Racemixing is wrong and degener-

>racemixing is wrong and degener-

-ate

Glad to have this thread again. Again
Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again.

-ate

>posting slags

r u srs m8

-ate

bitch look like some mestizo come from south america

cherry picking , black cock sucking faggot 1/2

Die kike

bitch look like some mestizo come from south america

cherry picking , black cock sucking faggot 2/2

I've also heard...

"There are guys you fuck, and guys you marry. They are totally different types of guys."

Reminder that if you race-mix you're no better than the coal-burners. Stop polluting our gene pool and throwing away your genetic lineage just because it's easy to get some imported slant gash

Show me your ancestry fuckboy

This is the sort of shit that happens because we permit roasties to slut it up throughout their 20s and then "settle down" with your beta-provider ass when they start hitting the wall.

Reminder that the goal is marriage and having lots of white children. Marry them young; the stigma against dating younger women is just bullshit put out by thirty-something roastie cat ladies who are butthurt that nobody wants their used-goods. Marry a young woman. Even better if they skipped college, because women shouldn't be working, and you don't want to absorb their debt.

>Rashida Jones

God, racemixed Jews are my fetish. They're the only mulattoes that I have zero problems whatsoever fapping to, because they are literal, living/breathing own goals scored by Jewish treachery.

Also, having quadroon babies with the daughter of a kike-ess that got BLACKED like Rashida gets me hard as a rock on the thought of it alone. It doesn't matter that your kids are now technically jews, because by encouraging them to embrace their jewish heritage and marry Jewish, you're now throwing a mud grenade into the Jewish bloodline, ensuring for years to come that unsuspecting Aris, Hershels and Benjamins will be having random cocoa-skinned, nappy-haired progeny with your descendants, and nobody will able to say a thing about them because doing so would acknowledge the kike treachery that made them possible in the first place.

It's a very abstract kind of revenge.

>we're all one race, the human race :^)
100% white, faggot.

Race mixing is disgusting

Show me

Degenerate and wrong. Fucks society up, fucks the kid up. Destroys your genes and thousands of years of fighting your ancestors did.

Exactly, why ruin your genetics

>pls gib dick pix plox
Nice try, shlomo

I doubt she will marry a Jew. Who is the woman on the right? She is way prettier to my eyes.

All 3 would step over their own mothers to get to black cock. I guarantee it.

OP's girl is best girl. Full blood white women are atrocious. Sorry Sup Forums but even you faggots hate them most of the time. Don't get ass hurt when others point out the obvious.

Need more edits. I missed the thread.

Good christ, that baby looks like a fucking LOTR creature.
I mean, I'm ugly, but at least I look like a normal human.

White blood improves the lower races because white women look the best, because they're white. Somebody get CNN on the horn.

THE AGE OF MEN IS OVER

THE TIME OF THE ORC HAS COME

ITT: whites that no one would want to fuck hate on attractice mixed race folk.

Just because you're white doesn't mean you have good genes. Bet u faggots all looks like shit.

>White blood improves the lower races because white women look the best

THat's not how it works.
Remember what Schopenhauer said: A spoonful of wine in a barrel of dung makes dung, a spoonful of dung in a barrel of wine also makes dung.

Hahahahahahahaha, the shroud of Turin. Wew.

Nothing like objective facts to ruin the day of a libtard. Posting a cherry-picked photo of a person who probably had cosmetic surgery does little to change reality.

SAGE

White girl in pic. She must be less than 50% Asian for her to have Green eyes.

checked

Oh boy anecdotes. Fucking LOVE em

none of you will ever feel a vagina anyways

haha epik post bro you should upload it to /r/Sup Forums!