How many refugees will be too many for Germans?

How many refugees will be too many for Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years:_A_Forecast_for_the_21st_Century
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Austrian

Why isn't there more threads on the upcoming german election? Any germans want to give me a quick rundown? Who's favourite, what are the polls, who are /ourguys/?

fpbp

Merkel's party leads in the polls, and a few percent behind her her is SPD (Schultz's party).

AfD (German UKIP) is about 8%

As many as can fit in current infrastructure. We should probably be blowing a ton of money on building up their former countries, I dunno it might solve the problem in the long run.

Fuck your churches. Black dick is our god now.

the vote is just for show
all they will get is merkel or schulz, neither matters at all because they are both EU presidents and both pro EUSSR

Not enough in the north.

Germany will vote merkel as they are self hating whites who only see redemption through their own destruction.

White guilt, its a hell of a drug

Berlin. Restored church tower.

Refugees have never contributed anything to Germa-

Poland is my hope for the future. I plan to die here defending against the muslim hordes, but I will send my family to Poland as refugees (ironic eh?).

Friedman predicts Poland will be a world superpower in the future with a retinue of smaller nations as its cohort. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years:_A_Forecast_for_the_21st_Century

One western Europe falls and becomes a series of Caliphates there will be only Balkans, V4, Baltics and Portugal left. One by one each one will fall except Poland and the countries around it which will form a vlock of their own, highly militarized, church on every corner, traditional and nationalistic. A grim, but proud future.

Yeah, he destroyed Germany long term by rubber banding their political ideology in his failure.
Same way the right is doing now in reaction to the left.
The pendulum always swings I guess. Here's hoping it still does before its too late.

How was Hitler a refugee xD
Just a based Bavarian/Austrian

> Black dick is our god now

Good goy.

it will all happen if no one kills us beforehand, and somehow everybody tries to do that again

He is wrong on Turkey vs Poland, though. We have very good relationship based upon the respect.

Hol up is that you Hitler?

>We have very good relationship
which will come to ruin when islamic caliphate 4.0 starts after ISIS bullshit ends

>Be Poland
>Take around a million Ukrainian refugees
>Have population of less than 40 million otherwise
>EU tells you aren't taking your fair share
>You practically have the most refugees per capita or anyone in the EU already
>EU won't outright say "no we mean nogs and muds" but you know they want to

hmmm look at those refugee camps in the catholic lands
it reminds me of something else

Spain, Italy, Denmark, and Norway will relatively survive, with a strong chance of the Netherlands making it through too. The big 3 nations, Germany, France, and Great Britain, will collapse.

>>Take around a million Ukrainian refugees
by the end of this year it will be 2 million

Yes. But remember there is no agenda here, it's all pure coincidence.

So, Churches are like McDonals in UE?

*Poland

Oh my.

In here even in very small towns you will find 2-3 churches at minimum.

And our priests are very good people so they are respected by the communities.

Do you remember natanek? Does not sound so crazy now, does he?

Oy vey fagmerican

oh you

"How many refugees will be too many for Germans?"
what do you mean too many? they are not enough! It will be only enough when all german children are raped daily, or when all white germans are bread out of existence.
You are missing the point and the objectives of the german leadership.

>He is wrong on Turkey vs Poland
because slaughtering eachother for few centuries non stop was without reason.
the moment our spheres of influence SOMEHOW magically clash like they used to again its slaughter time

I live in Warsaw, in commie block and I can see 4 churches from my apartment

>churches in poland
hol up

I like this version more

kek, Lithuania is ready to be the part of the Commonwealth again

we should add McDonalds in America

Make Lithuania Poland Again.

Migrant Sex Attacks may need to be updated a bit: I think the map go taken down a while back.

kys

>we should add McDonalds in America
kek
>Migrant Sex Attacks may need to be updated a bit: I think the map go taken down a while back.
true

We have more churches down here in Romania than hospitals,hol' up bud.
Greetings. I think that Germany is allredy closing to max capacity if it didn't hit it alredy. The problem aren'tt the refugees themselves, but the way Germans want to adapt themselves rather than adapt the new commers.

> hol' up bud
are you serious?
we have 900 hospitals in Poland and 11k churches

For a church you need a cabin, two bits of wood, nails and some miscellaneous shit

For a hospital you need all kinds of shit

>The problem aren'tt the refugees themselves, but the way Germans want to adapt themselves rather than adapt the new commers.

The prickly bit of the situation is that the people who are most pro-rapefugee are those who can still isolate themselves from the nigs.

That won't last forever, though.

correct

but the ratio 0.9:11 is not very good, though

>For a church you need a cabin, two bits of wood, nails and some miscellaneous shit
You have no idea how does a typical church in Poland look like, do you?

This

You are natural enemies. Have you forgotten about Vienna? I am sure they have not either.

Best post in the whole thread

I don't get it