CHINA READY FOR ‘WAR’ WITH INDIA, HOLDS LIVE-FIRE DRILLS NEAR BORDER

Happening !
newsweek.com/china-ready-war-india-open-fire-border-638300
Who's side you on ?

>Both sides have refused to stand down, and recent Chinese military moves have raised fears that the situation could soon escalate.
>China’s armed forces have held a series of drills in Tibet involving tank training, mortar fire and missiles being launched not far from where Indian troops have been stationed.
>“China doesn’t advocate and tries hard to avoid a military clash with India, but China doesn’t fear going to war to safeguard sovereignty either, and will make itself ready for a long-term confrontation.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9cdIF
theconversation.com/is-lynching-the-new-normal-in-india-80415
youtube.com/watch?v=Llbx5OyZEFA
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet:_Ek_Prem_Katha
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fixed the unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/9cdIF

China obviously.
India will be a Muslim nation in like 50 years.

It's not happening until shots are actually fired fuck off

POO

Based chinks.

Thanks nord bro

Fuck of Muslim Cunt, Modi is taking care od mudslimes here pretty well, you migjt have heard.

This
Has been happening for over a month now
Have finished watching paint dry, now trying to observe evolution in real time

Again?

>subhuman shitskin hairy ugly poo in the fucking loo
kek

Thanks Man, you are the real MVP.

I'm with the poos desu. sure they're disgusting, but at least they aren't soulless husks that run around bashing doggos.

also, pusy posters legitimately make me laugh

I hope india gets nuked, fking shithole

POO

vs

CHU

>shithole
literally

India would fucking stomp China.

I have to say it.

POO

who the fuck is gonna side with China? they aren't even human.

POO

vs

LU

ww3

I dunno user, They have a billion zerglings to throw at them. I'm faily certain they can win through sheer attrition.

The battle for the castle of Fu Man Poo.

KICK SOME DOG EATER ASS RAJESH

i support India our greatest ally

This war is basically India trying to stop China from turning Bhutan into Tibet 2.0.

Sad that Sup Forumstards can't see through Poo memes and realize India is the good guy here.

Fucking made up data.

>India wants to squat shit in the streets

>China wants to squat shit in the toilet holes in the ground

Which ideology comes out on top lads?

This would make living in Melbourne hilarious if they did war.
That being said Melb can go fuck itself.

This
H..hot
They won't go to war q bunch of pussies

DROWN THEM CHINKS IN POO

>poo on streets
>poo on road
>chinks stuck in poo
>pajeet skee

>India vs China
That was always gonna happen, I'm surprised it took this long desu

I hope they fuck each other up real good, china's economy collapses, india gets taken over by muslims, russia take over chine and russia and the US go full towelhead removal.

fuckin kek

good thing nukes are fake

Gonna need a quick rundown.

hot.

kek, holy shit
it seems pajeet really doesnt like abdul afterall

I feel more sympathy for the poo than the chinese. I'm on the pajeet side. Good luck user

>Both sides have refused to stand down
>They're actually standing down
>Nothing is happening

I think I might have some German blood in me

idk about that one. china and india is pretty close in population size, india has hometurf advantage, and mainland chinese are naturally weak cowards.

Is this real or meme?

>Poo in loos ftw

Final bastion of communism must fall.

It says eating

theconversation.com/is-lynching-the-new-normal-in-india-80415

no shit

okay thank you and outside of the probaly very very poor rural area's is shitting on the street common or also Sup Forums meme?

>NO EATING THE SHIT... ITS NOT CURRY

Cant make this stuff up

why would you think otherwise?

But China would probably call on Pakistan to the West of India due to an alliance.

Unless both the tibetans and uhigars revolt during the conflict youre fucked pajeet, gooks have the high ground. That being said i do hope the street shitters win

Of course you want that you muslim cock sucking Swede SJW, Don't You?
Go back to your cuck shed now.

Why exactly? why are the chinks and poos at eachother is there even a reason?

Also i will back poos before i back chinks

Idk if it's bait, but no one really shits on street in cities.

Poo will win.

India will get sandwiched by Pakistan and China

Spasm.jpg

no im not baiting im just really curious but thanks. Sometimes reading all these memes here you get a feeling its like that in reality but i probaly should read less on Sup Forums. All the things talked about here on Sup Forums 98% are not real life i have discovered.

India wins ww3 due to septic shock resistance while the Chinese Holocaust happens from the streets

Calling it now

Guess hey got tired of their shit, literally

Don't think you know what spasm means friend... Anyway I'm rooting for you m80

Loos may be scum but they're still better than commies.

Also is there a tl;dr on why the conflict exists in the first place?

china cannot win.

youtube.com/watch?v=Llbx5OyZEFA

Border dispute. India thinks that China occupied a half of their state. China says that all of that state are belong to them.

Well you need to differentiate the memes from reality that's about it, most of what /pol says is true even most of /x is true

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

Go China, kick their ass!

lel

OH NO TWO OF THE MOST POPULOUS NATIONS SENDING MILLIONS INTO THE WOOD CHIPPER, HOW WILL THE WEST SURVIVE!?!?!?

(btw can you two include Africa in your war in some way?)

China has been trying to buy the rights to Indian street poo for a while. They want to use the bacteria in it as a method of smog scrubbing. But the proud Poos look at their street shit as a national treasure and are refusing to play ball.

Hot.
Gonna forward it to my muslim 'friends'.
I am going to have a Field day with this.

India does have an open defecation problem. Don't be so quick to dismiss it as a Sup Forums meme because it is an issue.
They even made a movie that is going to be released soon.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet:_Ek_Prem_Katha

i hope this happens so bad. But don't say it's happening until the first battle begins or a declaration of war is announced. I hope they nuke each other back to the stone age. India is a smelly shit hole and China is just a shit hole.

>having Katua friends

nice ID

I won't be surprised if a /pol ack links me to a hardcore South Indian one of these days

heh

>'friends'
I am part of a large WhatsApp group, My number is disposable, gonna forward there.

I think we need a right wing what's app squad

/BRICS/

/BRICS/

What are right wing politics about in India?
Restrict the muslim population or something?

I have always only heard or read about the right clobbering we received in 1962.
Can't wait to see it with my own eyes.
2017 will be different than 1962 though. This time around Hindus will finally shut the fuck up and accept their rightful position as coward bitches.

I would back whichever side agrees to keep their fucking people where they belong.

Here is the thing about India, it was invaded by the Mongols, the Mugals (arabs), Alexander the Great, the British, but no one was able to conquer them.

India still stands strong today! Jai Hind!

chinks are more redpilled on sandniggers than russia and USA. Sad!

Gotta root for the poos here. I don't see anyone could support the scum that is China.

Team poo ftw

I back the poo's, they play Cricket.

Yes, but preferably a anonymous group,
Coz Nowadays librandu SJWs are everywhere.

Im with the chings, because americucks and commies will help them, bc CHINA is in the UN
Also i think it has the largest economy of the world or 2nd next to arabia cuz oil

>but no one was able to conquer them.

What about the raj?

Wait doesn't India have atom bomb

hey india maybe you not know but our (european) wise precognitior called Nostardamus said about China - India war.
And it will be "endless river blood, for both sides"

The what ?