9/11: The Movie

Sup Forums WTF is this??

>A 9/11 movie starring Charlie Sheen and Whoopi Goldberg... made in Japan?

[trailer]
youtube.com/watch?v=cArGooMpw0I

imdb.com/title/tt4917224/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwRDHcfuqtw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PPPPPPPtthhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jesus

>release date: 8th September
So close yet so far away

hahahaha

>not waiting three days to release on 9/11
WAT THE FUG!

Made in Japan as in its only supposed to be releasing in Japan?

Goddamn Westaboos

SWEETIE THE BUILDING IS COMING DOWN.

pls no

what the fuck that looks terrible

>that looks terrible
still better than the original

Charlie Sheen will save them all by drinking Tiger blood in the last moment.
By that they will also introduce the new Marvel Hero who will beat Thanos.

It has nothing to do with Japan.

A movie about tainted towers bleaching Murcia? 10/10.

>White Lives Don't Matter

Charlie Sheen (Jew), Whoopi Goldberg (a nigger with a Jewish name), Gena Gershon (Jew).

SO YOU'S SAYINS WE WUZ 9/11 SURVIVORS AN SHEEIIT!?

>ticket purchases die down after opening day
>make 9/11 movie
>release on 9/8, get the opening day sales
>then get return viewers and people who just waited on 9/11
Even if it's shit, people will have to watch it once to find out then there will be a certain amount that will come back for the novelty of watching 9/11 on 9/11

Charlie sheen is Spanish tho

>trapped in an elevator
Will they show how mossad blew up the towers and the CIA collapsing building 7?

>Release date: 9/9

In the end Whoopi Goldberg gives Charlie Sheen AIDS and everyone dies.

Who will play Donald Trump vowing revenge?

Yes, but he claims that his mother was Jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=bwRDHcfuqtw

Is there anything the Japanese can't improve?

Charlie Sheen already has AIDS though. And probably a bunch of other STD's.

Doesn't sheen have aids irl

Looks like pure shit.

This looks like a skit intended for a low budget comedy show that they just kept filming.

so that black woman is just sitting in her office not giving a fuck while the building is collapsing?

>made in Japan?
the guy that build the WTC was japanese
as in the architect

>the metal beams were delievered by luxembourg, no really

>Charlie Sheen
>Whoopi Goldberg

Confirmed trash.

yeah but you've got to admit this stupid american "but muh respect, fucking japs, le pearl harbor" is cringy as fuck
you already see it in the comments

Gina Gershon is a cunt

I think it's a shame they didn't release the trailer on the 4th of July for maximum ass blasting.

REQUESTING BASED NIP POSTER WITH EPIC BANTS

WHERE ARE YOU, HIRO?

9/11 will be the international release aka release in the US

Do you think they'll fit in a snuggly "winning"?

I owe my brothers a shitty movie to see this year. I think I've found the one. Thanks Sup Forums.

Plot twist.

Trying to escape they run into some of that Israeli art students' art project; rows of card board boxes that start glow and burn like sparklers and melt through the structures. Building collapses.
The end.

just imagine a fullblown japs like "le grabbler" scene
>pull it

>Trying to escape they run into some of that Israeli art students' art project; rows of card board boxes that start glow and burn like sparklers and melt through the structures. Building collapses.
>The end.
this kek

Oh god why

Can anyone name a more outrageous cast and plot than Charlie Sheen and Whoopi Goldberg in a movie about surviving in a tower on 9/11

>SURVIVORS

Even "I don't like sand" was better

Can a dad's love for his family overcome 9/11?

>Can a dad's love for 9/11 overcome his family?

Oy Vey! Whats wrong with you! Whats wrong with that that we controll the movie entertaiment,Bad goyiim

So confuusing

The movie should be about lucky Larry and his harrowing story of how his entire family narrowly escaped death that fateful morning. This is your daily reminder that the Jewish people were the real victims that day. Can you imagine Larry also had to go to court to get his rightful double payment on his insurance policy, such a shame he wasn't granted more money. It was basically the worst case of anti semitism since the Holocaust.
>pic unrelated

Nope

what a terrible name for a movie. reminds me of that tragedy.

Probably she is a Jew

how did Jeffery cage know the building would collapse?

also
>that "elevator coming down" scene
would have been highly upgraded with a "stop time" scene
>nothing personal kid

lol at poor mans Jamie Fox. Who's that white sloot seen her a few times wouldn't pull out/10

nice id Bam Dad 01

for those who don't know Sheen was on top of the world with the biggest paycheque on tv, hit show etc, then he went full 911 truther -directly questioned Obama, was going to make a 911 truth movie
all of a sudden, got fired, a scandal a week hits the media, 2 of his expensive mercedes drove themselves off a cliff, loses custody of his kids, all his bad habits get exposed, basically his reputation is ruined, life is threatened, and he shuts up, then finds out he has aids

What i never heard about the truther part link? i thought he was just having fun and smoking a lot of meth

I thought Muslims were supposed to have done 9/11

see

>trapped in elevator with whoopi goldberg
airplane where are you?

oh yeah i had seen that a long time ago, question the government next minute you're HIV positive really makes you think

I told you 9/11 was a inside job ... who will play Lucky Larry?! Cashing the 4B check?!

Israel is truly Americas greatest ally.

What will this movie and the real 9/11 have in common? I'll wait.

that can't be real

Oh kek
it's popularity is going up faster than the towers went down

Oh and 6 6 6 are the nails used to crusify Jesus Christ just so you know..

if it was a few years ago it could have been released on friday 9/11

3 nails for (((their))) own kin since time immemorial

sheen is hollywood jewish
that is where you take any opportunity to say you are jewish so you can cash in on being jewish in hollywood
filthy pedo doesn't know a yamaka from a parachute

you got that turned around a bit there

the cardboard boxes that contained fuses, the kind you put in electrical boxes?

muslims died too, i want to see a 911 movie from the terrorists perspective
frame the events of 911 in a back story way like lost
show the shitty lives the terrorists went through and what sent them over the edge
trigger every single person in america

The name is project gelatin

hahahahaa how the fuck is this even real?

All this movie needs is Nic Cage...

Jesus, why is Charlie Sheen acting like this is a parody movie? Seriously this looks so bad... Whenever Sheen says a word in the trailer I start laughing my ass off..

Have a good one Fool and don't forget the nails

>project gelatin
i know, i know.
seriously wtc 7 is where the money is
that things collapse was way more suspicious than a wall of cardboard boxes

>saudi intel/mossad spy thriller
>only shot of the twin towers is at the end

I would pay $20 to see that

movies never release on monday

and the resulting chimpout on the news and all around us would be free

So it's no a comedy movie???

Jesus Christ was the first false flag to control the pleb soon they will do it again with extraterrestrial being "hiding" among us Sotheby can justify nameless horror code name project bluebeam .. good luck chump

BEST TIMELINE

THE MODS ARE DELETING THE /pol CLEANSNING SQUADS/ GENERALS. JOIN THE FIGHT
---
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: IT'S YOUR DUTY TO HELP CLEANSE THE KEKISTANI PEST

The Kekistan shitfest has, indeed, it's roots on Sup Forums, but it has mutated on it's own on reddit, facebook, and most importantly, Youtube. The_Donald and the collosal faggot and attention whore that is Sargon of Akkad have successfully opened the path to our board to normies by copying and corrupting Kek and most of the memes surrounding it. Thus, giving birth to Chanology 2.0.

>MUH DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!!! WE NEED TO REDPILLZ THEM!!1
The massive influx of normies will not integrate shall the Kekistan cancer be left to flourish. If they are attracted and stay here, the only way to redpill them is to ridiculize their unoriginal, cringy and retarded play-pretend. They will either see it for what it is and adhere to one of the real Right-Wing ideologies or fuck off.

>"WE NEED ALL THE SUPPORT WE CAN"
This cringy cancer is not helping the right-wing, but the contrary, it undermines it from inside. The Kekistani faggots have adopted a lot of libtard beliefs, such as "civic nationalism", LGBTQ support, etc. while still considering themselves "right-wing".

lmfao what the fuck?

Keep in mind, Kekistanis: you mouthbreathing retards are allowed to only be our useful idiots, like a right wing version of SJWs and crybabies. We want none of your Civic Nationalism, ""BASED"" XDD NIGGERS, LGBT acceptance or other libtard beliefs masked in another package. For all we know this whole shit could be a very efficent psyops to undermine the right wing's recent advancements and popularization in the world. Fuck off

>What's the battle plan?
Spread this in every thread. Make memes. Create content or take it from here and spread it all over the board, and not only. Find every opportunity to shame them. Don't respond to their replies/threads, or do it to remind them to fuck off. REMEMBER to always bump the general even if you have nothing to contribute. Exposure is key

DON'T LET Sup Forums BECOME Sup Forums 2.0
TAKE PEPE AND KEK BACK, WE HAVE ALREADY DONE IT ONCE

DEATH TO E-CELEBS, SHITISTANIS AND SHILLS

2/2
---

In the street of the blind, the one-eyed man is called the Guiding Light

That reminds me of the show called london spy about a faggot couple where the main characters partner (the spy) dies from "sexual misadventure" when actually the agency set it up, the main character then decides to do some snooping and eventually gets threatened by said agency and given HIV.
The show itself is loosely based on a real thing that happened
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams

Gilbert Gotfried, the ghost of Chris Farley, Courtney Love, and Michael J. Fox as himself. The twist is that Michael J. Fox's tremors resonate with the frequency of the tower and bring it down.

Fuck off Antifa faggot
Ever since the Kekistan retards kicked your asses in Berkley you have been doing your divide and conquer faggotry

And here is a bit of history nigger
Chanology was the most successful troll of all time (at the time) we trolled/doxed/harassed the scifags, we troll morons into doing IRL protesting we trolled the media and then the scifags came to the various chans and force a false consensus that "we" hated chanology and wanted to destroy it, and instead of ignoring them idiots fell for their false narrative and instead of continuing doing what we do we responded to post after post by the scifags that chanology sucked

We learned from that you faggot, the kekistan retards are fine, they effect nothing anyone here does and redpilling normies is exactly what we want you ignorant nigger

why in a representative republic where getting more votes than you opposition is the goal would we want LESS PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE?

so fuck off back to your dorm or mom's basement you antifa cunt

Exactly this. They're still shit tier numale orbiters that all need an /ourgirl/ to breathe over or try to pull some stupid HEY GOYS HELP US FIND THIS GUY AND SJW HIM as if Sup Forums is some kind of on-call militia. Kekistan is fitting as they're no different than refugees flying away from plebbit for safe haven to post more of the same plebbit shit that would otherwise be looked down upon in their ((community)). I fucking hate nu/pol/, they're redditor tryhards with no constitution

>Reddit spacing
>took off kekistan flag
>thinks kekistani's are actually a effective fighting force of MUH INTERNETS XDD
Kys and your "army"

So is this now a kekistan hate thread? I wanted to hear more about the future oscar winning Sheen/Goldberg kino.

what happens?