What is the true masterrace?

>Warning: brainlets may just skip right now.

Genetic entity, like the skincolor and stuff doesn't matter much, whatever Sup Forums may imagine. The true social entity is a mix of culture and bloodlines.

A masterrace is what manages to survive and grow. What mentality does this child has? What music does he listen to? What is the historical dynamic of social, ethnic and cultural identities?

Let's analyse that question objectively and factually.

First - the Jews. They manage to keep to themselves, but they never grow. Whatever Sup Forums believes about them, the Jewish identity is in fact heavily contaminated by outside influences and heavily divided.
Verdict: pretty mediocre.

Second: the negroes. Almost uncivilized, insignificant and walked over. But with one significant and important exception. African Americans. They were marginalized and supressed. Anglo culture and identity was forced upon them. And to what end?
The African American identity not just survived, it dominated the worldwide music industry and lifestyle. It decisively overpowered all other American identities.
Verdict: is actually pretty great, other American peoples can't even compete with a BBC (big black culture, sorry, couldn't resist).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(continue)
Third: the Chinese. No wonder all the China hate treads on Sup Forums. Chinese people are scary to everyone. Everybody who sees their history feels an existential dread that his legacy will be eclipsed by theirs. The longest surviving identity on Earth. They have been here, when it all started, they are the only ones who are here still and going strong, they will be here when it ends, if not last man standing. Throughout their history, they assimilated their way from a pretty small country into one of the hugest states. For the last century, they took over several countries and spread their enclaves through the whole world.

Finally: the whites. Just like with the other races (Jews, not semites, Black Americans, not Negroes, Chinese, not Asians) the white identity does not exist - and it never did - here is the Red Pill Sup Forums needs to understand first and foremost. Alliances may be possible one way or the other (and BTW Hitler allied Pajeets, Persians, Japs and Arabs), but all of us are going our own way.
There are ubercucks like Canadians and Swedes, there are also pretty strong ones in the Eastern Europe.

So, that's how things really are from objective and logical standpoint.

Holy shit you have autism

He's retarded, not autistic
OP may I suggest more krokodil?

the problem with this is

do we count all Caucasoid?

what about mixed ones?

African American culture is just a rebranded version of our own. Created by us, packaged by us, exported by us. Niggers don't own shit and they don't decide what goes out or how. They are not opressed, they were raised from wild animal to entertaining pet.

More importantly, your entire basis is wrong. Genetics defines a race, and society and culture emerge from it.

samefagging this hard

Just SPQR

Skeletons my man...true master race.

you think THAT'S the problem with OP's post?
and why

do

you

space

this?
kys. everyone who didnt sage this thread should be sent to a camp

I would fuck halfling so god damn much

The mixed ones belong to the identity if they look like it enough both for themselves to identify with it and for the others to accept them.
You cannot deny that Soul, Jazz, Blues, Hip-Hop, Rap and R&B and, to some extent, Rock is a purely black culture that holds the whole world captive and dominates the music industry for over a century.

Also, mixed children always identify as blacks and never as whites.
White children always emulate black lifestyle, and black children never emulate white lifestyle.

Can you not fucking read a single fucking sentence?
>Warning: brainlets may just skip right now.

What would you categorize pic related as? Mind you, she acts pretty white

Again, she is what she believes herself to be, as long as she is accepted by that identity as their own.

2/10 for the effort

most of it is bullshit tho

go on, ill just lurk

>Soul, Jazz, Blues, Hip-Hop, Rap and R&B and, to some extent, Rock is a purely black culture
Actually I can, as the only reason it exists beyond our borders is because whites decided to sell it, and in doing so we are the arbiters of what is and isn't deciminated.
Also, rock? go fuck yourself.

Rock is in fact a mixed child, lol!

ashkenazim are the master race challenge me

In some ways. But their evolutionary potency is weak. They are fast to abandon Jewishness (and most did).
They can't assimilate others and are easily assimilated.

im talking pure ashkenazimen.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

>the jews
>the negros
>the huwaits
>the chinese

Did you mean asians? this whole race thing is retarded anyway, we are no where near conquering the world.

Anyway keep buying those asi- i mean MADE IN AMERICA computer chips.

>Genetic entity, like the skincolor and stuff doesn't matter much
Faggot doesn't even know the terminology of racial classification and characteristics, but is here to tell us how it is.

Kill yourself, faggot.

I'm half Ashkenazi myself you know.

But you see, as we discuss the survival of identity, intellect and individual success is overrated. Not to mention there is almost no Ashkenazi identity.

Also it basically belies on a fundamental fact that the most long lasting cultures rely on transmission rather than blood.

Western culture will continue to exist, although probably with hispanics, slavs and various european mixes.

>Rock is in fact a mixed child, lol!
No, that's just one more nigger invention myth.

Hart A. Wand was a German white fiddler who published the first ever blues song, called the Dallas Blues, in 1912, hence the name of the genre. Whites invented jazz, too, and gospel and country, the four elements of rock.

Just because niggers imitated us and played rock doesn't mean the INVENTED rock.

The Irish because nothing can kill them off and they breed like rabbits

irish have an iq of 92 though...

>ashkenazim are the master race challenge me
Ugly as fuck.
Have to cheat to get ahead in the world.
Dishygienically race mixed.
Poor physical health. Poor mental health.
Every kike invention turns out to be a myth.
Every kike discovery was stolen from a white man.
Einstein was a fraud. Feynmann was a thief. And so on.
Average IQ of Israel is 95.
Can't play sports. Have to cheat to win at chess.
Murdered the son of God and are cursed for it.
Going to burn in hell.

I guess I don't see the "master race" part, faggot.

ashkenazim have an average IQ of 112, even 121 among certain disease groups israel has a lot of arabs and sephardic jews that make the iq 95 still higher than ireland though

There is no master race.
It's a BS concept.

jews produce 6 times as many people iq 140+
definitely master race

The race that forever looks like hot underage teens.

No matter who did what, modern music is a conduit of a black culture. If the whites played a significant role in its establishment, it only makes them good goys and thralls of the black identity.
Ethnocultural identity is a social construct. But it surely does exist, and one isn't equal to the other.

So you write your shitty opinions in a few paragraphs instead of just a few lines and think they have somehow become "objective and logical".

You are kindly invited to cease your faggotry.

I see no arguments, butt hanks for the bump anyway, buddy.