Red Pill Girlfriend is Now Scared of Collapse of Civilization

Hi Sup Forumslacks, wanted to hear out your opinion on the following case:
Since me and my girlfriend became a couple, I managed to red pill her into levels I didn't think were possible.
From an 18 year old feminist, she became a red pilled woman over the years. The transition was significant - from a bisexual feminist who just wanted to sleep around until 30 (I was her first, though), now she just wants to get married with me and grow old together. She's 21 now.

Now, just recently she became a gender realist. I think that stupid series "The Handmaid's Tale" helped lots with it (good point on redpilling women). She became really concerned with the well being of the modern state and society we live in, realizing that without law and society she's only as good as her vagina and childbearing ability is.
She's very concerned now. I try to calm her down and let her know that the barbarians are still at the gates for at least several more dozens of years. She doesn't buy it, though. Started recently saving money like crazy and buying gold preparing for a collapse.

How do you get someone in that situation out of panic!?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/hRd2u
archive.fo/BI4PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck of kike

Sounds like she's reacting just fine desu. Prepare now for the storm later.

Remind her right-wing political parties (many funded by your government, so that's a good sign for you) are beginning to win across the world. If it turns out to be a short-lived event, then sure, time to panic.

Wew israel

Howbout u go be kike somewhere else

>Sup Forumstard
>Has a girlfriend.

Nice try.

She's French - her family came here using the Law of Return.
Tried to sway her to voting Le Pen, she abstained though.
At least at home I try to make her register as a Likud member (Netanyahu's party) so she can help push our local leftists back some more.

No problem with having some savings for emergencies. But when she returns home with those gold ounces to put in the safe, I'm not sure it's a very good investment decision.

>"The Handmaid's Tale"

Isn't this a ridiculous/retarded over-the-top pro-feminist novel about women being forced to have babies or something idiotic like that? Anybody who reads this and doesn't fall into a laughing fit is probably blue pilled af.

why would you stop her you moron? she's absolutely right, you have the luxury of being male in your case, for her, if that happens its over. shes just a vagina unless she gets real skills. guide her productively. have her gain survival skills, learn to shoot craft and do things, not just stockpile gold and dumb shit. skills will save your life. valuables without skills just makes you a target. theres lots of wonderful medieval and comfey home prepper stuff you can do if you don't want to be a crazy russian. embrace this and make sure she does it smart.

t. feminist that is still "left" because I can see this shit a mile away and the right will just lynch me anyway so fuck em

>Sup Forums
>not the most female board by proportion

ahem, hahaha get jej'd FAGGOT

there's no reason to be scared. The next collapse will be when the old ones return, and there will be liberation. An upheavel of the laws of the old world and again we will shout and kill and they'll teach us new ways to shout and kill and we will all be free. It's literally in the good book.

gas gas gas gas

while I am skeptical it certainly would explain why pol hates women so god damn much

Teach her how to shoot a rifle like a champ, and stay in shape. When I redpilled myself, it was empowering for me as a woman to buy a .308 and learn how handle a rifle, and prepping is a normal reaction to the anxiety.

who's the babe?

It took me almost 2 whole years, but I finally made her give up the retarded degrees she was into.
Not total bs, law and biology, but law is hyper supplied and biology is just STEM with no money.
She's thinking into being a nurse like she was in the IDF.

About shooting, she did it in basic and it was terrible for her. She's clearly not built for that mentally.
She was just oozing tears every time she pulled the trigger. Definitely not one of the girls who are okay with fighting.
But that's okay, I'm a sharpshooter so I can do good for both of us :)

>fastest board
>85th most popular site in the US
>not the most bigendered

/mlpol/ Will Rise Again

shes everything right with feminism and everything wrong with sjws all in one

Tell her Russia will save her, it always saves roasties

archive.fo/hRd2u

>Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

archive.fo/BI4PA

>Germany’s Merkel Defends Russian Gas Pipeline Plan

>give up biology
sadness
Thats what I'm going for. evo devo specifically. I want to be the faggot who makes dinosaurs out of chicken eggs.

>shes afraid to shoot
so am I
>t feminist
like its any surprise, kek, but for real, I understand the concept of guns being scary., I've alwasy hated the noise and how dangerous they are. explain to her that you could end up fighting, and two guns are better than one. if she is having trouble start her off with a bow instead, shes going to need to learn how to hunt if she's a prepper, and the bow is a superior hunting weapon in a shtf scenario anyway.

>she's absolutely right, you have the luxury of being male in your case, for her, if that happens its over. shes just a vagina unless she gets real skills

That's just biology, whining on a Cantonese ice fishing forum won't change anything.

How adorable. When shitposting, please try harder. Oh and... you're no 'sharp shooter.'

yeah no shit thats why she has to get real skills.

>pol being mostly bigendered
>hates women so much
that really holders my boulder

>fem Sup Forumsacks are lurking this board right now

Until you serve at least 4 years in the military like me, be quiet and stay cucked...
I can hit a target in the exact same spot multiple times - the literal definition of sharpshooting!

Bio is a waste of talent, IMO. Just go IT or accounting if you have the brains already.
I bought her the book "Worthless" (by Aaron Clarey) and it talks about what are good degrees for earning money.

Yeah, I think all women should learn self defence and be trained in shooting and weapon attacks. It would help a lot instead of expecting psychotic rapist guys to just be nice and not rape them. I just disagreed with what you said in the beginning, it's not "male privilege", it's just biology and men have defended and protected women more than they've harmed them.

all of human history? definately. recorded history? not if you count our enslavement.

That's wrong, considering even during your "enslavement" women needed to be protected so they could give birth to the kids. Western society now gives you equality and chivalry, and you have all these modern goodies on the backs of men. Men see it as their duty to give you these things. Even right-wingers on Sup Forums agree with you that women need to be taught how to protect themselves.

I imagine it's one of those things where it's definitely liberal propaganda meant to target liberal women, but if you have a lot in common with and identify with the 'villain' you're like 'Ahh what a beautiful idea'

If you're used to seeing your own views represented by strawmen, you're able to ignore the propaganda aspects and root for them.

It's another case of 'Man in the High Castle' essentially.

>thats wrong
no it isn't. our enslavement period we where basically reverse pimped out (the father paid the son to take the woman she was so otherwise worthless). we got no choice so it was basically always rape or the streets girl, not saying you didn't protect us from other rapists do.

>the son
someone elses son if it wasnt clear

my wife just laughs with me about niggers.

Yes it is. The world was shit back then and many men died in grotesque ways. Being forced to fight wars for despots, all the men that died in the industrial revolution, all the diseases, on and on. You must be talking about the age-old tradition of families agreeing that a son and daughter will marry. Of course, this was done for many reasons, and many men were forced into it because muh tradition but you don't care about that.

Ok so what's the compromise here? I get that you don't want to be slaves, but having children isn't optional.

In return for actually giving birth to the next generation what do you want in return? If we can reach some sort of compromise then we won't need to do the enslavment thing again.

It all makes sense now

>yes it is
no it isn't.
men died in many gross ways all the time for things like spices, and land, and money. men and women died alike in the industrial revolution thanks to unchecked capitalism, and on and on,
>you must be
arranged marriage is not old. and it is not an artifact of culture but the necessity of the market. women in a society that are opressed have far less skill and mobility so they must use their time right there to get the best deal they can in a marriage possible, which makes a buyers market for men. its simple economics and we will return to it in a world without female rights.

Of course a roastie would be scared of the collapse of civilization, civilization is the yoke invented by woman to tame man! None is more brutal than the Man in the wild!

I dont want to breed for two reasons; one my genes are shit, white or not, and two, I'm a lesbian.
as for how to create a stable society, more children isn't the answer. for that we need a small population to not outstrip our resources, closed borders so we cant be colonized, and have the richer people procreate to ensure wealth does not get too centralized by keeping the poor population small.

the only way all of that kind of thing is going to work is if hell freezes over and pol and the left join hands to btfo federalism, first past the post, and the concept that childrearing is a human right. it will be immensly unpopular and I wouldn't blame you for taking the easier route and just enslaving us, but I believe its the only way to save our country when resources remain finite and dwindling

That's what I'm trying to tell women, that they need to make compromises otherwise civilization will collpase and it will be even worse for them. But no one seems interested in negociating.

unfortunately theres not a lot of safety compromise can bring, even if sjws where willing. take voting,. if women withdrew from politics it would severely severely affect their employability. shits too interconnected to just say :Well we'll give up this" since "this" ends up being tied to everything else.

But yes, it is. Your first post was whining about biology, when men have overall most of the time protected women. It's not "male privilege" you queer, it's just biology.

>arranged marriage is not old

Yes it is.

> its simple economics and we will return to it in a world without female rights

I honestly can't see that happening. Women get feminism and chivalry simultaneously in the western world. Many generations of men have been raised to be shills for women, so all your posts are just self-oppression and whining.

>I dont want to breed for two reasons
I'm not getting though to you. You don't have a choice (collectively and in the long term) in whether or not you breed.

Your choice is being bred willingly under a civilized framework or being bred by force in a post civilization world.

So which of those do you choose? Not choosing chooses the later.

>whining about biology
i am not whining about biology, you're just whining about history.

men protected their investment in women, not the woman. the woman was still harmed by the protector in neolithic time by enslavement and rape.

>aranged marriage is old
no it isn't. it only recently went out of fashion, now fuck off.

>I honestly can't see that happening. Women get feminism and chivalry simultaneously in the western world.
its gaurenteed to happen if men get pissed enough and sjws stay pissy

the one that doesn't give my children a large chance to be born with one atrophied kidney, now fuck off of my property unless you got an army.

>problematic
like clockwork

That's the later. Rather than white babies with atrophied kidneys, the world will have brown babies and civilization will crumble.

That is the future you choose. Women have no rights in the jungle but maybe that's the future you prefer.

>i am not whining about biology, you're just whining about history

You whined about biology in the very first post you made, retard.

>men protected their investment in women, not the woman. the woman was still harmed by the protector in neolithic time by enslavement and rape

Historically men were disposable, so civilization used men as disposable tools rather than men being kangz like you think. And you have nothing to back up what you're saying here. It's just self-oppression garbage.

>no it isn't. it only recently went out of fashion, now fuck off.

You're wrong, queer. Arranged marriage goes back to the most ancient of civilizations.

>its gaurenteed to happen if men get pissed enough and sjws stay pissy

Won't happen. Western society hates men and people like you are protected and coddled by civilization. Men have proven they won't grow a spine and stop this all, so you have nothing to worry about. But at least you admit something fatal - that you want young white men to opt in, otherwise your sheltered life goes bye bye. Queer.

If the point is to prepare for the collapse of civilization then guns & ammo, lighter fluid, and alcohol would be valuable investments.

Here's the type of compromise I'm talking about. You said you're a lesbian right. In a civilized society lesbians might be given an exemption from child bearing, in return for non lesbian woman having more children and lesbians contributing in some other way.

In the jungle things will be a lot worse for lesbians, so are you sure that's what you want?

found a nufag

I agree with you. A major reason we would even want to raise white birth rates is so we are not overtaken by non-whites in our own country, but the entire issue of non-whites being imported into our countries and breeding out of control is what must be stopped primarily. Raising white birth rates is merely a strategy for coping/ fighting back against an artificially imposed, completely unnecessary, and very much reversible circumstance.

I mean, ideally in an all white country it would not be a huge threat to our existence but merely a natural lowering of fertility to allow for high-investment parenting. If we experienced a lower birth rate it would just be something natural and non-threatening to adjust to, then there would be more resources to support the current population and sustain for future generations.

>implying gold isn't a great investment for after government backed currencies disappear with societal collapse
You should buy crypto currency if you believe it won't happen or if technology will advance far enough.

What is PPP?

Women are made for rape and they enjoy it so there's nothing wrong with it. You can either starve, kill yourself or have a relatively easy life with men protecting and "raping" you, your choice.

I feel for the white liberal females who put off kids for education then career... in their late 40s they realize they have no kids, and it is too late for them. They will leave NOTHING of themselves for the future. They lived their lives like sterile worker bees to support the POC queens who had 7 children by 7 different fathers

What a horrible thing to say. Civilization is founded on consent.

>You whined about biology in the very first post you made, retard.
mitigating your own biological weaknesses isnt whinnig you moron
>Historically men were disposable, so civilization used men as disposable tools rather than men being kangz like you think. And you have nothing to back up what you're saying here. It's just self-oppression garbage.
jesus christ a history denier. men where always above women fool. on every social level. even among the downtrodden women obeyed the men.
>You're wrong, queer. Arranged marriage goes back to the most ancient of civilizations.
god you're stupid. I told you that they are not from hundreds of years ago, they stopped happening relatively recently, but i guess the idea that aranged marriages were something modern people still did and not ancient egyptions is also not backed up by anything. what a fucking leaf

>wont happen
>western society hates men
men are western society you fucking idiot.

this. gold is only so useful

This is a deal called freedom. It's not a free ride, you still have to work a job and contribute, but you don't end up raped because someone said so. I think you are severely underestimating how much most women want to breed that you think having children is a problem. see sucks for me then, the thought of orgasming during even consensual sex is terrifying to me.

Stop being a fucking subhuman. She is essentially in agreement with our cause and presents valid concerns.

>mitigating your own biological weaknesses isnt whinnig you moron

That is literally whining you retard. Retard!

>jesus christ a history denier. men where always above women fool. on every social level. even among the downtrodden women obeyed the men

Men were disposable throughout history and always protected women even historically for the sake of childbirth. The only one denying history here is you, queer.

>god you're stupid. I told you that they are not from hundreds of years ago, they stopped happening relatively recently, but i guess the idea that aranged marriages were something modern people still did and not ancient egyptions is also not backed up by anything. what a fucking leaf

Stop trying to fit in here, you don't. Yes, they stopped happening recently, but they go back to the most ancient of civilizations. Men were forced into marriage too by their tribes and family, you don't care about that because you're a spoiled cunt.

>men are western society you fucking idiot

You're wrong. Western society hates men, and people like you are perfect examples of the spoiled decadence we've achieved because men see it as their duty to uphold civilization and make things comfy even.

>in agreement with our cause
In so far as I dont want open borders, I'm pretty left on a lot of other things and don't hide it, flag being a big one, followed by womens rights. something most of pol is against.
>That is literally whining you retard. Retard!
A fucking leaf people

You don't fit in here. At least you admitted you are biologically inferior as a woman. If men ever do decide to end modern civilization as we know it, it will be a long time coming. I hope it happens honestly.

Pretty princess points

Underrated post

Tell her to buy actually practical shit like lighters and guns. Build the post apocalyptic fuck bunker for her.

tell her she should be scared.

>Jew hoarding gold

Checks out. If you are smart, you will investigate is gas masks. Remember, if you survive the gas chamber you get to live.

I thought you had to survive 6 times before you get to live.

one for each million?

I think it is up to the camp commandant, but I do believe it could be as high as six gassings. The rules should be posted in the showers/gas chambers.

>I was her first though
keep telling urself that shlomo

>"The Handmaid's Tale"
what's this series about and why would it be good a redpilling? someone give me quick rundown, i dont have google in my cuckshed

What the fuck is it with Jews and gold?

its a story about how trivial it would be to re-enslave women.

We should all go to rural areas and provide for ourselves. There's probably cuck laws against it but do it anyway.

I wouldn't mind creating a community with my Sup Forums brethren and their wives in the mountains somewhere, our fortress would stop all shitskin opposition.

I thougth it was the weeks that the period was delaying

Doesn't count when it is a kid from 10 feet away.

I think a lot of women are going to start becoming redpilled in the next two years.
They see a divide in the population and it's easy to uplift your social status as a woman if you claim you are part of the divide. Women always want to move up inside social groups and out growing "redpilled' community is no different.

We are all slaves. Acting like you're not whilst swinging the chain is the lost art of manhood. When women in our midst are fundamentally opposed to the concept of husbandry it is a bummer. I hate anyone who reads this book if you are describing it accurately.

So what? why should they vote or work?

Nobody hates women as much as other women. So it does make quite a lot of sense. This is the ultimate red pill