the thread and gets people like you to bump it too while you call him shill or get wrapped around the axle on whatever retarded bait you're responding to. How fucking bad are you at chess?

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0

There's pretty much no limit to our reach, but you already knew that. Brainlets, they never learn, not even what happened to the curious cat.

(((snopes)))

>There's pretty much no limit to our reach

YOU ARE ONLY

MORTALS
O
R
T
A
L
S

All these totally un-clinton related (((suicides)))

does that article actually support the claim, but say it's false? I only skimmed it but it looks like it's true and they just labeled it as false lol

The suicide note said there was no foul play.

Welp, I'm convinced.

>Where was this headshot wound?

In his head?

it's called humor you fucking turbo autist

Yes and no. I like it.

My autism levels aren't high enough to compile a comprehensive list like that, but here is a list of suspicious deaths related to the Clintons from the 80's & 90's...... god knows how long the list would be now.

fuckin LOL'd

If Hillary starts to suspect the Awan brothers mess was something more than incompetence, will Debbie be next?
Kek willing.

How long are Americans going to continue fussing over the Clintons? Almost every time there is negative press concerning Trump, we see a news article from a non traditional media source implying that the all powerful Clinton foundation has executed something.

>Bill narrowly avoided impeachment while in office
>Bill couldn't ensure his successor, Gore, continued his legacy
>Hillary couldn't win against relative Obama in 2008
>Hillary struggled against a literal communist in 2016
>Hillary couldn't win against the most controversial candidate in recent memory with the Tacit support of the Bush family

For supremely powerful villains, they're a little shit.

How are you unaware of the layers of irony on Sup Forums

Fake news.

>>Where was this headshot wound?
>In his head?

>Fear for his life so he killed himself
Makes total sense.

No it was because his five million dollar life insurance was about to expire

Let's assume for a moment that all these people actually are committing suicide. What kind of eldritch horrors are hidden within the Clinton Foundation that is so abjectly terrifying that people would rather shoot themselves than let the secret out into the world?

>No it was because his five million dollar life insurance was about to expire.

I'm sure he will enjoy the money.

Bump, because this needs to be around when other burgers wake up.

That's a good way to be denied your life insurance.

>What kind of eldritch horrors are hidden within the Clinton Foundation that is so abjectly terrifying that people would rather shoot themselves than let the secret out into the world?
pictures of hillary's snatch

Everyone knows life insurance doesn't do suicides. This is absolutely bullshit and you know it.

Maybe the hitmen didn't know this and acted in good faith?

I'm sure it's nothing, he is black and therefore lying. Don't you hate niggers, Sup Forums?

>snopes
>literally an agenda-driven man and and his wife posting from their living room

>told acquaintances he feared for his life
>ruled suicide

God fucking damn, apparently even exposure doesn't stop these fucks

>snopes

>How are you unaware of the layers of irony on Sup Forums

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Guys there's a guy in my room. He's got a gun. I think I may be suicided.

Why hasn't wiener "killed himself" yet? I figure he would be a prime target.