Segregation & Back-to-Africa thread

The fact that integration doesn't work is becoming mainstream. It is perfectly okay now to say that having had recurring bad experiences with niggers means that dealing with niggers in general is traumatic and not worth dealing with. Blacks want to go off on their own, whites want to go off on their own. We need to help these communities come to an agreement on full segregation and/or a widespread back-to-Africa movement.

An excerpt:
>My dad warned me about White People when I was around 7 or 8. He told me that no matter how close I felt to these people, I would always be first and foremost Black in their mind. And at no time could a Black person rely on a White person to put their privilege on the side if it ever becomes a Me vs. Them situation. As a kid, this was, frankly, another one of my dad’s pessimistic, paranoid lectures. Be on the lookout at all times just…in case. And as an outgoing, compassionate human-being his words rolled off my back. But in time I’ve learned that Daddy-o was onto something and the ugly truth is that in one way or another, White friends, largely, just aren’t safe to have.
archive.is/5EO1w

They feel the same way we do! We know that around blacks, never relax. They know around whites, flee on your stolen bikes. How can we help forward this dialogue toward productive ends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XzThnFyjG0
willdrinkfortravel.com/posts/why-dont-more-black-americans-want-to-visit-africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank FUCK this race of children are realizing they aren't wanted

>can't deal with white devil
>her name is Erin White

>page 8
Bumping

>first and foremost black in their mind

If they didn't act completely different from everyone else, could pronounce the word ask, and weren't constantly chimping out about how cotton made everything and is somehow responsible for space travel and computers, then maybe they could be something other than niggers.

It's funny, hispanics, orientals, mediterraneans, and whites don't seem to mention race much. They prefer their own for sure, but only jews and nogs have such an obsession with it.

these niggers r literally blind

Boohoo, maybe faggots shouldn't have bought us from Africa to do work you thought you were too good for and fucking raped our women in your spare time (Yeah, you did. Stop pretending you didn't. You fucking did.) You can't return something a century past its expiration date, you dumb queers.

Boo hoo maybe your bretheren shouldn't have dominated and enslaved you. Get the fuck over the past you didnt live retard

Can throw thrash in the fucking trash where it belongs. Tell your nigger family to stop murdering everything that won't give them free shit.

This has potential.

ok
youtube.com/watch?v=5XzThnFyjG0

Islam really is a red pill

Ironic, since you faggots did it too. But once again, you will pretend you didn't.

>Tell your nigger family to stop murdering everything that won't give them free shit.
Like you fags do daily, but keep absolutely, quiet about it? Okay.

You guys are such fags.

I don't care about a group of people who are going to get themselves blown off the map because of their savage religion.

No one is pretending here except you. You need to break free of those chains of the past that you keep yourself in and fuck off

>White friends, largely, just aren’t safe to have.

Seriously? Seriously bitch?

Oh and maybe get on Arabia's cocm for castrating upward of a million of you fucking assholes, white slavery is a fucking fraction of what these fucks subjected you idiots too . I think the survival rate on castrated black boys was 4 out of 10

tfw mixed race

tfw no friends

Just more insecurities from some fuck ugly nigger
Let her bitch and moan about it who cares dont give her attention

Its not like her grievances are unwarranted she just hung around too many smug white liberals

Her daddy warned her about whites...he warned her ain't she didn't listen.. it just rolled off her back because (she) is so compassionate, until she isn't. Hue hue. She be speaking revolutionary kek

it's a mutt's life brother

Wrong.
Only jews have such obsession. They then use the nogs to do the dirt work of segregating one another while hidden behind the curtains.

>Move all blacks to California.
>Extend the wall from Mexico around Cali as well.
>???

I'm happy they all take on this look. It's much less work in identifying the nutcases when they broadcast it in their fashion

>women who think baldness looks good

It does not even look good on most men, and they have no choice.

>Liberia is one of the poorest countries in the world, and its economy is extremely underdeveloped

A bald head is to black women as fedoras are to autists. Same as died red hair for white feminists.

At least they make themselves easily identifiable to avoid.

You have to fundamentally realize that white people just don't care about suffering your people experienced in the past. Sure we pretended too and passed civil rights laws etc, but that was because we wanted you shut the fuck up so we could go back to fucking up the commies.

I will repeat it again because it is important for you to realize:

We never cared about you and only ever give you what you want because we want you to shut the fuck up.

all these sjw black women only date white men, btw... they're hypocrites.

don't tell them that

Appeasement always works when all the oppressed party wants is Air Jordans.

We encourage racism. That's the only option.

Troll black twitter accounts to say shit like "Fuck this white shit country, imma buy a ticket to my homeland!" or something that sounds more black.

Use white twitter accounts to continue redpilling white normies.

Maybe open a dialogue between WN and BN?

All the things blacks have created:

let's start with that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

That will never work.
Blacks likes to comlpaing, but none of them would really go to africa.

IN fact, most of them never have travveled to Africa:

willdrinkfortravel.com/posts/why-dont-more-black-americans-want-to-visit-africa

>we was errythang an sshhhiiieeett

desu no one pretends slave rape didn't happen

seems like she has a problem of seeing her friends as anything other than white first and foremost and also contains a lot of biases towards them as well