We need to reduce the world's population to around 1 billion...

We need to reduce the world's population to around 1 billion. This will solve both global warming and excessive property cost.
You even get to maintain
>muh race.
Just limit every couple to 1 child.

cool
kill all non whites and population problem is solved

nobel prize pls i just saved the planet

Why would you kill the superior races though?

>implying global warming is man-made

Can we get rid of the proliteriate first? They do nothing anyway

you saved the planet, and also every white human on said planet from every irrational ideology

White isn't a race faggot.

kill yourself.

What's a "race faggot"?
Did you mean
"White isn't a race, faggot."?

>proliteriate
Proletariat.

Choose the Congo or Kenya and drag it over Europe. It will slightly ease some of your concerns about African population growth.

Good start with niggers

forgot link

thetruesize.com/

b-b-but who will pay for our extravagent, long-lived retirements at 80?

Wouldn't this crash my mil-industry stocks!?? I'll be ruined!

There's no one-child policy now and developed nations are already doing population decline. Why not just close the borders to immigration from rapid-breeders and spread hum Western values to the underdeveloped world?

We start killing the the good goys

1.leafs
2.krauts
3.bongs
4.swedes
Etc

Tell Africa, China and India.

Most of that are dumb voilent niggers who'll continue to pump out 8 kids.

and that from a gypsyscumbag

do you even have clean water and electricity where ever you "live"?

Kill everyone non-european and problem is solved

so....

let me get this straight

countries right now, are complaining because the birthrate is not going up but down. In other words, nature is selectively saying, lets reduce the population and no one is getting hurt doing it.
Yet the governments of these countries are shipping in migrants to create MORE people.

And your saying 1 child to a couple.

I have a better idea. put back all the immigrants and let the countries slowly declining birth rates adjust itself.

The problem is the 3rd world, actually in the west birth rates are unsustainable. What we need to do is dumb infertility drugs in Africas and Asias water supply and then start a war in Africa near the levels of World war 2. Then drop nukes on the survivers are mend them all down with diseases

>1 child policy
Chink commie detected. If you want to limit population growth, you limit it to 2 per couple, because that is just below replacement, and there would still be enough young people to pay taxes. Europe is below replacement right now anyway, just gas all muslims and stop giving niggers free aid.

Yes.dont you have a somali to prep for his raping spree?

>those sample sizes
The only ones actually reflective of anything are the whites and blacks measurements

There is no problem that cannot be solved by the drastic reduction of the world's population.

In 20 years, the negroid and hispanic population will double. Millennials, you are fuked.

>Now that's what I call a rare flag.
FPBP, as always.

>chinese
>japanese
>lower iq than whites
Are you mentally retarded?

>You even get to maintain
>>muh race.
>Just limit every couple to 1 child.
No, you would literally have to kill of every non-white race.

It'll be fine, OP.
Calm the fuck down.
Just treat it like you did your homework:
Wait until the last moment and then scramble to do everything.
Everything will be fine.