Closet Jew

I hurt myself today

Sorry to hear this Tara.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
archive.is/16xaA
youtube.com/watch?v=AyeoTDb1O4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She wasn't in the closet. She posted her 23andme

do you even Tara McCarthy? she made an entire video about it. yeah she has jewish blood, so what?

>they posted their 23andme
This proves nothing.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Are you telling me you couldn't tell she was a kike from taking one look at her? Fucking newfags have absolutely shit-tier jewdar, it seems.

incidentally, what do you drive now that you've gotten rid of the 930 you mentioned the other day? that thread expired by the time I had a chance to reply

I am not the Finn you're looking for

>2nd generation holocaust survivor
i hate that this is a thing

there is no problem with her being jewish

she is just dumb and uninteresting
>look Im a trad grrrrl donate to my patreon! ^^

>implying there was more than one generation of holocaust survivors

lol no, people this stupid should be put in gas chambers though

awkward phrasing due to Twitter's character limit

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

its true, being a holocaust survivor is in your genes

Checked. Run them through an archive archive.is/16xaA

i wish, mateusz, i have seen some (((people))) unironically argue that the 'trauma' from the lolocaust can be passed down genetically

I dont even bother anymore, I know a bot is going to do it for me

Fukin kikes openly bragging how we failed to gas them all after they did this to us! Soon!

Whats a 2nd generation holocaust survivor?
Pls tell me its not what i think it is

Trauma related to the Holocaust doesn't have any special properties, but anyone who argues that
>the 'trauma' from the lolocaust can be passed down genetically
is essentially correct. Epigenetic manifestation of trauma from the previous generation is real, for instance, my biochem professor once told me about a study that suggested that children of mothers who were starved before pregnancy didn't express leptin-related genes (leptin is the satiety hormone) as much as their their counterparts from the untraumatized mothers.

Why are alt-righters so insecure about their race that they take these tests post them online...

A single or even group of (((studies))) does not have the power of a peer reviewed verifiable ...falsifiable scientific communist approved reality. If you have study after study but avoid the scientific peer review oversight etc, then it's not considered "science" at all.

Her autistic audience is the one who hammered her about it.

She identifies as Jewish. Her genes are not as relevant as her loyalty and fidelity to being a Jew.

virginbux

That is totally false. She identifies as white. Why would you make that up?

why do you think?

alt-righters are all insecure white neckbeard trash who haven't made anything of themselves in life, so they are obsessed with their race since it was something they always had and never had to work toward

you whites are fucking subhumans

Literally who

>The use of scrapers, bots, or other automated posting or downloading scripts is prohibited. Users may also not post from proxies, VPNs, or Tor exit nodes.

>>>/global/rules/14

see
Correct yourself.

>projecting

>She identifies as white
Just like Kike Enoch. These kikes can't control their urge to lead the goyim.

Why is everyone a jew?

Are you retarded? She has talked about how one of her great grandparents in Indian too, that doesn't mean she identifies as Indian.

>rulecuck

shutup fag I do what I want and don't give a FUCK about the rules

27s

>they are obsessed with their race

Why are all these (((whites))) mystery meat burgers?
Why are none of them blue eyed blond aryans?

So DNA can tell if you're Jewish now?
How much of a scam is this 23 and me thing?

Why is this cunt playing her ''muh holocaust'' card?
If she is only 1.9% jewish, why the fuck is she talking about her muh holocaust shit?
This is absolutely retarded. No one on the left is going to moved by this or convinced that they are in the wrong, but a lot of people on the right are going to be put off by this stuff because she looks a bit jewish because of her 10% Indian genes.

This is an absolutely retarded PR move. All she is doing is alienating her base.
It's complete bullshit that she had any jewish ancestor 2 generations ago. It's complete bullshit.
>100% ashenazi -> 50% ashkenazi -> 25% ashkenazi -> 1.9% ashkenazi
How the fuck does this even work?

>So DNA can tell if you're Jewish now?
No, Aquafresh, race is not genetic

>LE INDIVIDUALIST PHILOSOPHY
Retard, the non whites are rallying under the POC banner. The non whites have a greater racial awareness than we do so some form of white racial awareness is necessary

No, like I pointed out to you in OP - which you continually ignore.

She is actively identifying as a Jew. If she were not, there is no reason for the tweet.

She is a jew when its convenient to be a Jew, which is precisely what she is doing...and what all Jewish do.

White when it serves them to be white, jewish when it serves them to be Jewish - like making the ADL look silly.

She picks and chooses, thats how it always works with (((THEM)))

Anything under 100% should be gassable

It's for the best. The whiter Jews become the more they can't distance themselves from us and the damage they cause.

>race is not genetic
You forgot to add gender is also not genetic.

I think the real point here is that IF (doesn't matter if it can actually happen or not) trauma can be passed on through reproduction, then it is something that is present in literally every human alive to varying degrees.

The holocaust is far, far from the worst thing that's happened to humans.
The only notable attribute is the scale, the intensity probably doesn't even put it in the top-100 or likely even top-1000.

23 and me is ran by hillary supporting kikes, but Israel requires DNA proof to immigrate there.

Depends on your philosophy of race.

Jews believe it to be racial and ethnic.

Your view of race is not theirs.

Because they are a blood cult, the religion is in the blood.

Thats some fucked up shit. Literally the concept of Pharoh king/gods...applied to a whole group.

How much do you need?

My results had 0.5% jew

If everyone is at least 1% Askenzazi, nobody can be an antisemite

>blackmantappinghisnoggin.jpg

BASED nationalist street-shitting Poo-Jew!

/ourgal/
/ourgal/
/ourgal/

Of course, who else would look at a genetic trait and assign it a religious name.

but (((THEM)))

Jewish IQ is the hig-

>Correlation Between IQ and Highway Safety Record Puts Israel's Average IQ at 73.

>Correlation Between IQ and Alcohol Consumption Puts Israel's Average IQ at 68.

>Correlation Between IQ and Teachers' Salaries Puts Israel's Average IQ at 72.

>Correlation Between IQ and PISA Puts Israel's Average IQ at 89.

>Correlation Between IQ and TIMSS Puts the IQ of Israel's Top Ten Percent at 89.

>Jewish Americans Earn 42% Less than African Americans, Putting their Average IQ Lower than 85.

>Salaries of Jewish Pilots Puts Their IQ One Standard Deviation Higher than Kenyan Pilots (A Country With an IQ of 72).

>Salaries of Jewish Doctors Puts Their IQ Lower than Kenyan Doctors, at 72.

N>etherlands Women are Considerably Taller Than Israeli Men.

>IQ Too Low To Manage Farms in Birobidjan Or Get Along With Their 12 Year Old Palestinian Neighbors.

Reported for anti-semitism, holocaust denial and bigotry, verdict: death

>She identifies as white
Yet she isn't.

If you don't have the Jew blood it's not possible to conduct the ancient magic of the broad nosed through you.

Yet she doesnt

My grandfather did it, it showed that he had ancestors in over 60 different countries including Zimbabwe and the Congo. He was 100% English and Irish white. I'm not sure how they base it or how accurate their data is.

Yuck
Yuck
Yuck

t. The Guardian writer

Most Israelis are not Ashkenazi Jews. Lucky for us though Ashkenazi Jews breed with Arabs in Israel more than anywhere else on the planet.

What is Kike Enoch's end goal as the Jewish subversive of the alt-right?

Not every single jew is evil. In fact most of them are like muslims, following a religion with hateful beliefs but dont even really know enough about their religion to know what the hateful shit is. I mean come on, Albert Einstein was even a kike.

I'm thinking about doing a 23andme test. Is it legit?

She's just emulating Cernovich and using any ways she can to ridicule ADL. She actually thought it was funny that she was included in the list, not offended.

To subvert the Goyim by making them hate Jews so much they throw them out of the West all at once.

speaking of Einstein, Hitler fucked himself bigtime by scaring him away from Germany. He could have probably given the Reich nuclear weapons

Incorrect, Tara.

She is claiming a blood-related "im really Jewish, you silly ADL" irony.

If Cernovich is doing the same, then he's a Jew when he wants to be too.

Just stop. When the hole gets deeper, stop digging.

>end goal
I have no idea why a jew would want to lead an aryan resistance. Not one.
Probably white people are too stupid to lead them self. Jews will show us the way. Take us down the correct path.
Without Kike Enoch we are all doomed, no white man can take his place. He's the one and only.

Are you niggers too incompetent to understand that the Left and (((their))) dominant support base is the pandering to Minorities, and that Muh Holo backfires immidiatly when it turns out the person you target has had Ancestors who supposedly went through the Ordeal?
How much it hurts the Establishment if muh evil white racis doesnt work when Whites who oppose them are backed by minorities?
The fuck is this Autism, this purity spiraling and idiotic rambeling if anyone had anything to do with a Jew in their lives makes you look like the fucking imbeciles ((((they)))) want you to be.

Opposing the Rothschilds and anyone in Power actively attempting to undermine civilisation and to replace Whites? Wonderful.
But keeps this fucking shit in check, its getting out of fucking hand with the "Yes, this person shares my viewpoints in just about everything and could actually make a change, but I will drop him because his Cousins Great-Great-Grandaunts British Bulldogs left Bollock once strafed the side of a Shoe that would later be sold to someone whos Neighbour is Jewish."

Is 1.9% really jewish? I consider anything under 5% alright but maybe I'm too lenient.

So her husband is 100% white?

Give me your sheckels goyim, it's good for you.

>I have no idea why a jew would want to lead an aryan resistance. Not one

One of the more common reason is to mislead them to accomplish nothing or worse, hurt their own movement.

what do you think about the 10% poo in loo? Does it make her Indian?

How can you be certain hes Jewish though? I thought his 23 and me said 0% Ashkenazi?

you don't find your personal genetic make up interesting?

>She is claiming a blood-related "im really Jewish, you silly ADL" irony.

Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. So how am I incorrect, moron?

>the endgame of the brilliant jewish plan is calling out jews and them getting gassed
Is Mike "Mike 'The Kike' Enoch" Peinovich /are lad/?

What's a 2nd generation holocaust survivor?

Probably. If a Indian version of the ADL were attacking her, she'd likely claim to be Indian at that moment.

Just like right now she IS claiming to be Jewish.

You are incorrect in implying that she is not identifying as Jewish.

Stupid shill, stop carrying her water.

Yes this is her fiance

youtube.com/watch?v=AyeoTDb1O4o

since you sound like you fancy yourself a master jew identifier lets play a game. can you spot the jew by only looking at the ass?

You're a broken record. You should stop posting and go jump off a bridge.

lets not get lost in details, just pay reparations, brit.

I wasn't asking the autistic flag to chime in

Eat shit - kike bitch

their audience is very... special

id do it too honestly if i wanted to make it in that field

I'm confused, I though Jews loved multiculturalism? She's been mugged 3 times and groped by niggers (and maybe the sand variety too).

THICCCCC

which one(s) is the jew /pol?

She's not relevant.

I just find it amusing her little followers defend her obviously pulling out the kike card.

If she's 88.6% white and her kids will be 95% white then she'll contribute 44.3% towards that total, meaning her husband will have to contribute 50.7%, meaning her husband is 101.4% white. Oy vey she's so self loathing she's marrying an impossibly white man to bleach her Semitic genes! Evil race traitor!

lel