>2017
>Being a Br*tish

just end it already

The soldier one always gets me. One user said it well: "He went from the best thing in the world to the worst thing in the world"

Please send help

wear hijabs and you'll be fine

So glad I left.

Complete and utter shithole. I don't know how my friends put up with it.

I'm planning to leave too

Help is on the way! Together, we will be Strong and Stable!

And then there's us, dreaming of coming to england.

We best do it quickly lads, before Theresa May builds a wall around the island.

>australia talking shit about britain

Stop thinking and start doing.

Left 3 years ago, no ragratz

Lol, Theresea May ain't gonna do shit. The state is on the side of those committing white genocide. You cucks are dead cuz you're too pussy and coward to organize and fight.

Ive always found this hilarious. So many brits want to gtfo of the UK but people would literally DIE to come here.

They must be so fucking crushed once they do get in and realise what an absolute hellhole it is.

>implying god does not strafe Engelland
>he strafe es

your country is so gay and retarded i think you need an Australian to take charge

Save me brothers. I'm welsh if you will accept me.

Where do you want to go?

The worst part is nobody here sees this problem. They will defend all this with talk like, "its for our safety" and "it stops terrorism" and "the police have a tough job and can't distinguish real threats from non-threats".

Speaking to my mum about this type of thing she said, "well, you have to:
>write a manifesto
>print it and send it to constituents
>go on the campaign trail
>raise billions of £s
>become the MP for our constituency
>gain the trust and support of other MPs
>start a political party
>advertise and campaign your ideas to the public
>gain the support of the public
>become Prime minister
>petition the Queen to change the law to your liking.
>the law changes and you train the polce to uphold the new law!

I was like, what the fuck. You can't be serious, but she was!

Its babyboomers having lives their entire lives brainwashed into this shit that makes it appear normal to them.

Where are you in Spain? Is it easy to get a job and live ?

I'm going to be working in Britain for at least a year, probably more. desu my shithole is objectively worse already, it'll be an upgrade. I plan to go somewhere that doesn't suck after that, but those are hard to find.

Why is Spain a hellhole?

'coming from abroad
and getting your benefits'
bloody hell.

Its not. I'm from the UK but moved to spain.

I'm going to the moment I can, how's Spain?

north spain is based madrid is ok, only catalonia is a shithole, becouse my commie liberalism sjw and spain is fascist shit, andalucia got its own charm, you have to get used to it, the people is good and take te things easy

I live in Ibiza. Its a shithole in the summer but winter is when the island really shines.

Work is easy to find here and my spanish is terrible but I still get by easily enough.

Life is laid back here, no orwellian big brother constantly watching over you, people are friendly and relaxed.

Personally love Barcelona too, Madrid is dope and I've been to sevilla once before and loved it.

People are relaxed and happy. Its fantastic.

Literally anywhere would be better, I'm thinking Canada might be a good option once Trudeau gtfo. But I'll probably end up in Europe since I qualify for an Irish passport.

so you're blowing the lottery. good luck, bye-bye, hope you're black.

If I were to move to Spain would I need a formal qualification in Spanish?

if you go to tourist are you can even found working people that doesnt even speak any spanish, but that in the tourist area only in summer, if you want a happy relaxed life with hot woman, i recomend you moving to andalusia amd get a decent job as whatever, also in valentia there are english colonies with a really bunch of english people chek javea

I have little to no qualifications and i'm ok.

But they're always going to help.

Having a trade of some sort is always good too. I work mostly in kitchens and only started doing so when I moved here.

you have to go back

Never. This country is too good to leave.

The fact that I actually see the sun for 300 days of the year is enough.

>Are you old enough to own a spoon?
Th-This isn't real, right?

I've got a couple of years before I'm in a position to leave so if the stars line up just right Britain might be saved by gen Z or something and I won't have to leave but I can't see that happening. Oh and I'm second generation Irish so guess what colour I am.

Come home white man

cool

>Our database lists every home without a TV Licence. Just so you know.

Jesus fucking Christ, how do the British manage to be so authoritarian and passive aggressive at the same time?

This is what diversity tastes like.

We have already sent over 1 million white people to racially enrich you and allow you to get influx of white people genetics into your mongrel nation.

You decided to fuck of out EU because of that. You are beyond help.

My body is ready.

10 years ago, I would have never though that sheep fuckers would be the least of Britain's problems, but here we are. Hope you find your way dienw.

>Enrich
>Polish

You're literally a nation of retards.
All the actual people that would've possibly been able to enrich the UK were killed in the 1940s

they dont, its just fear mongering. they know addresses that dont pay. that said, you don't need to pay tv license, which is why no one does. you can own a tv and not watch the bbc. they knock on your door and leave threatening letters but thats it

Can attest, had these spergs show up twice at my door, they can't do shit. TV is fucking garbage anyway.

I'm part Irish too though of the Protestant master race variety and desu i hope you go, Irish--Cathcuck-Englanders are not a meme as most of the time you are scum. So cheerio, fair well, have a nice trip, don't come back. No wonder the (((IMF/EU trokia))) rules Ireland.

Migrants are retards and we are better off without them, but at least they are white and conservative non Muslims.
So it is win-win deal but Brits are against, not my problem.
I'm living in comfort in one of faster developing country in EU that if fully white without any terrorists or Islam

WHY WONT ANYBODY NUKE US? I know we've had our differences in the past but it's cruel to let us suffer like this.

you just said that you were enriching the uk because of the polaks leaving for UK and then you just called them retards.

Classic Pavel

'ghey end redarded'
WEW, how will we ever recover?