Mental Stability

What does Sup Forums think should be done to prevent incidents like Tranny Phantom?
A big theme with these public shooters is that they draw inspiration from Columbine

Fund more EGS like franchises.

>Randy Stair
>Mentally instable
No way. Have you seen his videos? He has no mental illness besides narcissism and being a bitter virgin. He never had any psychotic episodes or heard any real voices. He was just a poser like those Columbine fags

the only cure for any mental illness is a bullet

So he's cured?

why stop it?

Of course he is

make it illegal for boys over the age of 16 to watch children's cartoons/anime.

Cure of his penis and butthole and now having butthole-free lesbian ghost sex with Mackenzie West.

don't sell guns to gays

You fool! That would crash Japan's economy!

>Tranny
>not mentally unstable
Okay Mr. Trudeau. How is it in America?

Watch his videos, nigger. He isn't a tranny. Yeah, he cross-dresses and (((claims))) to be a woman trapped in a man's body but never wanted to transition or be called woman pronouns. He's not even sexual. Just a whiney faggot stuck in a dead end job and no drive to fix any problems so he decided to kill his coworkers

Was he on SSRIs? Many shooters are but the media doesn't report it.

>Watch his videos, nigger. He isn't a tranny. Yeah, he cross-dresses and (((claims))) to be a woman trapped in a man's body

Fucking kek, he is literally a tranny you dipshit

He flat out says in his manifesto, "I cannot wait to get my boobs and vagina back and lose my butthole."

>trans-sexual
>trans
You do realize that trans means transition right?

So he thinks women don't have buttholes? Our education system really is terrible.

>ignores boobs and vagina part
You're iq is either autisticly high or super low.

you're a fucking idiot if you can't tell they're a tranny

this better be bait

you don't need a b-hole in the ghost zone

I'm behind the times. Can someone tell me who Tranny Phantom is?

Yo, Randy Stair He Was Just 23
When his parents bought a very strange machine
Designed to view a world unclean
(He's gonna shoot em all cause he's Tranny Phantom)
When his brain didn't work, his folks they just quit
then Ember took a look inside of it
there was a great big snap
every thing just changed
his ego and id got all rearranged
(Phantom Phantom),
When he first woke up he realized he had dark black hair
and glowin' blue eyes
he could walk through walls, disappear, and fly
he was much more ~unique~ than the other guys
It was then Andrew knew what he had to do
he had to join all the ghosts who were coming through
he's here to fight
against me and you

(He's gonna kill em all cause he's Tranny Phantom
gonna kill em all cause he's Tranny Phantom
gonna kill em all cause he's TRANNY PHANTOM)

Heh.

Gets me every time

well, we can't really do anything other than portray the columbine shooters as the absolute monsters that they were and outright ban the talk of columbine in the classrooms (that was how tranny phantom first heard of columbine) also we must find out why they are so attached to columbine and the killers by reading and studying their manifestos (which most of those virgin fuckwads write anyway) and we have to limit the sale of guns to mentally disturbed people by using better background checks.

Why didint randy make it to the national headlines?

Because he was transexual and used the Liberal "this is all you need for home defense" guns.

Doesn't fit their "Muh ebil white men" narrative.

It destroys the narrative that trans people are perfectly sound of mind. That's why this didn't make national news.

That too.

>and outright ban the talk of columbine in the classrooms
If bad things happen you don't bury the story and hope it doesn't happen again or inspires more atrocities. If the ban you mention is meant to bar talk below a certain age then I suppose your post is sensi- SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

because she only killed 3 people
literally who says this? To get on hormones you need to be diagnosed with a mental illness. I'm pretty sure the only people who say that are retarded Sup Forumsaks and rabid sjws.

Have you not seen all the shit that gets our out about how they are "stunning and brave, and absolutely the same as and as valid as everybody else"

The fact that doctors will help you chop off your cock only validates these animals.

But then this trans person traps his coworkers in a store and shoots them. The narrative that they are "formal people that should be accepted" has some counterpoint against it.

>she

>Andrew JUST Blaze
Dallas, PA
He driven crazy by a Cowboys vs Eagles game.

you obviously don't know shit about trans issues and get your image of the world from Sup Forums.
No one likes trannies. We still get treated like shit. Literally the only people who say that stunning and brave shit are sjws. It being a mental illness is one of the most basic facts about the whole thing. Your problem is that you're too stupid to see through jewish propaganda.
When gender dysphoria goes untreated it twists the person who has it into a completley souless degenerate freak. Most of the time they just become suicidal crossdressing perverts but some are just a different type of crazy.

>literally who says this? To get on hormones you need to be diagnosed with a mental illness. I'm pretty sure the only people who say that are retarded Sup Forumsaks and rabid sjws.

this, also it's hilarious that there are few people out there that obsess over chicks with dicks the way Sup Forums does. as if we need anymore proof that the average trumpcuck prefers to sleep with men. sad!

>when the autists lack of self awareness turns their rage post into hysterical satire

of weak mind and a weak resolve. should've spend all taht time making his faggy EGS reading the scriptures instead.