Americans think dark skin = god

Daily Reminder: Americans literally think blacks are superhuman gods.

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
npr.org/2014/11/30/367600003/examining-the-myth-of-the-superhuman-black-person

Note that other countries with a sizable black population like, say, France, Britain (because of colonies), Arabia, etc. don't have such weird notions.

So yeah, it's an American thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate
archive.is/xdmMV
npr
archive.is/kTEkT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Straight to archive
>slate com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
archive.is/xdmMV
>npr org/2014/11/30/367600003/examining-the-myth-of-the-superhuman-black-person
archive.is/kTEkT

Thanks m8.

Bump.

You guys are fags.

sage

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Norway archive bro, are you ever not on this site?

Black men are like 5 feet tall and weigh 100lbs soaking wet.

No, we don't.

>"Proof" is Slate and NPR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>doesn't read the sources because he's to busy prepping the bull
USA USA USA!

There's some sort of profound truth in the fact that the world's strongest men (who are white) could easily snap the fastest sprinters (who are black), and the latter's only recourse would be to run away like the cowards they are.

Of course then we could always just nuke them. God made us not only the strongest, but also the smartest.

Germanon has sandnniggers invading his country. Equally as bad

Thanks to the Americans, of course.

And we also don't see them as gods... quite the opposite, actually.

Strength is highly trainable, sprinting isn't.

Not sayin Whites have no strength advantage but low time preference and intelligent, deliberate training are huge factors here

>sprinting isn't.
Lmao.

You know the good sprinters train quite differently from what is normally done, right? Usain Bolt doesn't use squats for example.

Then, there's still the fact that all good black nations good at running (doesn't matter if endurance or sprint) don't have anti-doping agencies.

But that's a redpill no one on Sup Forums wants to take. Americans love their niggers.

Fucking stupid if true, just take a look at africa. Niggers are the dumbest most inferior breed on earth only outmatched by aboriginals. They are literally like a stupid child in an adult body.

Never in my life have I had a conversation where someone said "I think black people are superhuman gods."

>Norway archive bro, are you ever not on this site?
Pretty sure it's an automated script or similar.

>Says the country literally importing Muslims by the millions

Wait till they become the majority...maybe they'll change their tune...just maybe

>slate.com as a source
Dubious

The sprinters make millions and win actual awards. Those white guys are pumped with roids and the 1st prize is like 1000 dollars.
Whoever made that pic is pathetic.

>Americans love their niggers.
Not nearly as much as you love your Muslims, Angela

See Thanks America, but we don't stoop quite so low as you. Sorry.

Well, we don't worship them as superhuman gods. But I said that before. Maybe you should take some time to learn to read instead of wanking of a nigger for good luck?

>America forced you to open Europe's borders to shitskins hordes
Typical Yurocuck, not taking responsibility for their actions.
>Well, we don't worship them as superhuman gods, yet.
FTFY. I'm sure that will change once you go full cuck and re-elect a woman to run your country.

>Typical Yurocuck, not taking responsibility for their actions.
I'm sorry, I can't understand you. please take that black dick out of your mouth, boy.

Nah, I think there's a quite a bit more to do for us to sink to your level .

Well, fwiw, I think we now know the reason for the American cuckold obsession.

>People are still replying to German posters in 2017

I've seen him reply to people once or twice.

Maybe this will help
نموذجية يوروكاك، لا تحمل المسؤولية عن أفعالهم.
>Nah, I think there's a quite a bit more to do for us to sink to your level .
Nah, you can't get much more cucked than letting a woman run your country multiple times. Enjoy your beer before it becomes haram.

Our cucked media pushes this hilarious narrative while calling our country the most racist and black-hating in the world.
This lib projecting is both sad and hilarious. It's also indicative of their eventual self-destruction.

So butthurt. I love it. especially since these Amerikaner are scrambling to defend their hilarious view. NO ONE tries to even deny it.

Guys, they really believe this shit! Incredible.

It's because anglos don't like white people

It's true. Americans worship the Eternal Negro.
We've dedicated an entire month to them. We constantly have Jews making hollywood flicks glorifying them as these noble savages that the white man is just keeping down.
Look at how the word "nigger" is treated. It used to be a great Sin to say the Lord's name in vain. Now the greatest act of sin in the United States is to be white and say the word "nigger"

>Slate
>npr

Into the garbage it goes. The Media pushes the myth of the "tough scary blank man" but those of us who aren't suburban cucks know all you need in order to take care of a nigger problem is some rope.

>Nah, you can't get much more cucked than letting a woman run your country multiple times.
I dunno. How about thinking niggers are gods and superheroes? How does that sound for being more cucked?

How about "doesn't read the sources" because those two are complete liberal jokes like half of our media. It's a waste of time to bait you idiot foreigners into believing something that's obviously not true.

Tomorrow they'll tell you we're all racists and love killing blacks in the street.

wow, you're right...
I love speedy niggers now

>But that's a redpill no one on Sup Forums wants to take. Americans love their niggers.
>coming from a literal cuck flag
Plz, is your wife's muslim bull done yet?

He sometimes responds to people who reply to it if he happens to be reading the thread.

Blacks are the biggest cowards on the planet. They scream like babies when they see a weird bug or a possum and have no military discipline.
The American Military forced integrated troops because the all nigger platoons would get scared and run away from the enemy.

Wow, I really hit a nerve there, huh?

Come on, read the sources. Admit your worship niggers instead of Jesus, so you can start to heal.

Says the guy who worships blacks and voted a Kenyan muslim president twice.

>The sprinters make millions and win actual awards. Those white guys are pumped with roids and the 1st prize is like 1000 dollars.
What does how much money they make have to do with their strength?
Also, olympic athletes are paid by their countries. I make more than a third world sprinter sitting at a desk.

>Typical Yurocuck, not taking responsibility for their actions.
Really shouldn'tve gone there with talking about niggers burger. Burgers are so pathetically indoctrinated that you let niggers get away with pretending that they aren't accountable for any of their actions when they 100% are, here's a little laundry list of a few examples that you completely let niggers get away with not being held accountable for;
>the state of their communities
>their crime murder and rape rates (half the homocides in the US committed by niggers.
>their hatecrime rates (#1 in the US)
>their welfare and ebt mooching
>their lack of desire to pay attention in class and get a proper education (lowered requirements to pass grades)
>their lack of effort to speak and write proper english.
>their incompetence so they can't get a job (hire them anyways solely based on them being niggers)
>their lazyness so that they can't hold a job.
>them burning down their own neighbourghoods
And many many more.

And you know what, that's the exact OPPOSITE of what you need to do with a nigger, they have no basic morality and such things unless it's forced by a hierarchy, same back in africa, in the US it was by the white culture that demanded they behave a certain way aka civilized in order to succeed in life, now they don't respect white people, they don't respect law enforcement they don't respect law and order whatsoever.. look what fucking happens.

As far as europeans are concerned they would throw all the migrants the fuck out of europe, and the ones that are cucked and aren't the government trying to pressure it in, are so because of YOU burgers, because they've been lead to believe that you assclowns are a multiculti multiethnic wonderland which you never were (80-90% majority european ethnicities till 1965).. but i wonder who gave them that idea? RETARDED BURGERS who keep making excuses for niggers!

>Says the guy who worships blacks and voted a Kenyan muslim president twice.
I didn't do either, and my country elected a guy running around saying he's gonna build a wall and ban all muslims.
Your country is going full on down the rabbit hole of "refugees welkommen!!" There's no argument, your country is the most pussified, self hating nation on the planet. Used to be sweden, you've overtaken them.

>no anti-doping agencies
surely the authority hosting the games would have to screen them before or after competing, or is this not how it works.

Go back to red.dit you sausage nigger faggot. We don't have to deny it because you plucked two retarded articles from biased as fuck "sources" while your own country self-destructs because you let mohammad rape your wife and children's assholes.

There are daily nigger hate threads in here with hundreds of top-tier memes - where are the daily muslim hate threads from all the German anons? Matter of fact I don't think I've ever seen one from you cucked faggots. You're just projecting while you die more inside.

>coalburning levels

>we dont stoop that low

oh no of course hans, seeing as how you all are limp comatose patients waiting to get disposed off.

>The US has 12% black people and some border-jumping beaners
>This means that we should open our borders to ten million third-world Muslim refugees with no vetting and call our own citizens racist if they protest
>I-it's your fault, Amerika!!!

Get that Deus Vult flag off your posts, user. You're fucking dumb as hell.

Bro, there is probably not a single organisation in the world as corrupt as the IOC. Let's put it like this: If Jamaica wins gold in the sprint, it's because people in power want it that way.

>I didn't do either, and my country elected a guy running around saying he's gonna build a wall and ban all muslims.
Yeah, but only because he was wise enough to spray tan before so you Americans like him. Hillary had paler skin, so of course she lost.

Also, nice buttmad. Thanks, goes into my folder.

Lol'd. The cope is strong. Sorry your daddy wasn't black, I understand this is very hard for an American.

> but low time preference and intelligent, deliberate training are huge factors here
Total bullshit. You don't have to be a genius to pick up weights for a living. Blacks have lots of success in body-building competitions. They're lack of success in strongman isn't due to a lack of effort. They are more successful in powerlifting, too. I'd go as far as saying that whilst whites win strongman lifts, they're about equal to blacks in powerlifting, and probably better than blacks at Olympic lifting.

I'm American. I don't think blacks are gods. My favorite athlete of all time Kobe Bryant is black. But I don't think he's a god.

Super human sex gods for sure..I mean have u seen their dicks?

>Note that other countries with a sizable black population like, say, France, Britain (because of colonies), Arabia, etc. don't have such weird notions.

you don't have superhuman blacks, we do, because we picked prime slave stock and you just got random immigrants.

if our blacks played soccer you would understand. someone like michael vick, barry sanders, deangelo williams etc wouldve been the best soccer players of all time

>whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed

Technically, correct as they aren't humans. Gorillas have superhuman strength. Bears have Superhuman strength. Niggers have Superhuman strength. More at 11.

?

I'm black and I always enjoy reading these reeeeeBlacks theads. But seriously why do you guys keep making/bumping these? It can't all be shills. The absolute obsession with blacks is massivly suspect.

>nogs have longer limb proportions
>different ratios of different kinds of muscle fibers
>lower body fat percentage/leaner muscle mass
>thus dominate running and jumping evens
They're people that are adapted to hot humid environments where they have to focus more on keeping cool. Europeans and North East Asians (especially Inuit peoples) have varying degrees of shorter limb proportions and higher body fat percentages w/ different muscle composition which are varying degrees of adaptions to cold and temperate climates.

You continue to fail, sausage nigger.
>You voted for Trump because of his bad tan and didn't elect Hillary because she was white

I'm sorry you don't have an argument or any good jokes. Stop pretending that you won, though, it just makes you look desperate and sad.

You realize that white kids under the age of five are already an absolute minority in this country, right?

What's your problem nigger?

*running and jumping events

>it's an American thing.
It always is.

White guilt will ALWAYS trump black power.

shut the fuck up you stupid niggers not even other niggers like you

Your brainless roided monkeys would be wrecked in a real rugby, that's why you love your cuckball so much.

Yup, it's definitely always America's fault and not like America from the late 1800's up until the founding of Israel was one of the most Jewish countries in the world after Russia and maybe Poland.

Doesn't matter when nogs are still getting abortions in record numbers and the ones not usually wind up in prison anyway.

The beaners are breeding like rabbits, but we'll deal with them soon. Plus most of the actual Mexican-Americans are bros and laugh at the pavement apes too.

>you don't have superhuman blacks, we do, because we picked prime slave stock
Kys you fucking mongloid, holyshit.

>Plus most of the actual Mexican-Americans are bros
Fuck off kindly. You're probably either from Texas, California, or you're a spic yourself that has to rationalize it away. This is a fucking white country, in spirit and for it's entire history. Fuck off

Oh shit. There's internet there?

Blacks themselves insist they are naturally stronger than everyone else.

It would be racist to not honor their bullshit.

>Hurr white people!
A lot of Mexican Americans basically are white, even counted so in polls, and almost every one I know hates niggers too - it's the border jumpers and gangster faggots that need to go. How's the moldy basement, stormfag?

>ITS ALL AMERICAS FAULT!
You krauts are no better than the nigger that say "its the white mans fault!"