WE WUZ KAAANNNGGGSSSS!

WE WUZ KAAANNNGGGSSSS!

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just get a globe you illiterate niggers

while the second map may be more accurate regarding the size it really makes you wonder how such a small and seemingly insignificant patch of land like europe had such a big impact on the world, while that huge africa laying in the center seemingly accomplished nothing at all

It looks like Antarctica being bigger than any continent.

that's why I never use maps like that, they distort the continents like shit.
Just look at that Greenland, bigger than africa

Problem with the bottom one is that it distorst the shit out of the countries shapes. It just looks so damn ugly.

I prefer pic related tbqh

The distance between different tribes/civilizations in Europe being much closer makes trade and the spread of innovative ideas much easier.

>globe

So?
just have any type of map hanging in your classroom and also have a fucking globe! Problem solved and you can also talk about maps and different projections (i wasn't thought that at school either)

patrician taste

It might stop libtards from thinking that western countries have enough space for all the niggers in africa.

this
also:
>they don't have enough fertile land! No wonder they're all underdeveloped, they're starving!

The Peters map looks like complete shit, not aesthetic in the slightest, just looks graphical error (stretching) - and if they were truly interested in accurately scaling continents on a two dimensional plane, then why have they completely obliterated Greenland and the Arctic continents?

>he doesn't know

>2017
>Not using the one true map
ishiggydiggy

and war, too, a major drive in innovation and technology

What about the inner Earth?

Africa alone could feed 10 billion people.

*that's where the Sun appears to be

>doesn't know the basics of lenses

If anything, this should draw more attention to why Africa is so large and produces nothing.

i actually don't, no

Gall-Peters

Light changes direction when moving through a curved surface.

As a map person, i am enraged that this wasn't adopted until SJW fucks made a stink about equality or some shit.

It should have been changed years ago simply for accuracy's sake, god damnit.

No. Light changes direction when reflected and when changing from one material with a optical density to another with a different optical density.

/thread

You are all bitches.

peter's projection just doesn't look good

No more Caspian Sea. Did they fill it in?

this is probably the most aesthetic projection

Yea because when a new tribe was created in ancient Africa it would just fuck off as far away as possible from the nearest neighbor.
even if that was true we would think it would be offset by the fact that people lived for thousands of years in africa before wandering to Europe, if you believe the out-of-africa theory.

psst, I think it's the IQ mate, not the fact that they had more room available.

so are we just sharing cool maps now?

Where did antartica go?

Iceland is basically a rocks throw from the british isles, what is this shit?

When light goes through a slit, it will spread out like waves. watch double slit experiment on jewtube

I keep forgetting how large Africa is considering how little impact they have on the world.

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
>Egypt, located on the isthmus of Africa, is an ideal region to study historical population dynamics due to its geographic location and documented interactions with ancient civilizations in Africa, Asia and Europe. Particularly, in the first millennium BCE Egypt endured foreign domination leading to growing numbers of foreigners living within its borders possibly contributing genetically to the local population. Here we present 90 mitochondrial genomes as well as genome-wide data sets from three individuals obtained from Egyptian mummies. The samples recovered from Middle Egypt span around 1,300 years of ancient Egyptian history from the New Kingdom to the Roman Period. Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more ancestry with Near Easterners than present-day Egyptians, who received additional sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times. This analysis establishes ancient Egyptian mummies as a genetic source to study ancient human history and offers the perspective of deciphering Egypt’s past at a genome-wide level.

*smacks lips*
WE

>africa is even larger
>apefricans still haven't done shit with it
makes me think