VICE makes that bullshit marble video

>VICE makes that bullshit marble video
>American Nigress proceeds to destroy my heritage

en.protothema.gr/black-woman-destroys-ancient-greek-tombstones-in-vergina-photo/

>Greek police are in search of an African-American woman who reportedly defaced more than 10 tombstones at the Museum of Royal Tombs of Aigai in Vergina, Macedonia

>[she] used a small colorless, oily spray to paint the porous bases of over 10 tombstones. The spay has left blotches on the exhibits.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP THEM CONTAINED YOU FUCKING YANKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci7fUyepQ24
thegreekobserver.com/greece/article/15374/no-damage-ancient-artifacts-spray-attack-vergina-tombs-antiquities-ephorate-reports/
youtube.com/watch?v=nyYuy_tcgec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do they know she's American?

who would damage more of europe:
>a country with 4,000 years of history, at most only trading with europe using silk
>a ex-communist state only caring about their borders
>a ruthless, instinct driven, culturally empty , corporate driven , heritage destroying superpower that actively puts military bases on european soil and actively works to turn europe similar to itself

>yanks

thats an african not an african american. fuck off.

>VICE makes that bullshit marble video
This is what idiots in this echo chamber actually believe. I'm willing to guess none of you have actually watched the video because there is not a single thing in it that is incorrect.
Yes, the marble statues used to be painted
Yes, the romans were Mediterranean and not white
Yes, Sup Forums uses Romans as the WE WUZ KINGS for white people

>Yes, the romans were white and not white

???

>Romans were not white
>Then something happened and italians are all white

kill yourself

Actually don't, I want to make sure there are more than enough people like you for me to kill

Explain then how numerous leaders and private persons residing in the roman empire had blonde hair light skin and blue eyes.

Suetonious and others describe this explicitly and exactly in great detail.

I'm not saying romans were 10 foot tall immortal Aryans, what I'm saying is that the Aryan phenotype existed at the time, and in the geographical area.

She was probably loud and obnoxious.

Sincerest apologies, honestly

You see what we have to deal with?
They're fucking termites

>Explain then how numerous leaders and private persons residing in the roman empire had blonde hair light skin and blue eyes.

Germanic tribes assimilating?

I honestly don't know how you cope living with those animals.
You would expect that after so many years one of the two races would have perished.
You have my prayers.

maybe they should have a travel ban on american niggers

we wouldnt take offense

Augustus, Nero, Julius Caesar were described as blonde or blondish. Germanic assimilation says the norcuck.
>norwegian education
No wonder your national hero is varg

>Nigger playing greek characters in movie, nigger trying to destroy greek tombstones...
Looks like the kikes want to erase you. What have you done to them yiannis?

Lol this is why niggers get killed in greece

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Italians used to be niggers, but then 2000 years later they turned White?
Fucking retards.

We engaged in the most blasphemous, antisemitic act.

We refused to pay denbts

Nigs gonna nig.

Just burn it all down idgaf

>Macedonia
Can't belive you said that m8

>implying modern italians are whi-

Why the fuck do they say she's American if they don't even know who she is?????

Don't let those subhumans in your country trust me every time I see some euro faggot advocating for more rapefugees I wonder how we don't serve as an example of why NOT to take in subhuman shitskins

Think about it. Do afrikkanz have money to do on vacation to Debtland? Only american negroes have nigger riches.

go*

Where's the security?
A chimpanzee can just walk around destroying priceless history???

The spray incident happened on the 10th of May. The spray was "activated" 2 months later, permanently staining the tombstones. They traced her and found out she flew back to the USA.

It's one of your BLM negroes.

Eat shit, nigger.

fuck you obama lover from protothema.gr

we all know in Greece you are hating Trump

she is a african stupid bitch ,not a african american

Calm down Kostas
We are on the same side
Νεοπουστρα

What the fugggggg

Calm down Giorgios and Ioannis. Dont direspect your brothers like that.

High class Romans were absolutely white. Low classes were more swarthy. Like every single society in history.

This is why Greek history should be in British museums. We can look after it properly.

BASED
A
S
E
D

I maintain that franco africans are the worst africans

>Go to british museum
>Get exploded

Until your mudslims revolt and go full ISIS on your museums.

We haven't been able to control our niggers since the emancipation proclamation

>Macedonia
>your (gr**k) heritage

This
italians were white 2000 years ago

>REDxP0ts

commie stoner detected

I fucking hate niggers. They can never create, only steal and destroy.

yes because macedonia IS Greek , what you think Alexander and Phillip are as names ? East Antarctican?

America does have a travel ban on niggers, it's called "welfare recipients can't afford airfare."

And then they wonder why niggers get beaten to death in the streets of Greece...

>Implying hellas was ever a thing and not an artificial construct made by the germans and the brits to combat the ottomans.

Macedonia was conquered by Slavs in the 7th century AD like the rest of the Balkans up to the Danube. There is nothing left of Greek culture, ethnicity or language up there. FYROM has nothing to do with the ancient Makedonians or ancient Greeks.

Who cares what Italians are they atleast fought for us can't be said about other so "White" countries

>more than 10 tombstones at the Museum of Royal Tombs of Aigai in Vergina, Macedonia
The Slavs will punish her as she deserves!

>"Fought for us"
>kraut education
what gymnasyum taught you that ben?

How embarrassing

Roaming the streets for the past 2 hours. I will continue to do so for 5 more hours.

Baseball bat in the backing back of my car. No licence plates. Full faced mask ready. I promised to my country and myself that if I find this nigger I will break her legs and arms.

I can't take it anymore.

Back of my car*

youtube.com/watch?v=Ci7fUyepQ24
Have some soundtrack

You are a hero.

Every european should do the same thing.

This is what is needed for europeans. Nothing will stop it except violence. The time for talk is over.

it was yes , i know because I can read greek you portuguese caravel the Greeks had the

ΟΜΟΘΡΗΣΚΟΝ same faith
ΟΜΟΤΡΟΠΟΝ same customs
ΟΜΟΓΛΩΣΣΟΝ same language

that's what Hellas is , open books instead of eat sardines

Niggers are scum that bring ruin wherever they go.

Implying the spartans and the macedonians were similar to the subhuman athenians and ionians. Kys turkroach

we wuz macondskies

you know the reall name of plato they tyr to hid from you? P L A T O V, that's right platov. nigga wuz a slav

yes there is untill 1995 , 200 K fyromians said are of Greek conscience , justlike North Epirus, what you think .

>actively works to turn europe similar to itself
>puts military bases on european soil
>european soil

I'm going to need a source on that one.

Athenians and Ionians , the most clever were subhuman ? I think it's you who is subhuman, no offense.

Kek. Underrated.

Did this negro just say the ionians and the athenians were the cleverest?

Blame hilldabeast. The state department, in conjunction with the CIA (another fag, lib org that needs to go) took out Qaddafi who was the only thing holding back the flood of shitskins into Europe. Once Libya fell, the gates were wide open. They did this for their jew banking buddies who were upset Qaddafi was creating an African central banking system backed by gold. Fuck that fat bitch

>implying the Greeks haven't seen Greek-speakers as a distinct group since the Bronze Age
a barbarian or "barbaros" was literally someone who didn't speak Greek. They couldn't talk in a real language so they just went "barbarbarbarbarbarbar"

Now when a report reached Agesilaus that eight Lacedaemonians and near ten thousand of the enemy had fallen at the battle of Corinth, instead of showing pleasure, he actually exclaimed: “Alas for thee, Hellas! those who now lie dead were enough to defeat all the barbarians in battle had they lived!” And when the Corinthian exiles told him that the city was about to be surrendered to them and pointed to the engines with which they were confident of taking the walls, he would not make an assault, declaring that Greek cities ought not to be enslaved, but chastened. “And if,” he added, “we are going to annihilate the erring members of our own race, let us beware lest we lack men to help in the conquest of the barbarians
t. Xenophon

Hahaha vice sucks and you bought their bait, nice try though nigger. I know a coalburning fag that would give you a job as a dick washer though.

That's right, don't try and turn that shit around bitch

Read the chapter on Hellenic history on Revolt against the MW. There was never such a thing as greek unity.

LOL says the Spanish nigger

if they find her, as an American I have no qualms about her suffering the maximum penalty for vandalism and destruction or damage to public property

it's a disgrace, she's no american to me

Can the US extradite to Greece? I hate niggers.

> platov
top fucking kek

explain this

thegreekobserver.com/greece/article/15374/no-damage-ancient-artifacts-spray-attack-vergina-tombs-antiquities-ephorate-reports/

Nope, much safer here in U.S. you have too many migrants there and whenever they decide to go full ISIS.

Listen to me Portumoor, just shut up, your opinion is discarded since you obviously a clueless cumsucker.

There's never been total unity among any nation. If Catalonia were to split from Spain do you think they'd just forget that they have more in common with Castilians than with the people of Japan, Russia, Saudi Arabia or Brazil?

The modern nation-state wasn't invented until the 17th century. That doesn't mean people didn't recognise some level of native kinship before it was formally defined.

If I may digress a bit, I fear there's a danger now that, faced with acid attacks and trucks of peace, Europeans who never before identified as "European" will start to identify in opposition to the flood of newcomers. The EU might finally get a sort of pan-European identity but it might not be pretty.

Victory always feels good dear philos.

pic

Better just kill her. Nothing of value will be lost. If you manage to keep nigger alive and injured and then the victimized card will be used by the media.

no , Truth feels better , and you are wrong, so fuck you

the greeks were african allies though.
what's going on?

Lol!!!

Shut down Vice and hold the authors responsible for inciting vandalism of world heritage sites.

Meanwhile, a greek priest defiled holocaust monuments

youtube.com/watch?v=nyYuy_tcgec

Why aren't you retards as based as we are ?

Sasuga, race war when

Wtf? You need to learn some history before coming here again you fucking idiot.

νίkησα

Macedonia is a state in Greece it contains all the important cities of the kingdom of Macedon. Whole Macedon had borders that reached the Danube at one point.

Tito renamed Fyrom to fake name because he had aspirations to take Greece

You idiot they fought each other but they knew they were all Helenes. This is written about throughout the historical record. There was no Greek state and people don't mean ancient Greece was a country they mean it was the lands with the people in it. And ancient Greece was bigger than that map with colonies in Spain, Sicily, and black sea

Dorian-Achaean masterrace is going to exterminate the subhuman pelasgians and their descendants.

That's hurtful desu

eat shit nigga from protothema.gr

vote pasok or syriza or nd again

do not cry .they all sold you for 100 years

mediterraneans are white

If you find her then you can keep her.

Literal piece of crap

>Yes, the romans were Mediterranean and not white
Does whiteness make sense before a certain date in time?

>Explain then how numerous leaders and private persons residing in the roman empire had blonde hair light skin and blue eyes.
Blond hair and blue eyes occur naturally in Mediterranean peoples, but at a lower rate