Why are (((they))) hiding the truth about flat earth from us?

Why are (((they))) hiding the truth about flat earth from us?

You have all been fooled by NASA.

damned if i know

as an honest american i believe the land jesus walked on can only be flat

Thank you for reminding me that there was a custom flag I didn't recursively filtered.

kill yourself

Tinfoil hat time! Yay!

calling it a "Go-Pro lens" instead of the propper term, fish eye lens, really shows how dumb you wold have to be to believe this shit

you need to wake up Henrik

the single biggest problem with flat-earthism is that it is too impractical to keep this lie going
I mean, how many thousands of people would have to be in on it and keep their mouths shut?
it makes no sense
it is simply more likely that the earth is round, rather than all these people being in on it

also, flat-earthers are CIA psyops to discredit white nationalists btw

If Earth is flat, that means there is God. If there is God, people have to live by set of rules unless they want to burn in Hell for all eternity for being fucking degenerate retards.

If Earth is a globe in a endless space, meaningless floating around till it explodes, there is no God, and everything is futile. You didn't exist for 14 billion years, were born and will live 80+ years, and then be dead forever. Narrated by Nigger de Gay Tyson how you're stardust and shieeet.

>implying flat places aren't a thing
What is Kansas?

Earth isn't flat, dumbass.

It's thicc

But it does

If the Earth is flat, why is the equator larger than the Antarctic circle? Shouldn't the ice wall, being the circumference of the Earth, be larger than a circle between the Arctic and Antarctic?

>California is the butthole of the world
Makes sense

flat earth makes complete sense to me you shill

I have seen the flat plains of kansas with my eyes. If god wanted a round earth why would he give us plains?

If it's hollow, then how the fuck can it be flat as well you absolute retard?

>circumference
you're thinking spherical while talking about flat object, dum dum

i am actually getting dumber reading this and i am retarded

>facts make me feel bad so they must be wrong

why do all flattards think the earth is so much smaller than it really is? the earth (despite being tiny on a galactic scale) is still pretty fucking huge compared to a human.

A circle is flat, user doesn't mean a sphere

Are you telling me that what we see over there is the end of the world? Or why does it become dark?

Because it's a vinyl record. We are just on playback.

How does that make any sense proving the earth is flat. The moon orbits the earth and while the sun is going down it just happens to be orbiting at that spot, allowing for this situation to happen.

Its funny but in relative terms, the Earth is smoother than a snooker cue ball.

If the earth is flat, how come I can fly west to Japan, then to Germany, then to the uk, back to the US

>getting your earth sciences info from lolcats

What if that lens was installed on a go-pro?

this thread is full of jewish government shills

OUT OUT OUT

>Its funny but in relative terms, the Earth is smoother than a snooker cue ball.

What is this supposed to be?

T H I C C

are people really this dumb?

that makes no sense, though. And I always wondered why there is more evidence to support a (at least partially) hollow earth, than a flat earth? I'm pretty sure the flat earth movement is nothing more than a psy-op that ended up getting out of hand, and now it can't be controlled anymore. Poor CIA, little did they know how many retards there truly are out there...

I never knew Ireland had so many toilets per capita

>How does I gravity?

stars close up

It was white Christian men who sailed the world and mapped out a sphere.

but water curves with the surface, dude.

Gravitational map projection of a spherical Earth due to density difference in the strata and mantle. The differences between the highs and lows are g (acceleration due to gravity) = ~9.82 to ~9.79 respectively IIRC

Else you'd see Asia from the east of Africa

That's exaggerated

That's the point

What is a euclidean meniscus?

Cmon nigel you're better than this

I don't know if it's flat, hollow, concaved or whatever. But no one and I mean no one can honestly explain how 'gravity' works. It defies any kind of physics, occam's razor thus determines the Earth is not a sphere.

Nice sense of humour

More like if the curved Lake Baikal were made flat, it would contract by 20 miles

It would be nice to ice skate there.

Stars twinkling. Most all stars do it, those that don't are either planets (e.g mars, venus, which get mistaken for stars) or satellites.

i totally can't believe that this "earth is flat" is even a thing.

What exactly is this supposed to demonstrate?

As an honest American I believe you're an idiot

Wow, someone with a brain on this board

what's not to understand? if an object has mass, it creates an attractive force around it, which will attract other objects with a smaller mass to it. This has been demonstrated in several experiments, in fact, even you could do it, but you'd need some good equipment for the measurements. I can't remember the name of the man who did the experiment first, but you should be able to look it up.

The truth about flat earth is that the earth we know is only part of our planet and not the whole thing. What we live on now is the northern hemisphere.. so to that extent yes the Earth is flat.

Earth is an oblate spheroid and we know how big it is.

sun could be close

Yo I'd love to blast all you flat Earthers into space without a spacesuit so the last thing you see as you're dying is the spherical globe we live on and then you go on into eternal nothingness

That's not how Occam's razor works. You can't reduce everything down to "I am an ignorant bugger that can't read Physics for Beginners".

doesn't change the fact we the public only know what's on the top of our planet

beyond the Antarctic ring lies atlantis IE aliens IE the people orchestrating our lives like a reality show for their amusement

And at night the content of the lake is spilled everywhere.

hmm, so you're a flat earther, and you "people" don't believe gravity exists, so how the fuck did the sun not fall onto the earth yet if it's that close? Also, if we live in an enclosed area (dome), then when will we run out of air to breathe? And one final question: If I decided one day that I feel like breaking this dome, what will happen to the earth?

Thank you for reminding me that there was a custom flag I didn't recursively filtered

No you retard, Antarctica IS Atlantis. Goddamit, put some effort into researching this stuff.

Wait but that would mean...
>pic related
?!

Fuck off CIA

we're being told a whole lot of lies

>earth is flat
>literally every other planet, moon and star is round

Consider suicide family

>How to avoid answering the questions in a debate - for dummies
kys

That's exactly how OR works dude. I admit I got an F in Physics because I spent more time skiving down the woods and I find it completely boring. I do know lots of clever people though. No one can explain gravity. We're all taught it at school, but it remains a theory not a fact.

I heard they also attached wires to every single water molecule here

thats how you get rivers french moron

It was a joke.

Thread hidden.

Sage.

It quite amusing how much water they splash around up there. Are they not afraid of all the electrical equipment

MOAR ATTENTION, MORE REPLIES, ME BE ON UTUBE SO I CANZ TELL MAH FRIENDZ

so what's your answer now?
Why did they make the water behave exactly the way it would in the absence of gravity, even though there is a gravitational force present (since it's presumably all fake)?