What was Hitler's views on whites and asians having relationships?

What was Hitler's views on whites and asians having relationships?

i know that he supported the protection and insurance of the aryans and the white race but he considered the asians (specifically the japanese empire and thailand since they allied with germany at the time) as "Honorary Aryans"

So if he supports the aryan race but also the asians, what does that make people having crossbred white/asian children?

>Inb4 Katya Lischina since shes Jap and Russian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-PoNDRD8k1c
youtu.be/YR_LrB4tfew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this question also applies to Koreans as well

Why the fuck would you care you faggot?
You can hate niggers for being low iq niggers without insecure "diversity is our strength" memeing.

because im about to go out with this korean chick and i like both whites and asians but i dont wanna be "muh diversity" about it

and considering im anglo-aryan myself i just wanna be sure im not betraying my fucking race

Mixed kids get bullied in Japan and Korea. I’d say being mixed is not a good thing

>getting your life dictated by what Hitler 70 years ago thought about asians in general
>betraying my fucking race
It's ok. You're new. You take everything too seriously.

Hitler only cared about German ppl the yer skin color didn't matter

but she's a nice girl though
oh please mein kampf is the manual on not betraying your own race
not exactly, he loved americans and the british empire since they were part aryan themselves

depends on the mix, if your half white(especially american or British) than you're for the most part fine but they will shit on you if your half anything else even other asian if they find out

Define to me betraying your race and then explain why anyone would care.

i care though. and considering your flag says fascist. im surprised you dont care
even in the west?

Just do whatever makes you happy, don't think that an image board or something hitler said in an autistic rant decades ago needs to direct your life.

It's probably better to not mix (more social cohesion, more stable and predictable, cultures should be kept separate) but if two people of equally valuable genetic lineage fall in love it's not the end of the world. It should just be kept at a minimum so the overall gene pool isn't affected.

no you idiot he just thought they were civilized

why would he ally with the japs if he was a racist

I care about eugenics. Dating a low quality person of your own race is objectively worse than a high quality person of another race.

he had a point though
what if she wanted to have heaps of kids? and this kind of affects my bloodline too since im the last direct relative of my family, all the others are cousins
what if i made the children support hitler?

White-East Asian alliance is the ONLY WAY to overcoming the Jews and Muslims.

>Dating a low quality person of your own race is objectively worse than a high quality person of another race.
>what if i made the children support hitler?
What are you talking about?

Nice try Zhang. Jews are the chosen people

well the Thais support hitler as well and even to a certain degree the Chinese does too. although its pretty much Australia's version of Israel (alongside fucking indonesia)
well Thailand and the Japanese empire supported hitler. jesus christ he even said they were bloody Honorary Aryans due to their hard work ethic

>what if she wanted to have heaps of kids?
Not going to make an impact in a population of millions, lad.
>and this kind of affects my bloodline too since im the last direct relative of my family, all the others are cousins
Your offspring only gets half of your genes regardless of who you impregnate.

Hitler was against race mixing of any kind

>Dating a low quality person of your own race is objectively worse than a high quality person of another race.
>well Thailand and the Japanese empire supported hitler. jesus christ he even said they were bloody Honorary Aryans due to their hard work ethic
Am I getting baited or do you have a point you're trying to make?

ehh you got a point
fuck this is doing my head in. i dont know what to do

Anti race-mixing is top priority. Mixing is never ok, regardless of the parentage.

but what if the fucking white girls in my town are all thots and are likely to get fucking STIs and are horrible people? yet one of the (technical) allies of the axis powers is really really decent and sweet?

that text. like any others who try hard to convince themselves they are better than others, due to suffering from something serious they are trying to hide.

I have heard that adolf's female ancestor, grandmother if im right, worked as a servant at certain ^^^someone's house. Then got pregnant by certain ^^^someone. She was never married, never had a husband. People of mixed origins are in most cases derranged some say. Claim is that they try too hard.

Nice try Australia but your descendants will never become the master race no matter how much you wanted

This pretty much wraps it up.

Settling for what people see as less will make you seem like a loser. "He makes tables? He must not have been able to get a desk job, what a loser!" "He is in a romantic relationship with an Asian? He must not have been able to get a white woman, what a loser!" "He is fat? He must have not been able to take care of himself, what a loser!"

You will not be an exception.

Did you suffer a stroke?
White or asian I don't think you procreating is a good idea

Promiscuity is a far worse problem than race mixing. If we are trying to nurture society and western civilization, culling promiscuity should be the priority.

shut up Ahmed
what about if the white girls are all fucking whores in my town? ask ANY foreigner that went to my town (Cairns) to see how fucking slutty these chicks are

i seen more decency out of this girl than i seen out of my slutty ex (who was white)

Westernized asians are always massive party-whores and SJWs so I have a hard time believing you.

she was born from korea and emigrated to australia, she isnt a fucking SJW. however she likes to party a little but only with her friends and isnt a slut at all. she hates one night stands

>hey girl interested in dating me do you like one night stands? cuz that would be a big no no
>no user i like to party but i' not a slut at all. i hate one night stands and trust me i had enough to know

I'm gonna be honest, I fucking hate Koreans and Australians, but whatever floats your boat man.

she prefers relationships
i fucking hate nips too due to you lot coming over here and usually pissing on my country because its not the way you do it in the old country but you dont hear me complaing either

but thank you for your honesty, also while im at it, why does japan hate korea anyway? i know korea hates japan because of muh sex slaves

Let the wise words of the Fuhrer give you clarity on the matter.

youtu.be/-PoNDRD8k1c

A lot of people don't like Koreans because they're annoying, messy, entitled, and their language sounds like barking dogs. They come to Japan and start demanding gibs and guilt tripping for past history.

Australian girls are mostly sluts. Personal experience says get out of Australia if you want a decent lineage. Australia as it is is a total waste. Until the culture completely turns around, the girls across this country will 99% of the time be sluts.

>what about if the white girls are all fucking whores in my town?
Come on, we both understand modern social criticism. It won't matter if all the white girls are trash: you will still be seen as a loser for dating an Asian. We didn't make these rules, but they do affect us. No matter how great your Asian partner is, you will always be perceived as a man who "took the easy route." It's not unlike how society shames fat guys yet praises /fit/ guys who didn't take the easy route.

Go out with her and see if she's quality. If you're not dating her for stupid reasons like muh diversity then you're all good.

You may have some culture clashes along the way though.

>not exactly, he loved americans

Nope. He considered the US a nation of mutts, jews and negros.

>honorary aryans
Hitler viewed them as he viewed all people. That they should have their own homeland to themselves, be successful and stick with their kind as to not betray their roots and traditions. This meme that ebil Hitler was a genocidal maniac bent on only blonde hair blue eye people would be alive is idiotic and completely false.

im now surprised why most men usually go for bali women now
>breeds that werent QUITE equal
asians and whites were quite equal however? asians and whites werent weak either and they were hard working
at least they arent shy like every other fucking nip.
i didnt really get the idea why he decided to send his troops to africa anyway

t. "please justify my race mixing fetish"

>flag
lul, k have fun with your elliot roger son then >>r/hapas

>asians and whites were quite equal however?
Equal in the sense that European whites and the Japanese both valued their race and culture above all others and rejected multiculturalism. He understood that superiority was subjective and that the best countries believe themselves superior racially, culturally, and historically, such that their citizens do not racemix or invite any immigration. In this way, they are "equal."

Listen to it ALL.
Mixing still destroys the purity of the offspring's identity, the ultimate weapon against subversion. A person with mixed parents cannot fully identify with the culture and instincts of either parent. They become lost souls, doomed to feel like and be treated as aliens wherever they go.

So basically they're the niggers of the asian race?

nothing fetishising about it at all, shes just a nice girl
this makes me wish hitler won so we wouldnt have to worry about this bullshit
At least Koreans support western culture more than the nips do. if anything the chinese are the niggers of the asian race

Men go to Bali and Thailand because only chad cock gets the sluts here.

that and its cheaper and less fucking hassle

That too.

I would also echo the other anons here who worry about the half breed issues pertaining to identity. I know that feel myself, being half Slav and half Anglo. Even within these two (((white))) subraces, I have a very conflicted identity. Do make sure to consider it carefully user.

Korean to Japanese is like Niggers to whites?

You and me both, that's why I will stand and fight for the truths he spoke, to the bitter end.
youtu.be/YR_LrB4tfew
There is no greater cause on this earth. Court the Korean if you must but please, for the sake of humanity, do not have children with her.

Japan was Germany's enemy of enemy.

Japan fought against Russia/Soviet some times
Britain and America wanted to stop Japan's expanding in Asia.

fuck it, im not planning to have kids anyway. i must do what i do to save the white race

also another thing, wasnt heinrich himmler a jew?

The issue is that to be a nigger, you need to be dumb as fuck as well. The biggest issue of niggerism isn't only that they ask for reparation but they don't contribute to progress wherever they are.

the germans were cleaner than the japanese during warfare thats for sure

the germans were cleaner than the japanese during warfare thats for sure. never really see any kind of war raping from the germans

>What was Hitler's views on whites and asians having relationships?
Not for sure but I do half-ass remember some quote he made about asians saying something that was like Asians are an ancient culture who has done very well and it was impossible not to respect them for it. Or something like that. But then there were also nigger nazis so go figure. I honestly don't believe hitler was a bigot at all and even if he was, so what? He criticism of jews was probably considered deadly anti-seeeeeeeemitism back then just like they do today when someone points of the all the insane double standards.
I like when the Alt-Light agrees with people that niggers are a prob but then they turn right back into being bitchy little liberals on cue the second you say anything critical of Israel and all the $$$ the US hands them. Somehow, among them it's saw a a "conservative" value....but I suppose it would be if they turn into liberals over Hollywoods images of concentration camps. I guess their "program" of being forever an Israel/jew apologist was successful, they just don't know t and really believe THEY (and only them) can NEVER be tricked or fooled, which is the #1 way to get fooled.

this user beat you to it

>hitler is a jew!

jesus christ, when will you retards learn?

That's exactly the sort of spirit we need my brother, grit your teeth, stay true to your convictions and keep that thought at the forefront of your mind. Never forget what we fight for.

>He who has a why to live can bear almost any how
Friedrich Nietzsche

As for your question about Himmler, there's no solid proof that he had Jewish ancestry though people have speculated that he has based on appearance alone. The Third Reich did accept some half Jews who had proven themselves loyal to the cause into their ranks, but having non-white (non-Aryan as the Germans would have put it) children was illegal.

Being half asian half white makes you like a celebrity in asia m8, all the girls stare at you and everyone thinks you're full white. It is really different from being in the US.

In the west as a hapa 99% of the time you will be percieved as full asian and at best, half white. You better make sure you train your sons to be alpha as fuck if they are hapa cause they need to lift and be sociable if they wannahavea chance.

Would the Fuhrer approve of anime?

No, and neither would Japanese imperialists.

this