"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"
>attack helicopter shows up and kills you

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Why are you so obsessed with violent rebellion? Why do you so desperately want to charge into your own death?

Guess what? You're not going to defeat the US military, you just aren't. You and your "militia" of thirty fat guys in camo is going to get destroyed. Epicly.

I would laugh at you, but the sad truth of it is your resistance to even the slightest bit of compromise gets children killed by the dozen. Weapons of war have no place in a civilized society.

>make anti gun argument
>get btfo
>come back again and make the same argument
>get btfo again
>come back again and make the same argument

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, user. Get your head checked.

Sage because b8 thread.

No one has been able to refute it though

I can't wait for school to start again so these threads can go away

If a bunch of Vietnamese farmers armed with booby traps, tunnels, and AKs could outlast the US Military, I think in a revolt scenario, American citizens would do ok.

Bait thread, do not respond.

Vietnamese commies won with less.

Why do you assume the whole military will follow illegal orders and turn against the people?

>refute my imaginary scenario where everything goes as I plan it!

Yeah, nah.

Go tell the Vietnamese that the US is an unbeatable fighting force.

Why do you want to revolt?

Well the taliban and Iraqi insurgents gave the us military enough problems, and they were armed with little more than AKs

>snipe out the pilot and take it over to wipe out a government base
nice try statists

Mmm weekly copy pasta
Saged b8 thread
Also the point is to force the government to have to show up with force. In britain cops could load the public into the trains with just a simple whistle

Oh, look, this thread again.

>saged and hidden

You say this like militias have never overthrown much better armed and trained governments many many times through out history.

Spoiler: They have.

Still gonna sage
Also us governement went all in on Waco and they got OK City bombing in responce. Lone Wolf sent a simple clear message to the gangster government.

Hey, those whistles are extremely high pitched, I don't think anyone who be able to withstand the auditory barrage from a bobby

We don't even "need" our semi-autos, the deterrent effect alone scares politicians shitless.

Only a rare few of them are brave enough to put forward weak legislation which they know won't pass, and that's just pandering for votes.

Law-abiding American citizens are armed to protect themselves against all the illegals and niggers that Obama allowed to run amok. It's not always about rebellion against the federal government.

Why do you need a semiautomatic rifle for defense against urban minorities?

I thought your second ammendment was to protect the first.
Its allways been about the government and the part protecting you from dindu"s is just a bonus

Liberal's believe this shit while ISIS with their army of pickup trucks and water heater bombs has been putting up a fight for four years aginst the worlds greatest armies.

Let that sink in for a minute.

You don't need an assault weapon, and they have no place on our streets.

Don't have to explain shit, this is America.

"I want one" is good enough.

That attitude is getting children killed. Why do you need a semiautomatic rifle?

If you don't need one and they get people killed, we might as well take them away. It'll make no difference to you, since you don't need one.

>oy vey goyim you don't need that weapon to revolt!

What is armed guerrilla? gtfo. is the gubmint going to search every house in the entire country? oh right they are using helicopters, is the gubmint going to bomb every house in the country?

Why are you Okay with conformity and allowing others to tell you what to do?

reminder: please dont feed the shills. sage and hide instead.

Children don't die massively in Switzerland and they have more guns than we do. It's not a gun problem. It's a culture problem.

Spotted the ancom retard

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

hey i'm just arguing with pasta here but as a resident of New Orleans I promise you that I literally do need an AR-15. To any faggot out there reading this, these guns are the only thing keeping civilization from being consumed by the feral hordes. i know from first hand experience

You don't start arming yourself when you want to revolt retard.

Why are you ok with a tyranny?

if fucking rice farmers and goat herders with AKs can stand up to the full might of the u.s military i think the u.s citizens can to

if you knew two shits about modern warfare you would see how retardedly wrong you are

Why do you support tyrrany?

Democracy was mistake, I hope he kills you in the next American CW.

Do you honestly think you're going to need to?

If the answer is yes you're even dumber than your flag suggests

You're not taking ownership of my firearms, and LEOs and our military have no interest in taking our firearms.

Kill yourself.

Assault weapons are fantastic for home defense. Lightweight, maneuverable, low recoil (very suitable for women), 5.56 actually has pretty shitty penetration through walls due to it's lightweight bullet while retaining pretty good terminal ballistics, rifles are much easier to shoot accurately than handguns.

Big problems are that they're still pretty long and loud, we really should make short-barreled rifles and suppressors easier to own.

Are we living in tyranny?

If so why haven't you revolted yet?

hurr why do you need guns hurr

I've been seeing this thread for years. Years I tell you.

we need our AR-15s because Muslims want to kill us, Mexicans want to kill us, blacks want to kill us, who doesn't want to kill us?

>born in 1980s, 90s white people
>you guys are responsible for slavery and the holocaust and should be genocide

Because adrenaline is a thing?

>Viet Cong
>the Taliban
>Arab Spring
>Romanian Revolution

Yeah, they got BTFO.

Even when it comes to overall losses, the IRA did more damage to the British Army than vice versa. Same with the Confederacy - and while the gap in technology wasn't nearly as large, it was still prominent - without any dependence on guerrilla warfare.

>The queens army is rife with warships and artillery!
>do you flithy patriots really think your muskets and guerilla tactics can stand up to that?
>Just submit, Goyim
>*hand running intensifies*

neck yourself commie

Why are you for tyranny?

Why are you for tyranny?

At least you get paid for making this tread every other day?

Are we living in tyranny?

Following your logic, attack helicopters would've destroyed ISIS, Al Qaeda, Taliban, etc.

Just imagine what millions of pissed of vets would do after learning the tricks of the insurgencies we failed to kill off- hiding in tunnels, IEDs, beheadings, propaganda, civilian clothes.

Also, does the OP assume that this "war" would be cheap for the US?

It's important that threads like these be posted and reposted often. Sup Forums receives a constant influx of new viewers, many of whom are unfamiliar with the dishonest tactics of the left and their fallacious logic. Threads like these help to showcase reasoned rebuttals and counter-arguments.

Instead of crying "shill" or "slide", we should be thanking the people reposting these threads, as they are helping to expand the minds and discourse of recent arrivals to Sup Forums, offering themselves up to be torn down by seasoned posters, and displaying their remains as instruction.

Is even shilling anymore or is it just to shitpost? They don't even change the picture.

We really need to get rid of you people.

>1 post by this ID

Dumb nigger can't even defend their own argument.

lmao privately owned firearms deter fuck all

"assault weapons" are also a made up liberal meme for gungrabbers to justify banning guns just for looking scary

The US military is comprised of US citizens, i doubt in an huge uprising, soldiers are going to fight their own countrymen, neighbours, friends etc even if ordered to do so.

yall niggas postin in a slide thread

sage

Americans have never had hard lives, and they think mostly about themselves,

The viet-cong were fighting for a higher belief

>>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"
>>attack helicopter shows up and kills you

Tell that to the Vietnamese, you idiot.

Nearly 2 million soldiers, with the most advanced weaponry of the time, and 12,000 of your precious attack helicopters got their shit kicked the fuck in by a bunch of 90 pound, Vietnamese farmers, even though they the US outnumbered them 4:1

Niggers may come in packs with weapons.

'Merica can't even beat those uneducated sand niggers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Guessing this is false flag cause any good leftist revolutionary supports the arming of the proletariat as defence from oppressions and means of violent revolution.

it's exclusively the global elites who want to maintain their neoliberal status quo that want to get guns out of the peoples' hands

>You can't fight the government with those weapons
>Those weapons are too dangerous, give them up
>Lather, rinse, repeat

The 2'nd Amendment exists specifically for the purpose of killing our government if we need to. Tough shit. Posting from the catalog, scrolling down now.

Yeah so? In what way is the average American alike to the Vietnamese? Are you ready to die for something? Are you ready to live in abhorrent conditions with no access to the internet and hot food?

Libtards don't want their pet darky voters getting hurt.

They really dindu nuffin' because it is all society's fault.

The libtard creed.

kerdasi amaq

1 well trained man with a rifle could shoot the pilot.

This.

>y-you can't refute my word for word pasta i repost 20 times a year bee tee eff owe

SAGED

There have always been multiple justifications for the 2nd Amendment. The natural right of self-defense is one of them.

I own an AR because it's fun to shoot

Also sage

Not an argument. Civilized society is about giving up freedoms you don't need for the benefit of everyone.

Got it. Word for word that means we should ban all pools in North America to save children's lives. You truly don't need a pool and they end up killing more children.

guys ive got bad news tragedy struck me and my family today i had my gun out cleaning it and finished cleaning it. it was a semiautomatic rifle. it wasnt loaded or anything. i made sure of it. i sat the rifle in the corner with the safety on and then my kid walked by it. they looked at the gun and it killed them.

Pools have a variety of recreational uses. Assault weapons are only for murder.

that semi automatic rifle became an assault weapon when my kid looked at it. the gun smiled after it committed murder

Absolutely not. You're giving up the freedom of owning a pool because others are too irresponsible.

>fat shaming

Guns = self-reliance = freedom

>we need guns to fight the government
>someone uses guns to fight the government
>oh no we must end this violent rhetoric

Day of the rifle is coming for all statists

So if the government decides to try to kill you and your family unjustly you're just supposed to lie down and take it?

At least there's a chance you can take down a helicopter with a gun. It's a small chance, but better than staring at it slack jawed.

Besides that,

>Superpower loses two wars simultaneously to a few middle eastern goat herders armed with small arms and homemade landmines

>Several years later, liberals make the argument that a much larger and better armed population could not beat said superpower with small arms and homemade landmines

There really isn't anything more idiotic than a modern liberal, is there?

i dont know if you notice but the answer to that is resoundingly yes you moron a large portion of the country are fire arms owners and a significant portion of that are in a militia group of some type. it is better to die on you feet than live on your knees. libtards keep up trying this communist utopia bull shit yes we will be in a civil war

Explain the recreational use of an assault rifle to me.

Do you honestly think that's going to happen?

Can the average American own a military style drone with strike capabilities? Till then I'm not sure they're free from their govs tyranny

>a significant portion is in a militia
Yeah, like 30 people per state.

/thread

you are more retarded that the leaf

No, I don't.

By the same rites I don't think I'm going to crash my car when I'm going down the highway. That doesn't mean that I don't buckle my seat belt every time, and that doesn't mean that I replaced my airbag with a kitchen sponge.

Risk management. There's virtually no risk incurred in me owning a rifle and in a worst case scenario it incurs huge potential benefits

hang yourself with piano wire before its too late

>retarded Commie doesn't even know his own retarded ideology
Your worldwide revolution won't come about without armed rebellion.

SPECIAL REDPILL GENERAL THREAD