Prove you're not a shill. Which side do you choose?

Prove you're not a shill. Which side do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

kaaltv.com/news/minneapolis-officer-involved-shooting-justine-damond-mohamed-noor-bca/4546089/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My side.

The person.

Unlike Black Lives Matter, we wait and see what the evidence shows.

>niggers committing more crimes

nothing has changed

>most likely liberal degenerate whore
>disgusting sandnigger pig

Duh you choose the white girl
Unless it turns out she was reaching for the gun, beating his nigger head in or reaching for her own firearm
All of which would be all over the news if it were the case

the woman who was shot while talking with another officer obviously

White is right.

context matters
we don't just pick sides
just because some white guy was usually right doesn't make us racist

>defending someone who shouldn't have been a cop in the first place
Leftists are so out of touch with reality it's no wonder that they have such out of touch beliefs

Obviously the nigger cop is guilty

All the woman did was walk up to the car

>Capable of making white babies
Vs
>Very capable of killing many white babies

At least you can change the liberal whore

Dumb Aussie leftist killed by pet Somali who hopefully gets jail time. I say this has been a win win. If he doesn't see a cell hopefully he gets deported back to Somalia

Leaf post best post

>left leaing whore
or
>BASED BLACK MAN
tough choice desu

Face it dude. That cunt wasn't going to have any White babies.

Not tough at all. Even if she is a leftist most girls just grow up.

Depends on what happened. Sounds like he just freaked out and started shooting. Let's see what the evidence says but at the least he should be fired. MN police may want to review their training procedures.

>40
>viable eggs
Chooso uno mr senior.

What business does a black Somali Muslim cop have in the US in the first place?

She was pregnant so...

So, they're basically both non-humans? I'll pick neither side.

I've never supported blacks in any position.
White lives matter.

nobody is immune from making bad decisions, or being criticized for them. as always, I will withhold my opinion until more is understood, and you would be wise to do the same :^)

The one backed by the result of the investigation.
You know, the thing that Black Lives Matter always protests

Was she? I'm pretty sure I'd hear about that from other mediums like ds or many of the wn podcasts I listen to.

This is the irony of Sup Forums facts above all. From the outside we look like a bunch of racists, but were not. I want to side with the white lady, but you never know. Women can do insane shit.

Stop posting these shitty Facebook memes

This sounds like it could be the line up for a joke lol

Hang
That
Nigger

I'm always on the White side

Unlike BLM I am not a reactionary. I wait for the evidence to come out.

>Somali Muslim cop
This is something that should not exist. Kill it now.

Amazing how fucking retarded they are if they cannot even imagine taking the side of the innocent.

If he was too stupid to handle a gun properly as cop and dont have the cameras on he is at fault.

WE LOVE OUR SOMALIS
WE LOVE OUR MUSLIMS

OH THEIR SO GOOD

OH DEY SO SWEET.

Blue Lives Matter only defends cops when the cops are right. Like the Michael Brown case for instance. I follow them on facebook, more than once did they drop a cop for oversteping his or her rights.
The fucking nigger was completely wrong. He should be charged with murder and given the needle.

Niggers should be exterminated, because then happens

She was not pregnant and she didnt hold a knife. Ignore the retards.

There's hardly any evidence.
Dash cam was off.
Body cam was off.

Cop said he heard a loud thud against the car so he shot his gun out his rolled-down window as a reflex. Woman was shot in the stomach and died.

And then the Police chief is gonna say, we love our somalis, we love our muslims, oh they're so good, oh they're so sweet

Shoot first, ask questions later

I dont have anything to prove.But you know what?Here is a sage.

Why'd he do it?

Did the rape she called to report involve is Somali brother? Did he want her to die for being a fornicator and a harlot? Did she decline him head?

>so he shot his gun out his rolled-down window as a reflex.

>Cop said he heard a loud thud against the car so he shot his gun out his rolled-down window as a reflex
Kek only in America.

This is a retarded question. Was the woman committing a crime?

No, she was the one who called the police

Talking while white

Perhaps, instead of right wingers and left wingers judging a shooting on the group identity of the shooter and victim, you judge if the individual shooting was justified or not in that single incident?

>heard a loud thud against the car so he shot his gun out his rolled-down window as a reflex.
Great training these cops have.

Why are they making this "choose a side or else". Jesus fuck he shot the woman with the body cam off out the car door. There IS no fucking ambiguity here111

Like I do in all cases. I take the white side.

Somalia has rates of incest to 50%.
But now she won't marry her American boytoy and vote democrat. Maybe her American boytoy will also think twice about voting for the Democrats since they were the ones that flooded the niggers into America in the first place.

Perhaps you are a nigger?

>implying he isn't too far brainwashed to connect the dots between race and crime statistics

This

Hating police

fucking LEAF

Why is it that none of you cucks can ever see that whites are never the ones instigating. "But muh facts before conclusions" STFU

Like were gonna save some goofy muslim dude over a hot bl9nd babe

All Australians are decendants of criminal scum

Blue lives matter and all lives matter are both retarded movements on the same level of BLM. I support the woman in this case since the cop was so fucking careless he shot an innocent woman and killed her rather than actually do his job.

And anyway why the fuck do you think anyone on pol is gonna give a shit about a dirty mudslime somalian? He deserves to be shipped back to his country to be killed by pirates.

White people. Always. Loyalty first.

now this is good shit

There's no doubt that nigger murdered her in revenge.
Jail that ape forever.

I choose the side of I don't give a fuck.

>we
>Sup Forums is logical
Ah, that's why its supports reaganomics. Because the wealth will surely trickle down any decade now as we enter a new gilded age and will soon have to sell children again.

>pol
Please die

This leaf is right. If I were to put a bet on it the white last was murdered for no reason. Funny tho how no normies are raging over police brutality, haven't seen a single SJW post about this at all, no msm shtting themselves over this, or hashtags asking for justice because it's a black cop killing a white lady in cold blood with no claims so far that she was a threat to him.

Fuck off, leaf.

>be 64 IQ somalian pirate
>want to be the cop now
>welcome to "Community engagement in policing 101"
>lesson one: cover fire
what could go wrong...

>Ah, that's why its supports reaganomics
>implying Sup Forums is a hive mind
Hypocrisy

/thread

save the black Somalian Muslim cop before the blond hair blue eyed white woman. The cop enforces the law and is part of a brotherhood, the blond hair vixen have no loyalty.

There were no blue lives at risk, the Somalian had no reason to think he was under threat. If you're within 10 paces of a nigger you're under threat.

Bad joke.

Shall not be infinged.
She was a filthy gun grabbing aussie. He was a dumb somali that should not have been here. Deport him and it is all a net gain.

Currently, the woman. I typically side with law enforcement but he was Somalian (I've personally had bad experiences with them in the past) and it's extremely suspicious (or at least inept) that all the cameras were off.

Only one "side" prioritizes race

I don't think Blue Lives Matter was ever about defending cops who actually kill people for no good reason.
Very easy choice this.

she was a cute roastie so therefore it's her fault
she probably burned the coal on the side therefore she had to pay the toll
cops are always right they are heroes, this Somali Muslim cop is no different
cops heard the bang then dealt the pain
protip: don't look cops in the eye, don't call them for anything, and live in fear, got it, ok

You mean that awkward moment when the BLM movement will show it's love for the police because the cop is a nigger immigrant who shot a white blonde woman.

That's what they all wish they had the courage to do themselves.

>Prove you're not a shill. Which side do you choose?
Every time I've defended a cop, the cop was clearly in the right. I have seen ZERO evidence that what he did was justified, or that she was in any way a perceptible threat.

Fuck that muslim nigger piece of shit! Get me some fucking rope!

Hence many outlets aren't even giving the cop's name, which is Muhammad.

Really makes you think.

Then I am on the womans side. She was murdered if what you say is true.

>nigger said something

he turned everything off because thats what niggers do your country is south africa he was going to rape and kill that woman kill yourself my dude

if the muslim cop is in the wrong, then why is he still free with no charges?
why are the police unions supporting him
bitch scared the boys in blue and got shot, tough shit
this is america cops get issued tanks and spy devices what does one white woman matter?

Apparently their policy is to always have them on and the office turns it on if they think they need it. Retarded, i kno

in this situation, definitely the strayan
not a leftist, and i don't believe in collective guilt
there are dumb cops- just like there are dumb engineers, dumb doctors, dumb economists, smart plumbers, hardworking unemployed people, white trash, awesome black people, asians who are bad at math, hispanics/latinos who are intelligent and caring people, and all other manner of stereotype-destroying examples within any group of people.
>prove you're not a shill
>prove a negative
>>your (((guaranteed replies))) shit eating grin rn
enjoy your sage, my dude

while i totally disagree with you, i like the way you think
have a (You)

blond hair blue eyed white woman
I'm a proud aryan and I don't give a shit what you think

White woman, always.

It's easy: no blacks. You solve both citizens getting shot for not complying and killer cops.

SHIEEET NIGGUH COPS BE DOIN DRIVE BYS AND SHIT
SHIEEEEEEEEEET

kaaltv.com/news/minneapolis-officer-involved-shooting-justine-damond-mohamed-noor-bca/4546089/
>Noor declined to be interviewed by the state Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, and the BCA said they can't force him to be interviewed.

Federal court documents say the complaint is an action for money damages arising out of a May 25, 2017 incident. The complaint accuses Noor and the other officers “without any reasonable or legal cause” of forcing “their way into Plaintiff’s house,” where they’re accused of having “violently and forcibly detained her, and transported her to a hospital against her will.” She’s alleging violations of constitutional rights.

There's no constitution here bitch, only sharia law and a police state

you always kill a traitor before an enemy

whitey has been oppressing the black man too long, this is just one to even the score

>WND has learned he was one of five Somalis on the entire force and that the city makes a special effort to recruit Somalis as part of its affirmative-action plan.