IRAN THREATENS US MILITARY BASES

>The US has to move its bases 1,000km away from Iran’s borders if it plans to keep sanctions in place against Tehran, or risk paying a “high price,” the commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps, Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari, said
>“In case the US wants to insist on pursuing sanctions against Iran’s defense sector and the IRGC [Revolutionary Guards], it needs to first dismantle its regional bases within a range of 1,000km around Iranian borders,”
>“Washington should be aware that it will pay dearly for any miscalculations,”
>Jafari said that Iranian missile capabilities are “rapidly growing,” creating an effective deterrent against any threats, the agency reports. He added that the Islamic Republic’s missile program is by no means “bargainable or negotiable.”

archive.is/oT26W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg&ytbChannel=CronosN
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Iran needs to remember who SECDEF is now

Iran dun goofed

Mattis is itching to blow a hole in the side of the Titanic Iranian ego.

Iran is fucking up. America has aggressive leadership now, and a war with Iran would both help Israel and make a lot of people happy considering Russia somewhat likes iran.

daily reminder that the first 3 letters of "IRAN" are also in the word "ISRAEL"

holy digits

gulf war 3.0? if this happens US is in noway in shape to fight another war they won't win in the long run, literally half of it's nation want to fuck over their government, I doubt their will be public support for trump.

Americans are too scared to fight Iran even if the blew up American bases.

As much as I love the idea of killing mudslimes, war with Iran just seems stupid. That means more people are displaced meaning more rapeuges in western countries AND Israel becomes more dominant in the region? Fuck that, I'm not fighting for that

>newfag retards buy into the annual sand nigger propaganda from Iran, which they do literally every year by saying bullshit like that while never acting out on it
thank god the defense minister is more sensible than half this neocon shithole of a board

Iran derives from the word Aryan you wack cunt and the national name Iran predates the name Israel

>more blood to soak the soil

I'm sure the US public would just love to see flag-draped coffins coming home again.

Iran is one of the biggest obstacles to Jewish interests

>jafari

HOLY FUCK ITS TRUE

Why not? Americans support Israel after pic related. There is no end to the stupidity of your average American.

bump, this is serious shit

this is a blunt threat to america.

where the fuck are you guys. are we being shilled?

Trump should have a dialogue with the Iranians without his kike advisors.
Isreal and Saudi have nothing on trump in the end.
They can try to punish trump for speaking with them, but that would be big disrespect to trump and they would regret it.

It was due to mistaken identification, stupid goy. Now take off your tinfoil hat and finally realize that Israel is your greatest ally.

there will never be friendly relations with iran because of the hostage shit. in reality the americans could bomb the fuck out of every iranian reactor, missile facility, etc. with impunity. no need at all for a ground war.

>in reality the americans could bomb the fuck out of every iranian reactor, missile facility, etc. with impunity. no need at all for a ground war.

In realty they cant.The best America can do is sanction them. If America attacks nuclear plants they will get nukes quite quick.

Shouldnt the headline be "The US is threatening Iran"

If Norway starts building military bases out in the seas around the US will the news say: "US threathening Norwegian Military bases!"

>greatest ally
What the fuck does Israel do for the US?

steal their shekels

they gave us brainwashing techniques and knowledge of science and quantum physics that they kept hidden for centuries, allowing us to build the nuke and end WWII.

>literally half
nice try faggot maybe half of social media.

Iran the last hope of the annihilation of the terrorist Jewish state. A world without kikes would be paradise within 2 years..

Bring it on sandniggers

>wanting a war with Iran
hi Rabbi

They are the world's leaders in spy and information tech. On top of this, they can control the actions of world jewry. Israel says "jump," and journalists, politicians, banks, corporations, etc. ask "how high?"

>get their own state
>still keep on international jewing
I guess Hitler was right about the final solution.

>only noticing it now

its not even a subtle reality anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg&ytbChannel=CronosN

whats with the ghost posters not replying to my posts

Translated: Blah, blah, blah blah.

Here's your (you) Hans. Cherish it.

>be american news
>be american politicians
>talk every day about how you want to bomb Iran for israel
>Iran says one thing
>[TRIGGERED]

at least.

>1,000km away from Iran’s borders
wtf, how can you have bases THAT fucking close to someone's borders? are ameritards fucking autistic?

>foreign country threatens to bomb and kill Americans
>"just let them what are you a jew or something?"

Muslim psyops won't work on me faggot

Calm down there McCain. You don't want to stress yourself after that lobotomy you got

>Hey US, you will pay a high price ...
Russian, North Korea, Iran, etc. I'm tired of these niggas barking.

so basically they were saying "remove your bases from our borders or we attack you"?
someone pls reply

why are americans at their border? retard.

Fucking Iranian diaspora shit just because your Islamic sand nigger den of a country can't form a sphere of influence doesn't mean we can't either. Meme flag using faggot I bet your browner than the shit I took this morning

>America puts bases on the Iranian border.
>Iran readies military for imminent attack.
>Iran is the evil aggressor
In the far future the word "American" will be synonymous with stupid, violent, and hypocritical.

Reminder that modern Persians are arabized mongrels different from the past Persians. They still have the middle eastern fragile ego. I have an Iranian 'friend' who stopped hanging out with me after I started doing clearly better than him in life.

you are literal allies of jihadis you retard. lmao

>american lives are for sale to be used for saudi and israeli agenda
cuck'd to no end.

move them closer

Go fuck a goat Achmedinejad you will never be white no matter how much you hate jews. I bet you got more sand nigger genes than the Saudi king himself

>Norway can't destroy USA in less than a week

TOP KEK. AMERICAN PIG SHIT

>you will never be
haha ok tyrone

just remember, the origin of the people, and name "aryan" is avestan (Iranian). so stop trying to WE WUZ

>no military bases within 1000km

that's an area that looks pretty much like this. Are they completely retarded?

>different from the past Persians.
t. arab making shit up

I don't see the US on this map, seems like you are the one being retarded

This

>scores of obliterated american soldiers
>in MY lifetime

israeli puppets dying is quite the thing to celebrate.

I can quite clearly spot Israel

>are they completely retarded?
yes

It's especially stupid since Iranians aren't even the worst Muslims. But we gotta have that petrodollar. Thanks Kissinger.

They're sandniggers what did you expect

Iran is based.
Not to mention, I can go to the Iranian farmers market, spend 20$ and eat well for a week.
Id have to spend 120$ for the same quantity and quality of food.
Its simple math, you stupid fucking goy

DELET

>Id have to spend 120$ for the same quantity and quality of food from the jews at whole foods**
fixed

>6
>9
>69

I can't wait to be the guy bombing your ancestral home from a comfy drone operators chair you shitskin fuck. Better start buying tickets for the rest of your insect family

>Ahmadinejadstein
>hate jews
why are the dumb American goyim so delluded by the Iranian-Israeli masterplan to drain their nation dry of money with this fake "conflict" they made up?

See, wounded ego on full display. Funny how you want to be all modern, western, and sophisticated, yet under the surface you're brimming with hate and just another Mohammedan ready to shout DEATH TO AMERICA.

The US should have nuked Iran into nothingness in 1979. The world would have been a much better place now

FUCK ISLAM
ALLAH is SATAN

Ahmadinejad said: Zionism needs to be wiped off the map. (like saying communism)

what (((USA))) fakenews said: Israel needs to be wiped off the map.

In the same interview, he said he's for a democratic referendum for israel. a two state solution decided on by palestinians and israelis themselves.

Iran war now! Fuck Russia and I don't give a fuck if Israel gets hit with missiles fuck em all especially faggot Russians. Usa needs to remind everyone who's big dog boss on this globe fuck towelhead turk roaches too. Turkey will be responsible for the third world War mark my word.

Iran is against jihadis, saudis, UAE, and israel.

USA is for jihadis, saudis, UAE, and israel.

retard.

ur county a shit

DELET THIS

>mfw screaming and crying amrikki servicemen(and womyn) are reduced into puddles of molten thermobaric sludge for CNN and the like to show everyone

Iran will see such a glorious, vindicating victory over the west at this rate that its not even funny. God will not be there for the great satan. America is a tool of jews.

no

Iranian diaspora are the easiest to spot on this board, they try way too hard to fit in with whites by screaming about the jews all the time, if you say anything bad about Iran 99% of Iranian diaspora will call you a jew. It's as if someone gave them a script or something before coming to this board, like "say you hate jews and those white people will be on your side"

We all fucking hate jews, but we also hate sandniggers. Iranians don't they are literally the embodiment of #NotAllMuslims propaganda

Imagine how much better the world would be if that one room exploded

DEEEELEEEEEEEETEEEEEE

US doesn't care as they keep building bases in Syria.

Kek Iran can't even win a war against itself. When's the last time you shitskin won a war? 2nd century BC?

well, they have to help their masters build ""greater"" israel

lol he couldnt look less bothered by what hes doing if he tried

they defended themselves for 8 years agains US+Russia+Europe supporting Iraq's Saddam including with Chemical weapons

What is Iran's endgame?

>including with Chemical weapons
Europe gave the chems to Saddam btw, and Iran announced that it's immoral and didn't use chemical weapons in retaliation (never has)

resist globalism and jewish puppetry

Elimination of israel

No more noble a goal exists.

>Jafari
JonTron's military Uncle Mohammed?

getting rid of slav territories was a good thing actually.

We are really good at starting world wars, but suck at fighting. Mark my words, we'll be the ones to start the third too.

>1,000km away from Iran’s borders
there is your fucking problem you fat fuck.

Expand their influence in ME and to defend against inevitable US attack.

>all these Iranian diaspora gnats larping under natsoc/white nationalist flags

SA considers Iran a threat due to regional influence in the ME world. Since if/when SA has a Civil War that causes it to fall, Iran & Turkey(Assuming they don't get destabilized) will fill that Gap interms of ME Influence.

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Israel(Zionists) just see Iran as a regional obstacle for eventual "Greater Israel". It's less about Iran funding groups(Everyone in the ME does it) & threatening/threat about Nukes(Israel has plenty of there own & the "Samson Option") & more of how they are in Competition with SA(Israel & SA have huge influences in the ME & abroad). and how they would openly try to stop "Greater Israel" from happening.

Globalists have plans for a MEU(Middle Eastern Union), but to do it they must neutralize all ME Countries & bring down both Israel & SA in a major conflict over Land.

Their Supreme leader's thoughts on the matter more or less revolved around the gassing of fellow misled Muslims and regional neighbors as obviously verboten. I don't think the same considerations will be made to soldiers of the great satan.