What does Sup Forums think of this Man?

What does Sup Forums think of this Man?

a military general who actually does his job

Yankee dog who murdered his countrymen and had an insatiable blood lust

A horrible man who slaughtered innocents.

Based. No mercy for the enemy or their people.

Sup Forumstard logic:
>if a sldier is good at his job he's a horrible monster
>if a soldier is bad at his job then he's a coward loser
fuck outta here loser

A military mastermind who gave treasonous scum what they deserved.

uncle billy did nothing wrong

BURN EM AGAIN GENERAL SHERMAN!

The man understood what was required to win and win he did. Also a great way to piss off butthurt Dixie fucks.

What he did was far from moral but I think he had a vision that ultimately in a way saved Dixie. Sherman loved the south and he didn't WANT to do what he did as evidenced by his actions earlier in the war. He realized however the war would drag out and more and more men both northern and southern would die if he continued to play nice. So instead he became the cruelest son of a bitch possible in order to demoralize the south so badly the war would have to end. I can admire his rationale even if his methods were harsh. That said a lot of times things attributed to him are often exaggerated or not done by him or his men but instead by bandits and other thugs who would take advantage of the situation after Sherman left.

a god damn hero. A man of principle who fought for what he believed.

Killed tons of wh*te people. A hero.

He killed a lot of blacks too. Does that lower his status?

can you imagine what it was like to be that man? the balls it took to fill such a role are massive. I admire him for his clear thinking in all situations.

Logan sucked, it was all about muh noble illegals

a great white man

The bloodthirsty dog of the men who killed the spirit of America.

An obvious war criminal lucky for him that war crimes committed by Yankees don't count.

His statues have to come down.

>ancap
>opinion

best 1800s bed hair

Obvious shill is obvious. Do us all a favor and become an alcoholic so at least your posts are incoherent enough for us to make fun of.

Only Matt Ryan has burned the Atlanta like that since him

Disobeyed direct orders and was a fucking war criminal.

>the Atlanta
this makes me feel warm for some reason

drunk hateful person that just wanted murder whites 'cause dem black din du nuffin.

A man who knows how to deal with rebel scum

He's one of the many reasons that the north will be targeted with biological, chemical, nuclear, and radiological weapons in Civil War 2.

based as fuck

taught retarded southerners not to get uppity and there's never been problems since then

Is the south more butthurt than eastern Europe?

I know commies love him, which makes me skeptical.

Righteous genocider of the Plains Indians by declaring open season on the buffalo, their sustenance.

Isn't there a city in Georgia that is a straight up confederate community? Does anyone know the name of it?

>t. carpetbaggers

That's Lindybeige

A saviour of white men / European ancestry Americans through his actions. The war could last longer and with more white American deads.

Wait, does Hugh Jackman seriously never age?

he has idgaf hair

Wars of attrition are the only ones worth fighting

Effective strategist, shit tactician. He and Grant both, really, Sherman was just more of a dick and an autist where Grant was a pretty chill and modest guy.

Why can't we ever discuss actual Union heroes?