The Greys

>collaborating with Nazis
>collaborating with Jews

What is their end goal? A unified Earth which is easier to subjugate?

Are Nords and Hebrews themselves extraterrestrial?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Moncla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1956_B-47_disappearance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950_Douglas_C-54D_disappearance
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU
youtu.be/4hQ-rtEEAH4
reocities.com/aliengrip/mutilations/guarapiranga2-en.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation
youtube.com/watch?v=vadSaWyiozg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident
nicap.org/papers/randdoc.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PYJqhMAgOcs
space.com/37534-mars-civilization-evidence-congress-nasa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats Wrong tho

quick rundown
>US attacks Ayys during WW2 unknowingly starting a war against the ayys
>during 50s/60s ayys abduct military personal, nuke material and sinks a ship
>US still doesn't get it and goes to the moon
>Moon is actually full of alien bases and they don't like visitors
>US fucks off after ayys tell them to fuck off already or else....
>US fakes moonlanding videos and some pictures to safe face and keep the secret
>ayys continue to abduct, take ressources (underwater mostly) and experimentation on Humans
>US managed through decade long research on free energy and alien technology to build their own UFO crafts which are able to travel literally everywhere
>Deep State that took control over the US in 1913 keeps all that secret technology hidden from the masses and only uses it for special events (the 9/11 Twin Tower demolition and the upcoming staged false flag alien invasion)
>nobody really knows what they ayys are up to now

>US attacks Ayys during WW2 unknowingly starting a war against the ayys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

>during 50s/60s ayys abduct military personal, nuke material and sinks a ship

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Moncla

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1956_B-47_disappearance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950_Douglas_C-54D_disappearance

>Moon is actually full of alien bases and they don't like visitors
pic related, one of many.

bump

>false flag alien invasion

go on otto...

Daily reminder that space, aliens and UFOs are a distraction from flat earth!

>US fucks off after ayys tell them to fuck off already or else....
thats why NASA never went back and why nobody else tried a manned landing ever again.

the astronauts are also lying and butthurt as fuck

watch
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU

Disinfo agent in action

Disinfo agent

What's Sup Forumss thoughts on Buzz Aldrin's comments about there being a structure on mars? Is he just fucking around?

Mars don't exist it's a lie

fuck off retard, go jerk off or something

there is structures on the Moon, or do you think perfect Pyramid shaped mountains and obelisks are natural structures?

Your mother is jerking me of right now. Stop spreading lies, have some morals and change your job.

>ayys continue to take ressources (underwater mostly)
pic related, a 4 mile fuckhuge alien craft under water, south the coast of alaska.

here a video which explains it a bit more what we see in the picture
youtu.be/4hQ-rtEEAH4

Spread this guise

>ayys continue to abduct and experimentation on Humans

check this case for example

reocities.com/aliengrip/mutilations/guarapiranga2-en.htm

and there is hundreds of unexplained cases of cattle mutilation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation

wow what a faggot

Missinformation.

It was them who turned the Swedes gay.

>US managed through decade long research on free energy and alien technology to build their own UFO crafts which are able to travel literally everywhere

>t. Kikes

>Thousands of years more advanced
>Travel billions of miles
>Cut apart cows randomly

Retarded ufo fags really believe this

Both of you, beware of the Pleadian/Draco Psyop going on. Many of the people pushing it will claim Gaia as a legit source. Here's a screenshot of the site. Looks highly trustworthy, mirite?

I am an alien ama

>Deep State keeps all that secret technology hidden from the masses and only uses it for special events (the 9/11 Twin Tower demolition)

youtube.com/watch?v=vadSaWyiozg

yes I know its a 2+ hour long video, but if you're interested in the subject its mandatory to watch so you understand what kind of technology is really locked up here, all backe dup with evidence.

pic very much related.

If you have been reading conpiracy-related material for longer than a day, you know that UFOs and all alien related things is disinfo PsyOp perpetrated by the USAF. All modern persistent UFO staple cases and lore was eventually traced back to agent Richard Doty who was a master manipulator and Bill Moore who was his stooge in the UFO community. Most modern UFO lore actually originates in the late 70's and early 80's, when the PsyOp warfare got really intense. Bill Cooper, who himself was incrimental in spreading the Majestic-12 papers, figured out he was duped into spreading disinfo, and later figured out what was behind the catlle mutilations. He started redpilling people on the subject and got snuffed.

Project Bluebeam, which will be undoubtedly mentioned ITT, is another such hoax with the only source of it being a shizo Quebecian separatist Serge Monast. It was, in fact, such a load of bullshit that even Richard Dolan, the most gullible man in the whole scene, refused to have anything to do with it. But here you are, perpetuating 30 y.o. disinfo packages and shizo ramblings.

Terence McKenna publicly admitted he infiltrated UFO groups on behalf of the alphabet soup and exposed them as breeding grounds for conspiratorial distractions.

tits or gtfo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident

that was also the US air force?
aliens are real buddy

No camera your people won't allow me one

>unified Earth which is easier to subjugate?
uhhh... a unified earth would be harder to subjugate. An earth that is divided over petty squabbles while it's population is reduced silently via chemical castration, genetic mutations, behavioral abborations, and societal degeneration is much easier to sugjugate. Looks like their plan is coming along nicely.

bump

There are some things that are truly unxplained about the UFO phenomena, but outside of maybe half a dozen cases it's all bs. Especially the conpiratorial muck talk like Majestic-12.

I've seen your post about cattle mutilations too, another excellent CIA PsyOp spread through Linda Multon Howe, who was receiving her "papers" and info through USAF Intel agent Doty too, who gaslighted her into complete insanity just like he did with Paul Bennowitz (the Dulce DUMB hoax). Bill Cooper figured out what cattle mutilations were for, started redpilling people about it and paid the ultimate price, because the real reason was actually worth killing over. You can find it in his "Lost Interview" on YouTube.

The Cash-Landrum Incident was a highly reported unidentified flying object sighting from the United States in 1980, which witnesses insist was responsible for damage to their health. It is one of very few UFO cases to result in civil court proceedings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident

we got a pic related, folks

The nordic/germanic ayran hyperborean supermen came from outer space yes

Bump

nicap.org/papers/randdoc.htm

Here are the cases i think are legit.

Tehran-76
Travis Walton abduction
Pascagoula abduction
The JAL flight 1628 and Cash-Landrum are up there, but Cash Landrum was an obvious testing of the TR-3B first unstable models, that's why they got hit with radiation.

I'm conflicted on Rendelsham Forest because of the military involvement it could be MK-ULTRA/SEARCH shit, and there is some ugly infighting between the people involved now.

>CIA nigger
>not glowing
How do I know you're lying?

why is this thred being shilled so hard and obviously?
bump

so you're saying the US sends Agents around the world who have the job to slice up cows, goats and in some cases humans just to distract and without ever getting caught and leaving any evidence behind?

nigga pls

Terry is the hero we need

I guess you're right, it was Aliens. What was i thinking? Time to rewatch all them dank Phil Schneider, Al Bielek and Bob Lazar videos!

Aliens have been here for a long long time buddy

I've read "Passport to Magonia" bud.

bump

I'm not saying it was aliens, but I've seen a UFO (in the truest sense of the word) fly faster than anything else I've ever seen and also stop on a dime.

all while making no noise

They want genetic and raw materials. They create deal with certain governments in order to be be left alone in which they provide outdated technology that we don't full understand and can only attempt to reverse engineer. For example if you see a UFO that is triangular and makes noise it's one of ours.

the ayys are so powerfull they don't need our consent.

No. Ive met him once, he has gotten old and cant really be trusted to keep a scret anymore, so he has an agent with him at all times to make sure he doesnt say anything classified

this is fucking stupid why dont they go to a grave or a morgue or just buy some also plenty of raw materials in fucking space

That's one of ours. They may be powerful but they're few in number here. And who knows what all their motivations for interracting with us are.
Live specimens, gold, coppor and mercury are plentiful here. You should know how plentiful coppor is gypsy.

if it was aliens then it would not be a UFO since you did identified the flying object why do people jump straight to aliens

they are plentiful in space and they can clone live specimens after they take the sample from the dead

they're everywhere dude

>if it was aliens then it would not be a UFO since you did identified the flying object
No, it would still be a UFO because I still don't know the make/model of whatever it was.

the model is irelevant if you know the craft its human a craft at all or shit like that you did identify it as a space craft and an alien one at that

Bump

I think a lot of it is too do with reproductive material and study sice they can't reproduce themselves.

>all other threads suck ass
at least this one is somewhat interesting.

bump

>you did identify it as a space craft and an alien one at that
No I didn't, I literally said the exact opposite.

>I'm not saying it was aliens

bullshit they cant they cross the fucking endless space and cant do that? all i am saying its these aliens do a lot of dumb shit and the reasons for coming here are even more stupid there is no fucking point to come here since we are the niggers of the universe assuming that evey fucking species of aliens its always more advanced than us it seems

I'd be willing to rekindle my beleif in the UFO, but Walton's and Psacagoula accounts about meeting with legit Universe B UFOs make it not a pleasant thing at all.

>you're a New Ager
>but Sup Forums made you a radical righ-winger
>you have a crisis of faith in High Strangeness and all things that you were truly interested in

a feeling difficult to articulate, lads.

Anti-Commie General

So... When are we being invaded?

I'm not saying it was aliens but it was ayys

in the coming years for sure.

betting my ass that Jewish numbers games already predict it like they "predicted" 9/11.

there is many reasons for them to be here. we just didn't figure them all out.

I mean, soon enough that I'll be around to witness this, or far in the future? I'd really kill for a big world-wide disruption. The Jewish oligarchy gets boring after a while.

The fuck ever came of this one? They were talking about going down there a year or so ago then the story just disapeared. Are they still planning it or did (((they))) shut it down?

>implying Hitler wasn't controlled opposition

>mfw Sup Forums has better discussion about UFOs and Ayys than /x/

many reasons to be here such as? give me at least one

>mfw the leaf is correct

jej

hard to tell, I don't have much knowledge in Jewish numbers games.
But some other user surely has that.

they're all obsessed with numbers and I think its possible to figure it out.

it might happen in the next 3 decades, maybe earlier, maybe a bit later.
I'm sure we will witness it.

what do you think man?
of course they shut it down, CIA niggers are fast.

>Experimentation with Life on earth
>creating and experimenting with Alien Hybrids
>studying other lifeforms
>lots of Liquid Water
>observation of other cultures
>experimenting with genetic manipulation
>infiltration of governments
>entertainment

you see there is lots of reasons and probably more than I listed.
whatever they want, I'm sure they're already getting it.

1 you can observe life from a distance or clone one of your own
2 why would you make a hybrid with an inferior species?
3 again you can do remote study with really small drones or nano bots
4 plenty of liquid water on Europa and what kind of dumb fucks cant melt water?
5 again they could experiment without us even knowing they are here collect sample with nano drone take it back to secret base on home system
6 why would they want to infiltrate our government?
7 stupid aliens dont have a PS4? or VR holo deck star trek kind?

They're just alien kids doing alien elementary school projects

That pic is a TR3B, otherwise known as an ARV.

>Experimentation with Life on earth
>studying other lifeforms

They have already went into overkill with these unless they are burning space money from space taxes.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYJqhMAgOcs

Hebrew writing sure as hell looks extra terrestrial and even extra dimensional.

even that would be a better explanation for their motive to come here than the usual dumb shit

never understood what is so special about life on earth any way these people seem to make space sound like a pretty populated lively place

Why do we spend tons of money studying less superior and sometimes downright useless fucking creatures on our own planet?

Curiosity drives us and I'm sure it drives them, too. Maybe that's literally all it is. It's not that hard a concept to grasp.

earth life would most likely be biochemicly unique, and therefore be of great research value

we dont spend time creating a hybrid so
but sure all my point is they are going about it in a very stupid and ilogical way they could be doing i without us knowing they are even here
but nope they go make a deal with the government and fly their fucking space ships aroud to kidnap retards to milk them for their jizz and let other mongs see them and make videos and photos about them instead of a swarm of nano machines that collect all information they need and trasmit it back to the stealth mother ship

how is this semen demon

Astronautcucks btfo by based space nigger!

reports of alien abduction and demonic possession are quite similar. both involve usually violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, general sense of fright and threat, and often it runs in the family.
however on thing makes me think those are demons. it is said that both stop pretty much instantly when trying to say jesus christ or thinking about him. i have to rely on hearsay here though since i never was in either position.
but i guess there are both around, aliens and demons, possibly even demons from other planets the aliens brought with them, then the cia fakes stuff as well of course
greys for example i feel like are demons. the nordics might be actual ayys, or those living inside hollow earth. or ayys that resided in the inner earth for millenia

also if you are interested in nazi saucers

is this what schizophrenia looks like

space.com/37534-mars-civilization-evidence-congress-nasa.html

To breed Judeo-Germanic ruling class with which they can rule the Earth through proxy.

Neither Anne Frank or Hitler died. They simply returned to their home planet.

Screencap this

>we dont spend time creating a hybrid so

Except we do. We've done it numerous times with fruit, insects, and animals. The only reason we don't openly do it with humans is because of ethical reasons, but don't think for a second we wouldn't if we had the opportunity, see the experiments during ww2 with the nazis and Japanese at that unit 739 or whatever number...

It's totally understandable that they come dick around here to see what they can forge from our unique resources; Biological or otherwise..

>muh Aliens are Demons

American Protestant proselytizing psyop. There are dozens upon dozens of alleged "alien abduction" accounts where praying to Jesus or other saints didn't do shit. What about cases that happen in places where there are no Chrisitans? GTFO with this Mickey Mouse bullshit.

My thread about ayy lmaos was pruned and/or deleted... wtf mods it was framed basically the exact same way.

No one cares, faggot.

i said there possible multiple ones around and not only demons.
also how is them showing up in places without christians proof they arent demons? of course they would go for some easy target which would be someone who isnt into jesus if jesus does indeed help.
also why are you so mad bro?