BREAKING: TRUMP ENDS AID TO SYRIAN REBELS

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-ends-covert-cia-program-to-arm-anti-assad-rebels-in-syria-a-move-sought-by-moscow/2017/07/19/b6821a62-6beb-11e7-96ab-5f38140b38cc_story.html?utm_term=.7d6eccdc7863

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IChhg
youtube.com/watch?v=_VOLkByDqgE
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked. Don't give them traffic archive.is/IChhg

>wapo

Sounds like great news to me, desu.

Good man, user.

Globalists btfo

Great, now we will finally be able to take out ISIS.

Thats my countryman everybody.

>Ends support of rebels
>Gives uranium to Iran
Jews on suicide watch

I'm in tears Sup Forums. That's what I hoped for the entire time. Ave Trump, ave future!

Russian agent confirmed.

"moved seeked by moskow"
Fuck yeah, 2018 couldn't be closer

It's about damn time.
Inb4 USA CIA memeball

>www.washingtonpost.com

FAKE NEWS

>Covert

Fucking Yeb was on Hannity 2 years ago talking about Russia bombing hospitals that were treating "our" guys. Covert my ass.

Thank you!
Also, is true, good!

ABOUT FUCKING TIME
I can only rage at the lies they've probably been feeding him during briefings. I fucking hate briefs, all they do is lie.

while McCryptkeeper is in the Hospital... maybe the news will push him into the afterlife.

He's not starting WWIII with Russia? Must be a Putin plant

jihadis not rebels 1 day later they all start infighthing

liveuamap.com/syria

Good. Syrian rebels are jew-controlled trash, Syrian Army did nothing wrong.

Trump knows what's up.

“This is a momentous decision,” said a current official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a covert program. “Putin won in Syria.”

Remember to tell ANYONE that's anti-Assad that they're pro death, pro dead babies, pro murder.

If USA / Saudi Arabia / Qatar / Turkey hadn't intervened in the Syrian Civil War Assad would have won in a year or two. Infrastructure damage would have been minimal. Refugees would have been minimal. Deaths would have been greatly reduced.

All these faggots saying

>But he's a brutal dictator!

Are the very people that caused the Syrian Civil War to go on for a fucking decade.

Good. These are the kinds of things I was hoping he'd do. They're all savages so why pick sides and throw away money?

>in a move sought by Moscow

lol they just had to throw that in there

Shut up retard
They are Alluh Akbars that are mad at other Alluh Akbars because they don't Alluh Akbar the same way they alluh akbar

WaPo is CIA aka globalist jew agenda. Of course they hate Trump.

The article is right, how is this not what Moscow wants? Trump is literally a Russian puppet now.

>WaPo is CIA aka globalist jew agenda. Of course they hate Trump.

So why do you guys believe this story about Trump ending support for FSA?

Good.

Obama's coup armies should not be subsidized.

Every thing Russia wants is wrong or it's fucken collusion.

Automatically.

I wouldn't be surprised if they agreed on it during negotiation.

Soon there will be peace, and the bloodshed will end. To think there are people out there that oppose this decision is astonishing. They are uninformed, we will teach them.

I endorse this view and support my position with the info from my friend from Aleppo who is Armenian and gave me the true facts.

Why do we not want Putin to win in Syria?

I just came

>I wouldn't be surprised if they agreed on it during negotiation.

Probably cause Trump's connections to the Russian mob and his money laundering he's doing.

Never say hello to a Russian.

It's collusion.

>Why do we not want Putin to win in Syria?

Why don't you change your flag cuck?

>Friendship with FSA has ended, SDF is my new best friend

>TRUMP ENDS AID TO SYRIAN REBELS

Not really. The CIA is just not giving Al'Qaeda weapons anymore.

Trump is still supporting other rebels

How many important people are going to end up suicided for this?

Although still its about time. Two alphabet organizations who both hate everything and everyone who isnt them bought just a little bit more under control.

My litmus test is this
1) would Hillary have done this? If no, it's good, Trump probably did it
2) if Obama did it, would the press totally ignore it? If yes, it's good, Trump probably did it.

This passes both tests.

Wasn't very covert if the media touts it 5 minutes later

Imagine if rt said "Putin stops financing Ukranian rebels"

Plug your fucking leaks, USA, and hang the traitors

Yes, it is technically true, but WaPo did that with the intention of making of seem like Trump is a Putin puppet for doing this. Just look at the comments of the article, every leftist retard is claiming this is treason. Not supporting head choppers is now treason to these people because Russia doesn't support them.

>My litmus test is this

You believe the news that benefits your narrative, and oppose the ones that don't.

>Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move sought by Moscow
yeah, stopped reading right after the headline look at that, who falls for this shit, it's like they are designed to enrage people, like the worst clickbait imaginable, is this the state we are in now? Everything is clickbait? Everyone working there should really consider suicide

Warmongering liberals.

>Putin says he wants Trump to do something intelligent
>Trump does something intelligent
>omg proof that Trump is Russian puppet, impeach!
Liberal logic everyone. They'd rather America burn under Trump than prosper. Just because they didn't vote for him.

>loldidntread

>The article is right,
Yes, keep sending arms to people that funnel them to ISIS and other unsavory characters. Let us prolong a conflict that has raged for years and caused untold suffering on the people that live there and a refugee crisis that is flooding Europe with shitskins.

I fucking swear natbol flags are always fucking retarded.

>Trump is a Putin puppet for doing this.

Ok so why did they have a secret meeting at G20 and not tell anyone? Why is all his secret shit going on?

Like I said fake news = news I don't like.

This.

Best news alll fucking summer of true

Trump just put sanctions on Iran, do you support that?

Does he live in a caravan?

youtube.com/watch?v=_VOLkByDqgE

>a-move-sought-by-moscow
whoah, drumpf doesn't even try to hide his loyalt to Moscow anymore. Only a KGB agent would disagree with arming al-Qaeda

>I posted it again!

Bless you, norway.

You are my favourite Scandinavian user right after the Fingolian white knight.

What did you think the point of G20 was? Of course everyone was having secret meetings with everyone else.

Wow you sure showed me.

Lot of summer kids in here.

This is now an art thread.

Wonderful. The US should have not gotten involved from the start of the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

>What did you think the point of G20 was? Of course everyone was having secret meetings with everyone else.

Why is he only have secret meetings with the country he has money laundering scams with?

Name another country Trump has done this with? Oh wait none.

Mccain btfo.

Holy shit that fucking comments section claiming trump is a fucking traitor

Holy fuck why do all these liberals suddenly want to perpetuate the Syrian civil war and support a bunch of radical Islamic terrorists?

Why do they want us to be at war with Russia and Iran???

HOLY FUCK
THE MADDEST OF MEN
JOHN THE SONGBIRD MCCAIN
BAGHDADI'S BUDDY
ETERNALLY
>BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NEVER STOP
NEVER SURRENDER
#MAGA
4EVER

>2017
>be liberal
>if you dont support islamofascist child beheading insurrectionists in Syria you're a traitor and a puppet to Russia!

wew lad

>on this episode of /leftypol/ cries their eyes out

Faggot commies like to brag about ww2 yet forget the only reason they were able to do survive was the rest of the allies funneling resources to them. Lend-lease secured their front and now these cucks are being ripped from the breast of the US. Burn in hell you commie faggots.

Kikes BTFO. Fuck those "moderate" ass hats.

You act like what's in your pic is bad. Real Americans hate NAFTA and ttp, yuh big dummy. That's good news.

>Why do they want us to be at war with Russia and Iran?

Hey faggot Trump just put sanctions on Iran.

>"secret meeting"

Traitor.

>. Real Americans hate NAFTA and ttp,

So why is he passing TPP 2.0? Are you fucking stupid?

McCain about to have another heart attack

Good. This bullshit lead to what created ISIS in the first place and why people elected Trump.

>Putin has won Syria
He won when Obama failed to enforce his red line.

>liberals
Democrats are not liberals. They're "neo"liberals, which makes them about as liberal as GWB was conservative aka not at all.

Thankfully the democrats cucked themselves to nearly complete political irrelevancy.

I'm talking about the Syrian proxy war asshole

Bless your ice magic Nord.

>democracy now

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Neocons want war with Iran more.

If you study the origin of Progressivism, you will see the ideology necessitates constant war all over the globe. I don't know how modern liberals are hoodwinked into thinking the Democrats are the "anti-war" party.

There has been numerous evidence Trump is being funded/black mailed by the Russian government. If you don't believe it at this point you are insane.

You can just fill in the fucking dots. Why don't you talk about Felix Sater?

>what the fuck is wrong with you?

Democracy Now takes no corporate funding, unlike kikebart.

WTF I love Trump again.

>Why do they want us to be at war with Russia and Iran???

It's just surreal. Total role reversal.

fuck your racist link!

>Trump bombs Assad's airforces
>"Ahahhaah, pol BTFO, Trump's a jewish neocon shill nao"

>Trump stops aid to jihadists
>"Ahahah, pol BTFO, Trump's a russian puppet confirmed, IMPEACH"

>Neocons want war with Iran more.

That's Trump's goal, push for war with Iran, move on from Syria.

CIA muslim cocksucking nigger lovers rekt
Get efukt you treasonous faggots always accuse the other side of your own shit HAHAHA BOY YOU LOOK STUPID NOW
Fucking treasonous scum like that should hang from the gallows
WHILE WE ALL LAUGH

God bless norwegian archive bot

He hits the jew where it hurts: the shekelbox

Eat shit jew

How is Trump not a jew and Russian puppet?

You think Jewtin isn't a kike puppet? You think Russia isn't kike worshiping Christians as well?

to everyone:
there is nothing suggested in NAFTA negotiations that is like the TPP, especially not any of the bad parts of the TPP.
that's because they still haven't decided yet what they're going to bring to the negotiating table
we have to wait for this to develop. the current fake news about it is just alarmism, just like it was with everything else.

>Eat shit jew

Nah fuck you kike lover.

>said U.S. officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the secret program.
is this fake news?

Democrats are neocons you fuck

Sanctions are entirely less dangerous than an active proxy war

>Neocons want war with Iran more

Which is just strange because obama was showering Iran with gifts and money.