So, I am working on a Donald Trump video game...

So, I am working on a Donald Trump video game. Anybody can do some good graphics compatible with RPG Maker MV would be a lot of help right about now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I support any grass roots effort to make a non-pozzed videogame. Unfortunately I'm limited to only being a cheerleader. I believe in you!

Party member should be Rato

Aaaand so far this is the only ending possible, because I need relevant graphics to really do anything serious. I was going to have it to where any point in the game you can start World War 3, since you are the president and all. This is the bad ending, but it is what it is.

It will be Android/iOS compatible if it gets finished.

Anyway, I would need more modern looking tile and weapon sprites, for enemies definitely Obama, Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton, Kathy Griffin, Soros, random Rockefellers and Rothschilds, the Bushes, CNN anchors, Megyn Kelly, and Dan Quayle, just because.

For party members/NPCs, obviously I would need a President Trump sprite, I am thinking maybe Ron Paul, Andrew Napolitano, Melania, Ivanka, and others, I am open to ideas and collaboration.

Oh. An Alex Jones of course.

Make him fight sjws

For random battles

That was part of the idea. They were going to be the henchman level enemies. Maybe that ugly red haired feminazi from New York, and the one screaming "NOOOOOOOO" at the inauguration would be a great starting point

will their be co-op play so Trump and Putin can team up

Final bosses will be the Clintons, Bush Sr. and Cheney, and Soros.

Actually yeah I meant to say that. also Putin for one of the party character sprites. I want him to join up with Trump at smme point in the game to lay down some whoop ass on the globalists.

and Pence and Trump can zap some gays

Damn straight

What attacks should trump have?
I believe that he should have some punches and guns

I might make some battle sprites that's why i am asking

Take it some place else buddy. Move along...

Trump got imprenable defense and multiple Wall stance

Pence is your dps, he's your mage(lightning specially)

Rato could be thief like, since rato, and trying to get the delegate. An arc where he starts as an enemy trying to steal delegates and become a friend would be obvious.

Bump because I want it

Other groups to battle: AntiFa, Journalists, the deep state, maybe have a part take place in Bohemian Grove where you can infiltrate and destroy the deep state (Alex Jones). Drain the swamp level? Sounds fun I'm interested. Good luck!

This looks interesting

Body slam/WWF stuff
Guns
MOAB for special attack

InfoWars products as power- ups

2 Scoops of ice cream attack (absurd attack)
Russian 400 pound hackers (satire attack)
Fake News label (moral destroying)

Pussy Grab
Taunt
Rally
+Counter %
Piss Blast
Sacrifice Paul Ryan
Summon Putin Riding a Bear
Summon Macaroni's Armed with a Baguette

What language?

Fuck off, faggot

Anyone who unironically likes what trump does is just cringe and a virgin.
Grow up and fucking educate yourself

Make sure the final boss is a kike, and you can never win nor beat the game. Because every time Trump gets to the last level he just kneels down and sucks the kike's cut dick like he does in real life. Then goes and worships that stupid fucking kike wall in Israel.

>but you won't do this because you love kikes too much

Only congress can declare war you fucktard

>peace flag
>using the term cringe unironically
How can you hope to change the world when you can't even keep your room clean fampai?

This is fucking awful.

How old are you, OP?

lel

how do you kill all jews in the game ?

I'll just hack it and replace Drumpf with Hillary.

this is perfect

I can change the world by getting rid of you awful racists.
watch out

and ben carson could be the priest/healer

You should also include Pepe as a summon

This, OP is a 16 year old redditcuck trying to fit in

Using RPG maker
Lmao nobody is going to want to play your generic crap
Have fun with ruby ya Fuck

keep this literary style, vocabulary and attitude or bust

>have it not sound like Trump at all, have it sound like a 13 year old that just discovered swear words
This was already fucking stupid and a terrible idea, but it's only going to be worse if you have it like this.

Trump- Class: White Knight
high defense against psychological attacks, can conjure a wall in front of the other characters to protect them from attacks. weapon: Cruz Missles

Pence- Class: Cleric
can conjure corn to heal party members. damage doubles for gay enemies. weapon: Rod of Lightning

Putin- Class: Rogueski
double damage on backstab, triple versus political opponents.
can hack anything.
weapon: Polonium-laced daggers

Pepe- Class: Meme Magician
can raise luck Stat for allies, lower it for enemies. can summon a rain of frogs.
weapon: Kekscalibur

there you go

Learn linear algebra or stop trying to make graphics

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

You summon the Hitler/Himmler aeon.

This nigger just made the whole game.