CDN Morning News: I don't read the articles-ada Edition

It's CDN Morning News with your host:
Lazurus Leaf

and the rest of (you)

Seems like Canada had a black person delivering mail in 1888 or some lie.

>Plaque to honour first Black mailman

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/18/plaque-to-honour-first-black-mailman.html

>On Friday, Heritage Toronto will unveil a plaque in honour of Jackson, a man whose mother was smuggled into Canada through the Underground Railroad network after his two brothers were sold into slavery and his father died.

NO Black person in America, says the underground railroad went to Canada.
Canada is NEVER mentioned in USA "Black History Month"

It's a lie.

White Canadians, so lazy, a black person works harder than them.

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/18/halifax-drag-queen-justin-trudeau-marching-pride-parade.html
metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/18/halifax-council-approves-road-train-funding.html
cbc.ca/news/politics/2016-census-age-gender-1.4095360
archive.is/Tp6xF
cbc.ca/news/business/statistics-canada-seniors-1.3248295
archive.is/i3qW1
newsweek.com/china-ready-war-india-open-fire-border-638300
archive.is/9cdIF
metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/07/19/australian-fire-crews-arrive-to-support-b-c-wildfire-suppression-efforts.html
metronews.ca/features/vancouver/vancouvering/2017/07/10/halifax-west-coast-is-the-best-coast-signed-vancouver.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/18/an-interactive-game-to-understand-mental-health.html
metronews.ca/news/winnipeg/2017/07/18/winnipeg-police-say-bomb-caused-vehicle-fire-injured-four.html
metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/18/protesters-disrupt-halifax-council-meeting-cornwallis-statue.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/u-s-bound-travellers-to-face-enhanced-security-measures-at-all-canadian-airports-1.4211518
cbc.ca/news/canada/london/siemens-wind-turbine-closing-1.4210184
cbc.ca/news/entertainment/how-s-it-going-eh-bob-and-doug-mckenzie-help-raise-325k-in-special-fundraiser-1.4210544
tvmuse.com/tv-shows/American-Pickers_24651/
tvmuse.com/tv-shows/Canadian-Pickers_31056/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-17/canadian-home-sales-crash-june
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
google.com/search?q=trudeau pride 2017&biw=1920&bih=1077&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:5/1/2017,cd_max:7/18/2017&tbm=isch#imgrc=dPv5r_94o23QQM:
cbc.ca/news/business/manufacturing-sales-1.4211962
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/liberals-pledge-675-million-in-cbc-funding/article29354285/
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/coaticook-ice-cream-catheter-1.4209386
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a Life eh???!!!

>Get a life:' Halifax drag queen on those opposed to Justin Trudeau marching in pride parade

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/18/halifax-drag-queen-justin-trudeau-marching-pride-parade.html

I'm so pissed off that I'm learning mandarin to shit talk trudeau in the language of his masters.

MOOCH-Ada

>Halifax regional council approves conditional funding for downtown 'road train'

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/18/halifax-council-approves-road-train-funding.html

>Dennis Campbell of Ambassatours, which also owns Murphy’s On the Water, approached council earlier this year with a proposal for the road train, designed to make it easier for tourists to navigate the construction on the waterfront. It’s been up and running since June, driving circuit along a few downtown streets and part of the boardwalk.
>Campbell asked for $120,000 in municipal funding for the vehicle – $50,000 this year, $40,000 next year, and $30,000 the year after.

So this guy OWNS a business and is asking for government money, to keep his business running??

Country of fucking losers.

Why does anyone need to pay for (your) business????

Fucking moochers.

Canadians are the first ones with their hands out and the last ones to share.

Ya let's hope tons of people start dying soon.

DAILY REMINDER; More than Half of ALL Canadians will be dead in 40-50 years.

>Canadian seniors now outnumber children for 1st time, 2016 census shows

cbc.ca/news/politics/2016-census-age-gender-1.4095360
archive.is/Tp6xF

>More Canadians are 65 and over than under age 15, StatsCan says

cbc.ca/news/business/statistics-canada-seniors-1.3248295
archive.is/i3qW1

Story time!!!!!

I was walking around town during lunchtime yesterday and of course, it's nothing but fucking old people and Boomers walking around.

These two jenky fucking Boomers are walking towards me and I hear one saying to the other
>I just made another million in equity this year

I just blurted out
>Oh did you?? Up that cash you old fuck

I donno if he heard me............

People really need to mind their mouths......don't know who is listening.

>>I just made another million in equity this year

He's in for a surprise.

>CDN
>Canada
pretty sure its CND

Your wrong

I'm walking back from handing in my pay stubs to the welfare office, and this jenky fucking loser, who never worked a day in his life, is making millions.

I hate those fucks so much.

They literally watch the youth starve and do not fucking care.

I wish I coulda rolled him in a blanket, thrown him in the back of a van and made him empty his accounts into mine.

Who will Sino-Canada side with?

>China Ready for ‘War’ With India, Holds Live-Fire Drills Near Border

newsweek.com/china-ready-war-india-open-fire-border-638300

Clickbaiters into archive archive.is/9cdIF

Ya, some hungry and pissed off 20 something over heard him and robbed him for all he is worth.

He probably stole most of that money himself.

Welp looks like the only country coming to help Canada this time is Australia.
After refusing help last year, the rest of the world is refusing to lift a finger.

>Australian fire crews arrive to support B.C. wildfire suppression efforts

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/07/19/australian-fire-crews-arrive-to-support-b-c-wildfire-suppression-efforts.html

50 experts from Australia
Plus the team of 20 Elite NOVA SCOTIAN fire fighters
These 100s of wildfires don't stand a chance eh??

Git er dun eh lads??

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

no raindancers this time for the sole reason that government incompetence fucked up their pay last year.

Can't they pay natives to do a raindance? Why not help boost the homegrown raindancing economy? Why must African raindancer be used?

They where Firebeaters and generous Canadians offered them 11.50 an hour to risk their lives fighting fires.
Hell they should be grateful, 11.50 Canadian could buy like their whole county eh?

Gay as fuck in-fighting article. Canadian as fuck

>Dear Halifax, West Coast is the best coast. Signed, Vancouver.

metronews.ca/features/vancouver/vancouvering/2017/07/10/halifax-west-coast-is-the-best-coast-signed-vancouver.html

They're both fucking trash.
The ocean is cold as fuck in Canada. Even in the summer, the water will turn you blue and feels like ice.

East Coast is nothing but inbred addicts who lives in "salt boxes" which is just an outhouse with an extra room.

Vancouver is nothing but inbred addicts who can't afford a home cause all their money goes to drugs.

Canada is trash, from coast to coast.

Here's a video game, so you know what it feels like to be admitted into a mental ward, so you're more "understanding" of fat retarded genetic failures raised by drugged out white scum

>Interactive game shows what it's like to visit psychiatric ward

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/18/an-interactive-game-to-understand-mental-health.html

Scum tier humans. Need free healthcare cause they're genetic failures from inbreeding.
Everyone is mentally ill, cause it's just the way people are in Canada. Years of cabin fever breaks most and turns them into drooling alcoholics or addicts.

Literally a country that was a dumping ground for the scum of the UK

You people are crap.
Humans are a far cry whoever made your kind.

Shittiest fucking species on the planet.

My cat is smarter than 99.9% of humans.

Most animals are smarter than humans.

Animals are born with instincts.

Let's use cats. They by instinct alone, know how to hunt, clean themselves and bury their poo to avoid predators tracking them.

Humans need to be taught everything. EVERYTHING.
You came out of your moms pussy knowing shit, and all you know, is what a bunch of kike retards have told you.

>I wish I coulda rolled him in a blanket, thrown him in the back of a van and made him empty his accounts into mine.

LOL thinking about it, those Boomers would happily take a bullet to the face, then hand over their stolen money.

Suburban Bomb Builders in Canada
>Bomb injured four 'unintended victims' in Winnipeg

metronews.ca/news/winnipeg/2017/07/18/winnipeg-police-say-bomb-caused-vehicle-fire-injured-four.html

It was :"accidentally" triggered.

Riding around with a home made bomb, perfectly fine in Do-Whatever-The-Fuck-You-Want-If-You_dont_get-caught-ada

Human life has been devalued in Canada everywhere except in it's propaganda. This will begin to really show as the collapse worsens.

Collapse!! Collapse!! Collapse!!!

Ya right, it's not happening.

Nothing happens in Canada. These people have figured out how to stall time.

They lived like pioneers for 100 years after the world moved on.
My life, besides my new job of 1 shift of week, is the exact same as it was 5-10 years ago
Everyone and everything is the exact same.

YEARS go by in this fucking place and NOTHING changes.

I've been waiting on a giant inheritance for almost 30 fucking years.

THIRTY FUCKING YEARS

Nothing changes around here.

All the shit I could do with that money...............
Or could have done already...........

NOPE, granddad needs to live in his shit shack and sit on piles of money, cause the only person who matters to him, is him.

The guy is such a fucking dick...........

My cousin bought a farm, cause granddad played farmer, and my cousin wanted to be like him. Granddad called him "stupid" for buying a farm.
Fucking jerk..............

I told him about a business idea, while having coffee, and how much money I might need all he said was
>Ha ha! Gonna take A LOT more money than that! Good luck eh?
Then drove off.

He's a fucking asshole. He loves the fact everyone has nothing, but him.
His own grandkids, doesn't care.

Oh look, another "potato head" Canadian

WHY do so many Canadians look the same, despite living across a country from each other??

Also a story about some statue of a guy. I donno what the back story

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/18/protesters-disrupt-halifax-council-meeting-cornwallis-statue.html

There was something like 10 families in Canada for years it seems.
Everyone looks the same.

DON'T GO TO BAD AMERICA!!!
>U.S.-bound travellers to face 'enhanced security measures' at all Canadian airports

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/u-s-bound-travellers-to-face-enhanced-security-measures-at-all-canadian-airports-1.4211518

Not surprised since Trudy loves importing people from war torn areas that harbor extremist.

Just stay in Canada, don't need those god damned nosy Americans, asking you your business eh???
Take off eh?? if I wanna go into America, I'm allowed eh?? I'm a god damned NADIAN.

Let's read some AVERAGE Canadian "thoughts" on this. These are direct copypasta from the articles comment section

Dik has this to say
>...all more the reason not to travel to the United States. The same should apply to international events like sports, music events, conventions, etc.
What a meme faggot loser

Bill has this to say:
>Yup, now they will start feeling up all those 95 year old caucasian grannies in order not to be accused of racial profiling. People today have forgotten how simple it was to cross th border only 50 short years ago.

Ya, why was it SO EASY 50 years ago, and not now??

How old is this fucking loser anyways??

Wade thinks this about America:
>well consider what America does. America can call you a terrorist and ship you gitmo or Syria. Then the USA can sanction torture against you or perpetrate torture against you themselves. Too bad the Trump government has damaged the USA's world wide reputation for the past 6 months.
The USA is not the place to go until the alt right republicans are removed from the WH.

LOL
Fucking LOSERS

Johnny is really upset
>Just cancelled my trip to Disney ...

Guess he doesn't want his electronics looked through, after visiting a childs theme park

Jack says
>The Homeland of fear & paranoia on account of self-loathing.

These fucking losers are so pathetic.............
WAHHHH let us do whatever we want!!!

I'd say Canadians are Anti-American extremists.
NO IDEA why America lets us exist.

They must know about this. Like they got speis all over the world.

These idiots are so mind fucked. He doesn't realize, he literally lives in North Korea 2.0 right now

>My trips are now zero to the USA. Build your wall and vote Republican. Soon the USA will become a pariah stare like N. Korea, if not that now..

These fucking retards actually think they're intelligent and know something..........

MY FEELINGS over (your) safety. God I hate people

>I won't bother to fly to the US as I don't enjoy being treated like a criminal upon entry to another developed country. US is turning into a police state and I will register my disapproval by boycotting it. The US has the worst entry procedures in the world and also has the rudest customs officials. No thanks.

No one will notice or miss you, you lame fuck loser nobody faggot.

Lee says:
>One more reason to stay in Canada for vacation and not go the the United State

15 upvotes.
Meme lines abound.

I honestly hate canadians, because of the CBC comment section
You're all brain washed mind fucked retards.

I can't wait for most of you to die.

Looks like tourism in America will improve, with all the broke and rude Canadians staying home.

LOL
I felt so bad for all the tourist who came here for the big 150
LOL
They all got treated like shit by everyone, cause Canadians are rude, lazy people.
In line at some many places and the staff is so rude and short with people who are obvious tourist.
I walked out of one restaurant, cause the waitress was such a bitch, cause she was busy that day. Whining to customers how "you all showed up at once" giving her the right to be a bitch and treat every customer like a hassle
Like fuck I'm paying to eat there,be treated like that and leave a tip.
I walked saying loudly "This woman is so rude, I don't want to eat here."

Shoulda got a gud jAb like me eh?? Not my problem. I hear Tim Hortons is hiring. Get to work loser.

>340 jobs axed at Siemens wind turbine plant in Tillsonburg

cbc.ca/news/canada/london/siemens-wind-turbine-closing-1.4210184

GOD DAMNED AMERICANS ruining Canada!!! (The article doesn't blame USA, but Canadians are brain washed Anti-American extremist, who blame all their countries problems on America. Like ISIS fighters)

>This is the third large employer to leave the Tillsonburg area in less than a year.

>Ingersoll's Cami plant announcing 600 layoffs in early 2017. In Nov. 2016, Thamesford's Maple Leaf plant slashed 400 jobs.

GOD DAMNED AMERICANS STEALING ALL OUR JABS EH???

Canada is a BOOMING nation of industry, manufacturing and exports.
our GDP is like good.
We export 1 bajillion dollars a year to USA, who needs us to survive.

DARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

God you people are stupid.

This country and it's people need to be put out of their misery.

The FIRST Canadian TV Stars are still alive, eh??
>How's it going, eh?' Bob and Doug McKenzie help raise $325K in special fundraiser

cbc.ca/news/entertainment/how-s-it-going-eh-bob-and-doug-mckenzie-help-raise-325k-in-special-fundraiser-1.4210544

TV has been around a lot longer than these faggots.
USA has TV stars that are long dead and forgotten.

Jesus, movies my mom use to show us as kids, that she watched as a teen, where made in 1940s America.

Canadians did not have big giant cinemas, where the kids spent the whole day watching movies for a nickle.
Never happened here. Like SO MANY THINGS that happened every where else.

My dad use to get me and my brother "Monster Movie" books from the library and tell us how he watched them at the cinema as a teen.

Those monster features like "Wolfman" and :"Dracula" where made in the 1940s in America.
My dad is watching them in Canada, in the 1970s and thought they where new movies.

Is "Archie" a thing to you kids??

All the Archies I use to read, are from 1940s America.
Malt Shoppes, shitty jalopy cars, sock hops, all that shit, I thought my parents did, cause of Archie and that show with Fonzie.
That's 1940s America.

You seem to have more mental problems then all of /x/. kill yourself poverty king stop replying to yourself you fucking loser

Someone is triggered. LOL

i thought you losers had given up trying that shit. LOL

you're a triggered fag

IF you kids want to see how Americans use to live watch this show
tvmuse.com/tv-shows/American-Pickers_24651/

American Pickers. On Season 17 now. It blows my fucking mind. There is SO MUCH SHIT that does not exist in Canada.
So much shit.

Oh ya, loser 'Nadian faggots had "Canadian Pickers"
Lasted 2 season cause they "picked" all the antique shops from coast to coast of Canada in 4 short TV seasons. Cause Canada has NOTHING actually old in it.

Plus one of the faggots on the show was an electrician turned lawyer.
Another boomer in Canada with a fucked up resume.

Oh yeah bud you triggered me the same way homless people who talk to themselves trigger me

OP revealed to me in yesterdays thread he doesn't even read the articles he posts. He basically just makes shit up and capitalizes on your outrage.

SAGE

Lasted 4 seasons

They did nothing but go to antique shops and bully the sellers into coming off their prices, so they could turn a profit themselves.

Wonder what they're up too now.............

tvmuse.com/tv-shows/Canadian-Pickers_31056/

Like watching "American Pickers" made me want to learn about Canadian history, cause I live in Canada and Canada is my nation of birth.
Well trying to find all this cool stuff that's in America, lead me to discover, NONE of it existed in Canada.
NONE OF IT.

You're tattling to the thread about op? Do you tattle on your neighbours to the state?

Canadians are losers. OP is right.

LOL
Poor faggot............

Got more fans than (you) too. LOL

I don't know what page I'm on, in the catalog cause I get so many views

>52 / 4 / 6 / ?
For newfaggots, that's the number of posts in the threadr, images, posters and page number.

Honestly the mental gymnastics you must do everyday to get joy out of this is amazing to me killing yourself is easier at this point tell me and be honest when you look in the mirror are you happy? Just kill yourself no one would rember you in a year

>tfw The female penis has been codified into Canadian law

LOL
Canadians are so pathetic.
They NEED to resort to this shit bottom tier type of shaming talk cause it's all the got as "defense" of their SHITTY, OVERNIGHT MEME COUNTRY WITH NO HISTORY OR CULTURE

Plus he/she is paid to cyberstalk me and try to shut me up, or at least derail the thread into a yelling match.

If you ask him/her why they are here every thread, they won't answer. They are allowed to be on Sup Forums 24/7 but no one else can.

Sup Forums is supposed to be 18+ stop acting like a toddler how many phone contacts even reply to you

kek

probably Liberal party operatives.

They shit up every place that allow comments.

Oh wow, COOL GUY here with a phone FULL of contacts who LOVE talking to him

What's up Hollywood?? Phone is always ringing eh cool guy??

Nha I'm not paid to shitpost i wish take your pills or the glowing cia niggers will find your schizophrenic ass sucking cock for a Xanax I'm done replying go back to playing with your imaginary friends

Yep, our tax dollars hard at work.

Really funny how they show up everyday and try to act like they don't.

>The Canadian Real Estate Association says home sales in June posted their largest monthly drop since 2010, with the Greater Toronto market leading the decline.

>This is the third monthly decline in a row...

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-17/canadian-home-sales-crash-june

there is nothing that will burst a housing bubble faster than a spike in mortgage rates.

What a pile of gibberish. You have taken most of my insults and mashed them into what somewhat forms a sentence.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>I'm done replying
GOOD, how about you get done with coming to my threads everyday, you lame fuck faggot.

I got fans, you're a lame fuck loser with none.

I'm the cool guy here. You're a nobody faggot who ISN"T EVEN PAID to cyberstalk me.
Sad as fuck.

Have you considered killing yourself??

>The initiative, through which Heritage Toronto gets public input about who and what needs to be commemorated, is aimed at keeping Toronto's history relevant, said Begin.

have they heard about the great moon man of Scarborough?

Please, regale us with this tale

Take your kids to pride !
It's an event for the whole community !

Here's more stories from me:

So bitch who chumped me a few days, is still hanging around, but EVEN WORSE now.
I'm ignoring the fuck out of her and she's on my ass like a puppy dog.
If I tell her to fuck off, she'll like me even more.
If I be nice to her, her deadbeat loser BF will want to fight me. Not that I'm worried, just pointless.
Why would I bust up some loser, over a dumb bitch??

Fucking Canadians..................

>cbc kids promoting the lgbtqhiv+ agenda
n u k e t h i s c o u n t r y
o
w

Has Don Pittis given us our daily shitpost yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

I want to read his bullshit but I don't want to give the cbc any clicks.

Why do I ALWAYS need to be the guy, some dumb bitch uses to make her deadbeat BF jealous??
NOT THE FIRST TIME.
Lost a good homie, cause some bitch was playing me against him.
>He's SUCH AN ASSSHOLE WAHHHHHH
>WAH WAH WAH
Fucks him every fucking night for 5 years.

Stupid fucking cunts.

nice blog posts faggot

Not today sadly..............
Man I love that guy....................

Thanks, I'm trying to impart knowledge of the female species to the young male readers.
Using stories helps.

Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks

That's rough... even JT isn't gay enough anymore.

Hard to imagine.

women always play mindgames and try to branchswing. Thankfully, with modern technology showing us ther true nature, marriage is down. no one wants these bitches. not even their cats.

>wife a tinderalla?
>not a chance.

Im SO sad there is no mass photos of JT a this year pride parades.
Like none.................

Robbed us of new material. Assholes.........

We should have a fresh batch of Trudeau Gay pride photos.... Sweet.

Thankfully Halifax isn't quite as gay as Montreal/Toronto, so they should be a bit tamer

Montreal and Toronto already had them. No photos of JT fagging it up this year tho

>No photos of JT fagging it up this year tho
Wrong.

google.com/search?q=trudeau pride 2017&biw=1920&bih=1077&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:5/1/2017,cd_max:7/18/2017&tbm=isch#imgrc=dPv5r_94o23QQM:

>No photos of JT fagging it up this year tho

topkek. They probably knew we'd meme them.

I wish they had functioning brains................

Wait, most humans don't..................

>google.com/search?q=trudeau pride 2017&biw=1920&bih=1077&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:5/1/2017,cd_max:7/18/2017&tbm=isch#imgrc=dPv5r_94o23QQM:

Tame as fuck, compared to last years Fag-Out by JT

Cheeeeze em

Those are some fucking digits...............

oh shit. not 2016-tier memeable but some of those are definitely workable.

#BLM CANADA + #GAY PRIDE

Yup definitely scaled back the faggotry, but that's like saying the water got less wet

Looks like his sons already being shaped to be a flamer

lol so true

dealing with that now

>deadbeat says
>if he was a real man he'd scrap it out

wait, why is it assumed I care enough about her to fight someone?

>Manufacturing sales rise for 3rd straight month in May

cbc.ca/news/business/manufacturing-sales-1.4211962

While 100s lose their jobs.........make so much sense..................

Women love to play 'you and him fight'.

He's not even a real man and gets the pussy, while his bitch plays other dudes to make him jealous.

Losers all around..............

You and your bitch are fucking worthless. I want nothing to do with either of you.

These people man............

Oh ya guys, you need to look at women like this
>If she's with a loser, it's cause she is a loser
Plain and simple. Fuck what she looks like, she's a fucking L-O-S-E-R
Women can be and are losers.

Especially these days
Can't cook, doesn't clean, fat, smelly, lives in their own filth.

did anyone see this latest trudeau meme, it's infuriating

>theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/liberals-pledge-675-million-in-cbc-funding/article29354285/

CBC is literally state funded propaganda

nothing she can do will get me that heated to fight her loser ex bf

I've kicked her out of my place the last 3 Saturdays in a row for acting a fool, you gotta go hoe...I ain't losing no sleep, get in the cab, take my money and go wherever the fuck it is you'll go

bitch can't handle her booze, 4 drinks and she wants to leave the bar, after making such a fuss to go out...to quote a britbong "what a stupid bitch"

>CBC is literally state funded propaganda
YEEEEEPPPPP

Most bitches are lame as fuck these days. Drunk girls act like toddlers. I can't handle them............
Most women act like children these days..........

One bitch is going on about "meaningful connections" and "relationships aren't about sex"
I told her, "I'm an adult, sex is very important in a relationship. You should date a 14 year old in Jr High"

When we were teens, all we wanted to do was be grown.
My GF at 14 had C cups and I love to feel her up and make out with her.

20 year olds act like 10 year olds now.

Grow up. Seriously. Being a kid is gay as fuck.

>Duuuh my vidya games!!
>duuh my jr high expectations

OH YA!!!
Walking home last night, I pass 2 women, having "girl talk" and of course, what is it about??
Her NEW and ABUSIVE BF.
>Those are warning signs, get out early.
>Ya I know, but like you know. like, maybe he's not like that you know
>Ya I know but like you know, like ya you know, becareful

and outloud I say
>WOW, ANOTHER woman complaining about the "asshole" she is dating............

Canada where even the ice cream is pozzed.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/coaticook-ice-cream-catheter-1.4209386

I'm not an asshole, so I'm gong to go home and touch my dick, while wondering if I need to bust up some scrawny faggot, over some dumb bitch into deadbeats.

I HATE MY LIFE in this country.

Yes, it's Canada's fault. You people are mind fucked and the population is mostly male.