I thought the

Sandy holocaust was just a meme

>can you explain this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh it was just a public relations didsaster

Crisis actors, treasonous traitors who sell out to the msm. Should look up their families and the witness protection program used to rotate them around

Go to sleep OP. Drink some NyQuil, pop some Tylenol PM's and get some rest

She respawned. What's to explain?

*yawn* I am kind of tired maybe I should go to bed

It was an honest media mistake. Yawn. I am so sleepy. You should get some sleep too.

>

HEY! FUCK YOU YOU HEARTLESS FUCKING ASSHOLE!! MY COUSIN LIVED IN SANDY HOOK, AND I ATTENDED HIS FUNERAL YOU FUCKING FREAK! IF THESE FUCKING CONSPIRACY THEORY RETARDS NEVER EXISTED, MAYBE MY COUSIN WOULDN'T HAVE LOST HIS LIFE!

Surely you people are smarter than this.

You thought wrong, kiddo.

Surely you are smart enough to explain the DNA incongruencies.

Why would they do such a mistake using same woman twice?

I've often seen this argument and every time I tell you it was an accident. (((They))) didnt realize ppl were onto them so early

My cousin went there you incentisitisivie piece of shit.

Conspiracy cucks claim to be relatives and cheat journalists by sending photos from previous happenings.

Then they go on r/conspiracy and scream false flag.

I'm so sorry for your loss but it's also cool you got to meet Jennifer Laurents at the hunger games premeire

Huh?

>REEEEEEEEEE

Is this evidence it didn't happen, or that CNN sucks?

Why the f would they fake a shooting and get crisis actor if they can just let one crazy shooter slip and not arrest him before .

It's a freemason thing. Similarities adds to the general populations alienation and the result is resignation and apathy/a non caring attitude.

It's like the "military exercise/drill thing" always going on whenever it's a "terrorist attack". The media will mention it in a subsentence and not focus on it, but everysheep will have it in the back of their mind. It's like a rudimentary form of magic; the elite are mocking people and on some level everyone knows it and when noone focuses on it(the priests of our age; the tv-anchors and media pundits) people think it's them that its something wrong with and goes back in their shell.

Link me to both those stories with the pictures shown then we can talk about it faggot

GUN CONTROL
U
N

C
N
T
R
L

You make the journey alone my friend

Spise en fjert

Actually this is quite funny if you ask me.
This shows exactly just how dumb americans are in the eyes of the establishment.You would think they only use actors once,but nooo.
Dumbfuckistan.

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Triggered much,my little boy?Does it hurt your feelings that the world calls you dumbfuckistan in your face not even hiding it anymore?

FAKE NEWS
FALSE INFORMATION/
TRUMP WON 2/1
THEY MAKE SHIT UP, PUT IT ON TV, AND TRY TO PASS IT OFF AS OFFICIAL.

CIA hook

Sandy Hook was just a CIA LARP

your govt hates you.

fox uses stock photos because real people don't look good on TV
this has been explained to death already

the real conspiracy is that there were two or more shooters
sandy hook hoax is controlled opposition

Apparently none of you faggots checked in

also, can someone shoop the sign to say check um?

You're thinking of aurora this is sandy holocaust

it was a training exercise

only retards still think kids actually died there that day

An autistic kid living in New Jersey finally snapped and killed his mother, then took her car, and drove to Connecticut undetected, where he slaughtered two dozen kids of families who all moved to the town a year prior and were unknown to locals, in a school that for all intents and pusposes was abandoned. Let's not forget the (((innoncent bystanders))) who got scared of the commotion and ran away into the woods chased by the police, reporting they were armed with "long rifles", later to be forgotten about completely.

Initial reports at Sandy hook were multiple shooters I'm pretty sure. It all blends together.

My brother was there and he saw it happen! It's not fake!

MY DAD WORKS FOR NINTENDO AND SAID THE WHOLE THING WAS STAGED TO PUT THE FINAL NAIL IN SEGA'S COFFIN

That sucks man. It's a shame these people think there's a conspiracy

I'm sorry your brother had to go through that.

Yea, can you imagine how paranoid people are these days?
What was it like for him?

Is there a real answer to this picture? That fact checking crap didnt have a real answer, and just dismissed it without giving any evidence. So annoying!

n i c e m e m e

At least he's ok, right?

it's obviously not the same person. the girl on the left doesn't have lines under her eyes

Yes. Thank god!

I attended sandy hook elementary and can assure you it happened.

Pretty stressful. He couldn't believe someone would kill innocent children. He wasn't very close to the shooting because the police were already there but he did see bodies carried away.

I don't doubt it didn't happen, but I doubt the narrative behind it. I think (((they))) knew it was going to happen and sat back while letting nutso boy murder a bunch of people so they can then pop in for G U N C O N T R O L

Looks like we have a facial recognition expert here. OK are these the same kids just aged 4 or 5 years?

Ok why was no one held accountable? Why wasn't it ever brought up and fixed?

are you retarded or can't you see that it's just 1 person replying to themselves

Can you prove that?

obviously yes, they have the same name

Because many people employed in journalism are stupid and lazy. The retrieve photos from stock database and often upload/print without verifying.

/worked in media

I am retarded.

fake and gay

>not being able to spot the lines under her left eye on the left pic
Get a better monitor

Lmao yes

Agreed. Those children aren't the same. That user is really deluded .

>last name Gay

FUCK OFF GREENBERG. I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU. GO SUCK ARDEN'S CUNT FOR ME.

I SAW THE PLANES HIT THE SCHOOL TEACHER WITH MY OWN EYES YOU CRAZY KOOKS JUST HAVE TO INVENT CONSPIRACY OUT OF NOTHING!

if you're not LARPing and this is your first day on Sup Forums then refer to the little numbers in your ID.

You seriously can't be this retarded.

I know right? That guy needs to fix his eyes. They're clearly not the same children. I'm tired of all these tinfoils thinking they can fool anyone.

Niggers

Holy shit the amount of Greenberg shilling...

LRN2 multiple device

I'm 100% convinced that Sandy Hook really happened. I mean look at all these images proving once again that conspiracy theorists are not just blind physically but also mentally.

Wow. To think that I was ready to believe it for a minute. I guess people really need to take off their tinfoil hats and let their brain breathe a little.

If you continue this behavior I will literally exterminate your whole Greenberg family. You kikes are going too far these days. We're on the brink of a nuclear war and you guys don't have the foresight to realize that you'll be killed too. What a bunch of stupid kikes. Oh well. I'm letting you off anyway. Don't worry, your family will be fine in the end. Just quit it, okay?

I can't believe it. It's true! It really did happen! We really were too paranoid. OK, back to work Sup Forums

I don't understand are you all larping and playing stupid? How come every time OPs picture comes up no one can produce two fucking newscasts using that picture. I'm going to assume you are all pretending this is real for autistic lulz otherwise good help us if people really are this fucking retarded.

Seriously though, fuck your celebrity-worshiping kike media you invented. You people really are Hellbound, FOR ETERNITY, if you don't stop this. I'm trying to help you.

You were there??

kek

Go suck cock and fuck off.

Are you implying it's the same person!? I swear Sup Forums is going down the drain thanks to all these The Donald refugees and their tinfoilery.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls

>2012
>Newtown
>0 murders

They're not even trying to hide it.

Uh, I know. My boyfriend has never been the same after he visited reddit and bought that stupid Pizzagate conspiracy. It's not just ruining our board but also our relationship. I should've never allowed him to go on plebbit.

Notice how in the "same actor" threads, the most shilling takes place, people? That's not a coincidence. We're hitting the nail on the head.