Dr. Who

Feminists actually think men are in tears of Dr. Who. For every person actually upset, there are 100 posts of posts gloating.

Let's use their own shitty logic against them. Go around and complain about shit like:

- She is cisgender and not disabled.
- For 50 years, every single doctor has been white.

Paint everyone who is cheering this as a victory as a racist and let's paint the producers as rampant "white supremacist Nazis".

THAT would be funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KuurC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only teenagers watch that crap

I would but since I actually don't care that would require way too much output from me

They'd probably apologize

Actually there are already a large number of people saying the choice wasnt diverse enough
unironically

I remember when I used to watch this show. But then I realized it is complete shit. It is just cheap government propaganda to further the authoritarian britbong state.

"Look at this, aliens don't need knifes, why would we?"

"Look at this, aliens are inclusive to other races, why aren't we?"

"Look at this, aliens value different cultures, why wouldn't we?"

I know. And it's funny. XD I want to see the show being tanked by SJWs.

I don't have time to watch it anyway. I just want to see SJWs eat their own virtue signalers.

In US only fat liberal bitches watch Dr Whore

Eh, okay. Maybe not worth it then.

Dr. Who was Anglo-Jewish, SJW propaganda ever since I know it. I don't know why anyone on the right still gives a shit about it.

If you want a good TV series, try Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis.

You forgot

"Look at this, these aliens can naturally change genders as part of their life cycle, why can't we?"

I disagree, especially in the most recent season there was a lot of symbolism about learning from history.

The people allow Earth to be taken over by aliens and he goes into a massive rant about how it was so obvious that to keep them safe they'd have no actual freedoms of their own and how it was so easy to spot but humans don't care about history.

I felt that was a pretty solid message regarding the fact people prefer to let people run all over them so long as they feel good.

the fuck is this dumbfuck shit? the last time you told me to bitch about star wars my twitter account got permaban and the movie hit box office.
fuck off nigger im not gonna waste my time for your thin skinned sissy ass

archive.is/KuurC

i don't care
she's pretty good looking
i want to see some girl on girl alien action
and dem arches o lord

The show would have been much better if they didn't write every single thing off within 3 episodes as never having happened because "timey wimey bullshit plotdevice".

the humans are literally useless sluts and cucks and cant do anything without a big strong time daddy to take care of them

They literally killed the fanbase with capaldi's run, there's no one else left to care

Really I'm just waiting for the shitstorm when r34 of female who getting raped by space aliens starts rolling in.
Shits a literal goldmine of potential

More like Dr. Vagoo, amirite?

Matt Smith was the last based DR until it started slowly shifting into some sjw bull crap with his last companion. I think that's around the same time that the whole modern naritive shifted from sjw being a fringe group to now the majority without the sheep even realizing it.
Bbc is propaganda. It's like if the mainstream news in America also owned the entertainment channel, but the sad thing is Brits tax dollars pay for this, and license fees pay to spread it worldwide.

>mfw the next doctor is a paki
Quintessentially British.

At least the plungers have some use now.

She should get sex change surgery in a episode and become a man again

That way they cant argue without being called transphobic, would be funny as hell

You....i like you

The terrible thing is Capaldi is a good actor but almost his entire run has been dictated by directors on a diversity power trip. Surprised he stuck it out as long as he did

But the pay off would be tremendous.
This is a show liberals (*especially Remainer EU cucks*) care a lot about. Imagine the tears. It wouldn't be election night big, but it'd be funny

>Literaly watching sg1 as im reading this post

Wasnt Stargate "We Wuz Kangs" before "We Wuz Kangs" even a thing?

In a manner of speaking the Gould could be considered successful space niggers
>steal alien technology to become the top dog of their own lil section of space
>enslave humans and have a we wuz kangs and gods mentality
>literal worst enemy was little aliens that inspired Norse mythology called the As guard
>ultimately defeated by a largely white SGC
>peaceful Gould called tokra were considered pretty much uncle toms that needed killing

Agreed. Would definitely bang.