Barron Trump

What's the deal with this kid?

Once upon a time, there was a kid who was a kid. The end.

time travel

>11 yo and virgin

lmao this guy

We're lucky he hasn't been "caught" yet. That's gonna be front page news. Most of the outrage around him and calling him a "school shooter" is just people hating white boys, that's literally it. Any time somebody points out that most school shooters are white point out that most serial killers are black, end of conversation.

he's the veteren of a thousand psychic wars, give him a break. he's holding western civilization together with complex 4 dimensional chess moves and raw mental force.

Autism speaks. We have to listen.

he's a lanky 11 yo
imagine him in the future trying to get puss with all that SS around him, what a nightmare

I just want to hold him. So cute :3

>point out that most serial killers are black

Is this true?

Relax folks. Barron ain't gonna be lonely.

I am pretty sure a cool secret service agent would acquire the women for him. He is the son of the president, plenty of women would gladly fuck him.

Per capita of course. At most they are 15% of the population and represent 40% of serial killers

What the fuck are you doing, Barron?

>implying Barron hasn't already fucked Melania and at least one of his sisters

you could see it by the look on his face especially when he's around his mom. he's alpha as fuck.

well over 60% if you count all the gangbangers who have murdered multiple people

Nothing

and whites are 68% of victims, what does that tell us? Blacks kill whites at a much higher rate than whites kill blacks but hey, we already knew that huh

Why do you autists insist on relaying information in this manner

because it's a joke, get in on it

:-/

he's a big guy

In all honesty, there's been a huge effort to make fun of this kid. Why? It makes me think a little harder about the time travel shit. I know people hate Trump but this is so intense it seems to go beyond that.

barron autism thread?
barron autism thread.

You don't get to dictate things around here pal

Time travel causes brain damage

lol amazing

He's the son of Donald Trump and the son of the president

That kid will be drowning in pussy no matter what