OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uWd6XgBVIcg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887650824515661824
youtube.com/watch?v=unJEfJ4gOq8
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887654816507408384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do we get this Mensch woman to trend on twitter? It would be the ultimate fake news article

Louise "anonymous sources" ubermensch will btfo Bannon.

louise mensch going ham on twitter this morning

Trump's execution is going to be filmed live on prime time television and Hillary Clinton is going to be in the room with him as executioner and when she's about to flip the switch she'll look at Donnie and say 'Donald, on behalf of the citizens of America, you're fired.' and then flip the switch to jubilation around the country and there's nothing you racist, sexist, bigoted pigs can do about it so get ready to start losing buckos because this train is headed back to the station

I disavow this title

>lib makes video making fun of Alex Jones
>starts redpilling people
>youtube has to keep deleting views and likes
youtu.be/uWd6XgBVIcg

Ruh-roh

Louise Mensch needs to be 5150'd

She's always trending user. i don't know whether she's "one of us" like all antifa accounts on Twitter or if she's the real deal.

>hehe, ok trump you can stop now

>excuse me fag, i'm a little busy building the legion

>trump seriously stop, your going to turn the demographics back to the way they were in the 1950's

>a wise man once told me that slow and steady

>FUCKING STOP THE DEMOCRATS WILL NEVER WIN EVER AGAIN THIS DEMOGRAPHIC SHIFT WAS PLANNED FOR FUCKING DECADES YOUR GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING OH FUC-

>wins the race.

>134182653
Not in this timeline bucko

Welcome to 3 months ago. She blew herself up with MUH INDICTMENTS that never appeared.

LOUISE MENSCH HAS LOST HER FUCKING MIND. HER FANTASY HAS BLED INTO "REALITY" FOR HER. SOMEONE GET THIS WOMYN HELP.

(Checked)

Every video super deluxe makes shoots himself in the foot.
>hates trump
>makes anti-trump videos
>1.5 million view video with wtf I love trump comments

>Trump hates Huntsman
>Sends him off to Russia
Kek

Fucking lol.

At this stage I find it hard to believe she ISN'T an uber troll

TFW you are waiting for a Trump-Tweet... and no tweets are sent.

Reminds me of Michael Moore "the biggest fuck you ever hears"

Guys what if Louise is right this time

what specific model of glasses are these? (i know they are ray bans)

Oh shit I forgot to remind them today

>team is considering
Who is considering? What is she even talking about?

why live

Is this like the retarded twitter page that claimed to be white house employees working as a super special secret #resistance against trump and eventually when asked for proof of the inside of the whitehouse they posted a generic stockphoto of some elevator?

Michael Moore nuked himself. Super Deluxe is just cursed.

shadilay

he heard me!

The victory is sweet. They really put everything they had into it and got BTFO. They needed it to avoid the blackpill. Now we're in the gravy years.

Ajew~

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887650824515661824

Good morning trumpgen

BRING THE BAT

Fucking shithead senators better make the right choice.

What's his plan? He knows the bill is shit. Is it still the excuse to fire Ryan?

oh shit

>louise mensch

>Louise Daphne Mensch is an English author, journalist, blogger, and former British MP.

>former British MP.

wut???

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Big Jeb will get my vote in 2020

AWOO

*thinking face emoji*

He better get their heads screwed on right.

Trusting Ryan might have been his one true mistake

I can't wait until she's the laughing stock of media!

I got you.

Pewdiepie also liked the video, millions of teens are getting low key redpilled

how is this man not selling tarot card readings out of a moving tent at this point

T b h the article wasn't even that bad. It outlined safe sex practice and it was only online, not in print.

Oh no, the Joe caucus might leave you guys...

youtubers like pewdiepie and jontron are bringing red pills to the masses

She makes me laugh.

Tarot is way to accurate for Nate. Even magic 8 balls are too accurate for his predictions.

Why hasn't this been shooped yet?

Why are so many useless idiots still employed? Because once you get "in" it's hard to get rid of you.

OP here

I'm out

seeya

>using "she" on purpose just for signalling

Fucking faggot kike cuck. You're wrong about everything ever you huckster oven-dodger, just go away.

Should I do anal with a 13 year old, Teen Vogue?

I fucking knew it

Actually Nate predictions are very accurate. I wonder how much one would make by betting in the exact opposite outcome predicted by him.

>Nate Onyx
>still analyzing numbers after failing so miserably

It doesn't even mention injuries or nonSTD diseases that can result from it. Doesn't change the fact the target demographic age group is 13 to mid-20s and sodomy ia degenerate.

Shit down their throats Trump

Kanna is older than she looks remember.

Knew what

You don't know nothing man. You weren't there

I'm aware.

[JOE FOR 2020 INTENSIFIES]

PUTIN IS FUCKED

JOE LOVES BIG GOVERNMENT

I honestly never knew or cared much about felix, but I started watching some of his stuff since the Nazi thing and he seems like a really good guy

Or maybe Nate Silver you are just a kike democrat who has no clue what Republicans want hah
Maybe its Dems and Independents turning into Republicans then not getting polled?

LOUISE

U B E R M E N S C H

I read thru the comments on her tweets, it's scary how many people take her seriously

Except for all those special elections the Republican party won, but I'm sure that the Republican party is suffering a significant decline which hasn't yet been calculated or studied.

Except- I'm sure portubro would agree with me- Nate neglects to note the large numbers of Democrats in places like West Virginia and Kentucky who pretty much always vote Republican. So these Democrats we can say may identify as Republican for pollsters, but be legally registered as Democrats due to not having bothered to get around to re-registering as a Republican (lol I'm actually from NOVA and am registered as a Democrat but never voted Democrat).

And this is forgetting the part where most people refuse to answer polls nowadays anyway, leading to skewed data. I would especially expect these polls to primarily attract Democrats ready and willing to tell you how much they fucking hate Trump.

Wasn't there a recording or transcript of Obama saying "tell Putin I'll have more time when I get out of office", or something like that?

muh small government conservative principles!
Joe is such a disgusting piece of shit liar.

>You will never fuck Louise Mensch into sanity

Blumenthal lying about his military service and now giving money to Ukrainian soldiers.... did anyone investigate him for Ukrainian collusion?

Shame Jontron disappeared off the face of the earth. I like his content.

Someone clearly hasn't watched Generation Kill

youtube.com/watch?v=unJEfJ4gOq8

>Jane Fonda

Joe, I think people didn't like Jane Fonda because of the whole "I clap like a fucking seal for every dead U.S Vietnam soldier" thing.

It says always wear a condom and consent is always required. It's not advocating, just informing. Teens have sex. Not all, but a handful do. If they're gay or for some god forsaken reason want to do anal, this gives more information than a school would. It's not a big deal.

also, people that don't like polls are more likely to vote conservative

You spend your free time on a board where people worship Hitler and Alex Jones.

Nah it's saying he'll have more flexibility after the election.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887654816507408384

I watch books

>and it was only online, not in print.
so, the only way people read things today?

Were the indictments ever unsealed?

Probably sent him to the same brainwashing facility as Kanye.

It was a video and yes, along those lines

louise is going to be seen as the legendary troll of 2017

Except it didn't include the use of condoms, and kept asserting that touching fecal matter is ok.

How will Trump get schlonged today?