She's right you know

She's right you know...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't take political advice from children.

she is right

she's the generation that lets in the barbarians

empires are ALWAYS destroyed from within

Her generation would just sign a petition and then feel smugly superior that they "did something about it"

>I don't take political advice from parents that inject their ideas into kids for their own benefit

FTFY

Another girl being exploited by her leftists parents. Pic related.
When she grows up and starts actually learning about the world and the various kinds of people in it, she will do no such thing and realize how fucked in the head her parents political belief is. However it's most likely some bullshit she's been told in school or by the other kids.

The baby boomer generation already let in the barbarians.

CHINA'S WALL IS OKAY THOUGH.

Yawn post it reddit you fucking fag

The coming generation is already fed up with this garbage by and large.

Source: I actually live here and you're posting garbage to demoralize us

Tell that to the Pope

Why do we keep pretending sandy hook happened?

how, when half the men are too busy LARPing as women, probably would be too worried about breaking a nail to knock down any walls.

Hey gen zyklon child with be working those chambers

And then next generation will built another wall, and next generation after that will destroy it again and so on. I've just invented a perfect plan how to keep unemployment level low for ages.

> inb4 Generation Z will actually improve the wall than abolish it

They'll knock down a wall with their smartphones? Dumb bitch.

That's not much of a threat, nobody in her generation is even old enough to operate heavy machinery. I just don't see primary school kids getting the wall down on their own, no matter how many of them turn up at the border.

Do your worst.

I love how the retarded parents or whoever told her this slogan compare the berlin wall with a BORDER WALL which is highly necessary especially if you have people who routinely violate your border and in order to stop among others, ruthless drug cartels that massacre people in similar way as ISIS.

If only the leftists who apparently love these kinds of people from other countries simply WENT TO SAID COUNTRIES and fucked off instead of trying to bring masses of them into other countries, and see if they would live happy there. That would be great!

You are literally dealing with people that are dumber than a fucking monkey about this border wall thing. They also claim that it won't reduce illegal aliens.. What.. they're going to walk through solid objects?

>they will get on airplanes
What are TSA and massive fines to mexican airlines who allow it. (US pays actual foreign aid to mexico, deduct it from that guarantee no fucking mexican illegal is getting on a plane, and if they try to overstay visa they will be exited IMMEDIATELY not stay around for several years like before..

>tunnels they can dig a tunnel
The wall goes into the ground, the process of building it will destroy preexisting tunnels.. Also filling a tunnel with concrete takes a very short time compared to digging a new one faggots.

It's literally wilfull stupidity this whole thing from the left. They only have bad excuses because it's some kind of agenda that they are peddling that they KNOW is not legitimate.

no, her generation will be too worried about getting jobs and keeping them, and the wall will become just part of the culture.

BUY WINDOWS
BREAK WINDOWS
ECONOMY = SAVED

If she is not living inside a trash bag getting mass-raped every 30 minutes some 20 years down the line, this cunt has us to thank for it!

>But mum says I'll love living in Brazil!

>The wall goes into the ground, the process of building it will destroy preexisting tunnels.. Also filling a tunnel with concrete takes a very short time compared to digging a new one faggots.

The Romans figured this one out. The real purpose of a moat is to use the weight of the water to collapse any attempted tunnels.

Well, yes. That's how it works in modern days car industry for example. And any other industry actually.

>>But mum says I'll love living in Brazil!
Right but these faggots NEVER WANT TO FUCK OFF AND GO LIVE THERE.. Just ask them..
a) they refuse to go
b) they won't admit that bringing in horde of people from x place makes their society that much like x..

So in essense they are loud mouthed faggots insisting on dragging their entire country down into the shitter, so they are people who need to either fuck off to that place they keep talking about how great those people are, or shut the fuck up.

If you want to be a tourist, that's fine, go fuck off and be a tourist, but don't fucking try to make people a tourist in their own fucking countries you stupid little cunts!

"we"
I don't think she'd recognise a day's real work if it slapped her in the face.

what a sexy little girl

look at those curtains

rich bitch

Your generation will also get raped afterwards, good job.

Each generation becomes more right-wing. Gen Z are virtually Nazis already.

There you go
>several thousands of years ago romans figured it out
Leftists in 2017 still can't wrap their heads around how it's even remotely possible, MORONS.. a MASSIVE GROUP OF MORONS.. If i have to hear one more time how they think they can just throw a rope up or something and climb over the wall i'm going to lose my shit.. How they can be so retarded to not instantly realize 2-3 countermeassures for that which are easy to do boggles the mind.

Women's suffrage was a mistake. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

Hahahah British faggots. Shouldn't you be in a park singing oasis songs pussy?

Democracy was a mistake.

>Destruction of federal property
Looks like someone is going to jail and in jail the niggers and spics will be more than happy to show you exactly why we are trying to keep them out.

Somebody had a bad holiday in what was known as the latin paradise.

They'll knock it down and expand the United States empire into Mexico, mercilessly exterminating all beaners in their path to establish the global aryan ethnostate.

The next generation is going to gas us for being too degenerate. Gen Zyklon is real.

>Implying Gen Z won't build a bigger wall
Oh sweetie

I'm Gen Z, and every single person I know is more or less in support of the wall.

And if we dont build a wall the muslim generation will knock her up

Generation zyklon is going to but machine gun turrets on that wall

Constitutional monarchy = best system (Britain's monarchy is a sham, it's a bad example)

Tbh senpai

FPBP

Yeah, because they're young and stupid. The dominant culture is very liberal atm so being conservative is their way of rebelling.

I've gotten more liberal as I've aged. Education and life experience will do that.

You're from Ausfalia son. You arent knocking down shit but cans of Fosters

We don't negotiate with terrorists, and it just got 10 feet higher.

The girl is a fool. By building this wall we are making a place for her generation.

This is likely another example of the left religiously pushing neo liberal politics into the skulls of their children depriving them of freedom. It's a form of child abuse. They use their children to virtue signal, and as pawns in their degeneracy.

The book "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook wasn't enough to convince me. Have any more evidence you'd wish to share?

This.

And the younger generation is far more conservative anyway.

And put up a minefield instead

Europe,Canada,U.S, and Australia are two generations away from total destruction.

3,000 years Western civilization undone in less than 150 years thanks to women getting the right to vote

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&

>Meanwhile, in the DNC...

Liberalism entraps dumb people and convinces them they're intelligent. They never want to get out because then they'd lose that smug sense of superiority!

But, the next generation is going to be farther right than you've ever seen my friend. Even the MUDs love white nationalism, look at the HWNDU live stream.

Our children will mock us for supporting that soft leftist Adolf Hitler

The wife cleans the toilet.
The wife looks after our kids.
Don't got a limo, but if I did I would drive.

Two-income-household leftists can't conceive of this lifestyle

Why not pay enough money for those jobs that an American would be interested in doing them? Don't liberals love wealth redistribution?

White nationalism is for people who fail at life.

I have a great life and idgaf about anyone nit related to me by blood or marriage, regardless of skin color.

>"Hitler was a fucking cuck dad, he didn't even has the Jews!"
>"Look son, I know why you'd think that but he was revolutionary for his ti-"
>"He was a like loving piece of shit!"

>I've gotten more liberal as I've aged. Education and life experience will do that.
No it won't, exactly the opposite. Ofcourse it depends on how much effort you spend researching and understanding things instead of just derping around like a faggot in a hippie commune. For me and for many others it's been the exact other way around.

I think she means robots will tear it down if the energy credits are enough. robots arnt slaves in 2050

Very old anti-white rhetoric. You expect that to still work when muds are raping little white girls and Jewish journalists are blackmailing private citizens?

Sorry man, Jews are losing :/

Then your great life is being lived on borrowed time. If you don't wake up and smell the white genocide, all those people you "give a fuck about" are going to be targets in the new world.

>haha trump supporters are dumb idiot rednecks
>OMG GUISE THEY ARE ENGINEERING GAS CHAMBERS TO KILL US

How are leftists able to say their political enemies are dumb idiots but also evil mastermind hitlers

She's not right, because her generation will learn to live on government handouts, and never know what a full day of work is. Checkmate faggot.

>White nationalism is for people who fail at life.
>not realizing that the most successfull nations in the world are majority white/were built by a majority white population.
Why don't you fuck off back to wherever you came from. And why don't you travel to sweden and teach the muslims how to deal with trash. Possibly wrap yourself in a bag and chuck yourself in there with the goat that has been fucked to death out of sexual emergency.

It seems the only thing your adult life has taught you is to be a complete dumbass.

>Implying that generation z (the largest batch of right wingers in history) would allow either the millennials or the cucked side of z to tear down the wall.

The views of the hard left these days are derived from postmodernism. To them, everything is relative, and logic is a tool specifically for oppression, and thus is evil.

Yup, They will knock it down and build a bigger one with sentry Guns

>How are leftists able to say their political enemies are dumb idiots but also evil mastermind hitlers
I think you should be more worried about how they think they're fooling anyone into thinking their 2 year old knows about gas chambers, if they do someone should call cps on her ass.

The left LOVES exploitation of kids for political messaging.. kid doesn't know jack shit is just told to say it or write it or whatever.. And then they put it on some social media and go.
>omfg look at my smart kid
And people with half a brain goes..
>wow look at that fucked up parent using their kid that way at such a young age.

Can't knock down the wall if it has solar panels all over it and produces energy

You just described my oldest daughter(17) to the T. Did I redpill her too much?

If she's seeking the blackpill, Yes.

You think it'll take that long from now? No

She supports White Nationalism ingrained with Authoritarian Capitalism. I am not sure where that even scores on a Political Compass.

Not if a Mexican or a rape happy Muslim has anything to say about that

Top right Pinochet.

Assuming that a wall will be built...would there still be border patrol to watch anyone who even manages to get past the wall?

She is far more radical and far right that I am, then. I guess, the student-master saying holds true.

That's her results?

Marry her to Barron.

Mine. I can get her to do one and post it.

Do it, user. As soon as possible. Do a thread tomorrow at noon if this one closes up before you post.

it doesnt have to be a wall per-se, more or less whats coming would be fatal if you got near it on either side

-NOD Obellisk intensifies-

I am building a gas chamber, how did her 2 yr old know? It's just a cardboard box I caught a roach under, I pupped a hole int he top where I am going to spray raid.

Why the fuck would this scare them though?

kek no.
the vocal ones are conservative, which i about 5%
majority is nihilist

I just came. I hope I live to see a state that executes me for being too far left.

RACIST

white walkers reference?

>Sees picture
>I'm sorry but she has to go back.

She will be full of muslim and nigger dicks. She won't be thinking about walls. Only about niggers and brown people.

>it doesnt have to be a wall per-se, more or less whats coming would be fatal if you got near it on either side
We shouldn't be building a wall at all. We should be executing anyone we catch invading our nation in the most horrific way imaginable AT THE BORDER. You don't need a wall of the invaders are too terrified to set foot on your soil.

>Lol not racist.
>Saying Illegals have to go back to their country of origin is though.
Just deport my shit up senpai.

Ask her about how money is created and watch her smug anti whiteness struggle to comprehend the question.

Ask her parents the same question.

Then say, "If you care about social justice, you have to care about economic justice. If you think a small, elite group of Jewish men and one woman having control over the money of an entire nation is no problem, don't claim that you support social justice."

>The GREATEST BAIT. Tha'tevar THAR WAS!
Put me in the screencap thinger

>build wall to keep people from ILLEGALY entering the country and/or bringing drugs inside the country
>he he my generation will bring it down for no reason whatsoever
Ok, I'm fucking mad now. Can anyone explain WHY the fuck would anyone want to bring down the wall ? What do you get from doing so ? Nothing, you get fucking nothing. You get people that knowingly break the law the moment they enter the US.

This is child abuse.

Stop.

Calm down my man

Then her generation deserves to be raped to death by Mexicans.

But we all know her millennial faggot parents wrote that sign for her, and she has no fucking clue what it really means.

I had do this one quickly as possible(since it is the fastest). I home school her and her sisters, which helps too.