In case of war, who will you support, India or China?

If a war breaks out over the border dispute between India and China, who will you support or want your government to side with?

India

or

China

Please show your Flags.

easypolls.net/poll.html?p=596f86efe4b0057d6ade7c27

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China would annihilate those retarded filthy poo in loos, they will also be buying the most guns so thats who the UK will support on the downlow when we sell them to them heheheh.

I'ld be surprised if China didn't win swiftly.

Wouldnt' care either way though.

>Pookistan supporting China
Nothing new here to see

Portugal will support India.
We have a mutual defence pact

I don't know much about the poo, but the chinamen are the Jews of Eastern Asia. Yet, the history and old culture of China kinda makes me more sympathetic to them.

t. Inbred Paki

India. The chinks have no morality.

Well my country though would probably support you poos considering you're buying our jets.

India. China has nothing but human wave tactics and garbage tier weapons technology.

Hopefully the Poos desu. They are simple souls to be sure, but that is far, far better than the insectoid souless hive that is China.

Good for you

Results so far.

I'm on Team Poo because China winning would spread the influence of communism. They are soulless automatons.

The best case scenario would be an 'and then there were none' outcome.

>chinks vs poos
I support a long and bloody war of attrition

>The war start between India and China because Pahjeet shit jettisoned on a chinese border patrol agents and they were raped afterwards.
>China is pissed, so they assemble the great army.
>They do a giant Trojan cow filled with chinese special forces
>During the night, chinese exit the cow and eat all the dogs on the way.
>Pahjeetz notice them and chimpout, raping everything looking like a female 500 miles around.
>Chineses start to fire at them but munition doesn't work since the gunpowder was replace with tiger bones in powder to give them more testosterone.
>Pahjeets try to counter-attack with Lee Enfield but they all have to wait because 12 cows are crossing between them.
>Chinese laught and start to slaughter the cows.
>Poojeet become berserk and start to rape ANYTHING with a hole
>Chinese troops are decimated by the shit covered benis of Poojeet.
>Chinese launch a bike but it fail since it was a knockoff
>Pahjeet launch the SCAT missile loaded with poo
>Chinese are decimated with plague
>Poojeet rape the corpses of chink amd caught the plague too

The winners are whites again and we will have to apologize for that.

China couldn't even beat fucking post-war Vietnam.

We friends now, do india

>who will you support
Poo

Neither, sit back, relax and watch them kill each other :)

I dunno. I want to know what military tech the chinks are hiding though. Indian gear looks really old but in the nice 60s sense of old.

Results so far.
India ---70%
China---30%

I kinda like you poos.
I'd support you but I wouldn't do much.

Does it matter? Both have nuclear weapons.... They would just bomb eachother into dust

It depends on how big the war gets. I doubt that either side will use the nukes in first month or so of the war. Although you never know about the commies. They are Soul-less.

Whatever, if India is involved, it'll definitely be a shitstorm.

Seeing as how we need China to build our shit, I would support them.

Thanks bro.

India, the first country to weaponize shit

I support India

>wait until both countries have had many battles
>both sides weary
>sell both sides opium, for , yeah pain relief or whatever

Empire 2.0 is back on

Show flag.

N I C E

>putting a knife in the back of one of its own

You anglos are truely a subhuman lot.

Both militaries are corrupt as fuck. So they'll probably end up bribing each other and CGI ing some battle to look good.

Hans you should know of all people, the flag doesn't mean shit , he's almost certainly a causeless paki in some shithole city here :)

Well I just about shit my pants laughing at your post. Well done sir, well done.

You think India would have fared better?

None, thank you.

Results so far:

India---65%
China--35%

Votes 37

India

If it comes to a ground war, I don't know who I'd support or who would win.
The biggest advantage India has are nukes and the smell of poo everywhere.
Except the Chinese are used to smog and smelly fish while also having nukes.

I choose India.

The only right answer

India

China needs to die

neither has a substantial blue water navy, a ground war through the Himalayas would be absolutely retarded; either one on the offense would be at a huge disadvantage

Hopefully, it would be a costly war for both of them, we could use the population decrease but I'd probably go with China.

Support for India from USA

Neither, I hope they both wipe each other off the face of the earth.

Neither. Both have too many people. It's best for them to genocide each other to reduce population. India will be cleaned again and china air will be cleared again.

India Bro, is it happening for real? Quick rundown?

Neither

China would have it easier than india. China could bomb India from the himalayas. India has the chance to take some mountains and valleys.

And almost 1/3 of the world's population goes with them. This has potential. Though if it came down to supporting a side I'd rather side with India than the Insectors.

Have stocks in both China and India, wat do?

50 bux on China

Results so far:
India ----69%
China----31%

Votes cast - 51

India
they hate muslims and dont afraid of anything

Won't happen. Nothing will happen.

Sell India.

>wanting to be left alone with africa and middle east

nope

i support who have the most influence on tech from those 2

china - today are making quality smartphones
meizu brand, xiaomi brand
have capitalist market in some tech cities, ACTUALLY HAVE CITIES

indians- didnt design shit, have nothing worth noticing, most of india is rotten rivers full of pajeets defecating on the land/beach, useless people taking too much place on the world

so, ill go for china

You're goin' to war curry boy.

Poor Geography mate. India holds the 70% of Himalayas.

india 100%
chinks will not prevail

We are ready for a two front war since 1962, China can't afford a war so they won't initiate.

Amphibious assault from the south?

India 100%

You should initiate.

Fuck off you nigger. We need the Indians to kill our pakis!

India 100%

India. I'd wait for China to get in deep with them then invade North Korea on some pretense and force them into a two front war dealing with NK to push the US/SK/Japanese force out.

Yeah we want a happening

The poos. Chinks have no compassion for their own, imagine how shitty the world would get if these soulless biorobots take over.

Do agree that india has a better geographic position in this area? That is what i was aiming for.

I support poos becaues sikh are bros

These valleys should be possible for India to take.

I don't like either side but I'd take Poos over Chinks any fucking day.

India probably, but I appreciate both of these countries on an equal basis to be honest.

communism sucked the souls out of the chinese. they're all sociopaths. japs are only based gooks. i'm with india.

Why bother when your ICBMs can reach whole China

Can't, UN has made the India hater Saudis head of kinda every thing and China is a permanent member of UNSC. We don't need sanctions.

Already ours. We have even won a war from China in that area.

Looks like /pol is solidly behind India.
India---71%
China--29%

POO IN LOO ALL THE FUCKING WAY

I mean north of arunchal pradesh!

Ofc

Indian civilization is the 2nd greatest + Indian are caucasoids

Classic, thank you. Hope all is well over there!

India. Despite India being a third world hellhole in large swaths of the country, Indian people are more compatible with Western civilization while the Chinese are basically fucking hiveminded soulless cockroaches.

India's foreign policy goals also generally align with ours whereas China is a repressive communist shithole that we have become enslaved to due to their currency manipulation and the impenetrability of their markets for our goods.

China has a logistical nightmare

I don't like either, but the chinks are the Jews of Eastern Asia. Poos are human at least, and they place some worth on human life. So... I side with Pajeet.

Not sure how anyone could not choose China. China is based, orderly and righteous.

Chinese advantages
- Easier to bomb Indian Core
- Easier to defend Chinese Core (eastern Han china)
- Better equipment (I think India has better morale tho)

India. China is a big threat to us and I want them gone. Some poo in the loos are not gonna give us problems

>India
Chinks are commie scum.

>that post
>that flag
The eternal leaf.

This but India

You need to defeat China if you hope to be a superpower anytime soon, you can live with sanctions.

India obviously. I think they'd get rocked thought

china

because they do at least use toilets

China