Mohamed Noor, the on-duty Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot an Australian-born woman on Saturday night...

>Mohamed Noor, the on-duty Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot an Australian-born woman on Saturday night, was his precinct's first Somali-American officer.

>The two officers responded to a 911 call Saturday night from Justine Ruszczyk just after 11:30 p.m. She had reported a possible assault in an alley near the Minneapolis home where she lived with her fiancé.

>Investigators say Harrity was driving and Noor was in the passenger seat as they drove through the alley in search of a suspect. As Justine Ruszczyk approached the vehicle, Noor fired his weapon through the driver's side window and hit her. She died of a gunshot wound to the abdomen.

>Australia's prime minister has demanded answers to the "inexplicable" killing of an Australian-American woman shot by police in Minneapolis. "I mean, how can a woman out in the street in her pyjamas seeking assistance from the police be shot like that?" he said. "We are demanding answers, something clearly went tragically wrong."

WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk
wnd.com/2017/07/killer-cop-mohamed-noor-a-diversity-hire/
youtube.com/watch?v=wayh5bST_GA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ruszczyk
The eternal Pole strikes again

>willfully giving a gun and badge to a fucking Somali

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT

>1st Somali turbo nigger cop
>Chimps and kills white foreigner
>Have to explain to Australia why we let our equivalent of Abbos be police officers
WEW

Nigger almost shot his partner in his haste to murder an unarmed white woman. What do you expect from a 70 IQ?

Maybe the muslim shot her for the way she was dressed.

Don't let this show up on Facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>he a gud boi
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>he dindu nuffin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>he wuz a role model fo da Somalian community
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit what a weak faggot

Maybe she racially abused the Somali lad? We all know what Aussies are like.

>Australia demanding answers
Oh that's why this hasn't been thrown down the memory hole immediately if not sooner

yaaaaaaay diversity

mayor gave him the job and made a big deal about it on camera to pander to the somali population

dumb nigger faggot already had 3 complaints lodged against him before this happened

>So far, officer Mohamed Noor has exercised his constitutional right to not speak to state investigators, the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension said Tuesday. And, it's not clear if or when he will.

>"He has a story to tell that no one else can tell," Mayor Betsy Hodges said in a news conference Tuesday. "We can't compel him by law, but I wish that he would make that statement."

>The officers turned on body cameras only after the shooting and the squad car camera was never turned on.

>US and Aussie dual-citizenship fyi, but yes I noticed this too, Polish last name and explains her eye/hair/skin color being light.

was it actually the first somali cop? because all the press statements when he was hired the police dept says "newest somali police officer" which kind of implies there was a previous one, but PR lefties probably said that to maximize the PR benefit of hiring a somali.

Shiiiiiiet

Oh wow, a shit eating pig killed another person for no reason.
This has never happened before...

Hitler wouldve had these murderous pigs executed.
Because american cops are astonishingly humongous faggots.

>70 IQ
don't be so generous.
Somali has an average IQ of 68

> Borderline Intellectual Functioning IQ 71-84
> Mild Mental Retardation IQ 50-55 to approximately 70
> Moderate Retardation IQ 35-40 to 50-55

Expecting people to read a block of green text.
fuck off nigger

She was cute too.

This nigger is fucked.

>We are demanding answers
The cop that did it is a known nigger.
The End

>Retarded Burger cop is a trigger happy fuck who shoots to kill at the slightest sign of trouble
In other news: water is wet.

>In other news: water is wet.
kek

Somali immigrant, not American

>Life coach
And nothing of value was lost

Sorry brah, our white cops in America only kill chimping niggers and white guys.

It's the blacks that want to eliminate white women if they aren't raping them.

Another bitch bite the dust....Thanks Mohammad for taking out an infidel breeder cunt. Allahu Akbar

Yes he was the city's poster child and great diversity success story which is just hilarious. Virtue signaling strikes again.

Takbir my brother

Headline should read

>Black Muslim cop shoots and kills unarmed white woman

Actually AFAIK whites are more likely to be a victim of police brutality than blacks. There's just a complete media blackout any time a white guy gets shot during a traffic stop because they want to keep their sexy race war narrative going.

>Mayor Betsy Hodges has been very vocal in expressing concern about the Damond shooting.

>In 2016, though, she wrote a lengthy Facebook post that praised the hiring of Noor. A city newsletter said Noor was hired in March 2015 and “is Fifth Precinct’s first Somali-American Officer.” A welcoming event in his honor “was well attended with hundreds of people showing up to meet, congratulate, and welcome him to the precinct,” the newsletter said.

>Implying Americans aren't immigrants.

Somalian,
Black,
Muslim,
Mohamed,
"police officer".

USA, explain yourself please.

He integrated well

So will his partner cover for him like all good little piggies do, or will he grow a pair and tell everyone what actually happened?

>So far, officer Mohamed Noor has exercised his constitutional right to not speak to state investigators, the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension said Tuesday. And, it's not clear if or when he will.

Translation; His high-priced jew lawyer is carefully coaching him on the magic words to use in order to get off completely free, however it's taking his Somalian brain longer than expected to rehearse everything.

The Eternal Scandinavian strikes again.

Did he roll the window down?

based nigger?
or
kike reporter?

>the "inexplicable" killing of an Australian-American woman shot by police in Minneapolis. "I mean, how can a woman out in the street in her pyjamas seeking assistance from the police be shot like that?" he said.

Somalian Rapeugee turned policeman is what went wrong I tell you whut.

Oh I know. There's a complete media blackout on anything that is white male related.

White guys get killed more by cops than blacks? "POPULATION DENSITY!"

Blacks commit 50% of the crime in America despite being 12% of the population? "RACISM!"

85% of all suicides in America are white men. No one bats an eyelash.

10% of suicides are women. "WE GOTTA PROTECT THE WOMEN!"

It's all a fucking jumbled mess.

>being a nigger with a job is an event hundreds of people think is worth celebrating
fucking WEW

do you guys believe that this guy just got fucking spooked from a loud noise and fired? nigger's sitting int he passenger seat, they pull into this chicks driveway, she comes over to talk to them, and he shoots her because he heard a noise. how the fuck does that shit happen? how do you hear a noise, and get your fucking gun out of that holster, point it across your partner's lap (she was shot in the stomache) and fire?

this nigger went there with intention to execute a white, an eye for an eye for Philandro Castile

okay so he was the first somali cop, which lines up with what most people have been saying, but not that i've seen in media. the press release said "our newest somali" from two years ago as if they already had somalis and this is the newest one. also there is the issue of his precinct, so he was the only somali in that precinct, but not the first in the whole department. it doesn't really matter at this point, their mayor, their police chief, they're all going to lie as much as they can do refuse the tension. luckily most of that neighborhood is gentrified pacifist whites. if it was armed like Ferguson or some nigger block in Chicago, fogettaboutit. It would be like Iraq insurgency right now. But no, most of the whites in that city are afraid and/or asleep. Nothing to get excited about, yet. Very red-pilling tho, sad this white new age quantum healing lady died. unlike certain posts from yesterday, i feel bad for her. the fiancee and his son are weird tho, lots of homo-erotic massage on camera.

No, her shot her through the window with the gun next to his partner's face

This.
Some how this will end up with a riot and people chanting black lives matter.

>For a punk motherfucker with a double digits and a gun
N.W.A needs updated lyrics.

She was trying to help someone who was being assaulted. She was in her pyjamas. The police killed her. Fuck me that's sad.

Niglets reading on a bus is considered 'worth celebrating' by media.
Niglets putting together computers is considered 'worth celebrating' by media.
A shitskin taking apart a fucking clock and putting it inside a briefcase is considered proof he's ready to join NASA, by the media.

Who the real rayciss?

he was going to college, he was getting his life together

How did this happen? WHAT happened?

He's guilty. You can't just master chief through windows.

And nobody is talking about how the Somali cop shot right past his partner's face, he was in passenger seat.

The fact his bodycam was off is basically proof of premeditated murder as far as I'm concerned. Probably during his training he was told that he has the right to defend himself with lethal force if he feels threatened and the dude took it as an open license on whites.

meh. Same could be said when your mother died. or when she dies. Either way no one gives a shit.

Will Sup Forums celebrate his exoneration like they did with the previous cops?

>The nigger killed her

Fixed that for you.

If he's charged you'll definitely see riots.
Fuck, even if he's acquitted you might see celebratory riots.

FUCKING
SOMALIS
GET
OUT
OF
MY
CITY

REEEEE

>>Australia's prime minister has demanded answers to the "inexplicable" killing of an Australian-American woman shot by police in Minneapolis. "I mean, how can a woman out in the street in her pyjamas seeking assistance from the police be shot like that?" he said. "We are demanding answers, something clearly went tragically wrong."

Demand the very fattest hairiest part of my fat hairy ass.

She was an American, left your shit-heap for glorious USA and so is no longer any of your fucking concern.

Back to shagging sheep, Bruce.

She probably ran to the car from darkness and banged on the window like a retard. The cops were already on high alert due to her own 911 call. I can't think of another scenario where a cop, even a skinny, would mag dump across his partner to neutralize a threat.

The body cam didn't have to be turned on. His partners wasn't on either. Are you honestly suggesting they both decided that they would answer the call and shoot whoever cam up to them?

Something sinister obviously went down, but the body cam being off doesn't prove that.

Wheres that Italanon who was just bitching about polish women? Badger nagger roasties btfo. This is why you don't call cops.

He assassinated her for reporting a rape in progress. He is a diversity hire. He should be executed. She was in pajamas....and he shot her by leaning over the driver's side of the police cruiser. Minneapolis is a nigger wasteland.

wnd.com/2017/07/killer-cop-mohamed-noor-a-diversity-hire/

what do you think happened?

yea i've been wondering, what happened? i honestly thought that he shot her because of something she said, but this "i got scared from the loud noise" sounds like the smartest defense. i originally suspected that they spoke with each other and he shot her for something she said to him, probably in response to something he said to her, probably after being offended she was dressed haram. I fucking hate muslims.

yea i have a feeling his interpretation of his training is different than the non-muslim officers. his lawyer talks about how this was "his calling" clearly this guy takes an Allah-Police stance on haram baes.

Why would we? The victim is white.

I'd care if it was because I didn't post in a certain thread on /b

some idiot put an idiot on a police force

I'm as shocked as anyone, it's a damned disgrace, he should be hanged

>Victim blaming
libruls plz. At least be morally consistent.

That Australian faggot doesnt want an honest to god answer. Honest answer would simply be

>Australian bitch scared of gun ownership moves to Americas Sweden
>Gets killed by Somalian
>LOL

>diversity hires are a thing
holy fuck you yanks cannot be serious

I thought it was a Sup Forums meme

Why the fuck are all of you complaining? This is a common occurrence in America, but as soon as it's done by a nigger, you start crying and screaming?

yep

Umm no. Dead serious.

Washington DC police hire gays specifically to deal with all the gay nightclubs in DC.

It was against department policy to not have your bodycam on.

international pressure is the only thing keeping this in the media. she was still an aussie citizen. nah dude, trust me, we want the aussies outraged on this topic.

its been in the news the past day or two that the county requires the camera be on at all times when engaging in any kind of policing that carries risk (like looking for a suspect, responding to a call, etc)

yea so she nagged or said something to the somali to get shot, right?

I've been wondering for years: is this webm real or from a movie?

>"We are demanding answers, something clearly went tragically wrong."
He is a nigger. That is what went tragically wrong.

what color was this guys partner... this very important

You just answered your own question. Race matters.

>you
>when
>you
Are you skynet?

>WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA???

An australian woman is shot by a somalian and you blame america? Fuuuuuuuck you.

She's a victim of her own stupidity and white women entitlement if that's what happened. Tragic, but she's not faultless.
>report suspicious activity
>run to cop car dressed like a hobo from the same dark alley where you reported said activity, and startle the cops
Does that sound like something my son's stepmom would do?

fuck off, cuck

and Mossad smiled

moral: don't approach cop car carrying black cell phone when you know there might be a low IQ monkey either driving or in passenger seat

maybe dickless mudslimes shouldn't be cops

>its a common occurance

No it's not. It's a common occurrence for uppity niggers resisting arrest to get shot

police dept can (and do) get sued because they're told this is inequitable policing that there are't enough muslims to deal with muslim, women to deal with women, gays to deal with gays, somali to deal with somali, and so on. you'll understand soon enough, ravioli. there will be lots of bengladeshi, congolese, guianian, and other nigger cops in Italy within the next 30 years. Italy is clearly getting blacked right now, the only question is how much will it effect your gene pool and your civil society.

White lives matter! I'm gonna go loot the mall for jobs and tax forms! Who's with me?

This story is fishy as fuck though from what i gathered He got spooked by fire works and shot her. Still doesn't explain why he had his gun out that fast anyways. She was absolutely zero threat he is gonna get sent up the river for this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=wayh5bST_GA

IRONY OF ALL IRONIES happens within the first 45 seconds of this video

America gave him a gun and a license to kill

>White/Hispanic police officer shoot a violent black thug reaching for a weapon
>24hr media coverage, riots and chimpouts
>Somalia muslim immigrant shoots unarmed white woman for no reason
>Nobody cares

Why is this, Sup Forums?

I don't know what happened, which is why the white cop shouldn't try to make excuses like fireworks going off to cover his moron partner.

Pictures show he has his holder on his right hip. He had to draw it with his right hand, and then pull up and across his entire body, across his partner and then shoot her. That can't happen in an instant or by mistake.

That's the same retarded logic that women use for dressing like sluts. Instead of protecting yourself
>men should stop raping

KILL ALL SOMALIANS. LETS GET THE SJWS IN MINNEAPOLIS RILED UP

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I'm not approaching a police cruiser. If you want to report a crime, a phone call works. If they need a witness statement, they will come to your residence. Playing hero gets you shot. Our police are twitchy because they deal with subhuman trash all day. However, the DOJ needs to get on this ASAP.