Let's say I am President of El Salvador

Let's say I am President of El Salvador
How do I make my country rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_health
laprensagrafica.com/2016/10/15/el-salvador-gana-millonario-litigio-contra-minera
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sell it.

legalize all of the drugs that go through your country, then tax them

Privatise everything and adopt free market.

No

I'm sure the americans will find a way to declare that as a violation of human rights.

Remove criminals, import europeans, start industry and exports.

Everything has been privatized and we have a free market economy.
We import cars, iphones, computers and export coffee and t-shirts.
That's why we lose.

Nice, but how do we attract high quality europeans?

>I'm sure the americans will find a way to declare that as a violation of human rights.
no.
that's what we call the "pharmaceutical industry".

Remove gangs,clean the city streets from trash,spend money on advertizing these,you already have a little paradise as a country.

>America invades Honduras to support the American Fruit Company
>"Omg totally alright and legal, heil democracy"
>El Salvador invades Honduras to protect the life and property salvadoran minorities
>"Hurrr hurrrr human rights violation, GET OUT NAO!!"

Legalizing drugs sounds way too risky

I read El Salvador has a fertility rate of 1.8

Why don't you breed?
You're supposed to be Mexican.

By killing every one of your citizens.

Sincerely, Central America

Legalize only weed,build industry on it.Legalizing cocaine and alike will make it impossible to remove gangs.

Apart from public safety, as a white european, what kind of incentives would help you (and make you want to) settle in El Salvador?
Loans for start up businesses?

Tell the UN to get out your shit and start shooting MS13 again and whatever new bullshit they call themselves now

A great country has a great leader.
Be more carimastic, in the end he people will feel proud of being in that country.

president? cant do much. dictator? go full singapore. youre tiny with no natural resources so is the only option.

Change your currency to USD and expect everything to magically get better.

Try to make everyone more white.
Putting propaganda of babies works.

>By killing every one of your citizens.
>Sincerely, Central America
Start by killing yourself then, treacherous scum

A beautiful single Christian (not Catholic) women for me to marry. And an easy work permit so I can get a job in the construction game.

Nah,you dont want europeans to settle.20 years and you wake up to that they'll own every business.
You just want tourists and the best way for it is to show nice pictures of the beach and mountains and very clean streets.

>ctrl-f tax haven
>0 results
Come on, guys. How does every rich tiny country get that way?

That's the last thing you want dumbass. Look at Europe right now, the last thing you want are autistic European kikes moving there.
>good goys I'm an enlightened european deconvert from xtianity el salvador and join is cucks in ruining the world
>good goyim, accept refugees now or if not you're racist

eco tourism, retirement property for old white people

Hey you can guise it as nationalism and round up the people before the become commies again

Lmao. Hypocrisy of America is just beyond my fucking understanding.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_health

The USD is our currency since 2001
Wages are low, but we are better economically than our neighbors though.

Yes, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea and Israel are perfect examples of how regardless of humble origins, any country can build up wealth.

Yes listen to . Gibs us south Chiapas back, goyim.

President Nayib when?

Crack some skulls

As long as they pay taxes, I have no problem with foreigners owning businesses.

The problem is that there are way too many tax heavens out there, so why El Salvador when you can go to Bahamas or Somalia?

Nice! Costa Rica is making big shekels with this, I'm sure we could get a piece of the cake as well!

Kill everyone over 8 hire a bunch of japanese teachers

I know,nobody has when the taxes are paid for them.But when natives are only slaves in their own land...Well,thats not a bright future for the leader.You were the president you shouldnt sell the future of your people to foreigners.Money is the god of the jews,dont praise it.

Are you the President of El Salvador?

The muslim homosexual messiah of the (((millenials)))?
No

Anglos are dangerous people, specially because they are literal psychos.
They'll cry in pain because you insulted them while they stab you to death. In the end while you lie dead, they're convinced you're the bad guy and make sure everybody thinks so as well.
Dangerous people, better not to mess with them.

You should look into something called education.

The problem is that we lack the technical knowledge and academic initiative in several fields, such as pharmacy, biotechnology, etc.
So bringing foreigners that are well-versed in such fields and giving them the economic incentive of being part of the company, could help El Salvador the give a jump forward.
Meanwhile salvadoran students and young graduates could train under these foreign scientists, and acquire that "research spirit" that unfortunately isn't well developed here.

Konnichiwa Honduras-chan, genki desuka?

NO

make hemp legal

encourage every able bodied individual grow it.

hemp oil
fiber for clothing
animal feed
cake seed protein

I didn't know about this plant
Looks really profitable
Thank you

El Salvador is ranked 66th for economic freedom "moderately free"

TendrĂ­as que hacer lo mismo que hizo Singapur: fusilar a los mareros, criminales violentos y polĂ­ticos corruptos.

1: Kill MS-13
2. Remove FMLN
3: Improve infrastructure
4: Promote tourism in the country. Show off the beautiful beaches, Mayan ruins, tropical jungles. Subtlety mention that there are less niggers in El Salvador than other Latin American countries. Sell tons of shitty Fernando Llort knicknacks.

>NO

Cursed to live like animals it is!

Also, Danny Potter is that you? I swear to god you are the biggest and most annoying american influenced commie ive ever seen, nothing about you is original, not one bit.

Welcome

Hemp is the non drug producing marijuana plant.
You can also make biodegradable plastic with it.
It is because it is so profitable that many countries made it illegal.

However, there is a legal plant you can grow that has many purposes. It is called Kenaf: Hibiscus cannabinus
It looks like canabis and the young leaves are edible to animals and humans. 20% protein!

If you can't find it there I can send you seeds. It grows Very quickly

If you provided tax incentives and resources for video game companies I would push to swing some of the major publishers to expand in El Salvador.

You have a time zone advantage for my industry, right now if I want testers or other lower level tech jobs I look at China or Romania. They're cheap and pretty good, but they are so far away I only really use them for 24 hour coverage, which has its own headaches.

If I could get Salvadoran at age 18-20 into a studio I could teach them the tech skills for you, and if they stick with it you'll now have some of your population more technically skilled and have appeal as a new "Silicon Salvador" type place.

damn, so it outlawed because it resembles marijuana and because it have many profitable uses? dat world

>1: Kill MS-13
American and European "pro human rights" NGO's have been blocking this since the 90's

No and I don't know that Danny Potter but sounds like the name of a fag to me

Really interesting product as well. I had no idea these plants, that are easily grown, had so many different and profitable uses.
Definitively will be reading more on the topic, thank you very much for bringing it to my attention brazilianbro!

yep...fuckin stupid world

Petroleum based plastics had recently been invented so big petrol did not want green plastic to compete.
Imagine a world with eco friendly plastic

The first ford was run on hemp bio fuel and had hemp board serving in it LOL

very welcome

so how come no one took interest in that again? to expose the plant benefits and such?

This is a great idea that could have long-term benefits for El Salvador as a whole.
At a foreign government level, how to approach american businesses like yours?

Many have tried. Slowly it is changing now that the world is fucking poluted. Big agro is also investing..so it will not be so accessible to people.
With marijuana legalization things only profit giant corporations and large farms that can afford a license.

You have an advantage here as a lot of tech companies are pretty naive as to the legality and practice of establishing foreign studios. They usually like to purchase an existing studio, but that's not necessarily the best route.

Honestly? Most of the CEOs and CFOs I've worked with would welcome a personal invitation to talk to the head of state of a country. Talk with them about how you have a rich resource: your people. So many of them just go with their gut that you'll get takers. Also attend and give speeches at places like the game development conference, you just have to say "hi we would love to have you build here and leverage our location" and you'll find interested parties.

Or, go look at how Louisiana is doing. They built small office spaces that they give to young indie devs to try to make games. As a result they are getting more and more investment. You could build a similar thing, let it run for a year or two, then bombard American media with news of your project and watch the invites roll in.

Thank you very much for the insight of this industry. Indeed replicating something like Louisiana, where we invite independent american developers to come and give them the space and tools to start up companies (as long as they take 50% of salvadoran nationals as members), would be a great kick starter.

no, you dumb hippie
weed is illegal because reagan wanted to target anti war hippies and niggers and the drug was the common element among all these groups
it was made illegal to disrupt these movements
now go learn some history you absolute disgrace.

hello neighbor
how to make your country rich?
i don't want to sound like a broken record but it is hard to grasp just how much of a sap on the economy state corruption is.
only 5% of tax revenue here is actually spent correctly, and this creates a climate of distrust and shit infrastructure, which is a big turn-off for business and investment
also don't let canadians steal your minerals like we do

Kinda sounds like the yugo wars now that i think about it xd

he is absolutely correct
you are naive to think the war on drugs had to do with hippies and niggers

then why the fuck don't those already established companies just corner the market on weed and have it legalized so they can hold the weed monopoly?
you absolute mongrel

Actually Canadians sued our government for over $250M over mineral rights. They were polluting the water of several municipalities, so the government told them to stop.

>laprensagrafica.com/2016/10/15/el-salvador-gana-millonario-litigio-contra-minera

Indeed corruption consumes a big part of our income, but thanks God for political rivalries.The current leftist party in power has jailed 2 ex presidents and several ministers for corruption. Next elections will most likely will be win by the a cuckservative, and corrupt leftists will end up in jail.

what do you think they are doing
GMO weed seeds are already in the works

fuckin hell, lay off the jonestown kool-aid

let's hope for the future of the fight against corruption, man
it's all so tiresome

>tfw the president of El Salvador asks /pol for advice on how to run his country.

By the way, what do you think of the unionist movement? Would the average chapin oppose to the unification of central america?

Cut unnecessary government programs and instead use the money to create incentives for people to start businesses

pay police more, make corruption punishment much more severe

legalize drugs and tax them

Women.

RESIST THE URGE TO BLEACH!! YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH.