Hate makes you subservient. If you hate anything you are in fact owned and deceived by hate. If you are racist...

Hate makes you subservient. If you hate anything you are in fact owned and deceived by hate. If you are racist, or bigoted you are in prison by that hateful passion or prejudice. For example if you dedicate your life to hating, or being fearful of the JUICE or anything else you are unknowingly owned by your own hate to the juice. You can also become what you pay attention to. The power of hate is only the power to destroy, it will destroy your life.

Love hate. If you want to truly be free of all evil in the world love all evil within yourself.

Love just means pay divine attention to.

This is not to say you become accepting of evil, stand for evil. No, you overcome the Evil.

Evil in other people is evil, hate the evil not the person. Hate the crime not the criminal and evil will not spread to you.

Pay attention to the evil within your own self and by doing so you will overcome all the hate of the world from your own perspective and nothing will be able to hurt you.

So if I hate love then I'll be owned by love?

hate is the most powerful force known to man

No you will be devoid of love, when I say hate the evil not the evil doer, When you see hate you will not like it, but hate the hate itself not the perpetrator

It is literally nothing compared to the force of love

Jesus said to his Jews: "The law was for servants;--love God as I love him, as his Son! What have we Sons of God to do with morals!"

>Hate the crime not the criminal

Unleash your anger on the criminal and there will be no hatred. Freeing physiological energy releases the tension, whereas preserving the Judeo-Christian ideal of compassion creates hatred as its shadow.

"Over the gateway into the Christian paradise and its "eternal blessedness" it would, in any event, be more fitting to let the inscription stand "Eternal hate also created me"—provided it’s all right to set a truth over the gateway to a lie! For what is the bliss of that paradise? Perhaps we might have guessed that already, but it is better for it to be expressly described for us by an authority we cannot underestimate in such matters, Thomas Aquinas, the great teacher and saint: "In the kingdom of heaven" he says as gently as a lamb, "the blessed will see the punishment of the damned, so that they will derive all the more pleasure from their heavenly bliss."

and by hate of course i mean love

Love doesn't scale... love works at a proximal scale but beyond the Dunbar unit it's not quite efficacious.

Hate is much more potent at proximal as well as distant social scales.

Jesus said "Love thy enemy" he was referring of course to your own mind. none can hurt or help you but yourself.

It is simply overcoming hate within yourself, "unleashing" or holding hate for another is being cucked by your own hate for that person

Love is relatively unknown to the human species except in cases of evolutionary and biological love, its measurements will not be known or seen until love manifests on earth

well that's another issue you have to consider. Love itself can make us vulnerable to the other, particularly the out group other as in the case of the cowbird which is a species of brood parasite.

It lays an egg that is very similar in appearance to a host species egg, it hatches and cannibalizes the host species offspring so that it gets more food.

The principle here relies on kin directed altruism - love - being hijacked to service the interests of another so love itself can have a darkside.

Whatever this ethereal notion of love you are talking about is it has not practical use since, as you say, it's unknown to humanity but it if follows similar principles as biological love and is not EQUALLY remunerated then it stands to create massively destructive feedback systems.

Divine awareness, divine love, is mostly just your total attention to life and everything and everyone in it.

Divine love = attention + compassion.

GAS THE JUICE

Doesn't really address issues like pathological altruism, codependency, and social parasitism.

Brother don't hate the juice, love the juice and all of its evil. don't be fooled

there are no issues in love, only understanding and solutions, all issues and problems stem from the unenlightened workings of man

Then your problem is with mankind. You want an entity you can never have.

I want an entity I can and will have, its just in the future, and past and present. but mostly in the future

the way things are going... i don't see it.

That's literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Look at the monuments to love all it has is worthless art and song and families

But look what we've made with hate, with hate we've conquered great empires and built technological marvels so great they could destroy our entire world in a blink of an eye, hate has inspired people to such acts of heroism and savegry that love could never hope to inspire.

I don't hate anyone. When we kill the Jews and all non-whites there will be no hate in my heart. I just know it is my duty.

Hey Hey LBJ didn't say hate hasn't done anything for us, but little do people know love is behind even hate. It all happened for us to evolve, now we can ditch the hate and live in love. But generally comparingly the animal realm of hate is lterally nothing to the advanced civilizations of love

This implies that before the genocide of jews and non whites there is hate in your heart, it is your duty to overcome the thought of anyone else in the world holding you back

We have 2 options here. Demoralisation shill or defeatist cuck?

Surrender? surrender to what other than the love of your own mind. How can you guys be so against love and so entrenched in the hate of your own minds. Its not a way to be, say it with me let go of your hate and love and youll be freeeeeeeeee

>This implies that before the genocide of jews and non whites there is hate in your heart
No it doesn't. This is the Aryan doctrine of renunciation. See the Bhagavad Gita. This is also what Jesus means by "love your enemy." It is only murder if you hate your enemy. By loving them as you slaughter them, you escape the sin of murder.

You are all fools to think emotions would have any great power. Emotions like fear, anger or love come naturally. Only will requires stength.
Will is what shapes you and allows you to shape the world around you. Don't be a slave to emotions. Ensalve the world to your will!

You could learn from the trolls, the very cause of their existence is to get a rise out of whomever they are trolling. Similarly evils very existence is to troll others into evil its just being wise to trolls realizing the trolls game and not replying to the troll and instead overcoming in your own mind all that stands in the way of true bliss of open minded ness and love. You are all falling for hate trolls, you feed them are fed by them

My will is love brotha more than an emotion, its freedom in the truest sense

Love literally makes blind and often times lets you make very stupid things. One must know their desires, but still act controlled. And only will can give you that control.
No self dicipline no success in life.

The funny ironic thing about love is that hate, will always hate love. It will not understand it and always hates and fears what it does not understand. Just drop the hate and switch to love it is that simple. You just have to know it to do it.

Your misinformed brotha, only true love can give you that control, the will to love and be loved. Take all that self dicipline and trying to control ones self and surrender onto love there is no going against it and there is no standing in its way because it flows free from the eternal sea

To quote my friend Kahlil Gibran

Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.
Love possesses not nor would it be possessed;
For love is sufficient unto love.

i'd rather be in a prison of hate than surrounded by a prison of niggers tbqh

You already are in a prison of hate my brotha, try the freedom of love the taste is much more sweet than waiting in vain

Niggers aren't human.
I have no reason to love any of them.

You're retarded.
Get of the XOs stupid faggot.

>>>/highschool/

Hahahahahahahaa when will they learn. Your hate is your own brother. your words are like sweet candy to me, they delight me because hate can not enter my mind, I hope you do not perish from your own disease but I know you cannot stand

racism and bigotry, based on how it's used today, is not hate.

Love is highschool? Take the red pill user and open your mind, dirve out the evil within your own mind, the problem is not others but your own mind

All men are created equal and evil should not be taken in ones own mind but instead be purified in the mists of love. If you see a perfect world then that is what you see. If you see a world divided and distorted by your own mind than that is what you see. Its all up to you no one can help or hurt you but yourself.

Civilizations of love get put to the sword by those of hate

No the truest way to improvement is through hate. Always find a person a rival or an anything to hate and then work tirlessly to build yourself up and conquer that thing that you hate and then move on to the next thing until your at the top

The evolved enlightened spiritual civilizations of love I speak of do not exist on earth here and now or yes they would be put to the sword. The ones I speak of have evolved past the sword of hate and have literally evolved into heavenly bliss and understanding,

I can go along with this as long as you hate your own hate and work tirelessly to build yourself up and conquer your own hate and move on until you are at the top(divine love)

any other way is death

Willpower is the foundation of strength, yes, but pure will alone is not strong enough. For it is through emotion that we find out how to apply our will. Without them, there would be little reason to do anything. Isn't our current economy just many people trying to gather wealth to sate their GREED? Isn't the reason for safety protocols the FEAR at losing the life of either yourself or another? Even those who work for a better tomorrow do so with HOPE and COMPASSION in their hearts.
To deny this is to deny the strength of emotions. The only question left is what emotion is truly the strongest.

>blablabla don't hate
You hate yourself if you put up with how niggers muslims and many others behave and just let wreckers wreck everything good and decent.
You also hate yourself if you lie and decieve yourself about what the reasons are for their behaviour or claim that it's not their fault, and if you tell yourself they're just like you when they clearly demonstrably fucking aren't.

Righteous anger is awesome. And being pissed of at a constant neusance is completely justified.

You solve no problems of society but simply make them worse by grandstanding with ridiculous clichés. Nothing was ever accomplished by wishful thinking. Infact what you just are peddling is what allows these problems to continue.

You address the problems and deal with the problems or they get worse and you get in even more shit.

Checkmate virtue signalling cunt.

I suppose I should clairfy what true love is, true love is totally being in the enlightened present moment. Thats all it is. Knowing the truth, is the way to true love or the present moment, remaining in ignorance causes all misery hate and suffering. Hate emotions by themselves can be controlled by the enlightened mind and strengthen all the good emotions while withering all the negatives

>The evolved enlightened spiritual civilizations of love I speak of do not exist on earth here and now or yes they would be put to the sword. The ones I speak of have evolved past the sword of hate and have literally evolved into heavenly bliss and understanding,

Go meditate somewhere around niggers and when they rob you and beat you possibly to an invalid/vegetable then consider how much your philosophical garbage helps you. You only have the latitude to be such a fucking hippie BECAUSE others have setup a secure society with all kinds of safeguards that you take for granted.

If not you would be one of the first to be thrown under the bus by some savages.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA sweet sweet candy, how does it feel to be cucked by the neggers muslims and "other people" who run the shadows of your own mind, how bitter is the taste of your false convictions,

Your anger, hate, and general ignorance is your own your words are like sweet sweet candy to a mind without judgement and hate.

The funniest of all truths perhaps is in irony

babble babble blah blah blah THIS IS SPPPPPPPAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Isn't it interesting that the "Go to" for people who don't hate other people is go to the middle east and be beaten and killed by sand niggers.

Even though they themselves do not deal with such goings on.

However even if I were to be killed by one of those savages I would not hate them in my moment of death, I would love life and leave in peace, again your hate is your own brother free yourself from your own mind and nobody can hurt you. Its all up to you, we all see the world differently wouldn't help for you to drop the hate and see it clearly.

let the hate run through you user

Would you hate a Shark for eating you alive? No you wouldn't blame the shark

of course, but you don't understand that "hate" and "haters" are just the way leftists demonize people with opinions they dislike. it has no correlation to the actual emotion

misogyny for example used to mean someone who hates women, now it means ... ??? someone who likes naked girls?

hate makes you love when the good time come. Don't be a stupid nigger go outside

Hahahaha your starting to get it but realize this, you will never know the joy and contentment of my mind your judgements as well as mine are our own

I have already won

No see if a Libtard says wow these alt right are nazis for this and that, then the hate is the lib tards own, if the republicuk hates sjw's or anything else the hate is their own. It goes both ways sooner or later people will have to realize they are trolling each other to the highest degree

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA sweet sweet candy, how does it feel to be cucked by the neggers muslims and "other people" who run the shadows of your own mind, how bitter is the taste of your false convictions,
Fucking hippies!!!! Are you high? You really think people are running around imagining niggers and muslims and others being fucking assholes?
>without judgement and hate
Please go somewhere where you are not cushioned by western military and a majority white society and let's see how long your "non judgement" lasts when you get fucked up.

You don't live in reality you live in a makebelieve bubble in your head perhaps generated by all the farts you've been sniffing.

Do you think any of us WANTS the world to be like this? ofcourse not, but living in a fucking fantasy world.. ok so you want to live in fantasy world, fine, if that's how you cope and get through your life, but stop fucking lecturing people about how reality is then you delusional cunt. A lot of the population of earth is really fucking shitty, the human biodiversity is a real thing. And life involves a lot of pain and suffering and it takes hard work, and lots of teamwork and cooperation to create a situation where that's not the case.

Cunts like you would still be in some retarded backwater society dying from rudimentary infections and various other things if it weren't for people who actually dared to live in reality eventhough it was scary unkind and not what they hoped it would be. Find some philosophy corner to spew your shit.

You can live in love and have good times all the time, just drop that hate(weight)

No of course its happening I am saying you do not have to hate it, in fact you should love it.

Its not living in a fantasy world it is living in reality seeing all things as they are and living in and beyond all things including the bad. I do not ignore, in fact I embrace the evil in the world with love verse hate which is the only point i have been trying to make

What is truth contest * com?