Red pilled African women?

My girlfriend is Kenyan, and I think I've been subconsciously red pilling her for the last year. Am I a true race traitor if I'm with a black woman who thinks the left are bitter losers?

>caring what Sup Forums thinks

lol really?

your kids will be niggers, so yeah you're a race traitor

Race traitor.

Even if their halfsies? I think I could teach them like I taught her. Chances are we may have to adopt anyways.
Adopting a white or asian kid btw

>girlfriend
It's fine to keep a pet but don't be so flamboyant about fucking the damn thing...Sick fuck.

>Chances are we may have to adopt anyways.
why?

>roleplaying leaf
Saged.

Mulatto children are low IQ and ugly.
Fuck her if you want, but for the love of god do not bring more nigglets into the world

half black people still look like niggers. If she was a quarter black then you could bleach her blackness out but your dna is just getting flushed with her being full black.

Right.. you found a "good black". One that values education/hates lefties?

Your children will be BLM, they will be robbing people, they will be brainwashed heavily by soceity. Your "half black" children will be seen as black.

Your girlfriend will change as well, shes female strike one.. Females views generally float around if they aren't heavily liberal until they hit liberal. 96% of black women voted for hillary.

She will turn to the party that says she is the constant victim of the white man, which is you. WMBF is the worst racial pairing as SJW are tailered almost exclusively FOR BW and against WM.

>It's fine to keep a pet but don't be so flamboyant about fucking the damn thing...Sick fuck.

You WISH you had a hot girlfriend.

She herself thinks BLM are insane. They don't teach proper values and ways to view people. I just don't want my kids growing up to become one of those crazy fuckers that thinks rapefugees are A-OK

Post pics of her feet and let digits decide if your a race trader.

Kill yourself

>My girlfriend is Kenyan

literally all canadians that post here are fucking pathetic

>adopt gooks
what the fuck is wrong with you
>checks flag
seems about right
there are what? 1.5 billion gooks in the world
and like a third of that is how many whites exist.
just adopt some russian bydlo kids.

Hey good for you, user.

No need to redpill her either.

Just be a decent fucking person.

I hate canada so much

Sooooo...feet.

A lot of African women are awesome, upstanding citizens. It's the American black people who are used to poverty, crime and fatherlessness who are the problems.

> Race traitor
> Red pilling anyone

Not a foot guy. Don't have any user kun...
She has good morals and values despite growing up in the ghetto

If you're white you should killyourself OP

but in highly likelyhood youre a shitskin aswell

Why have children that will be in a demographic group that are increasingly hated across the west?

how about this
stop cherry picking good niggous from the gigant pile of bad ones

Just snap a quick pic for me when she's not looking.

OP I have to ask why you are even on pol? You are planning to have half nigger kids or adopt instead of having many white or at least mostly white kids of your own. You say you are redpilled but you're dating someone from the worst race and are just another white person adding to the genocide of your race.

Enjoy your stds and retarded children

Why do you care about what a bunch of small dick, ugly looking, neet faggots on the internet think? If she makes you happy, be with her. You have one life, after that, you cease to exist, so you might as well spend your short time on this earth with someone who makes happy.

Benis?

Juden!

KKKKKKKKKYSSSSSSSSSS

You fags all know this is a bate thread right?

>tfw no negress gf

iktf

coalburner detected

>implying American whites aren't even worse

Feet?

quentin pls go

> My girlfriend
Congrats
> is Kenyan
Is she pretty, at least?
> subconsciously red pilling her
Good for you
> Am I a true race traitor
Probably. Decide on your priorities.
> who thinks the left are bitter losers
Race is indifferent to political opinion. Soros is a Jew, but so are the Israelis that are his political enemies. Race is determined strictly by bloodline (with rare exceptions, but that's a whole different story in by itself).

>My girlfriend is Kenyan

tits or gtfo

white guys aren't interested cause you might give them AIDS

My dick acknowledges she's a different species so I dont feel anything tbqh famalamam. Am i the only one with this?

Nope.
Must be a burger/canacuck fetish.

>flag
checks out trudeau.

Niiiiiiiiice!

I had a black gf once and she came redpilled already. She hated black men and their rap/gangsta culture.

The crazy cunt wanted to get married and have kids, I might be half moor but my kids sure ain't going to be half niggers.

>Uguuuu~ am I kawaii user-senpai?

Yeah, she hates black guys now, but if you stick around long enough she's going to fuck one.

Mor feet pls.

I can find them attractive but a neat little trick to fix that real quick is to imagine them without hair and tits and they look like fucking niggers and ya

my gfs family is from trinidad and shes the most racist person ive ever met, like full on hates asians and latin americans, its cute

You're wasting a white penis. Not nearly as valuable as a white vagina, but still kill yourself. No one will thank you for breeding niglets.

Black = Black
Aboriginal = Aboriginal
White = White
Asian = Asian
Native American = Native American
Arab = Arab
Jew = Jew

No exceptions! You can love her but you should understand the fact that your children will live in a zoo or be used for central heating in a furnace.

who doesnt hate asians tbqh

Africans who make it to the West are predominantly high IQ and open to being redpilled. Racemix the shit out of her.

Our relationship stopped as soon as I told her I was not interested in getting married and having kids in my early twenties.

Charming

A question has popped in my mind. How does a Asian/Black person look like and how do you call them, chinggers perhaps? Also does such a combo cancel out low average black IQ?

Kikuyu? But yeah good one sir! Kenya is a great place and they are ridiculously underrated as a people. Smartest bunch in the region heading to great great things.

>You will never stick your dick into afro and cum all over it

Yes I'm sorry, by orders of Il Duce Benito Mussollini she must be sent back and you must serve 3 years in prison.

YOU ARE STILL A RACE TRAITOR
YOU AGREE WITH THE LEFT ON BEING TOLERANT ON SUBHUMANS YET YOU SAY YOU HATE THE LEFT?
Go back to the_donald.

You've successfully destroyed your lineage. Yours forefathers would be so proud.

Imagine looking at old family photos and realizing they don't look anything like you
You don't even look like your own father

No wonder halfies always go crazy, or at the very least, try to destroy America

Good move user.

I'm thirsty as fuck

the fuck is happening in that video?

blasians

lol that bitch is Kenyan too, them kenyan women are fertile af, born breeders, sadly her kids will be black

He asked a legitimate question my dude. Leafs have zero interest in the_dildo because they get insta-ban for horrendous leafposting.

Redpilled? Redpilled doesn't mean "tired of SJWs". It means being knowledgable that blacks are subhuman and jews are responsible for leftism and the downfall of society.
I hate this the_donald misconception that "redpilled" = "tired of SJWs"

what is your point that some are fuckable?

That is shoe torture.

>am I a race traitor if I'm dating a black woman who has thoughts about stuff
>am I a race traitor if I'm dating a black woman
>am I a race traitor
>dating a black woman
Seems pretty fucking clear cut, why do you need someone else's opinion on this matter? Did she infect you with her IQ?

You're only a race traitor if you fell in love seeked out different race person after you knew about white genocide

One drop rule.
Your children will be Chinese

That bong is most likely not white and the word Jew in his id doesn't help.

Ooga booga tier exorcism

>Am I a true race traitor if I'm with a black woman

yes you are a race mixing enabler. same with your ugly mutt children.

on the other hand you live in canada and canada may rot in hell as far i am concerned so i don't really care.

burn coal pay toll

Imagine black skin on white women. I'll cum buckets

NO FUCK OFF END THIS THREAD

I've found that most African immigrants are red pilled and far right, so I get along with them.

Sorry, I don't find black women attractive.

Woops, that didn't come out properly. What I ment was imagine white women having the skin of black women but still keep their own white women facial features, eye shape and hair.

pls don't call me a cuck

her T level are higher then yours probably

Hwak, race mixing is the future!!!!!

niggers are feral animals

>pls don't call me a cuck