Polish single niglet mother

she's suing anyone who made funny pictures with her daughter and anyone who insulted her in the comments under her videos
are you proud of yourself Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

beyondblackwhite.com/59-black-women-multiple-fathers-im-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck cares about some coal burning roastie? Fuck off, idiot.

gonna translate it soon

we need to push her over the edge you cuck so she's an example for other coalburners

>making a coal burning cunt sue people and will ultimately lose the case because 1st amendment, bitch
Lets see, she loses money and time because court fees and everyone gets off scott free? That's an accomplishment to be proud of, for sure

>poles having anything do with the first amendment
try to represent bro

How is she going to sue me in America?

Top Comment:
>hurr I feel sad for what happened to you, be strong durr
Her Comment:
>Thanks, I got advice from a lawyer and this was reported to the police. Of course I'll succeed! Those who follow my channel and know me know how it is. Some people make up stories and get stuff out of context, because they have nothing to do in their lives, I feel SO sorry for them that they fell so low... Me and Weasley (the nigger who left her) send their greetings. ))) It's true though that unfortunately our nation has so much hatred within itself, total backwardness, only people with low self-worth and at low intellectual level can do something like that...

My address for service is 42 Wallaby Way, Koolamunda, 4286. Correspondence should be directed to 'memesupreme (esq)'.

She's got just a little under three years to kick it off before she's time-barred. I'm willing to accept the inference in my statements (inclusive of 'memes') that her child is an ugly mulatto that should have been aborted, however I will be relying on a defence of truth or substantial truth.

shut the fuck up bro

its not like they dont have free speech over in based Poland

Kek

She will send Wesley

Idk, she is in the UK - they do enforce law there, tee hee. If someone who insulted her is from the UK they should be aware of consequences.

Go through her videos, she's with at least three different nigs in them

Address doesn't exist, why do you lie to me?

>Me and Weasley (the nigger who left her) send their greetings.

but ... didn't he leave her?

tell me about the free speech in based U.K, Mister Mastermind

Baby doesn't even look like the father.
Somebodys been banging more than one member of the DK crew.

She's pretending that he didn't. Either she lies or maybe they are in those very popular lately 'relationships' where a single mother is in 'good relations' with the ex-husband. It's like those big western families where 4 ex-fathers meet with their kids and ex-wives, a clusterfuck of degeneration.

Jesus you could cut diamonds with that jaw.

Na it won't get anywhere.

Is anyone shocked at how it took him at least 21 weeks to bail on her?

>tfw too smart to make memes

even without context you could tell she was a woman from that alone

Nice pic. OC or repost? Either way. It's accurate as hell.

>he doesn't know about P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney

top kek, the denial

I'll subscribe to her channel just to wait for her to post a video with the beta white cuck she'll marry

>It's true though that unfortunately our nation has so much hatred within itself, total backwardness, only people with low self-worth and at low intellectual level can do something like that...
Sad!

Damn.
We are living in a Kalpa right before Alduin devours everything so we can start anew aren't we?
Time to pack up my bags and join the Chimer on their isolated island nations away from all this crap.

You can’t be this new/young. I refuse to believe this.

She pulled a train down at the rapeugee camp.

>Is anyone shocked at how it took him at least 21 weeks to bail on her?
It took that long for him to clean out her bank accounts and sell her jewelry.

>that pic.
Kek.

bitch trying to milk money out of legal cases

Don't make it too easy mate.

Pottery.

I fucking love you Sup Forums

For that bitch: the truth hurts some times but that baby is fugly, deal with it.

daily reminder that that kid is british

>Weasley
More like Weasely.

It's not like father of her child will work for them...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Any link to prove shes trying to sue people?

Depends on if chinkilla got her residency/citizenship prior to shitting it out

>implying it makes any difference

>she's suing anyone who made funny pictures with her daughter and anyone who insulted her in the comments under her videos

what is the first amendment?

also how is she giong to sew somebody acros a continent in another country?

That kid is seriously what happens when you select 'black' for a character model and then move the shaders to white. Good god.

only her comment supposedly she's doing it in private, not in big nation-wide online-fueled sue

LMAO

Britain is damn degenerate. They probably have the most extensive negro race-mixing going out of any country.

fuck off, virgin

That kid can swing through the trees, with the greatest of ease.

coal burners never learn until it's too late

lmaoing @ her life

Any white country that is*

They ain't Brazil yet, but they are getting there.

Or we mount on each other back until we reach the moons.

>coal burners never learn until it's too late

the dad of the mut left too isnt it ironic?

when will roasties learn that nigger never take care of there kids.

replace the eyes with the JUST eyes and it'll be perfect.

>UK man arrested for posting anti-Muslim tweets after Brussels attacks
PR exec Matthew Doyle said he asked a Muslim woman to 'explain Brussels' following terror attacks

Yep, the bongs are fucked

Whats the difference between a blond and a nigger?

>literally a single mother
>calls others "low intellect"

IM GONNA FUCKING EAT YOU AAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAA

BURN

It really does look like something out of oblivion doesn't it... and I was waiting for the fucking punished mutt haha

Weird recolor shit on the face. Just had to use the same green color on the ¨normal ¨ face. Still, good.

>you can sue someone for making fun of your ugly kid

Yeah, no.

My contribution

Get in the sopa

the strange part is that the mut has blonde hair and bleu eyes is it an albino?

hows that even possible did the nigger have a white ancestor?

That kid is foooookkiiiinn ugly as fuck!

BigBossKek

>DK crew

MY SIDES

I think we should sue this woman for producing such an ugly baby. This thing is a walking public indecency.

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

that mother looks like the crimson chin with a jaw like that.

Gonna leave this here

Roasties that learn? What? Men follow their dick when horny but otherwise their brain. Women follow their instincts and vagina all day.

¨He's hotttt I want to be bred by an exotic man!¨ That's the mindset. Maybe some delusion of love. And it'll repeat until she settles with some beta to provide for her and her tyrones and shaniquas.

They don't learn. We got the reputation for ¨thinking with our dick¨ But that goes for Chads. Women? Goes for most of them. Not just stacy.

kekekekekek

I was under the impression Poland lacked niggers?

top fucking kek

Well, she could probably only get a nigger with a jaw like that.

Ive seen worse

Imagine an abo, with blotchy freckley skin, white eyes and red hair

Literal demon clown guy that went to my school

we do have a few but in her case she met him in the UK

Hmm. Usually they're dark from the get-go but, could be that this mutt will grow darker in time like many whites do. Kinda weird though yeah. Or she's had so much semen it infected her damn mutt when she actually got pregnant.

Pics?

ITT: salty whitebois mad that black guy knocked up another white hoe while all they can do is to jerk off their small dicks to it.

Stay mad cuckbois.

This. Let them know that being a coalburner is shameful and ends badly.

The UK: The mulitcultural hellhole where Isabel comes to get Blacked by Jamal. Truely a tolerant society.

Lmao what is that creature?

>Roasties that learn? What? Men follow their dick when horny but otherwise their brain. Women follow their instincts and vagina all day.
>¨He's hotttt I want to be bred by an exotic man!¨ That's the mindset. Maybe some delusion of love. And it'll repeat until she settles with some beta to provide for her and her tyrones and shaniquas.
>They don't learn. We got the reputation for ¨thinking with our dick¨ But that goes for Chads. Women? Goes for most of them. Not just stacy.

niggers are infamous for leaving the mother of their kid after there child is born infact its one of the biggest reasons the black "community" is so shit right now.
beyondblackwhite.com/59-black-women-multiple-fathers-im-one/
hell its comon knolige that niggers are horrible fathers are roasties realy that retarded?

mutra and jawzilla

1st one has flat nigger noses, 2nd one has a double-barrel nigger nose.

Moral of the lesson, don't breed with apes

>ugly nigger baby is ugly
nothing new

Last time I saw him was HS graduation, 06.

Doubt I can find pics of him

If I had the choice and would be a virgin again, I would rather stay virgin instead of fucking once and create such a (((thing)))

>with her daughter
Wait what, I thought it was a boy from the looks of that thing

>tfw Sup Forums for britbongs gets taken down by a Polish coalburning Minecraft character

post em lads

Link to the channel please?

usually helps if the mother is actually attractive too.
The polka looks like a cardboard box with makeup on

I remember coming home drunk and seeing this thread, I couldn't stop laughing.
Making photos public domain and then suing people over editing them and saying mean things is exactly the level of stupid I expected from a coal burner.

I will never understand why the UK sent criminals across the globe only to replace them with worse criminals. We stole bread. Niggers are stealing your dignity.