What's your favorite cut of ribs

Where in the UAE?

How many Russian sex slaves do you own?

You might not believe me but I actually haven't tried ribs in my entire life

Dubai
Why would I own sex slaves

Are you a Muslim?

>Why would I own sex slaves
Because other than this, I can think of no reason for living in that fucking shithole.

No
No i'm just here for vacation, it's an alright country, it's too hot though, on average its like 105 F

>visiting the UAE on summer
Fucking hell why? You should've gone in December or February at least

I heard during those months that's the best time to go to, also what's the big deal between Q*tar and you guys?

>Qatar wants to maintain good relations with Iran
>is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood at the same (while the KSA to this day is still arming a Muslim Brotherhood affiliated party in Yemen which makes no sense)
>UAE, Bahrain, KSA and Egypt go REEEE on Qatar
At least that's what I can tell you so far. You might wanna lurk more on the crisis

Doesn't UAE also have good relations with Iran?

They do. As I've said before in my previous post. KSA still maintains good relations with Muslim Brotherhood affiliated groups in Yemen and Morocco. This whole thing with Qatar is just fucking stupid.

No

There have been disputes between UAE and Iran over Islands

and Iran is mad that the UAE allowed NATO bases to be in the UAE

Ah
That's interesting, what i've noticed is that most Emiratis arent seen out in public, and when they are in public, they're usually in big groups

Also would you like to meet up?

Are you in Dubai?

I live in Sharjah but Dubai is pretty close to me

Only needs like 15 minutes without traffic

when will you join ISIS?

Never

I've been to the UAE and got sick as fuck. Didn't take a solid shit for at least 7 days. Combination of the food, heat, water, jet lag and booze. On the plus side, muzzle toilets are very clean and private. The muslim showers came in very handy

How long have you been in the UAE and have you taken any solid shits?

I took small trips around the middle east, Lebanon, Jordan, and this is my final trip, UAE, so far? 2 weeks, and yeah I took normal shits here, I step outside and im already melting

are you wearing that stupid dress?

spot any QT emirati girls?

Lucky bastard. I had liquid shits every hour on the hour. It was a pretty cool place but I'd never go back

The robe and the hat? No, but it looks pretty comfortable and nice when it's all white

Are Muslims chill there? I went to Beirut long ago and they were all kind there

did you go out? any local cute women? is alc forbiden? how are the people, have you talked to locals
tell us something interesting you've seen

The robe is quite comfortable in the heat. Breathes much better than a western business suit. Everyone thinks the desert is dry but being on the gulf the air is quite humid. One of my buddies picked up a cheap costume version from a street vendor.

Alchohol isn't forbidden but you can only buy drinks at a bar and most bars are in hotels. There are no liquor stores where you can buy alcohol for home consumption. When I went, our tour guide had some connections and managed to score us a few bottles of vodka for pregaming.

Yeah I did actually, they're pretty good looking with and without the black robes and hijabs, infact they don't even wear their hijabs in the proper way (to the point where you can see their whole hair), and one time I saw one with the black robes and the bottom was cut so everytime when she walks her whole thigh/leg was out and she was hearing high heels
It's a nice place, i'm coming back in the winter when it cools down and possibly rain/snow
Very chill, they mind their own business, and live life in solitaire, I don't see many of them in public
Yeah I did go out, and nightlife is really nice, I went to an outdoor mall, alcohol isn't forbidden here, i've seen liquor stores, though if you work here and have a job you need approval from your boss to let you drink I believe, and the nationals/locals emiratis are very nice people, and mind their own business, they're pretty funny too, what I saw that is interesting is the amount of G-wagons and cool cars they have here, the first thing I saw when I got back from the Dubai Airport is that I see a whole row of G-wagons and mercedes, and on the way I saw a car accident with a lambo

Yeah, I plan on buying the robes and hat as a souvenir, I wouldn't mind wearing it in public, especially in this hot and humid heat, I can just wear my underwear and slip on the robe and hat and walk out comfortably with my sandals.

You should probably wear more than your underwear. The costume versions the vendors sell are quite cheap and see through. At least gym shorts and a t-shirt. Modesty...

Oh, looks like we can't meet since maybe tomorrow I might leave to go to Jordan and stay for like a week there and from Jordan to Turkey

Ah, I wouldn't buy from a cheap vendor, I'd buy one from those fancy shops where they sell em
I just got back from Jordan/Lebanon, and I went to Amman it's really nice, I saw Petra and Jerash