Is this racist?

Is this racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZUPsGDFZzVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah, bitch invaded personel space

it is racist as fuck. How can they disturb a white guy trying to study like that??

God I hate people like that. Such moon cricket behavior.

>it is racist as fuck. How can they disturb a white guy trying to study like that??
>nah, bitch invaded personel space
>God I hate people like that. Such moon cricket behavior.

Everyone was having fun and a moody emo white faggot suddenly attacked a GIRL (BLACK).

I hope he's already in jail.

>Be in Hotel computer
>Decide to checkout their computer downloads for images
>See one Berine and Obama and Kane
>Decide to rename the file image names to, "Obama is going to Prison", and "Bernie sucks."
>Decide to download trump images just to piss off the commie/Dems when they get a image on here
>Mfw

the young black niger is the first one to atac, if you close attention she steps on that young white trying to study, so get the rope

America really is an African Colony at this point. You've lost entire cities/states to the negro hoard.

just part of their culture

It sure is funny xD

Fascist: She is untermench acting like an animal, so no
Communist: Clearly racist, we shall procure all her wares for such an act
Libertarian: She clearly violated the NAP for invading into her territory, but blacks can do no wrong...what a dilemma, ill get back to you after a few months of soul searching
ANCAP:
Jew: of course goyim. The only good interactions whites should be having with blacks is that of breeding and creating superior mixed race offspring, anything short of that can be interpreted in one form or anudda as racism.

This is actually how a lot of normies think.

Well, there are so many black people in this classroom and she deliberately choose to annoy this white guy. So yes, she is racist.

By the look of them, especially the white guy, it's some class on minority gender studies. Sorry not sorry.

I love the expression on black peoples faces when they get splattered. Reminds me of that black chick who got rammed against a wall the other month.

/pol encapsulated in a webm

>normies
>call the population produced by American public school system "normies"

lol, now I finally get why normies are hated on this board.

White Guy studying.
Niggers being Niggers

>Niggers: wez no earn muz as whitey!

no you don't

Signifying monkey, an ancient story about a monkey that always taunted everyone until it got its balls ripped off by a lion.
its in black culture to taunt everyone.

Can clearly see that the bitch stept on his book. Therefore he unleashed his true powerlevel in order to get his pride back. Next schoolshooting incoming.

Wait a minute, that's a dude? I would've sworn that it was a grill.

The jew forces this on us.
>be white, work hard, never see your 2 kids because you work all the time. kids grow up, go to college with resentment for you. kids hate parents and have no kids because they are gay or one of 64 genders that cant have kids
>be shitskin or nigger, never work a day in your life, get white origin gibs, have 7 kids with various people, let the streets raise them because 75 IQ.

Alway get this in my head for some reason when a black bitch gets hurt

None of these girls have even started working on the assignment he is almost done with.

Dat bitch was trying to twerk in front of his face, what does she take him for, heterosexual?

He's a poof! No wonder the cool kidz don't dig him.

What am i seeing here? someone explain please would like to know? is she having a seizure or something?

For some reason seeing a nignog knocked retarded makes me diamonds

But it doesn't matter, because no student is left behind and the grades are going to be "harmonized" in the end.

>someone explain please

Massive brain trauma resulting in uncontrollable spasms.

Don't get hit in the head.

t. doc

>mfw realizing that Black females have good success rates in college academically

Wood induced retardation

So can se come normally out of this again or is she mentally for the rest of her live?

CivicNationalism.webm

It's savage but it looks like some kind of medical procedure...

Jeb! in his hoodie

>Bitch steps on his arm and paper, both of which his personal property.
>Literally violates the NAP

She should just be glad she didn't nuked.

This

It's a wrap for her Achmed

Look on the bright side she probably only lost 10-15 IQ points

Colleges are a 4 year LARP that you are gaining value as a human being

Has there been a twitter campaign or some shit to get this fucking racist to justice?

The sheboon violated the NAP
/thread/

So whas this some sort of punishment or a devil banishment ritual or something? Also weird at the last seconds you see a white dude holding her on the right

Truly advanced African science exceeds our primitive comprehension. This is why they wuz kangz, ya know.

>not waving a dollar and make them dance

I think that it's a white girl. That's what I heard.

Spit facts: Leaking the skull have been used for medical purposes against cerebral haemorrhage.

That a picture from SA. You can be sure its something normal and the nogs just waltzed in and started protesting some silly shit.

It's always possible to get better. People come out of comas.

But it's more likely she's got massive hemmorrhage and the pressure from that and the swelling ultimately results in her death or at least permanent brain injury.

It's the same injury as if you were ejected from a motorcycle and hit a fence with your head first, no helmet. It's bad.

You'd be collared, rushed to the ER, they'd hook you up to fluids and you'd measure the internal cranial pressure, if that's very high you'd probably do an emergency skull opening to relieve the pressure.

This shit can happen when you slip in the shower or fall off a bike too. Your head is squishy, protect it.

Moments after committing fart rape at Greendale College

She read that she died, but I don't keep sources for shit like that

Go call back the patient doctor. The hemorrhoids are getting worse he said

Okay and im assuming she isn't gonna be rushed to the nearest hospital so she should be dead. Thank you.

Apparently I'm retarded as well

Second post best post

As i remember it was the punishmet. She apperantly stole that tablet she was holding in the video.

you can just feel the enrichment

okaaay thank you for the conext in this video. Weird they would smash up that tablet if they ar epunishing her for stealing it. So the punishment looks like they didn't meant for her to die but to teach her a touch lesson like if you steal it you get punished and i will break the tablet.

but as educated as they are they knocked her retarded resulting in dead.

Jävlar. Någon som har gjort läxan.

geez. probably demanding that white people apologize for aids

>Is this racist?

Yes. Education and science should be for whites only.
youtu.be/ZUPsGDFZzVM

>Weird they would smash up that tablet if they ar epunishing her for stealing it. S

Respect their rich and vibrant culture you racist!

Pretty sure those dudes meant to kill her, so it's a safe bet they finished the job.

>niggers

>I just want to become a good debt slave to Jewish bankers so that my mommy will be proud of me.

Can we please make this a nigger hate thread already!

Naw, she said

>CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE WHITE BOY!

Yeah im sorry :D :D i will remember that!!

I can relate to that but i find it weird they grab her up so carefully and hold her while she has spasms and aren't insta killing or striking her more. Very interesting this video. Wish i could read the minds of those people in the video.

lol

It was on a website. Pretty morbid stuff is allowed in the discussion like pol. Apparently, woman did something wrong to of the the men. Cheated on them or something. They told her to put the phone on her head to smash it as punishment. They end up killing her. I believe it was in Brazil. The men show in the video they weren't trying to kill her. Saying, get up, that's enough, get up.

If it's for black people's sake? No. It's called civilizing savages.

I understand. Also explains the 'white' man on the right near the end of the video.

Weird they film this shit and then pretend they didn't mean to kill her so they probaly get a lenient punishment? Or maybe there isn't even law in brazil

BREAK THE NAP
GET A BROKEN BACK

>UK

Oh please, everyone knows it's full of disgusting pakis and other shitskins.

It's beautiful

I don't know. But the footage tells me they've just incriminated themselves and it went public.

Well thats how these kind of people behave. They're either hardened criminals or mob justice. In either case, in this kind of circle there is no empathy really. They can smash someone's brains in on second and show tenderness the next because they're completely void of emotion.

On a related note, this is what will happen to you if you eat all the red pills.

No but he did us all a favor.

>What am i seeing here ?

The video every western feminazi woman should watch before going on their retarded tirades ?

>literally overreacting from a 10% drop while niggers go up 00.1%
What is montana user just move over there if you get triggered that hard, heard meth is pretty to get up there so thats perfect for you.

South Africa 2016.
Black students protesting against white education system by stopping everyone else studying

Bad
Boonz

>Im a woman, do as i say.

Then she gets her head bashed in.

Best education for wannabee feminazi chicks.

Jävlar du kan svenska

It's actually a white girl

no they were being fucking obnoxious

Looks more to me like billy bob picked his classes late and got stuck in african american studies

No. It's a shame the video stops after she falls

Would you first gendarise if someone try to invade your personal space and then take action.

Spreading that video is racist and hatespeech.

This happened in brazil, if you were smart you could tell from the terrain and their dumb choices in clothing

Pretty sure she was texting some other guy and her favela lord bf didnt like it, so he belted her over the head with a thick log, smashing the phone and her skull. Notice she got a few punches as well. Then she siezured up like a spaz and they panicked, like when you hurt your little brother and then panick to get them to stop crying before your dad comes in.

No wonder american education is so bad. I'd be have a really hard time learning anything with niggers screaming everywhere.

>Everyone was having fun
They broke the NAP. They should be genocided.

>South Africa
not even once

but seriously she steps on his work and he pushes her off, she is the one provoking this situation, you can easily tell he doesn't want to be in the situation he is in.

The real question is why the fuck are niggers dancing in class? oh wait.. niggers are too cool for school lol

>how_to_give_orgasm_to_african_women.webm

How would you even get in a class full of dancing niggers?

Don't you think it's his/her own fault?

>he

No. It's comedy gold.