There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who do not own guns

>There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who do not own guns.

What the FUCK is wrong with you?

Explain yourselves.

Euros, if you can't see the writing on the wall already, you're going to need weapons soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1956
marlinfirearms.com/lever-action/model-336/model-336w-wscope
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not inherently a Sup Forums thread

I have a rifle, several sidearms, enough ammo to help me secure more weapons.

Secondarily: ATF, please go

No thanks, violence is not the answer

Holy shit you're a cuck

Nice I have the same carrier. What plates do you run?

Gun owner here and that hat looks super comfy.

That hat looks comfy.

What earpro do you use? I'm still trying to get used to electronic stuff, how it brings everything to the middle of the spectrum.

I have some basic 10-12 Level4 Single curve plates.

I'd highly recommend people interested in the JPC get plates sized for SAPI specifications

I'm a cuck for asking you how this is a political discussion and telling you not to datamine Sup Forums if you're ATF?

That isn't even your setup dude, it belongs to someone else.

I prefer something more low pro. Hard to get a good cheekweld in all posistions with a plastic dome around your ear

We have a border.

>it belongs to someone else

Okay

Gun ownership is inherently political.

Idk what climate you are in, but I would recommend non cotton pants in just about any situation where you are going inawoods

Wow so you're online posting another dude's LL-Bean operator outfit.

>Those aren't boots
>4 fucking magazines
>All that crammed gear to get you off balance

yes, you are a cuck and you got BTFO
based trips of truth

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1956

Wow what an effective defense to getting BTFO'd

I'll get a free one once I get drafted to liberate some Baltic shithole.

Maybe because I don't need a fucking gun

2004 called; they want their jeans and belt combo back

M8 just stop posting

People here have vastly more experience than you and it's just sad that you're trying to nitpick things that aren't even a problem.

don't bully me!
the paperwork is being pushed and my rifle should be ready to pick up in 2-3 weeks
the gun shop already cashed the checks i paid with

4 is better than none. You could carry more, but by your logic, you would just be more off balance so why bother? Backpack can easily be dropped but if you have to abandon your house or vehicle, I think you would want some basics. That being said, op overpacked. I can survive a week on less backpack space.

I've never needed one. Most robbers try to break in when you're gone anyway.

An estimated 3.7 million household burglaries occurred each
year on average from 2003 to 2007. In about 28% of these
burglaries, a household member was present during the burglary.
In 7% of all household burglaries, a household member
experienced some form of violent victimization (figure 1).

Usually it's people who know you who rob you.
>conceal carry

I'm not going to take a gun with me everywhere I go. Also, I don't need a gun because I don't go to any sketchy areas.

unless Sup Forums gets some cuck detection filter I don't see that changing

we're stuck with the retards

I'm not giving police authority for warrantless searches.

Who needs guns when you have a pack of those..

Can we have a /no funs/ general? How the fuck am I supposed to defend myself?

You pay my guns then you motherfucking stupid fat americunt, guns here are overpriced as fuck,

But I`m already an employee of the state. Why should I arm myself when it is not in my self-interests?

That's absolutely retarded logic. When someone breaks into your home, are you really going to cower in the closet repeating those statistics to yourself while desperately trying to call police that are, in my case, 20 mins away at the least.

Where's your rifle captain cuck?

There are people on Sup Forums who were paid to try and convince you that reforming gun law and killing justice scalia was a good thing, too.
Most of us own guns, and we're larp prepper faggots. We talk about it a lot, but there's a separate board for that... So fuck off crashfuck

That'll be my first purchase once I'm out of college, for now I just shoot friends' and family's guns.

Tell me your rank and your main.

nice airsoft

Kek Rusbro

It's just a rifle. Not indicative of any of that.

I'll reiterate what the other guys said. Ditch the cotton pants. Everything else is okay for summer/spring/fall assuming you're not in a wet climate. But jeans are simply not part of a bugout kit of any kind.

Australia is hell.

Honestly dude, you can't.

Are you in good physical shape?

Do you know how to fight well to a point that If you tried it, you wouldn't lose(die) or hurt yourself severely in the process, even against multiple people with a lifetime of criminal experience?

Can you outrun a bullet, bomb or acid thrown in your face while you are eating dinner or something?

Bottom line is, an unarmed, unprepared person is going to have a very slim chance of surviving bad times that are pretty much already here in Europe.

lol not fat you fucking nigger. Go cry about the Falklands or something. I can't believe we gave you a cruiser only for your incompetent navy to get it sunk.

ITS JUST TOO HARD TO GET ONE

Even if I had one, I can't use it. If I shot a robbing gypsy, I'd get the same punishment as if I executed an old lady in the middle of the street

I just bought one of these with my own money at 18yo

Weak as fuck

You've got the overwatch icon on your task panel or whatever the fuck it's called in English.

looks like cheap plastic desu
try harder 2/10

OH

Used to be Hog but they fucked with his stats.

I DPS or Tank usually. Got a good set of healers and DPS I play with.

Clearly you've never seen a real round.

It's okay Europoor.

Filthy hook animal.
But hey, that's still better than any Genji subhuman.

Waiting on Crye pants, I think bugging out is retarded btw.

You're retarded

>America land of the murders "lectures" us about guns
Jeez maybe if you guys actually fought like men and actually used your muscles instead of betafags killing alphachads with their guns then maybe your country would improve

You guys are literally reversing evolution with your guns but I guess you're too much of Christiancucks to even believe in science

Give your sister back her belt. Gayyye

>not using tomorrow

Edumucate me man

The fox theme or OS or what?

ur edgy

guns are banned and they scare me

if im a raider, i'll totally wait a sec while you put on your ear protection, and put your bulky gloves to your weapon lol

I'm finally getting a place on my own, so I can actually have a decent gun collection.

What's up with AR custom shit? I've fired friends' low-batch receiver, match trigger, monolithic rail rifles before and usually the only thing I notice is trigger pull. I'd probably just get a Ruger 556 and put a better trigger in it, and worry about keeping it clean, rather than spend 2,000 on a custom chassis carbon fiber thing.

Literally the US army issued belt lmao

I'm going to laugh my ass off when I see the news that some mud did something horrible to your country and you're going to increase migrant intake to assuage the problem again

>Explain yourselves.
Commie-fucking-fornia.

It's just like cars.

You can go as fast as your dollar can

Why do you think our governments disarmed us and took away our money? So we couldn't resist. Fuck the previous generations for giving up the right to self-defense so easily. Criminals have guns though.

What kind of gun is this? I know jack shit but my paren't own them.

If you're a kid lock that shit up and don't fuck with it.
Should be a make and model on the barrel or receiver. Sometimes on the stock.

For speedgunning maybe, but for a SHTF scenario it seems like the best rifle is an AK with as little furniture as possible.

Maybe I'm just a fudd, I dunno.

They hunt pretty much everything

Yeah I don't fuck with the guns, man.

>There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who do not own guns.

hard to believe desu

I live across from the police department. I don't think you live your life based upon the things that never happen. Do you also own flooding insurance for the flood that happens every 20 years?

You remind me of anti-gun people ironically. You think that incidents that are not frequent should be the predominating factor in a debate. Sorry to burst your bubble. I don't live in a crime ridden state. If I lived in Detroit or Brazil, I would own a gun.

I can't even imagine the small number of people who actually get to defend themselves with guns. Besides, if someone is breaking into my house, they probably already have a gun. Then it comes down to your physical stature to overpower them.

and that's how you win an argument over the internet

itt:
>poverty

Under 18 is not permitted on Sup Forums.

That looks gay. I bet you stick it in your butthole.

Looks like a marlin, you'd need to look at the barrel to tell caliber, they have many similar looking rifles. The most common is a .22 but they have larger ones too. Could be good.

marlinfirearms.com/lever-action/model-336/model-336w-wscope

Lever action is shit though. Get yourself a nice semi automatic.

Less moving parts the better. You might be Bubba

FUDD is actually a misused acronym that stands for: Fear Uncertainty Doubt and Disinformation

I.E People saying Obama was going to cause a Red Dawn scenario after banning all of the guns.

I like AR 10s but they would never be my first choice desu

nah good instinct. in shtf you want simple. easy to maintain, easy to use, but effective. a basic AK or M4 variant with a simple ACOG and fore grip if anything at all will be best. If there are gun fights the ammo used will be salvageable. stay away from exotic ammo for your BOB.

I live in a first floor apartment in a really nice neighborhood. Half the time I don't bother to lock my doors at night. I don't keep cash on me nor do I have anything worth stealing. If I owned a gun, it would be the most valuable item in the house and a pain in the neck to deal with if it got stolen. As a single guy, I don't worry about my safety or being raped. If I bought a house and had a family, I'd probably get some guns.

Swede. Poor. Got knives. Trying to regain my muscles&go beyond.

>What's up with AR custom shit?

A lot of that stuff is either cosmetic, furniture to make holding the gun more natural / comfortable, or upgrades that aren't necessary because the AR-15 ends up shooting better than the shooter himself.

Making the gun comfortable to hold with correct fore stock, rear stock choices, and grip choices is a good first investment. Shooting upgrades like floating rails, fancy sights, and crisp triggers aren't necessary unless you plan on being a 600 yard marksman when SHTF.

>Explain yourselves.

My dick is bigger than 4 inches

Nigga what?

Why do noguns even post?

A basic carbine like an AR556 is fine but let me explain the rationale behind the things I did to this rifle.

I'll start off by saying that none of these things besides the optic and trigger dramatically increased the performance of the gun, so spend your money on ammo if you don't want anything else on your rifle.

>Free Floated rail

The actual reason for this is so it's much easier to mount lights, QD points for your sling, and it slightly improves the potential accuracy of the gun, by about half an MOA.

>Magpul AFG

It just made the gun more comfy to shoot.

>Magpul K2 Grip

Same as above.

>B5 Stock

Same as above.

>ACOG
It's bombproof and shooting from 75-500 yards is a dream. Exponentially increased the performance of the rifle in my eyes.

>Geiselle SSA-E trigger

This is a two stage, 3.5 lb trigger that's probably the best trigger for the AR. It kicks the shit out of the Milspec trigger and allowed for more accurate shots at longer range. Good buy IMO.

It's up to you to decide if that's all worth the money.

I thought bubba was the kind of guy who uses 'tactical' SKS furniture.

And it's not so much the moving parts, its having an inconspicuous rifle. You don't want to stand out in a tense environment.

If you could take only one gun with you that would also have to serve as hunting gun the SKS > AK

I have a bike and a long metal pole for the kebabs

When you and Trudeau touch tips?

It isnt my first choice either but it is a good practice rifle for distances below 1k meters.

Like AR10's are fucking expensive to build

Americans that dont own guns disgust me desu

>lying on the internet

I'm also waiting for a response

It sure is; I prefer G3 clones though

>getting my guns by the end of the year
Hell yeah motherfucker

>he doesnt know what GA-Precision is or what optics manufactures products are worth.

Don't hold your breath that hit and run faggot is probably getting throated by 2 niggers at the 7/11 right now and apologizing to them for slavery

fix the pants and belt

looking into guns
saving for car first

About to drop 1500 on a vector. Am I getting meme'd on?

>This guy bought a 3K+ rifle he could have built for 1300 bucks

I'm conflicted. I feel sorry, and at the same time it makes me happy to know that Kimberfags aren't the only white guys getting jewed for guns.

Enjoy them ballin' 5 inch groups at 1k yards tho

Buy a handgun. Rifles are for faggots.

I already have 2 1911s

Honestly dude you can still own more guns than any Euro could dream of, just go to a gunstore and look around.

Get a shotgun and about 100 rounds of Buck or Slugs and you'll be much better off for cheap.

That would be either a Marlin 336 or a Marlin 1895, I happen to have a Marlin 1895.

So you're saying that in all likelihood, if you get robbed you're going to die, right?

What happens when for political reasons, the police stop policing your area effectively?

>Lever action is shit
Nigga you gay?

We all know that's not true, Chang.

PDWs and SMGs are basically 80's vaporware

If I were gonna spend 1500 on a platform, I'd get parts and build an AR or AK.

Are you actually 16 or what, man.

atleast we lost against the bongs and not against 5'0 poor vietnamese farmers with no shoes and outdated commie equipment

also

>le 56% face

>you can just build at home a rifle that is capable of 1/2 moa at 500 meters like any other AR
So you dont know how to chamber a rifle but you think that you can do it at home without a lathe?