Which is your favourite banana republic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxcd3YbICdc
archive.is/1ATjh
youtube.com/watch?v=38mAziF9ftY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chile looks cool.

Lithuania

None of them has future.
All the countries close to the tropics are nigger-tier.
The South cone once had the opportunity to become somewhat first world, when it was ultra nationalist.
Now the eternal kike is on full scale plan to turn us into a second Brazil.

USA

USA is not a spic hellhole

hmm you already know the answer sweetie :)

It never used to be anyway

Uruguay Argentina Chile to say the least when it comes to South America I go south

Cuba because my cigars are from cuba

Yes they are. Half of Murica speaks spanish.

thank you , i feel more developemented

Columbia!

the USSA

colombia dumbass

Chile

puerto rico

Brazil

>Portuguese better than Spanish
>sexy women of all varieties
>slut culture
>bunda

Shut up nigger.

I love the country so much that I don't even know how to spell it!

>t. New Englander

Chile is already doomed
the sjw are taken more and more power here

Learn to read beyond functional illiteracy ya fuckin inbred chav

HAHAHAHA , I called him out on that one, didn't like it

got all offended virgin vegan on me

s-shut up , those are lies , is just a dream , i will woke up and my country will not have sjw asking for unisex bathrooms in school for transexuals kids and the president will not be piñera or bachelet , is all just a dream

argentina
at least they have a sizeable white population
shame about the leftists, tho

honorary bananers in da Philippines

Southern Cone is too temperate to count. Costa Rica is objectively the best banana republic.

Argentina is fuckin weird.
They classify themselves along geography
Those that are port people who think their shit don't stink and the rest representing shit
They have a fervent hate of each other

Brasil because it has a bit of everything.

argie self hateing nigger dettected
stay mad faggot
my country is the future of south america you will see in time when we anex some of your provinces along with the falklands and south brazil

The USA

lel south america will never accomplish nothing

seems redpilled to me
youtube.com/watch?v=rxcd3YbICdc
shouldn't even exist, it's a completely artificial country created to keep the buenos aires elite living like kings while leeching off the rest of the country

>my country is the future of south america
So poor it's economy depends on Argentina's and Brazil's and people keep emigrating?

Russia. Fucking oil republic. Poo ten is suck

this

even Brazilian Portuguese sounds better than Portuguese from Portugal. fucking sounds choppy and disgustiing

Stop fooling yourself, I'm from Juarez and that's
not average in anyway

Italy

murica.

we rule the americas with an iron fist

>Portuguese
Your language is exactly what down syndrome people sound like when they speak Spanish, it sounds pathetically disgusting and dumb, as soon as you teach portuguese to a child you make it impossible for his IQ to rise above 90, it is disgusting and you all sound like the fucking monkeys that you are, but even worst than portuguese from Portugal, is your retarded faggot accent, you Brazilian sub-human, people who haven't heard you chimpanzees won't understand, but your accent makes it sound like you're in complete shock and awe at everything you see, it makes any human being who is not a mulatto favela dwelling monkey like you want to rip their ears off, and let's not even talk about historical significance
Actually let's do it, there is no language more despicable than portuguese not only because it is an ugly and deformed version of Spanish, but also because it is completely fucking dull and nothing is respectable about it, NOBODY has ever written anything important or interesting in your insignificant language, if anyone wants to learn portuguese i only have 3 possible reasons i can come up with that would justify their decision:
1)They are mentally retarded
2)They want to be able to understand the half-breed Brazilians who will rape them and kill them when they go to any Brazilian shithole of a city
3)Or they want to read fucking 15th century maps,nothing else of significance was created in this ugly collection of guttural sounds
That's all that there is to your ugly stupid language, and just know, that you will live your entire life, speaking in that disgusting mistake of a tongue, and you should kill yourself because of it.

Brazil

Puerto Rico, mostly because it's our backyard.

no surprise, niggers can understand each other

Help me prevent the germans from fixing our elections like the russians did with the US.

it doents matter anymore , the candidates that we have are always the same

>Beautiful landscapes
>Ultra conservative women
>cheap housing and food
>all kinds of climate (cold highlands, tropics or valleys)
>Niggers are segregated and are very few in numbers.
>Only about 10 million people. Major city has only 1.5 million inhabitants.

What's not to love about Bolivia?

D E L Í C I A
D
E
L
Í
C
I
A

Lack of sea and women look like baboons.

>magnificent beaches

U M A
M
A

D E L I C I A
E
L
I
C
I
A

me encantaria matar a todos los brazuca putos que comen sopa de macaco

It's funny seeing a Mexinigger talking shit of Brazil.

Our countries are basically equivalent in terms of shitness, but yours is in the North America continet, meaning things are way easier for you than they are for us.
Which leads to the obvious fact that Mexiscum are EVEN WORSE than Brazilscum.

And yet, here you are, talking shit. My my...

Well obviously banana republic men's. But I usually go to banana Republic factory for the best sales.

You don't get it, the german social democrats bought the DC, that's why they didn't went to the primaries, the plot it's to lift the voting base of the frente amplio in order to have more female candidates, or to just ensure that Guiller wasn't the official candidate.

archive.is/1ATjh

For some reason they hate the PR, probably because it's an older party than the left-right dychotomy.

10% of mexicans live in the US

let that sink in

we have fugly women yes, but we also have some very sexy ones. Most of them live in the east.

But unlike you mongrels, we don't parade them like whores.

>muh Bolivia doesn't have beaches.

We are over it for almost 20 years now. Only the government is giving a shit atm.

we need to make our own political part

>30%of murica was Mexica clay.
Let that sink in

>women look like baboons

I told you that it's really easy.

United states of America, of course. Look at the orange monkey running the show those days...

My favorite is Dominican Republic because we may be a shit country, but thanks to Haiti, Cuba and Puerto Rico we look like un paradiso. Also my people aren't known to be dirty like filthy Puerto Ricans seriously take a bath you disgusting people what is that with your culture. Hispaniola is Dominican clay. The day of the mud cakes is coming soon. It proves that even god hates Haiti because not one cup was spilled on Dominican land but because you worship voodoo and sacrifice children like animals, god does not tolerate such acts. Dios Patria Libertad.

Please don't let Chile sink like the rest of the continent.

Ud. tienen un excelente pais, que siga así!

we cannot let our country go to shit ,i propouse to use the meme power and create a political party the faster we can

Best south american country is Chile for sure.

>we also have some very sexy ones
[citation needed]

Only her father was bolivian. Her mother was british....and one of the good looking british.

We need to inscribe the party in three regions that don't have to be consecutive.

We just need catchy name, anons and a notary.

>

>using meme magic here
Yeah because thats what we want, more porlaputanidodefinition6chan faggots using 2 year old memes on facebook.

/lat/ was a mistake and ruined Sup Forums for me.

I hate that too but we have priorities, do you think oldfags like kekistanies?

>do you think oldfags like kekistanies
l remember talking to a leaf friend back in 2015 and saying "the election is gonna Gamergate the shit out of Sup Forums"

l hate that l was right

Legion Plateada Chilena
i must aggre as memes are used in latin america for teenagers

Chile.

WE WAS CIVILIZATION AMD SHIEEEEET

I'm Chilean, but I'm against Chileans that don't live in Chile voting on elections, so I have to be consistent. So don't fuck my country up, you commie shits.

Don't you have beaches on Titicaca lake or in the rivers near Santa Cruz?

>my country is the future of south america

Hello my Chilean bro, what are you doing in Uruguay?

>We are over it
>Literally have a Dia del Mar as a landlocked country
That really activate my avocados.

>Legion plateada.

It's ok, but it need more work.

We let Rapa Nuis vote and they don't live in Chile.

>Literally have a Dia del Mar as a landlocked country
LEL.

Your policies affect them. Is not that I can't vote, it's a matter of principles.

>Germany = best banana republic

i can't even

Fuck, I want to hate fuck her so badly

Unless I need the votes I agree with you, it's one of the campaign propositions for the nueva mayoria, so we can attack that if you want.

me too Jorge, me too

It's full of brown manlets and everyone is poor

The average dick size it's 16 cm.

Look for mchga on jewbook

user please, we are just a corporativist/ANCAP shithole.

>All the countries close to the tropics are nigger-tier
Los Andes made us have a different weather tha any other tropic region

Too many natives.

>t.mestizo

bolivia, really beutiful gurls

Don't remind me, I just want to die.

Chile and Costa Rica, the only functional ones.

You serious?

Inca tradition it's miles above any other isolated culture.

Ugly luchadoras
youtube.com/watch?v=38mAziF9ftY

Exactly. Just because you're brown with chinky eyes doesn't mean that you don't have anything to be proud of, stop being a faggot. At least you're not Brazilian