are slavs white?

No.

No.

Are you retarded?

yes

No.

No

Yes

is that white stuff on the ground drugs?

Slavs are just carnies in track suits.

Just take a look at slavic history, especially of the previous century

Should explain everything

Whiter than Germans and Austrians, that's for sure.

Just a lot of cocaine, we often have some falling from the sky.

This is a meme but I really need to know the answer

Poles, czechs, slovenians, slovakiand, sorbs yes.

Ukrainians, russians, no.

Basically if their alphabet is latin theyre white, its theyre backwards Rniggees theyre asiatic

Trust me, we are white.

Never met a slav but I bet we'll get along.

Yes

>we
>Lithuanian flag
Lithuanians aren't Slavs but Baltic people. Unless you are Polish or Russian minority

>Burger
Lmao Tyrone.
All slavs are whiter than you will ever be.
Especially Russians

Yes, anyone who says otherwise is a kike shill.

no

depends

t. (((divide and conquer operation)))

Nigger my parents are from Poland.

Youre a mongolian tundra monkey.

Maybe

No
t. Iranian

Yes.
t. Slav

What makes you think he's ethnically Lithuanian you dumb fuck especially when he said that. Slavs are like 30%.

Retard much? Google this shit and see for yourself. Also all the likes shilling here that Russian and Ukrainians are not white - kys plz.

Yes
So obvious that they're Germanics who migrated east and never got poz'd

They're like the Irish, they're white now because we need the numbers.

No. Only Americans are.

Kys op you fucking shlomo

slavs aren't a race. but southern europeans aren't white in general.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

No. T. Slav, we're not white. Otherwise we'd be sucking african dicks like the rest of them.

Trips of truth

Id rather problems with russian minorities than muslim or african minorities

Fuck you yes they are

Some slavs are

t. never dealt with "russian" minorities

I'm sorry, al-mario, they are not

Yes and no. Slavs are technically white, but they shouldn't be because they've managed to be shit-tier white if that's even possible.

So by your logic Serbs are not white

Also, OP's pic is something called a slavnigger.

Slavic and Germanic tribes used to share one pagan religion and the the way of life i.e. Clothing, food, houses as well as Baltic people

Or gopnik

t. Kublai "cyka blyat" vladislav chankoro

They arent

No.

I'm not a pastawog, I'm a french/germ Frank and southern euro's are fucking white

By american standarts, everthing is white as long as it reflects enough of the visible spectrum.

Nice purity spiral, hi jew

This shit reminds me of German propaganda when they told everybody that mongols live in Russia and what a surprise was waiting for them when the same blonde beasts welcomed them on eastern front with some led in the head

Barely

You sure you don't have a tiny bit of pasta in you? And btw, French isn't a race either.

This makes me wonder about places like Belarus and Ukraine which have been always been occupied by someone else but they speak East Slavic languages that can (apparently) be understood by West Slavs.

Are they 'central slavs'?

The Bolsheviks are the ones who started the Slavs arn't white nonsense

Hitlers dislike for the east was geopolitical

Are Americans white? Considering all the interbreeding with Jews, negroes and asians? Barely fucking so

friendly reminder that soon enough we will be calling you non-white because the arctic is melting and the only country that has military bases in the arctic is russia and all the world trade will go trough there now instead

forget the western slavs that dont even use slav letters, they have 0 relevant scientists or armies or trade or whatever, they practically do not even exist on the geopolitical map because they produce nothing but toilet cleaners for the west

now as for proper orthodox slavs that use slavic letters and culture and so on:
we simply do not have a single warm water port
that's it
all our poverty summed up: not a single warm water port, all our ports freeze 10 months for the year, and turks/dane straits control all the access to european water anyway so we cant trade
not even to mention that serbs are landlocked and russians have to maintain strategic behind ural regions (aka whole siberia) as a back up in a war against nato, which means they have to be poor in order to support the back up

slavs are the most successful tribe in europe, driving all other tribes west since pre history
slavs pulled off the greatest colonization and industrialization effort as well, jumping from serfdom to heavy industry in less than 10 years
when it comes to science, slavs pull their weight
art, music and literature and so on, slavs also produced some of the best pieces as well

anyway see you in 20 years when you get colonized by multiculturalism and the shourtest route to asia becomes slav

Is 56% enough to be white?

Well actually it was the white army of Russian officers who fought bolsheviks that depicted them as Jews and untermenschen

t. iq 89

some shop this into an adidas tracksuit please.

As if there is a big difference between Polacks and Russians. Bashing other slavs doesn't make you whiter fyi.

Well it depends on whose genes were stronger

Whiter than you, that's for sure.

>52% telling people they're not white

Kek n lel

Are jews white?

In his elementary state the Slav can be regarded as a proto-white; a preliminary sketch of a european caucasoid.

Serbian Adriatic coast was suppose to be the Russian warm water. This is why the West always keeps an eye on the Serbs.

For the time being yes.
We need bodies for the revolution.

Oh no. I'm not white. Well I better go rape white women.

Too bad Montenegro stabbed you in the back in 2006 and now you're REALLY landlocked with them joining NATO

>are slavs white?
>t. A kike
Sage in all fields

slavs are niggers

Looks Germanic to me

You people are so dumb and jewey with this 'is x huwhyt' nonsense

t. Ahmed

Nah. I am 100% slav

>Looks Germanic to me
he looks like an average east slav you dumb fuck
he has those nigger slavic lips and that big slavic forehead
he will go bald in 2 years max

Yes

Yeah, slavs migrated from west to east
Not that much different

short term thinking

mountain niggers joining the nato will net them a short term gain, just like ottoman serbs became 'bosnia' and also benefited in the short term
but then the situation is going to switch in the long term once the arctic melts and both of these traitorous dogs will be genocided most probably

the west has nothing but trade routes, its just pure consumerism, all manufacturing is in asia, all natural resources and natural gas in slavlands, the west is producing nothing, even high tech manufacturing is now done in asia

once the west loses its trade routes, the only thing it has, its basically going to become a 100% resourceless irrelevant shithole
not even to mention the jungle-fication that is already going on over there, its probably going to be a muslim backwater with 0 resources or manufacturing by 2030

I've seen tonnes of germs and even anglos with puffy nig lips

you're legit fucking retarded, holy shit

he doesn't look germanic at all, if you lived in Europe at all, you would know how germanics look like
don't talk about shit you have no clue about
i am blonde haired and blue eyed, does that make me germanic?
no it fucking doesn't, not gtfo you dumb faggot

>he will go bald in 2 years max
Why? I am 29 and my hair is not receding at all. I'll be fine.

Where's your evidence that says otherwise?
They certainly didn't migrate from the east and they weren't always there

>Slavs are niggers
Show a pic of an average Slav
>he looks Germanic to me
WE WUZ GERMANIC AIH-AIH DAT MAKE US SUPIRIOR!

What's up Shlomo?

lmao
you look like my cousin mate
he was fine until 30 then he suddenly got bald in 1 year
it happens to everyone, just be prepared

>American education
If anything Germanics immigrated from slavs you retarded shit
Why the fuck would Slavs go from germany to fucking siberia? are you retarded?
He looks nothing like a germanic, he looks like an average gopnik from russian slums

well, they weren't far from truth..

literally 10/10 face
good for you ivan

>American
adjective that describes a person both dumb and ignorant

Slavs can't compete with nordics. Niggers of the East.

only barely

You guys are really falling for divide and conquer tactics Jesus Christ, slavs are white, anglos are white, for fucks sake even finns are white don't fall for the jew