>>134175292

Retarded. It's just that white people and gooks became more atheist recently. If the west and far east went back to religion, the graph would flatten.

You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1088868313497266
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Issac newton, carl linnaeus, and many of the other founders of moderen science disagree.

you cant disagree with this graph, its a study and the results are the results. U can disagree with the conclusion it implies, but statistics are statistics

A random graph with little context and no source? Why can't I disagree with it?

i should of put u cant disagree with the concept of a graph. You can call it inaccurate but theres been tons of studies that correlate religiousness with iq

The outlier country proves religion is fine.

You should have realized without a source or evidence is studies to compare credentials of those who created the study, this graph means nothing. Just another pic of shit by a retarded OP

thats a strawman lol nobody is claiming religion is not "fine" even though i would actually say it now

Next time ill remember to spoon feed everyone here instead of thinking people were smart enough to google religiousness vs iq to see a range of studies and data.

What determines IQ? You could have an IQ of 134, and not know shit about philosophy and philosophical discourse. Take Stephen Hawking for example, he has a high IQ, yet it a complete and utter retard when it comes to philosophical matters. IQ doesn't mean shit when you're a retard when it comes to philosophical matters. IQ may be a 'pointer' of sorts to intelligence, it doesn't necessarily mean that you're intelligent when it comes to philosophical matters.

I agree IQ!=intelligence, but its the closest thing we have to determine intelligence and you would be stupid to deny that there is definitely a correlation

>Sup Forums suddenly says iq doesn't matter when it's a correlation they don't like

>Sup Forums is one person

Who's the oulier on the far right? Asking for a friend.

Hey it is me. You are welcome.

>PS: God is real. Jesus is his son and Logos incarnate.

>Hey i can't provide a sauce, so why don't you just google the topic and try and find the graph yourself? I'm sure it exists somewhere

i dont know personally but theres a few religious people who are also credible scientiest. Granted if we go by education, i would put the percentage under 1% that have the highest degree of education in a field like science or math and are also religious. So when making a graph like this, you are bound to get an amonaly or 2.

This also could of just been a random smart religious person, its uncommon to see though

after about 10 seconds of googling, ive found you one to look at

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1088868313497266

let me know if u need ur ass wiped for you later

Probably Singapore

Eww Muslims.

I mean, if you're offering, sure.

see

If only we could identify who's behind it

It's frightening how easily I connect the dots now. Fucking Sup Forums ruined me.

Large Buddhist and Christian populations too

>Intelligence (IQ)

Hmmm...

What about race and IQ?
Any relation there?

Unless you start providing actual research data, what you are saying is worthless.

>all religions are the same

what an idiotic implication