GERMANY

GERMANY

YES

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
rbb-online.de/politik/beitrag/2017/07/lehrer-umfrage-ajc-antisemitismus-islamismus-schulen-berlin.html
aeon.co/essays/are-male-and-female-circumcision-morally-equivalent
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2405110/Sherry-Wests-daughter-Ashley-Glassey-says-mothers-account-baby-Antonio-shooting-doesnt-add-up.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So basically there are now 10,000 more female skinnies in Germany than last year.

we care why, exactly?

because shit like that can stir up some normies

Wow I wonder why! The rise of the far right must be to blame

>beef curtain o plasty
>BUTCHERY CHOP OFF MORE FIVESKINS WHERE ARE MY FACE CREAMS

PAY YOUR FUCKING DEBTS

This is great because they mostly do it to their own shitskin people!!!! Their birth rates will drop once the women realize they are not in the 3rd world!!!

This is acceptable practice

Female cattle should not experience pleasure during sexual service to men

What? But female genital mutilation is quintessentially German.

And how many times more boys were legally genitally mutilated? It's not common in Germany, but it's still a hell of a lot more than 58,000.

At least it doesn't say, "More German parents opting for circumcision"

Proxy much?

Redpill me on FGM. What is it even?

Now I'm waiting for BBC and Al-Jazeera articles on how 'There have been female genital mutilations in Germany for last 200 years'

Nice fake news.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>fgm is dramatically on the rise
>shows a picture of a white child
>noticing patterns is racist

What is proxy much, swine ?

>much?

why are you role playing as a 12 y/o girl

Hey
Why is it illegal to do it to a woman but not a man?

Nothing illegal, just degenerates whining as usual.

Why aren't YOU role playing as 12 y/o girl?

Jews get dickhurt every time someone tries to ban it.

Hmmmm what ever could cause this? Hmmmm I wonder. Hmmmm this is really making my neurons fire rapidly.

This is the sort of thing that libtards should be vigorously opposed to. Yet, they aren't.

Just google De'marquise Elkins there are multiple sources. There's even a petition on change.org to free him.

Mohammed's dick is so abnormal from goat hormones that he mutilates German pussy with it.

jesus fuck why keep going

Whoa fair point I guess I mean like why even care about Europe lol.

What I don't understand is this.
>FGM = Illegal
>Cutting your dick off and keeping an open wound where it used to be = Legal

Why?

he cunt he broke

FGMing yourself is perfectly legal, and SRSing a child is not.

It is getting worse and worse. Germany is gone for good.

rbb-online.de/politik/beitrag/2017/07/lehrer-umfrage-ajc-antisemitismus-islamismus-schulen-berlin.html

>Acid attacks are quintissentially British goys!

You won't because you'll nevrr get laid lmao

Its something eastern africans and kurds do. I think its a pre islamic tribal thing that merged with islam (or christianity depending on location)

Not a bad ending though. Life in prison without parole (he also robbed a priest), and his mother got 10 years without parole. She has 5 kids, lives on section 8 and welfare, and dropped out of high school in 10th grade. Sup Forums statistics charts just got a little more problematic.

That should also stop but the male equivalent to fgm would be the removal of the glans and part of the shaft.

By the way, who performs these surgeries?
Do they just chop apart the small girl who is being held down, with a small sharp stone or razor blade like they do in shitsandstan?

>Germany is gone for good.
gone for good
hyperbole much?

just fucking atomb bomb us already

>who performs these surgeries?
islamic doctors. They can get all the paperwork and shit done """legally""" for the surgery even though German law says it's illegal. Fuckup up right?

We should remove those doctors, take away their licenses/titles and their practices. This forces the mudslime to either:
>DON'T mutilate their children
>Do it themselves with a high risk of infection and botched up slicing and dicing

There are forms of FGM that are equivalent to or even less damaging than MGM. They're still illegal. What you described would be homologous to clitoridectomy, but would be far more destructive to function.
aeon.co/essays/are-male-and-female-circumcision-morally-equivalent

There was a recent case in the US where it was actually a doctor doing it. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the cases in Europe are similar.

>blonde, white girl in the pic

Fucking christians, God ordered circumcision.

Christians are the devil's children.

P A R T A N D P A R C E L

some arabs are born blonde

That's deeply fucked.

US is draining most of top IQ individuals from shitholes. Wether it's India or Nigeria, that's why you see such a disparity in household income between Afroamericans and native africans living in the US.

>why even care about Europe
exactly.

it was obvious in 2016 that shit like this is going to happen. i fastened my seatbelts when the train started so i can laugh at the normies starting to puke when we didn't even got to the downward slope.

shit is hillarious to watch

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2405110/Sherry-Wests-daughter-Ashley-Glassey-says-mothers-account-baby-Antonio-shooting-doesnt-add-up.html

Why are the French such savages?

>White man
That's cultural appropriation innit?

It's frightening how common MGM is in the Usa.
A country meant to be civilised yet children have no choice but being deprived of functional genital tissue.
You are truly controlled by the jews.

exactly THIS, cultural marxism at it's best

According to the WHO there are many types of FGM, some of which don't even remove tissue.

This. This is the ammo we should use.

Are you new?

>you cannot be racist if you are non-white because you have no institutionalized power to do so
>therefore racist attacks of any kind agaist white people cannot be racist in nature

There once was a beta so scared of girls he couldnt get them 'off', if you know what I'm saying, thus he said every girl should either have her clit removed and/or the entire store closed with needle and wire, with only a small hole to pee through and for sex ofcourse.

PHOTO SHOWS A WHITE WOMAN
HAHAHAHAHAH
GERMANY YES!!!

New here?

Normies don't give a shit especially German normies.

Normies here care and has caused female circumcision to be forbidden. Traveling abroad to circumcise a kid is also punishable by law.
But they still don't understand the tanned Germans and New Dutch don't give a flying fuck about our laws.

no it cant you fucking retard

dozens of mass murderers by muslims didnt

manchaster didnt

mass rapes didnt

this wont either

normies are the biggest retards on the planet, i think dogs have more intelligence than normies

What do you mean? Just look at them, they are going to loose their shit any minute now

>male genital mutilation is called "circumcision" and is widely accepted and practiced
>female genital mutilation is called its proper name and is illegal in most places

REALLY makes one ponder..